Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 5,953 Words
  • 2,493 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Crown Affair - 2. Chapter 2 - The Prince and His Pauper

The fifth day, of the eleventh lumin (Kask-Lumin), of cycle 2025 of the modern calendar:

Joshua sat in the front passenger seat of his aunt’s car, and as it wound its way through the streets of Rasunal, he just stared out of the side window in silence, lost in his own painful thoughts.

They left the city via the North Gate some twenty minutes later. Mildrea turned the car onto Salania Route Five, which would take them directly to the royal palace, and she quickly accelerated up to the speed limit. They travelled for another thirty minutes without a single word being spoken until finally Mildrea could no longer cope with the deafening silence.

“Joshua, honey, what’s up?”

“I was just thinking that I’ll never see my friends again. I’m really happy to finally get to meet my parents, and to live with them, and for us to be a proper family, but I just wish that I didn’t have to lose my friends in the process.”

Joshua desperately wanted to tell his aunt what was really on his mind, but he just couldn’t. He had said ‘I’ll never see my friends again’, when what he had actually wanted to say was ‘I’ll never see my Nate again’. The thought that he would never see Nate again, was quite literally ripping his young heart in half. If it meant that he could continue to be with Nate, he would happily have renounced his crown and to the Ten Hells with the consequences.

He just couldn’t admit to his aunt that he was a samer; that he was part of the growing minority of people who are attracted to someone of the same gender. If he were an ordinary kid in Salania then it wouldn’t be a problem, but he was far from an ordinary kid.

When his great-grandparents had been king and queen, they had guaranteed the first rights of the samers. When his grandparents had been the reigning monarchs, samers had been granted the same rights as everyone else. Now, during the reign of his parents, those rights were not only enshrined in law, but the samers were able to freely conduct their relationships openly, without fear of attack or retribution. If only life in the other thirty nine kingdoms of Relan was as good for the samers.

But how could he, the soon to be Crowned Prince of Salania, ever admit that he was head over heels in love with a boy?

How could he admit that he was so deeply in love with a boy whom he would die for in a heartbeat?

How could he possibly admit that he was so deeply in love with a boy whom he would give up his family, his crown, and his heritage for?

“Josh, you won’t have to lose your friends. You can invite them to the palace to visit, and they could probably even spend the weekend on occasion, with your parents’ permission of course. However, you’ll have to wait until after your formal coronation in six lumins time before they can actually visit, but you will still be able to keep in touch by letter in the mean time.”

“Why would I need to wait?” Josh asked, while he smiled inwardly at the thought of Nate eventually being allowed to spend the weekend at the palace, even if it couldn’t be for another half a cycle. By The Great Serpent, imagine if one of the palace staff, or even worse one of his parents, walked in on him and Nate in flagrante delicto! Nate’s parents had almost caught them in a comprising position on several occasions over the past couple of cycles when ever Josh had spent the weekend at their place.

“The palace staff will already have been told who you really are by your parents, but they will also have all been sworn to secrecy, as palace staff always have been throughout the aeons. If you had friends visiting, it would be difficult, if not impossible, for the palace staff to try to treat you like an ordinary child. That is actually one of the main reasons why they will have been told who you really are.”

Josh unconsciously nodded along to his aunt’s explanation, although he kept his own council with regards to his opinions on what he heard.

“If they did not find out until your coronation, it could be highly embarrassing for them if they had been overly familiar with you. You’ll only have to cope with it for six lumins, Josh, and then your life will get back to normal. I promise you the time will fly by.”

“Fly by!” Josh thought as he rolled his eyes. “Who the fuck is she kidding?” Josh had always been told that nobody, under any circumstances, ever, was allowed to know that he was the prince until after his coronation; sure he’d told Nate, but it seemed as though his aunt had neglected to mention the special place occupied by his parent’s servants. He slowly became irate at the prospect of having to suffer six lumins of enforced solitude just to spare the potential blushes of the palace staff.

“I have been duty-bound to spend my entire life lying by omission about who I truly am.”

“I have been duty-bound to lie to my teacher today.”

“I have been duty-bound to lie to my friends today.”

