Jump to content
    Andy78
  • Author
  • 4,010 Words
  • 2,257 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Crown Affair - 8. Chapter 8 - The Festival of the Goddess - part 1

Eleventh day of the eleventh lumin (Kask-Lumin) 2025 of the modern calendar:

 

The weekend had passed quickly for Josh, far too quickly for his liking. Mildrea had visited as planned, but much to his disappointment, apart from an hour here and there, Josh had really only gotten to see her at meal times. Aunt and nephew had discussed the situation and they both felt that they needed to start getting used to their new roles.

 

Josh needed to start accepting Maria and Kenneth as his parents, and Mildrea needed to hand over responsibility for Josh to her sister. If they spent every waking hour with each other when she was at the palace, then that would never happen.

 

Mildrea had however set aside some time over the weekend with Josh to discuss his outburst at his parents.

 

******************************************************************************************************** 

 

Ninth day of the eleventh lumin (Kask-Lumin) 2025 of the modern calendar:

 

Josh and Mildrea were in her parlour room on the third floor.

 

“Now Josh, what is this I hear about an argument between you and your parents?”

 

Josh blushed at his aunt’s directness, yet it was her directness that he loved so much. “I think we all acted hastily that night, and words were exchanged in the heat of the moment.”

 

“I was told there were some rumours circulating amongst the staff about you and the Jacobs boy.”

 

Josh bit back the snappy remark he wanted to make when his aunt referred to Max as ‘the Jacobs boy’. “There had been a simple misunderstanding between myself and Max. The palace staff chose to make far more out of it than there was.”

 

Mildrea nodded. “Then the rumours reached the ears of my sister.”

 

“Mother dared to ask me if there was any truth to them!”

 

“Josh, calm yourself. Take a deep breath.”

 

Josh took a few breaths and felt himself relax. “I’m sorry. I had no right to talk to you like that.”

 

“It is ok Josh. My sister was upset at what you said to her that night.”

 

“I only told her the truth. I was shocked that they would pay so much attention to gossip.”

 

“Josh, regardless of whatever you may or may not think of as the truth, you still hurt your mother that night.”

 

Josh hung his head. Now that he had time to think about things, he felt thoroughly ashamed of his actions that night. “At the time, that was my intention. She hurt me so much by having no faith in your ability to raise me properly that I just wanted to hurt her back.” He then started crying.

 

Mildrea walked over to him and wrapped him in her arms. “Everything will be ok, Josh.”

 

Josh melted into his aunt’s embrace. He knew that he needed to bond with his parents, but he just felt so loved and so content when he was with Mildrea.

 

Mildrea told Josh that she thought he should apologise to his mother for the way he had spoken to her. As a compromise, Josh said that he would only apologise for the way he had said it, not for what he had actually said. Mildrea left it at that, knowing that Josh, like her, believed that respect was a two way street and that it was earned and not bestowed.

 

She sometimes regretted that she had raised him so well. She allowed him to have opinions of his own, she permitted him to debate issues with her, and she had brought him up to treat others as they treated him.

 

Why had she always allowed him to think for himself?

 

Why had she given so much freedom?

 

Why had she always allowed him to make his own mind up about things?

 

Sometimes she thought things would have been so much easier if she had been tougher with him when he was younger.

 

Taught him to always do as he was told and to never question an adult’s authority.

 

Taught him that adults were always right.

 

Given him a few spankings when he was younger, on the rare occasions he misbehaved.

 

Given him the basics and nothing else.

 

Though she knew that she could never have raised him the way she and Maria had been raised.

 

No child should ever have to be raised like that.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Josh was surprised to find that he was the first to arrive at the breakfast table. It was already well past the eighth hour, and Kenneth and Maria were both known for being early risers, so their absence was very unusual.

 

Sally noticed the prince’s arrival and quickly collected a plate of smoked fish from the kitchens and brought it to the table. Josh did a double take as he realised that Sally was dressed unusually pretty and colourful that morning.

