Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warnings of any graphic or contentious content will be placed before the chapter concerned

Never walk alone- Walk on - 14. Chapter 14

Once again my apologies for the delay in getting this next chapter published. I hope it will be worth the wait.


Following the bombshell news that Jamie Jnr and Fiona would be placed under their dad's guardianship, they made sure that Andrew and Ryan were never out of their sight. In fact, they clung to their dad's like gum to a blanket.
Andrew took Jamie, still fast asleep, upstairs to their bedroom and placed him gently on the big bed, covering him with a blanket that lay across the foot of the bed. He lay down next to his little mini-me and studied his son, his heart so full of love that it felt as is it was about to burst out his chest. As much as he loved Cameron, this was his son in the truest sense and, like Cameron, he would protect him with his life.
And the same applied to Elizabeth and Fiona. He knew too, without the slightest doubt, that Ryan felt exactly the same.

As if sensing that Andrew was thinking about him, Ryan opened the door, stooping low because Cameron was sitting on his shoulders giggling, with Elizabeth and Fiona, who were held in Ryan's arms.
Andrew held his finger to his lips and pointed at Jamie. The three children quietened immediately, looking contrite. Ryan walked to the bed and carefully put the girls on it and lifted Cam off his shoulders to join them, then leaned down and kissed Andrew as the three youngsters disappeared into the adjoining bedroom.

'Hi babe. Sorry about the racket. How is our little boy?
Looking at Jamie, Andrew replied softly,

"Fast asleep, the poor mite. I get the impresion he was feeling so lost and anxious. When we said we would be taking him and Fiona to live with us, I think it was just such a relief. One moment he was all stiff and pent up, then I felt him just relax in my arms and the next moment he was asleep. I lost my parents when I was already an adult. I can only imagine how it must feel to lose your parents when you are so young".

Ryan gazed down at Jamie, marvelling at just how much he looked like Andrew. Just as it was obvious that Cameron was his son, so it was equally obvious that Jamie was Andrew's son. Fiona looked a lot like Donna did when she was the same age, while Elizabeth was a younger version of her grandmother Catherine, Andrew's mother
They lay on the big kingsize bed with Jamie between them, talking about how quickly things had changed and all it meant for them as a family. The other three children eventually joined them on the bed, crawling under the covers at the foot and the afternoon was spent relaxing and napping.

A soft knock on the door woke the boys, and a maid came in when bidden, bringing with her a fresh load of logs for the fires and to draw the drapes over the windows. Although it was barely 5pm, it was already pitch dark outside and it was still snowing lightly The children were all fast asleep, Cameron and Elizabeth, most likely, due to all the travelling, while Jamie and Fiona were probably as a result of the events of the previous two days.

The maid pottered around, just generally tiding things up, then went through to the twins darkened bedroom, turned on the bedside lamps, and turned the beds down ready for them when they retired for the night.

After she left the room, Ryan went to shower while Andrew kept an eye on the children and then they changed places so that Andrew could have a refreshing shower.
Jamie Snr knocked on the door shortly after to advise that dinner would be served at 7pm, but then noticed the sleeping children.

"Och, it does me heart good to see the wee ones so peaceful. If they still be asleep come dinner, we can send something up here for ye and the bairns", speaking softly in his broad Scottish brogue.

"We will probably come downstairs for dinner", Ryan told him. "We were about to wake them up or they won't sleep tonight".

Jamie nodded and left the room, closing the door gently behind him. Ryan woke Cameron and Elizabeth while Andrew ran a bath for them, and with a bit a protesting, they got the twins cleaned up. The process was repeated with Jamie Jnr. and Fiona and while they were in the bath, Andrew went to their bedrooms to gather up some clothing for Jamie and Fiona to wear for dinner and to wear to bed later.
Before going downstairs and while the children were all getting dressed, Andrew and Ryan contacted David and Janice on Skype. Ryan made the connection and when his parents faces appeared on the screen and after the usual pleasantries, he continued,

"Uh, mom, dad. We've got some huge news. Drew and I have been given custody of Jamie and Fiona. They will be with us when we return to Cape Town".
They watched as a full gambit of emotions flitted across Janice's face. Shock, surprise, joy. Followed by tears.