“I have even been fucking duty-bound to perpetuate the lie told by my aunt about the reason for my coming to the palace in the first place.”

“What about sparing my fucking blushes! Who ever thought of me in all of this?”

If only Josh didn’t hold his aunt in such high regard, he would have let fly with the thoughts that were running around his head and hang the consequences. He had never told a lie before in his life, and he had more than made up for that this morning in the short space of forty five minutes, and he started to hate himself for it.

“How many more lies am I going to be forced to tell for the sake of the damned royal bloodline?”

Mildrea carried on talking to Josh, completely oblivious to the growing flush of his cheeks or the darkening of his usually sparkly and vibrant eyes. “You will be allowed to go on occasional excursions outside of the palace, but in order to ensure that secrecy and security are maintained, you will be accompanied by one of the palace staff and watched over from a distance by several guards.”

“Oh goody! I get to go on field trips with a babysitter and a couple of watchdogs! What do they think I’m going to do? Run away?”

It seemed strange to Josh that in order to keep his identity as the prince a secret, he was going to be assigned palace guards as protection when ever he was away from the palace. He couldn’t believe that nobody had ever managed to come up with a better idea than this over the millennia. He also began to wonder why he simply couldn’t be crowned straight away.

“Honestly, what difference is six lumins going to make?”

That thought actually startled him, and made him think just what difference would six lumins make. There must be some reason why the coronation was held six lumins after the heir turned fourteen, it was just something Josh had never been told about, and he’d never asked.

“Note to self. Ask more questions.”

“Also, in spite of what I led your headmistress to believe, you will not actually be starting at the Royal Academy until after your coronation for the same reason. Until that time, you will be taught in the palace by two of the Academy’s senior lecturers, both of whom have also been sworn to secrecy.”

“Two Academy lecturers have been told I’m the prince as well! What kind of perverse joke is this? What ever happened to me being the prince being a fucking state secret?”

Josh enjoyed school, and he had actually been looking forward to attending the Academy, he had even hoped to make a few new friends. The idea of being ‘palace schooled’ did not appeal to him in the slightest. He enjoyed school primarily because he was often able to discuss the work with other kids in the class, and that discussion opened him up to ideas and worlds other than his own. He wondered what it would be like with just him, the teacher, and a textbook. These next six lumins really had better fly or Josh was concerned that he’d go off the deep end.

“You do not need to worry about losing contact with me either.” Mildrea had already had this conversation with Josh several times over during the past few days, but she felt that she needed to offer her reassurances to him once more; she felt that she also needed to offer herself some reassurances as well.

Josh swallowed his growing anger and resentment at what he perceived as the universe having a big chuckle at his expense. He knew that none of this was his aunt’s fault, and the last thing he wanted to do was to act like an arsehole and vent his anger at the wrong person; he knew full well that this was all his damned parent’s fault. Josh’s earlier optimistic attitude towards meeting his parents for the first time was turning decidedly sour.

“I know Aunt Mildrea,” Josh began, “but it won’t be the same.” Despite his sadness at leaving his aunt, he had promised himself that he wouldn’t cry. In spite of his aunt’s precautions, Josh was actually well aware that she had spent the past few nights crying herself to sleep, and he didn’t want to make this farewell any harder on her than it needed to be. “I won’t be able to see you every day. You won’t be there when I get home from school. I won’t be able to come to you with any problem I might have.”

“Not in the way we have done up until now, but you’ll still see me on most weekends when I visit my sister.”

“I didn’t think I’d see you that often. I didn’t know you visited Mum that often.” Josh was surprised at just how easily he had said ‘Mum’, in reference to the woman he had never known, especially given his growing animosity towards her.

“Why do you think I have freely allowed you to spend so many weekends with Nate at his parents’ house, without ever once inviting him to spend the weekend at our place?”

“I assumed it was just because you didn’t want Nate to feel uncomfortable, seeing how we lived compared to how he does or having your servants waiting on him.”

Mildrea smiled. “Josh, honey, if only my intentions were so pure. It was so that I could spend as much time with my sister as I used to, before you were born. It kept you away for the weekends, so that you also wouldn’t realise that I was in such close contact with your parents. I didn’t want to complicate your life growing up, knowing that although you were denied contact with your parents, I was still seeing them so frequently.”