 

The serving girl was not wearing the traditional ankle length black dress, white lace pinafore, and white lace mob cap that were indicative of her station. She was instead wearing a bright yellow knee length dress that was pleated below the waist, and there was an image of a sun and a storm cloud on the front (from the ancient Salanian fable of how the warring sun and storm goddesses became friends). Long white socks that had been appliquéd with pink and purple flowers were pulled up high enough to cover the two and a half inch scar on her left shin, which was a permanent souvenir from where she had been attacked by a green-haired cordax arachnid nine lumins ago. Her hair had been tied into angel wings, secured in place with red ribbons, and she was wearing hairclips shaped like sea-nymphs from legend. Contrary to protocol, she was even wearing jewellery; a dainty pair of halcynstone chips were in her earlobes, and a small silver star and moon pendant hung from a very elegant chain around her neck.

 

 

Before Josh had a chance to ask her about her inappropriate apparel, Sally disappeared and brought back a bowl filled with roasted oats and sour yoghurt. Then she returned to the kitchens for a third time and reappeared with Josh’s toast and preserves. As she was about to leave to go about her duties, Josh politely stopped her.

 

“Sally, where is everyone else?”

 

The prince’s question threw the young serving girl. “What do you mean, Your Highness?”

 

Josh looked around the deserted breakfast room as though his question was obvious. “My parents . . . the other servants . . . Flowers . . . need I continue?”

 

Sally covered her mouth as she giggled. “They are all preparing for the festival, Your Highness.”

 

It then hit him. Josh couldn’t believe he had allowed the date to creep up on him. He smiled as he realised that he could have missed his second most favourite day of the year.

 

The Festival of the Goddess was one of the holiest days on Relan. It was one of the few days when, regardless of what kingdom people came from, regardless of what station in life they held, regardless of whether they were patrician or plebeian, everyone came together to worship one-third of The Sacred Triad of the Divinity.

 

Over the millennia, The Sacred Triad had become the cornerstone of Relan’s religion. It consisted of the three most hallowed gods in the heavens: The Great Serpent (who was seen as the heavenly incarnation of the king), The Goddess (who was seen as the heavenly incarnation of the queen), and the Infinite One (who was seen as the heavenly incarnation of the heir to the throne).

 

The Great Serpent was a male deity, who in Relan’s religious mythology was a protector from threats, both those from within the kingdom and those from outside the kingdom. Although referred to as Serpent, he, along with the other two deities of The Sacred Triad, had no animal form. His name was actually based on a mistranslation of his old language name Brackanum’, which meant ‘guardian or ‘defender, or more usually the official title Carvaeria; though it had been misread as Brackanam’, which meant Snake. So, although he should more correctly be called The Great Carvaeria (The Great Guardian) from the ancient name Mabla Brackanum, he had been called The Great Serpent for over two thousand cycles. Owing to the large volume of religious and secular mythology that had built up around the modern corruption of His name, the clergy felt that they had no choice but to suppress all evidence of the error.

 

The Goddess was a female deity, who in Relan’s religious mythology was the ultimate symbol of fertility. She had never been given a name of her own as she was originally seen as representing all of womanhood. It was actually quite the little mystery how The Goddess had come to such prominence in the religion, given that in ancient times she was nothing more than a minor deity who was only worshipped in one tiny village in some obscure corner of the realm. Though given the status she now held, to ask such questions would be regarded as sacrilegious.

 

The Infinite One was a genderless deity, who in Relan’s religious mythology was responsible for the continuation of all things. It was the bringer of the next morning, the bringer of the next season, the bringer of the new cycle, the bringer of the blossoms in spring and the fruits in autumn, and most importantly, the one who ensured the continuation of the royal family. It was clear to see how The Infinite One had become the heavenly embodiment of the heir to the throne, who was responsible for continuing the bloodline. Since The Infinite One was envisaged to represent all of the heirs apparent throughout time, and across all of the kingdoms of Relan, It had never been bestowed a name of Its own by the clergy.

 

Usually on festival days, Josh and his aunt would attend morning services at their local temple, and then they would make the pilgrimage to the supreme shrine at Mabla Halsa Nara, about fifteen kilometres to the southeast of the prime city, along with the rest of the devotees.