"Oh my God, Ry. That's amazing. Just wonderful news. How are they holding up?"

"They're okay, Ma. Sad, and confused, and scared I guess. Since they found out they will be coming with us, they seem a bit more at peace. I'm not sure they fully understand what has happened and I suspect the funeral on Thursday will be hard for them, as it will be for all of us".

"Yeah, the next few days are going to be rough, mom", Andrew added. "And I think there's going to be plenty of tears. From everyone. The change is going to be a biggie for all of us. But especially for Jamie and Fiona. They've not only lost the two people they loved most in the world, and who loved them back, but they are being uprooted from everything they know, and moving to a new country. So, I think, a lot of TLC and patience are going to be needed. It's going be be very hard for them".

"Well, we are all here for them, and for you. Is there anything we can do here to help?", David asked.

"Actually, there is, now that you ask , dad", Ryan replied. "Can you contact Yvonne and fill her in on what is happening? Then, we need to get a bedroom ready for them for when we return home. I want them to feel at home as soon as possible. Mom, if you and Yvonne won't mind getting it ready for them, I would appreciate it. Just basic stuff. We can go shopping for the little extras with them when we are home, to make it theirs". Ryan hesitated.

"Just had another thought that I need to discuss with Drew and the twins first. We can sort that out once we are home. But we just wanted to let you know we are coming home with two more children".

"Okay,my darlings. Yvonne and I will get a room sorted for them. Give them all hugs and kisses. Love you all and we have you in our prayers"

"Thanks mom. Love you too. We will keep you advised", Ryan added. "Bye for now"
Ryan glanced at Andrew.

"We need to find out from our oldest two, how they would feel about sharing their bedrooms? Or do you think we should keep Jamie and Fiona together for now until they are more settled? With four children now, we might have to think about doing some additions at home or maybe buying a bigger house. At some stage, Jamie and Fiona are going to need their own bedrooms, which means all our present bedrooms are going to be occupied."

Andrew nodded.

"Good point. But let's get them home and settled first. Then we can make the decisions that have to be made. I just want to see them happy and contented again". He looked round as childrens chattering gradually got louder and the four children appeared at the doorway.

"Dad, we're hungry", Cameron said, looking at Ryan, who grinned at his son.

"Cam, my boy, you're always hungry. But okay, let's go downstairs. It is a most time for dinner anyway", Ryan answered him.

As he stood up, Jamie came to stand in front of him and lifted up his arms. Ryan gathered the little boy in his arms and then held out his free hand to Cameron, who took it as they turned to the door. Andrew took the two girls hands and followed them along the corridor and down to sweeping staircase to the ground floor. A servant waited for them at the bottom of the staircase and she greeted them, bowing her head slightly.

"Good evening Mr Ryan, Mr Andrew. Dinner is in the small dining room this evening. This way please. It's just family for dinner tonight", she said, leading the way down a corridor to the right. They passed the formal lounge on the left and she opened a door just a bit further down on the right. The room was very cosy, warmed by yet another blazing hearth and contained a long oak dining table, dark with age and countless layers of polish. Twelve high backed chairs stood like sentries around the table, the seats and backs upholstered in crimson and gold striped velvet. A huge mirror, as long as the table, hung on the left wall reflecting two small chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, and a matching oak dresser stood against the right, beside which was a door that led into the drawing room. A servant stood beside the dresser.

The table was set for nine guests, with lace edged white place settings at each chair, along with an array of cutlery. There was a window at the far end that had a view into the rear garden, but if was too dark to see anything out-side.
Donald, Jamie Snr. and Iona stood near the hearth and turned as the Devlin-Majors walked in.

"There you are", Donald exclaimed. "Right on time. Would you laddies care for something to drink before dinner?"

Andrew and Ryan greeted the three elders. Cameron and Elizabeth shyly greeted them as well, staying close to their dad's, while Jamie Jnr. and Fiona ran to their grandparents who bent down to hug them.

"What are you drinking", Ryan asked.

"Jamie and I have got ourselves a dram of Dew of Ben Nevis. Iona is drinking sherry".