All this talk turned Josh’s mind to his friend, his confidant, his lover, and his boyfriend. It was about six lumins ago when Joshua realised that it wasn’t just sex between him and Nate.

It was then that he came to the frightening realisation that he was falling in love.

It was then that he had decided to violate the law and tell Nate that he was the son of the king and queen, a full cycle ahead of his investiture.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Six lumins ago (the ninth day of Khon-Lumin, of cycle 2024 of the modern calendar):

“Nate, I need to tell you something.”

Nate was lying on the bed as he floated on his post-orgasmic high, so he only managed a barely intelligible grunt.

Joshua reached over and rubbed Nate’s chest. “Nate, I really hate to disturb you, but I need you to focus.”

Nate, who had a huge goofball grin on his face, sighed, and said, “If I must, then I must.” Josh smiled, and allowed Nate to sit up.

It was only once Nate had regained control of his senses and had looked Joshua in the face, that he began speaking. “Nate, how long have we known each other?”

The question momentarily threw Nate. “Jus . . . Just over three and a half cycles Josh, but you know that. We both started at St Jerome’s when we were ten. Why?”

“I need to tell you something, and I need you to promise me that you won’t laugh.”

Nate almost did laugh at just how serious Josh sounded, but then he got a good look at Joshua’s face and saw that he was terrified, he was literally shaking like a leaf in a harvest season breeze.

To say that Nate was surprised would have been an understatement, he had never known Josh to be scared to tell him anything; he couldn’t even remember the last time Josh was nervous around him.

Nate looked Josh in the eyes and said, “Josh, you can tell me anything, you know that.”

“I need to hear you say you promise.” The fear was evident in Josh’s voice, as he stuttered over his words.

“Joshua, I promise I won’t laugh.”

Josh could feel his heart pounding in his throat. Now that the time had come, he couldn’t say it, but he also knew that he couldn’t not say it. He had no idea how Nate would react to this, but Josh couldn’t deny who and what he was any longer.

“Nate, I’ve r-r-really enjoyed w-w-what we’ve been doing for the past cycle or so . . . b-b-but I c-c-can’t carry on like this any longer.”

Nate was completely crushed; that was the very last thing he expected to hear. He’d thought that he and Josh had really bonded. Not over the sex, but for as radically different as their backgrounds were, they actually shared many of the same interests. As improper and presumptuous as it sounded, he had even dared to start thinking that Josh might one day see him as an equal. He looked longingly at Josh, for even though he knew that his dream had come to an unceremonious end, he couldn’t help how he felt.

“You want to stop having sex with me?” Nate’s words left his mouth before he even had a chance to think about what he was saying, and he regretted it the moment he had spoken them.

His relationship with Joshua was not now, nor had it ever been, based on the sex. Sure, the sex was great, and he loved cuddling up with Josh afterwards, but it just happened to be the sweetest of icings on top of the loveliest of cakes. He was in complete shock at the impending collapse of his friendship with Josh, and he realised it terrified him. It was that terror that had ripped the words from him before his rational thought process could kick in.

Nate was well liked by the teachers and staff at St Jerome’s, but he only just about got on with all of the other kids in the school who barely tolerated his existence. Josh was the only kid in the entire school who didn’t look down on him, or treat him like some new and unusual form of life, just because he was a Plebeian. He was even avoided by the Plebeians who lived in the same district as he did. They saw him as someone who thought too much of himself. He was a Plebeian attending a Patrician school and that meant that he had forgotten his roots as far as the other kids in his district were concerned. Josh truly was his only friend.

Josh looked into Nate’s violet coloured eyes quickly, as if trying to assess the emotional weather brewing there, and looked away just as quickly, and he began wondering if he was about to make the hugest mistake of his young life. For the first time ever, Josh found that he was unable to read his friend.

“Nate—”

“I’m sorry Josh, that’s not the way I meant for that to come out.” Nate blurted the words out cutting Josh off before he’d even begun what he needed to say.