Mabla Halsa Nara was the centre of worship for the Kingdom of Salania. The area was so revered that it was the only place in Salania to still be called by its ancient name; the modern translation is simply The Great Hill of the Town of Nara, but it is rarely used by Salanians, and never by the local inhabitants. Nara was believed to be one of the sixty towns and villages that The Sacred Triad had visited before they made their homes in the stars. Even though most people now believe the ancient stories to be more symbolic than literal, the religious importance of the site had never diminished. Everyone in Salania visited Nara at least once a year to pray in the Grand Temple, and Josh knew that the king and queen always went there on the five festival days of the cycle (The Festival of the Goddess, The Festival of The Infinite One, and the three days of the Festival of the Great Serpent) to lead the ceremonies.

 

Josh had no idea how his day would be spent now that he was without his aunt, and then the realisation that he was without his parents for the day hit home as well. This would be his first true foray in his young life into terra incognita. He didn’t know whether he was more terrified or more excited by the prospect!

 

For the first time in his life, Josh had someone to say the ritual Festival Day salutation to who was not his aunt. As she brought a jug of

cloudfruit juice to the table, Josh said, Thra Pala Bena Sala, Sally.”

 

Thra Pala Bena Sala, Your Highness.” Sally curtseyed, and left Josh to his breakfast.

 

Josh merely picked at the smoked fish, believing like many normal people, that Zaltal Lake kordal and salt-water strellinder belonged on the dinner plate and never the breakfast plate. However, he devoured the entire serving of oats and yoghurt, although the amount Sally had brought to the table would have easily fed three people. Just as he was halfway through his third slice of toast smothered with purple reldarnberry jam, Mr Flowers walked into the dining room.

 

Thra Pala Bena Sala, Your Highness.”

 

Josh, who had an overfull mouthful of chewed up toast and jam decided to swallow his food before speaking. “Thra Pala Bena Sala.”

 

May I ask what your plans are for today, Your Highness?” asked Mr Flowers.

 

“I don’t know, Flowers. Usually my aunt and I would attend services at the Rasunal Temple, and then join the pilgrimage to Mabla Halsa Nara, but now I don’t know. I assume my parents have already left to oversee services at the Nara Temple?”

 

“They left before even I was awake, Your Highness.” Josh knew that Mr Flowers started work no later than the fifth hour of the morning, so his parents must have left well before cockcrow.

 

“I wanted to ask Flowers, why is Sally not in correct uniform?”

 

“Your Highness, the palace staff have always relaxed the dress code on the five festival days. It was something that was instituted when your great great grandparents were on the throne. As you are aware, the festival days are days of rest of the entire kingdom.”

 

“I am Flowers. I can remember from when I was very young, how we loved the festival days, not for any religious significance, but just so that we could have an extra day off school.”

 

Mr Flowers smiled as he thought back to his own childhood, as he had also enjoyed having those extra few days off from school. As you are probably aware Your Highness, here at the palace, the work never stops. There must remain a certain number of the household on duty to attend to the day to day running of the palace, and even more so since Their Majesties will be away for the entire day and not return until very late tonight.”

 

Josh nodded as he started to understand. “And so the staff were granted this boon as some small compensation for having to work on the festival days?”

 

“Precisely, Your Highness.”

 

“So what are your and Max’s plans for today?”

 

“Most of the staff who are not on duty are heading to the Elvadea Temple for the festivities, however Max and I will be going to Florea as we always do.”

 

Josh smiled, but his smile hid a deep sorrow. He enjoyed celebrating The Festival of the Goddess, and now that he was older, he had started to truly appreciate the religious aspects of the day’s ceremonies. He would be stuck in the palace, and for the first time in as long he could remember, he would not be attending Festival.

 

Josh picked up his napkin, wiped the jam from his lips, and excused himself. He went up to his room and closed the door behind him.

 

He lay face down on his bed, and his thoughts ran through his mind so quick he could barely distinguish one from another. As much as he hated himself for it, he wept, and his tears soaked his pillow.

 

‘Why did my so-called parents not fucking want me with them today?’