"I'll have a scotch thank you, Donald", Ryan replied and looked at Andrew. "What about you, my love?"

"Make that two, Donald. We've only ever had the Ben Nevis Single Malt, the same one you had at the opening of The Cameron".

Donald nodded at the servant who proceeded to pour the requested drinks from bottles in one of the dresser cupboards. He carried them over on tray with small crystal ice bucket and a matching jug of water.

"Ice and water sir?", he enquired.

"Just one ice cube and a splash of water for both of us, thank you", Andrew replied. The glasses were proffered with a nod of approval.

"Could you pour some fruit juice for the children please", Andrew asked and got a nod.

"Certainly Mr Andrew",he replied and hurried away. He returned a few minutes later with tall glasses of, what looked like, berry juice for the children, who were now sitting on the carpet in front of the fire.
Andrew got the children organised, and stood up to rejoin the adult conversation. Ryan was talking about
the afternoon and the provisional plans they had put in place for Jamie and Fiona.

"We're fully aware that is going to be tough on them. As we imagine it will be for you too, having them suddenly half a world away. But they're young, and with the love and attention that Drew, myself and our family and friends will lavish on them, they will bounce back soon enough"

"You'll probably feel the separation more than them, I suspect", Andrew added, looking at Jamie Snr. and Iona. "Just know that we will love them the same as we do Cameron and Elizabeth, and that you are welcome to visit at any time. We will bring them back to Scotland every year, just as we are doing with Cameron and Elizabeth.".

They finished their pre dinner drinks and Donald led the way to the table, taking his seat at the head.

"Andrew, Ryan, as you are guests, please be seated on the Lochiels left and right. Then the bairns can sit between you and Iona and I", Jamie Snr. explained.

Dinner began with a hearty vegetable soup, followed by a choice of either pan-seared salmon with a lemony hollandaise sauce or loin of roebuck, sautéed in butter, garlic and thyme, and flamed with whisky. The medium rare meat was cut into thick slices and served on the sauce to which cream had been added. Both dishes we served with new potatoes and asparagus and were worthy of a Michelin Star restaurant. To finish there was Sticky Toffee Pudding with cream. The children all had the fish although Cameron did sample some of Andrew's venison,which he seemed to enjoy.
After dinner they all retired to the drawing room for coffee and hot chocolate for the children. Conversation at dinner and afterwards was kept fairly light, with Andrew and Ryan filling in the Scottish family about how business was going and the plans they had. But inevitably, talk turned to the difficult days ahead of them. Jamie Snr. brought them up to date on arrangements, while the children watched a movie on the TV.

"Tomorrow morning is a fairly quiet morning. Nicky's parents are due just before lunch, then after lunch we were wanting to go down to the harbour to view the wreck and to lay some flowers. We have been told that there are hundreds of bunches of flowers around the wreck already and as we are the most prominent family in the area, and directly affected by this tragedy, we are expected to make an appearance and pay our respects as well. Then we will come back here to Achnacarry so that Mr & Mrs Smith can rest after their travels. Once again it will be only the families for dinner"
He sighed and teared up, but continued.

"Then on Thursday morning, things start happening very early", and he laid out the plans for the funeral. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he finished. "Then everyone who wishes will come back here to the castle for the wake". He sighed again, his emotions very evident, and sat back. Iona took his hand, also weeping, and the couple com-forted one another, their heads together.

When they carried the children upstairs, assisted by Jamie Snr and Iona, they both knew that the next two days were going to be tough. For all of them.
They got Jamie and Fiona settled in Cameron and Elizabeths beds, kissed all of them on their foreheads and fell into bed themselves, falling asleep almost immediately. They were woken at 0 dark 30 by the four children who crawled into the bed with them to cuddle, but thanks to the huge size of the bed, sleep returned to all of them quite quickly.

Morning found Andrew and Ryan only just on the bed, their four offspring sprawled in various poses between them. They grinned at one another resignation and slipped put of the bed, donning their bathrobes. Ryan threw some fresh logs onto the remaining embers in the hearth and carefully coaxed the flames back while Andrew went to the bathroom to shower, then Ryan went to do his ablutions while Andrew sat in front of the fire in his bathrobe, looking at flights to return to Cape Town. They would have to change their existing reservations to include Jamie and Fiona. The only problem being that the flight on their present itinerary was fully booked. So Andrew was investigating alternatives.