The boys fell silent as each was left to wrestle with his own thoughts. Josh was worried that Nate might not feel the same way he did or that perhaps this had all been one huge mistake, and Nate mulled over how he could piece his friendship back together with Josh once today was all said and done.

Nate felt that neither one of them was going to be leaving his bedroom without exchanging a few insults, and if this imploded as badly as he feared, then perhaps things might be said that one or both of them could come to regret forever. For the first time, in a long time, Josh just felt lost and completely alone.

Could he really have been so wrong about Nate?

Was Nate only in this just to get his rocks off?

Josh’s body visibly trembled as he waited for Nate to speak.

Nate’s first concern was that it was his fault. He was the one who had actually moved their relationship from being friends to being friends who had sex. It wasn’t something that had happened overnight, it wasn’t as though he had drugged Josh and then had his wicked way with him. It had happened slowly and subtly, yet he had been convinced that Josh wanted it, or perhaps he had just convinced himself that Josh wanted it.

As he was three lumins older than Josh, Nate felt that he had to accept what he perceived as his responsibility for this mess. “I . . . I didn’t push you too soon into this, did I?”

“By the Twelve Heavens, no! Nate, I wanted this just as much as you did . . . maybe even more than you did if I’m being honest. It’s just . . . it’s just . . . .” Josh had played this moment over and over in his head, and it had always gone a hell of a lot better than this.

Nate took both of Joshua’s hands in his and said, “Joshua, whatever it is, please just tell me.”

“Nate, I . . . I don’t want us just to be having sex with each other.” He looked deeply into Nate’s eyes and said, “I’m . . . I’m . . . I’m falling in love with you.” Josh exhaled. There he’d said it. The one thing that he’d been afraid to say to Nate. Josh was not fearful of rejection, quite the reverse in fact, he was scared out of his soul as to where that statement would lead them. “By the Goddess Herself, I’ve fallen so deeply in love with you, that I can’t imagine my life without you.”

Nate sat there stunned. He had never dared to hope for anything more than affection from Josh, after all, he was a Plebeian and Josh was a Patrician, and Josh’s aunt was one of the most respected and renowned Patricians in all of Salania. Nate briefly wondered what her reaction to his and Josh’s relationship would be, and if he’d survive it.

Nate’s family certainly weren’t as poor as some of the Plebeians in the kingdom were; at least they were fortunate enough to have their own home, which had originally belonged to Nate’s maternal grandparents, and now belonged to his mother. However, Nate’s family were certainly poor enough that if it were not for the weekly alms and food baskets that they received, with much of that coming from Josh’s aunt, Nate knew that his family would not be able to survive.

Practically everyone in Salania was aware of Mildrea’s generosity, and that she had always freely given far more of her income than the required one percent that is levied on all Patrician income in Salania. Nate had always been afraid that he would one day be sent off to work in the fields to provide for the family, as so many Plebeian children had done before him, and as so many Plebeian children will doubtless continue to be asked to do.

However, as soon as it was discovered just how intelligent Nate was, he was granted a place at St Jerome’s, the only Patrician school in Rasunal. His school costs were paid for by way of a fund that had been set up to give gifted Plebeian children a chance at a good life; at the very least, the chance of a life out of the fields.

Nate was perfectly aware that the Plebeian class were treated far better in Salania than in many of the other kingdoms in Relan, and he knew that Joshua wouldn’t just use him or take advantage of him, but the thought of something serious developing between the two of them was far beyond Nate’s wildest dreams. After all, even in a kingdom with the freedoms of Salania, romantic relationships between a Patrician and a Plebeian were few and far between, and romantic relationships between Patrician and Plebeian samers were even fewer and farther between.

To be told that a Patrician was in love with him was more than he could have ever hoped for.

“Nate . . . say something . . . please.” Josh could feel his tears running down his face, but he didn’t care. He wasn’t one of those kids who repressed and buried their emotions, he wore his emotions for the world to see, and he was proud of it.

“Josh, I love you as well,” Nate said, as he kissed away Josh’s falling tears. “I just never dared to think you would ever feel anything serious for me.”

Josh was really taken aback; he thought he knew Nate better than that. “Nate, how can you say something like that?” Josh wasn’t angry at what Nate had just said, just surprised. However, he was not too surprised to want an answer as to why Nate felt that way.