 

‘I struggle sometimes to know if they truly love me or not.’

 

‘Where is my Nate when I need him the most?’

 

‘One of our most sacred days, and I’m stuck spending it moping in bed feeling sorry for myself.’

 

There was a gentle knock on his door, which brought the prince out of his reverie.

 

Josh got up from his bed, dried his eyes as best he could, and took a few deep breaths. Only when he felt that he had full control of himself did he open the door.

 

He was surprised to see his personal aide standing there, and, in spite of how maudlin he felt, he couldn’t help but smile. “Max? What can I do for you?”

 

Max saw the sparkle in Josh’s pale blue eyes, but elected not to comment. “May I come in?”

 

Josh stepped back and allowed Max to enter.

 

It took three attempts for Max to start speaking. “This may be completely inappropriate, and if I am out of bounds then I ask you to forgive me, but I feel that I must ask. As I said, I may be out of line, and I—

 

Josh placed his hands on Max’s shoulders, and smiled. “Max, we’ve been through this before. Just ask me what ever it is that you want to ask.”

 

Max took a deep breath, and, with far more bravery than he felt, said, “I would like to invite you to join me and my father for services at Florea.”

 

Josh just looked at the page boy as though he had misheard what Max had said.

 

Max saw the look on Josh’s face, and felt uncomfortable after a few seconds passed in complete silence. “Your Highness, please forgive me. I knew that I was being too bold in asking this of you.”

 

Josh blinked and his tears fell again. He wrapped the page boy in a tight hug and said, “Max, that is really sweet of you to ask me. I would be honoured to attend services with you.”

 

 

Five minutes later Mr Flowers, Max, and Josh were heading to the temple in the nearby village of Florea. In accordance with the wishes of the king and queen that Josh should not be without suitable protection when away from the palace, two of the men at arms had been requisitioned by Mr Flowers.

 

Since they were all in regular clothing, they were all able to pass as every day Salanians out enjoying the Festival of the Goddess. Josh had dressed down slightly for the occasion and so there was nothing at all that marked him as a Patrician, let alone the heir to the throne. He’d had to borrow some of Max’s clothes to pull it off, but he looked like any ordinary Plebeian wearing their Festival best.

 

Florea was a small village, but it was where Anton Flowers had been born and he had always worshipped at the temple there. It held nowhere near the splendour of the Rasunal temple, nor could it compete in size with the Elvadea temple, but it was the temple where he had worshipped in since he was a child. It was at that temple that Mr Flowers had been named by the gods as a child, and where he had promised his faith to the gods when he had turned ten cycles of age. It was also at Florea that he and his wife had been joined in union.

 

As a senior member of the palace household, he could have joined Mr Faxon and Mrs Montjoy with Their Majesties, and celebrated the day at Nara, but he had never cared for the ostentatiousness and vulgar opulence that Nara dripped with. His own local temple at Florea was a small temple that served a small village, but he had never felt the presence of the gods as keenly at any other temple as he did at Florea.

 

Josh’s first impression of the small temple was that it was not as fancy as the temple at Rasunal, but he somehow knew that the gods were as pleased at Florea as they were anywhere else in the forty kingdoms of Relan.

 

As he approached the entrance to the temple, he saw one of the priestesses of the Goddess. She stopped the small boy and asked him the ritual question. “Why do you come here this day?”

 

Josh bowed to her and gave the ritual reply. “Priestess, I am a humble servant of the Goddess and the Sacred Triad of the Divinity. I am here to pray for the Goddess’ blessing on Her holiest of days.”

 

“Your heart is pure Child. Enter and feel the love of the Goddess embrace you.”

 

Although Josh had developed a growing respect for his religion, as he had gotten older, he still felt that the worship of the Goddess was, at times, nothing shy of unadulterated hippiedom.

 

Josh sat next to Max throughout services; they were sitting so close to each other on the pew that sometimes their thighs would brush. Being the Festival of the Goddess, many of the epistles and canticles were dominated with messages of love, caring, and friendship.

 

As the last hymn of service was sung, the lead priestess then stood before the high altar. “All those children who desire to receive the Adoration of The Goddess are invited to step forward.”