When the children woke up, the girls wanted to bath, but the boys wanted to shower. So Ryan got the boys showered and then ran the bath for Elizabeth and Fiona. When they were all ready, they trooped downstairs for breakfast, taking warm coats, gloves and beanies with them, as after breakfast, they need to go to to Beth's home to choose clothes for Jamie and Fiona to wear for the funeral and to decide what must go to Cape Town with them and what can be shipped once they leave. Although it had stopped snowing, for the moment, it was bitterly cold. The snow, however was forecast to return during the night.

It was a very sombre moment when they entered the large , bungalow style house, glancing around the sitting area of what had obviously been a very happy home. Every surface held a picture or two of either Beth and Nicky, smiling happily, or Jamie and Fiona, or all four of them together, also with lots of happy faces.. There were also pictures of all the Devlin-Majors, ensuring that Jamie and Fiona knew who their dads and brother and sister were. They moved through to the bedrooms where they split up, Ryan taking the boys into Jamie's bedroom while Andrew took the girls to Fiona room. They went through all the clothing checking with Jamie and Fiona all the time to ensure they were happy as well with the selections and they finally left with two suitcases packed with clothing and shoes and a large holdall with the toys and photographs that the two children wanted to take with them. They had a good idea of what needed to be shipped to Cape Town and what would need to be sold or donated to charity.

The morning had passed far more quickly that they had thought and they had only just got back to Achnacarry when Nicky's parents, Ken and Jenny Smith arrived, giving rise to more tears.. After a quick lunch, and even though tired from their trip from Hong Kong, they insisted on joining the excursion to the wreck site . They took three vehicles, Donald driving with two senior clansmen, Jamie Snr drove Iona, Ken and Jenny, while Andrew and Ryan had the four children.

The twenty seven kilomter (sixteen mile) drive to Fort William took a good forty minutes, carefully negotiating the icy roads. They stopped off at a local florist for bunches of flowers and the convoy rolled to a stop close to the slipway on which the forlorn hulk of the ferry lay, surrounded with police tape and with a surprising crowd of curious spectators in attendance. As they walked closer, the murmuring of the crowd seemed to increase in volume as news spread as to who the approaching group of people were. Some locals, respectful of Donald's position as Cameron of Lochiel, bowed their heads as they passed. A police officer who was standing guard close to the wreck approached Donald and after a short discussion with him, lifted the tape for them. The part of the wreck nearest the shore was lined with hundreds of flowers and a smaller collection was visible closer to the police tape, which had been put up fairly recently. The murmuring grew silent as the four children and their dads approached the wreck to add their flowers to the impromptu memorial. The children were all weeping, and Andrew and Ryan knelt between them and held them tight as they cried with them. They lingered only a few minutes before making there way back to the vehicles, receiving encouragement on the way from several people in the crowd.

The drive back to Achnacarry was a very quiet one and they all went upstairs to their rooms for the afternoon . The children all went to lie down, emotionally drained, and were soon napping. Andrew and Ryan sat in the armchairs in front of the fire, relaxing while looking at the availability of flights again.

A maid delivered tea and coffee and just after she left, Andrew's mobile rang. A quick glance revealed 'Private number'.

"Andrew Devlin-Major, good afternoon", he said as he answered the call.

"Andrew, my dear. Good afternoon. It's Joan Kinley"

"Joan! How are you? It's great to hear from you", Andrew replied.

"Dan and I are well thank you, dear. Far better than you I suspect. We just saw the awful news on TV. Is it true that Beth and Nicky both died in that awful ferry accident?"

"Yes, it's true. We're in Scotland as we speak with the children. Are you in Cape Town yet? Our apologies for not being there to meet you?"

"Actually, no. We're not in Cape Town. In fact we're in London. We stopped off here for a few days for Dan to have a few meetings before flying down to South Africa. I happened to be watching TV in our hotel room when the news came on and one of the items was about the ferry tragedy. I was shocked when I saw Beth and Nicky's pictures appear as two of the victims. Where the children with them?"