“Josh, you’re a Patrician. When was the last time you saw a Patrician and a Plebeian samer couple? From the very beginning, I hoped you would feel something for me, but I figured it was a dream that would just never come true. I enjoyed spending time with you and so I didn’t want to press for anything more than your friendship.”

Josh took Nate in his arms, and kissed him tenderly on the lips. “Nate, I would never, and could never, treat you like that. I freely admit that when we first started fooling around I really wasn’t looking for a lifelong love and commitment, and I don’t think you were either.” Nate shook his head, confirming that Josh’s assumption was right. “I figured that we would have a lot of fun together, be able to experiment a bit without fear of being exposed, and then if something developed from it then all the better. But at thirteen, I really didn’t see myself falling this deeply in love with anyone; I don’t think any kid who is only thirteen cycles old expects to fall in love. The fact that I’m this deeply in love with my best friend is something I wouldn’t trade for anything.”

Nate suddenly pulled Josh down on top of him and kissed him as passionately as he could. “And I wouldn’t trade how I feel about you for anything either Josh.”

“There’s . . . something else I need to tell you, but you can’t tell anyone about this.” Josh was amazed he was about to do this. He was amazed that he was about tell Nate his most closely guarded secret. He knew he must be crazy; well, crazy or in love. “You can never tell anyone that I ever told you. You have to take this to your grave.”

“Josh, what—”

Josh held up his hand, cutting Nate off. “Nate, I need you to understand, that telling you what I’m about to tell you, violates one of our most sacred of laws.” Josh paused, not only to allow Nate to grasp the enormity of what he was about to reveal, but also to allow himself the chance to realise that there was no going back from this. This was it. Either Nate would be able to deal with it, or their relationship, to say nothing of his future, would be over before it had even begun. “If it is ever found out that I’ve revealed this to you, then I will be in so much shit that I’ll never see daylight.”

“Then why do you want to risk telling me?”

“Nate, you say you love me, but there is something about me that you don’t know. As far as I’m concerned it changes nothing, but if we are going to even think about being serious about each other, then you have a right to know.” Josh was about to take the biggest gamble of his young life, and it terrified him; Nate had to be able to cope with this bombshell, he just had to. “I trust you with my life, my soul, and my heart. I just know that I can trust you with this as well.”

Nate’s curiosity was now well and truly piqued. “What is it Josh?”

“You know that I have been raised by my aunt. But do you know why?”

“Yes, of course; probably everyone in Rasunal knows. You’ve been raised by the lady Mildrea ever since your parents started working at the palace. They wanted to ensure you had a stable upbringing, and that someone would always be around for you, given the long hours the palace staff work.”

“That’s actually a half-truth. My parents are at the palace, but they don’t work there.”

“Then what are they doing there?”

“They live there, Nate. My parents . . . My parents are the King and Queen of Salania.” Josh had only whispered it, but to him it felt as though he had yelled it out for the entire cosmos to hear.

“Then you are—” Nate suddenly dropped to his knees as he came to the shocking realisation of just who Josh was, and he dipped his head in a deep bow.

Josh couldn’t help but laugh, thinking Nate was playacting. “Nate, get up.”

“No, my prince. I have acted improperly towards you, by being so familiar and overly presumptuous. I ask that you—”

“Nate, get up!” Josh snapped. He grabbed Nate by one arm and dragged him up.

“My prince, I—”

“Nate, drop this ‘My prince’ bollocks. My name is Josh.”

“I can’t . . . it . . . it . . . it wouldn’t be right.”

“Of course it would be right. I’m in love with you, and you are in love with me.”

“No.” Nate started shaking his head. He loved Josh, he knew that, but Josh being the Prince of Salania was overwhelming. Surely, it was not right for a Plebeian, especially one as low as Nate felt himself to be, to be romantically involved with the future king. The gods would certainly strike him dead for such a presumption.

“Nate, for the love of the gods! Nothing, nothing at all, between us has changed. Nothing between us will ever change. I love you with all my heart.”