 

Josh elbowed Max lightly in the ribs. “Come on.”

 

Max sighed. He hated this part of service, and now that he was no longer seen as a child by his parents, he had managed to escape this over the past few cycles. However, since Josh was going up to the altar, and he had invited the page to follow him, Max felt compelled to go.

 

As Josh approached the altar, a larger boy shoved past him. The palace guards were about to jump up from where they were sitting, when Josh waved them down without drawing any undue attention to himself.

 

The larger boy, who must have been fifteen or sixteen cycles of age, and perhaps three inches shy of being six feet in height, sauntered up to the altar as though he believed himself someone of importance. In flagrant impudence to religious tradition, the oik didn’t even bow to the priestess who was bestowing Adoration.

 

Josh reached the altar, just as the common boy was walking back to his seat. He snarled at Josh and quietly said, “This is my temple, boy. I get Adoration before anyone else.” Then he shoved Joshua again.

 

Josh somehow kept his emotions in check and simply ignored the ruffian. He shook off the unpleasant encounter and smiled as he approached the high altar.

 

Unlike the common oik who had received Adoration ahead of him, Josh knelt down on both knees as the priestess approached him. Then in full accordance with religious custom, he kissed her hand and said, “Priestess, my name is Joshua. I am here to honour the name of the Goddess. I am here to pray for her continued love and benevolence. I pray that you find me worthy of granting me Adoration.”

 

The priestess was momentarily taken aback. She had only ever been addressed with such reverence at the larger temples of Rasunal and Elvadea, and on the one occasion when she was chosen to bestow Adoration at Nara during the previous cycle’s Festival. She never expected to find this kind of humility at a small Plebeian temple, especially after the way that first boy had all but demanded Adoration from her.

 

She turned to the altar and picked up a small garland that comprised pink Daxian primroses, red Jalevian poppies, and purple corumands. She tied the garland on his wrist and said, “Joshua, on behalf of the Goddess I find you worthy of receiving Her Adoration. Accept this garland from the Goddess. It is a symbol of her love for Relan and for you.”

 

Josh then bowed to the priestess and returned to his seat without further incident.

 

Max sat back down a few minutes later, after receiving Adoration himself. He spent the remainder of services fiddling with the garland on his wrist; after all, a boy his age had no business having a bunch of flowers tied to his wrist. However, there was the inescapable argument that the prince was older than him, and he had a bunch of flowers tied to his wrist.

 

Josh checked that nobody could overhear him, turned to face Mr Flowers, and whispered, “Flowers, do you know who that boy is over there in the second row?”

 

Mr Flowers looked over where Josh was subtly indicating and nodded. “He is the son of the village selectman. Why?”

 

“I find he is very rude, and in great need of going across his father’s knee.”

 

Mr Flowers was forced to stifle a giggle. “What happened? I saw something pass between the two of you, and then you waved down the guards, but I couldn’t make it out clearly.”

 

“He shoved past me on our way up to the altar and then there was some small unpleasantness as he returned to his seat. He didn’t even bow to the priestess before requesting Adoration.”

 

Mr Flowers was not all that surprised to hear about the attitude of the selectman’s son. He had known Selectman David Forsinard his whole life, and the man was rude, condescending, and, according to rumour, corrupt. Selectman Forsinard had been investigated three times by Her Sovereign Majesty’s Legality, but so far, no evidence of duplicity had been discovered, though Mr Flowers believed that it was only a matter of time. The selectman’s son, Carl, appeared to be cut from the same cloth, having already been suspended several times from school for bullying and stealing from the other kids.

 

Josh refused to allow that one little altercation to ruin the rest of services for him. He looked around the temple as the remaining children filed up to altar and each returned to their seats with their own little floral garlands. The priestess then performed the final blessing and declared an end to services.

 

Josh was so caught up in the end of services that he hadn’t realised Max and Mr Flowers had already left. He quickly headed towards the exit, with his two guards about ten feet behind him.

 

As he exited the temple into the bright early afternoon sunshine, Josh heard a horrific scream.