"Yeah, I regret to say, it is true. Fortunately, Jamie and Fiona were not on board with them, so they are safe. A bit bewildered and sad. But safe. Ryan and I have been granted custody as per the wills we are told. That will be made official at the reading tomorrow before the burials. They will be returning to Cape Town with us. When I can find a flight for us!"

"You say the funeral is tomorrow. I assume it will be in Scotland? What time and what's the problem with flights back home?

"Yes, the funeral is at 11am here on the estate at Achnacarry. As far as our flight home is concerned, the flight we are on on Friday cannot accommodate two extra passengers. It's full. So I'm trying to find an alternative. But as you know, it's high season to South Africa at the moment, so everything is fully booked".

"You can stop worrying about a flight home. You got one! With Dan and I on the jet! Dan is at his last meeting now. We will fly up to Scotland this evening and will be at the funeral, come hell or high water. Which is the closest airport?"

"Inverness, I think. But please don't disrupt your schedule for us. I'm sure we'll find something".

"Andrew Devlin-Major!. You will fly home with Dan and I. No arguments! It just means we will miss our first night at Blue Bay. I'm sure I can rely on you to sort that out! It will also give you the opportunity to try out our new baby. We are flying on our new jet, a Bombardier Global 7500. We'll tell you the story when we see you"

"Okay Joan. I know I'm not going to win any argument with you. Thank you. We'll see you tomorrow".

"Yes my dear. Quite right. See you soon".

Ryan, who had been listening to Andrew's side of the conversation, grinned at his husband and raised his
eyebrows.

"That lady is scary. I would hate to be in her bad books. But I say it again, the Kinleys are a class act. Just two amazing people. I take they are somewhere close." Andrew nodded.

"Yeah, in London. Dan had some business to attend to. He's apparently at his last meeting now. Joan wants to fly up this evening to be here for the funeral tomorrow. Probably fly into Inverness. Oh, in their new jet too, no less. I think she said a Bombardier Global 7500".
Ryan googled on the laptop and his eyes bugged out.

"Holy cow, look at this machine. Wow! It's gorgeous!.
Andrew reacted similarly when he peered over Ryan's shoulder.

"Jeez, she called it their new toy. Helluva toy! Oh, and we are going to be flying home in it. At Joan's insistence, of course!

"Does she realise there is now six of us?", Ryan asked.

"You heard! I did tell her about Jamie and Fiona", Andrew replied, looking into the bedroom where there was movement on the bed. "I think our offspring are waking up"..

Once all the children were up and about, it was time for baths and showers in preparation for dinner, which, once again, was in the family dining room and Andrew got the impression Donald's chef was out to impress the new arrivals.

Dinner commenced with Cold Smoked Salmon infused with Drambuie and served with a small timbale of cream cheese, chopped salmon, chives, another dash of Drambuie and dark home baked Rye bread, followed by a warming thick, pea and ham soup. The entrées were poussins, bones laboriously removed, stuffed with wild rice, chopped chicken livers, shallots, mushrooms and honey and slowly braised in butter, garlic and white wine. The only addition to the plate was roasted vegetables. The second offering was tender roast lamb with the same roasted vegetables, roast potatoes and a mint spiked jus.
Dessert was one of their favourites made by James, their chef at The Cameron. A classic Cranachan, toasted oats, whisky spiked cream, honey and fresh raspberries. Coffee, liqueurs and cognac were once again taken in the drawing room, and being cognisant of the day ahead of them, everyone retired early.

Copyright © 2021 Andre Delport; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 18
  • Sad 13
A huge thank you to all go you who read, reacted and commented on 'Never walk alone'. I still cannot believe the reaction it got. I hope 'Walk On' gives similar enjoyment.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Andre, this is a very sad chapter, very well written and very considerate of all the characters and emotions encompassing a tragic loss of life.

The visit to the wreck site and the laying of flowers by Beth and Nicki's four children was very emotional, and thankful of the crowd gathered to pay tribute.

