Jump to content

The Brilliant Boy Billionaire

   (1 review)
The Brilliant Boy Billionaire

Young Adam, aka Simon, aka J.J. grew up in Southern Indiana, the victim of sexual abuse for as long as he could remember. The one thing he had going for himself was his intelligence, which allowed him to master advanced college-level material online. On his 13th birthday, however, his father left him no choice but to fight back the only way he could. Forced to run away, he began an amazing journey that would lead him to the highest corporate echelons, and more importantly, to love.

div style="font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;text-decoration:none;margin:0px;border:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Times New Roman', Times, serif;font-size:18.66666603088379px;"> The author gratefully acknowledges the invaluable assistance of David of Hope and vwl-rec in editing my stories, as well as Awesome Dude and Gay Authors for hosting them.
Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and any resemblance of characters to real individuals is unintentional. Although it takes place in actual locations, in no way are any official policies, opinions or events inferred. Some characters may be underage and at times engage in homosexual acts. Anyone uncomfortable with this should not be reading the story, and the reader assumes responsibility for the legality of reading this type of material where they live. The author retains full copyright and permission must be obtained prior to duplication in any form.
Copyright © 2021 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (26 members)

  • Action Packed 17
  • Addictive/Pacing 20
  • Characters 25
  • Chills 8
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 12
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 12
  • Unique 21
  • World Building 15

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

weinerdog

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am stunned to realize this has never been reviewed. Most GA readers have seen stories  about kids with abusive fathers and for various reasons had to escape the situation .This one isn't conventional to say the least as Adam/Simon/JJ is blessed with a genius brain and a resourcefulness to survive that belies his tender young age of 13 (which he wasn't even sure of)Its a fun read as you go along every step of his journey

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..