You can discuss the story here

Copyright © 2014 Andy78; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter! My heart broke for poor Josh about his parents. Hopefully there is a good excuse. I love the Flowers! They are great. Hopefully Max comes around!

I miss Nate! I hope he is ok! They could really use each other. This festival should be interesting! Always leaving me on a cliff hanger Andy! Be safe Josh!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

hey andy can you pm me please I want to ask you something about your story - Crown affair

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2014 02:33 PM, Astro said:
Awesome chapter! My heart broke for poor Josh about his parents. Hopefully there is a good excuse. I love the Flowers! They are great. Hopefully Max comes around!

I miss Nate! I hope he is ok! They could really use each other. This festival should be interesting! Always leaving me on a cliff hanger Andy! Be safe Josh!

Hey Astro, thanks for the review.

 

I'm sure Josh's parents have an excuse . . . somewhere.

 

I enjoy writing Max and Flowers. There are some interesting scenes coming up.

 

Yeah, I need to bring Nate's goings-on into the story. I wonder what he's up to without Josh around??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2014 10:52 PM, quokka said:
hey andy can you pm me please I want to ask you something about your story - Crown affair
Check your inbox :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

A nice chapter:

Lulled by dogma, tradition, and Joshua's impasse with his parents, you give us a

picture of peace and piety, ...ending with a horrific scream!?

Shameless!

I hope you aren't going to leave us hanging for long...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

And it ended graciously with a scream. How you could end such a peaceful chapter with a horrible scream that is considered a mean cliffhanger is beyond me. Were you taking revenge because the godess didn't adore you enough?

Hope you share the next chapter soon. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/04/2014 02:54 PM, Stephen said:
A nice chapter:

Lulled by dogma, tradition, and Joshua's impasse with his parents, you give us a

picture of peace and piety, ...ending with a horrific scream!?

Shameless!

I hope you aren't going to leave us hanging for long...

Thanks for the review Stephen.

 

I liked the ending myself :gikkle: It was a cruel counterpoint to such a happy chapter.

 

I wasn't sure how this first foray into the religion would go, but it seems to have been appreciated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/05/2014 07:41 PM, nostic said:
And it ended graciously with a scream. How you could end such a peaceful chapter with a horrible scream that is considered a mean cliffhanger is beyond me. Were you taking revenge because the godess didn't adore you enough?

Hope you share the next chapter soon. Thanks.

Thanks for leaving a review a Nosty :)

 

:o I do not use cliffhangers. You are clearly mistaking me for the goat :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/06/2014 07:12 AM, Bachgen Cymraeg said:
Andy! Brysiwch i fyny gyda'r bennod nesaf!!!

Keep writing :) It's going great, I love it man.

 

 

Brysi

You forgot to say "Os gwelwch yn dda" :P

 

Glad to know you're enjoying the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a cliffie, Andy!!! Who screamed? That tool Carl, hopefully! :D What an ass.

 

I'm so glad Max and his dad asked Josh to join them; Josh would have been so alone and feeling left out. Why didn't his parents tell him about this and take him with them? Some family unit. He didn't even get to see his Aunt. :(

 

Can't wait for the next chapter, Andy! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/11/2014 01:07 PM, Lisa said:
What a cliffie, Andy!!! Who screamed? That tool Carl, hopefully! :D What an ass.

 

I'm so glad Max and his dad asked Josh to join them; Josh would have been so alone and feeling left out. Why didn't his parents tell him about this and take him with them? Some family unit. He didn't even get to see his Aunt. :(

 

Can't wait for the next chapter, Andy! :)

Thanks for the review Lisa :)

 

Josh's parents have their reasons - whether they are good reasons or not, only time will tell.

 

It was a little cruel of me to deprive Josh of his aunt this time around, but that will change.

 

As to who screamed? Wouldn't you like to know :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 12:49 PM, Sammy Blue said:
Aw c'mon, you cannot do this to me :/

The next chapter better be up soon! *scowls*

Great work, though!!

Do what? 0:)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hi Andy,

Where are you

Keep the chapters coming, don't keep us hanging in awe

Beautifully written story, please continue

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..