The funeral will be difficult for all, as will the departure of Jamie Jnr and Fiona to South Africa with Andrew, Ryan, Cameron and Elizabeth. Their grandparents Jamie Snr and Iona will be sorely distressed, but heartened by Andrew and Ryan's promise to return with the 'wee bairns' to Scotland and Achnacarry every year, and an open invitation for Jamie and Iona to visit them in Cape Town.

Thank goodness the Texas cavalry are 'riding' to the rescue with Joan and Dan Kinley flying up from London to attend the funeral and 'offering' (that's Texan for 'insisting') to fly the expanded Devlin-Major family back to Cape Town on their "... new baby. We are flying on our new jet, a Bombardier Global 7500."

Now we await a cold, snowy Scottish Thursday morning and the sad final farewell to two wonderful women, and the children's mother.

The next few chapters will no doubt lay a strong foundation for Book III.

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Love 5
Link to comment

Beautifully and sensitively written, I can understand how difficult this chapter must have been to write. I wish I could say just one more day of sadness to go but unfortunately, as many of us know this still only the start of the grieving process that everyone will go through. I'm sure that will be written just as sensitively. I'm looking forward to reading of the future for the Devlin-Major's and the bright future that Andrew and Ryan will be working towards.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Hi everyone,  going to address all your comments here as the replies would all be the same.

Firstly, I had originally envisaged this chapter to include the funeral itself, but it just got too long, so I had to split it in two. I was very hesitant to post this chapter because I felt it didn't really go anywhere, and that the storyline was just 'marking time'. So I'm very thankful for all your great comments.

I had no idea just how difficult it would be write these chapters. I have found myself getting very emotional as well, (and I'm the author, dammit!!), and then poring over what I have written for hours trying to decide if it's good enough, too trite, or if it needs to be toned down. And the next chapter is the same. Too much! Too little! That is the question!

Edited by Andre Delport
  • Love 4
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Andre Delport said:

Hi everyone,  going to address all your comments here as the replies would all be the same.

Firstly, I had originally envisaged this chapter to include the funeral itself, but it just got too long, so I had to split it in two. I was very hesitant to post this chapter because I felt it didn't really go anywhere, and that the storyline was just 'marking time'. So I'm very thankful for all your great comments.

I had no idea just how difficult it would be write these chapters. I have found myself getting very emotional as well, (and I'm the author, dammit!!), and then poring over what I have written for hours trying to decide if it's good enough, too trite, or if it needs to be toned down. And the next chapter is the same. Too much! Too little! That is the question!

Trust your heart Andre to put it all together. It's like taking exams at Uni, and your profs told you: answer the questions; review it once then don't second guess yourself.

I know whatever you write will be appropriate. Whatever you have left over... Save it for a follow-up?

Take care.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/2/2022 at 4:27 AM, drsawzall said:

Another tough chapter gracefully presented, tugging at our heartstrings and having us reach for the tissues more than once.

 

I find myself agreeing with you again @drsawzall. Graceful, the perfect adjective to describe @Andre Delport's storytelling in this chapter. He is another exponent of the "less is more" style of storytelling which I find so very powerful when the storyline is one filled with sadness and grief.

Superb @Andre Delport.

 

Edited by Summerabbacat
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

I find myself agreeing with you again @drsawzall. Graceful, the perfect adjective to describe @Andre Delport's storytelling in this chapter. He is another exponent of the "less is more" style of storytelling which I find so very powerful when the storyline is one filled with sadness and grief.

Superb @Andre Delport.

 

thank you @Summerabbacat. Your comments are always so encouraging. Much appeciated!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I am amazed at the level of emotion you are able to place in such a short space!  Just enough verbage to deliver a powerful message.  I truly admire your writing style and talent!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, pvtguy said:

I am amazed at the level of emotion you are able to place in such a short space!  Just enough verbage to deliver a powerful message.  I truly admire your writing style and talent!

Thank you for the lovely comment @pvtguy. Although I love detail, I try to remember that less is more. I hope I am achieving that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hi everyone. Chapter 15 is complete and has been uploaded onto the site, but is in Moderation at the moment as per the new authors publishing guidelines. Will hopefully be approved soon

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..