Jump to content

Funny, You Don't Look Jewish 2. New York Stories

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance
Paris by the Seine

Jake and Ken are getting married, and then they're taking their sons, Roger and Kyle, on a ten-week European vacation. Francis (Freck), Kyle's boyfriend, will be going with them, but he has a history that includes drugs and a suicide attempt when he was only eleven. On top of that, Freck, a freckle-faced redhead who was raised Catholic, now has a Jewish boyfriend and has come to realize that he's one-quarter Jewish. Naturally, he's curious about what it all means. But what will happen when his life hits a minor bump in the road?

This story is based on characters from the New York Holidays and New York Anthologies series of short stories and novellas by the author, and is part of the New York Stories series. Although the reader may wish to read the stories in the series for background, Funny, You Don't Look Jewish stands on its own. There are instances of nudity and sex between underage boys in the story. Obviously, anyone uncomfortable with these themes should not be reading it, and it’s the reader’s responsibility to ensure the legality of reading such material where they live. Some of the locations described are real locations and some of the characters and organizations described may bear a strong resemblance to real individuals and organizations, but should not be taken as such.
Copyright © 2019 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 11/22/2019 (Updated: 11/22/2019)
  • 6 Chapters
  • 49,598 Words
  • 54,057 Views
  • 5 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Rob237

· Edited by Rob237

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have read this author in other venues and I think  he is excellent,  He seems to have many of the same values as I, and most people around the world who are basic good people.  He has been doing research into the stories and it shows.  Keep up the good writing.

  • Like 2
Link to review
chris191070

  

This is another fantastic story based on the characters from New York Holidays and Anthologies series of stories.

In this one we we find Jake and and Ken getting married and they go off on a European Vacation with there sons Roger and Kyle, they also take Freck (Francis) Kyle’s boyfriend. We follow them as they enjoy there trip around Europe. But with his history of drug’s Freck hits a bump in the road after an argument with Kyle. 
A fantastic story that has been well researched.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..