“J-J-J-Josh.” Nate gave a shy smile; he’d actually said it, and he hadn’t been struck down. Could the gods really be in favour of their union?

“Come here, Nate.” Josh wrapped his arms around Nate and just held him. Josh could feel Nate trembling and his heart pounding treble time. “Nate, I love you. Nothing will ever change that. Now you say it.”

“I l-l-love you t-t-too, J-J-Josh. Nothing w-w-will ever ch-ch-ch-change that.”

“Now try saying it as though you don’t fear for your life.” Josh smiled at Nate. Josh couldn’t believe that this was the same Nate he had known for three cycles. Nate had never been so nervous and unsure around Josh, and Josh hoped that his being the heir to throne of Salania would not be too large a mountain for Nate to climb.

Nate suddenly pulled Josh on top of him and kissed him. He ran his hands through Josh’s hair, and forced his tongue into Josh’s mouth. He licked every surface inside Josh’s mouth, and he grabbed two handfuls of his lover’s soft blond hair as he tried desperately to reach Josh’s tonsils. Josh happily submitted as he always did, as he allowed Nate to do whatever he wanted to. As far as Josh was concerned, that kiss said everything it needed to.

Nate eventually broke their kiss and took in a much needed deep breath of oxygen. “By the gods Josh, I love you with all that I am.”

“And . . . .”

Nate smiled. “And nothing will ever change that. I do have one question though?”

“And what would that be?” “And here drops the other shoe” Josh thought to himself.

Nate had just come to the full realisation of what he and Josh had been doing, and just what his own role in it had been. “I just wonder on how . . . how appropriate it is . . . for you to . . . you know.”

“What Nate?” Josh hoped that Nate wasn’t about to say something stupid like ‘You shouldn’t be with a Plebeian’.

“You know, for you to be—” Nate struggled over just how to word what was on his mind; it wasn’t something either boy had ever actually discussed before. It wasn’t something they had ever even thought about, it had just always been a natural part of their relationship; but now, to Nate at least, it seemed far from natural. He blushed as he looked around the room as though looking for a nonexistent eavesdropper and in a barely audible whisper said, “—for you to be the bottom?”

The relief on Josh’s face was obvious as he let out a small chuckle. “Oh Nate, if you think I’m going to allow a silly little thing like me being a prince get in the way of you fucking me then you are very much mistaken.”

Nate’s blush deepened to a deep scarlet. Josh hardly ever used a cuss word, but when he did, he really did. “I just meant that maybe we should . . . you know . . . switch roles every now and then.”

“Nate, you know much I enjoy you dominating me in the bedroom. I guess, in a way, it allows us to truly switch roles. Don’t tell me that you don’t enjoy dominating a Patrician? Knowing that you can do whatever you like to me, knowing that I completely submit to you, and knowing that you give me more pleasure than I’ve felt in my entire life.”

“I do enjoy it Josh. I feel like I’ve never felt before. But to me, it is not that you submit to me, it’s that you give me your complete trust not to hurt you. I know I could do whatever I like to you, but I could never hurt you; that’s why I’ve always kept my aggressiveness in check.”

“Then for once, don’t.”

“Don’t what?”

Josh grinned. “Keep your aggressiveness in check. I want you to go hell for leather. Do to me whatever you want, whatever you’ve always wanted to but never dared, and stop for nothing.”

“I couldn’t.”

“Would it help if I made it a royal command?” Josh winked at Nate, who smiled and finally gave in.

“You’re sure about this, Joshua?”

“Oh yeah,” Josh replied, nodding his head. “I’ve got a major itch that needs scratching.”

Nate remained unconvinced, but yielded. “Just don’t say you weren’t warned.”

For the next ten minutes, Nate did just as he had been royally commanded. The bed creaked loudly, the headboard banged against the wall time and time again sounding like a machine gun as Nate ploughed Josh’s arse as hard and as fast as he could, and Josh constantly cried out in ecstasy.

Josh begged for Nate to stop, and he begged for Nate to never stop.

He begged for Nate to go slower because it hurt so much, yet in the next breath he begged Nate to fuck him harder and faster because it didn’t feel anywhere near good enough.

Both boys climaxed at the same time, they climaxed as they never had before. Josh fired off a couple of ropes of cum as his cock spasmed without even once being touched, causing him to clench his sphincter tightly which sent Nate off. Nate’s eyes rolled into the back of his head, as his dick flooded Josh’s rectum. They left their bodies behind, and they went rocketing into orbit, riding on the wave of an orgasmic high more intense than either boy had ever experienced before. They plummeted back to earth and crashed back into their bodies, then passed out completely exhausted.

It was a really good thing that Nate’s parents were out for the evening, because the amount of noise both boys were making left absolutely nothing to the imagination. They were making so much noise, they had actually been heard by more than half of their neighbours, and they had even woken a few of them up. However, nobody ever guessed that it was the two scarcely teenage boys who had made love with such wildly brazen abandon.

 

The two boys slowly woke up about an hour later.

“Damn Josh.”

“Huh? Wha?” Josh could hardly move. His arse hurt like it was on fire, he could feel Nate’s congealed cum stuck to his balls and butt cheeks, and he never ever thought he could still feel this high so long after sex; he just wanted the feelings to last forever.

“By The Great Serpent! That was the best!”

Josh opened his eyes, and smiled. “Nate sweetie, you are the best. Don’t get me wrong, I love it when you go slow and make tender love to me, but damn that just felt so good. It still feels so good.”

As both boys quickly cleaned up the coagulating evidence of their rut, Nate asked Josh, “Be honest with me Josh, did I hurt you? I heard you yell at me to go slower a few times.”

“Yeah, it hurt a little sometimes, and my arse feels like it’s on fire, but other times it just felt so good that I didn’t want you to stop.” Josh giggled before he continued. “I’ll tell you what though Nate, I wouldn’t care how much it hurt, I definitely want a second round on that wild ride.”

“Tomorrow, I promise.” The two boys cuddled up into each other and just as they started falling asleep again, Nate kissed Josh on the back of his neck and whispered, “I love you with all my heart, my prince.”

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Joshua was brought back to the present when his aunt tapped him on the shoulder. “We’re here Joshua. There’s the royal palace.”

Joshua got his first look at the palace, his first look at his new home, his real home.

His home without Nate.

 

Discuss the story here

Copyright © 2014 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/18/2014 06:44 AM, WriterJT said:
Simply amazing! I love the latest chapter. Keep up the amazing work!
Thanks for reading JT :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love that the Particians (I probably spelled that totally wrong! Sorry!), have to give a percentage of their income to the Plebians, but Mildreda (or is it Mildredia?), gives more, especially to Nate's family.

 

Poor Josh and Nate - they are really going to miss each other so much. :(

 

Excellent chapter, Andy! :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2014 12:13 PM, joann414 said:
A rollercoaster of emotions, but the journey is just starting. Great job:)
Thanks for reviewing JoAnn :)

 

Thanks for all of your help with writing the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/18/2014 03:33 PM, Lisa said:
I love that the Particians (I probably spelled that totally wrong! Sorry!), have to give a percentage of their income to the Plebians, but Mildreda (or is it Mildredia?), gives more, especially to Nate's family.

 

Poor Josh and Nate - they are really going to miss each other so much. :(

 

Excellent chapter, Andy! :2thumbs:

Thanks for reviewing Lisa :)

 

Mildrea is very traditional in most regards, but she also has some very unorthodox opinions.

 

Glad you are enjoying the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is really great, I can't wait to read more!

It's a really interesting idea and I was actually surprised that it was a modern times thing (cars, etc.instead of a medieval setting).

Anyway, looking forward to reading how this develops...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2014 12:08 PM, Sammy Blue said:
This is really great, I can't wait to read more!

It's a really interesting idea and I was actually surprised that it was a modern times thing (cars, etc.instead of a medieval setting).

Anyway, looking forward to reading how this develops...

Thanks for reading Sammy.

 

It does have a modern feel in the respect of certain technologies, but they have also held onto many of the old ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2014 06:53 PM, Gene63 said:
Very interesting story so far. I anxiously await the next chapter!!!
Thanks for reading Gene.

 

Glad you are enjoying the story so far.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..