Jump to content

Black Fox: The Awakening 2. Black Fox

   (3 reviews)

After troubling days, Owen and Alex finally find some peace to cherish their fresh relationship. But as it is in stories like this, peace is not about to last long. 

Welcome to Season 2 of Black Fox. This is a continuation of my Teen Horror / Romance story. It may contain depictions of explicit sex between teenage boys but also violence leading to injury and/or death. If this doesn't stop you, sit back and enjoy the read!
To understand this story, it's necessary to read Season 1 first. If you read it but don't remember anything, just DM me and I will message you a short summary. 
Copyright © 2021 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Straycat

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, your writing has already improved from the first season!  This season was awesome!  Lots more sex 😉 Character development was great too!  I love the dynamic between Chris and Alex even made me laugh a few times.  I wanna meet Chris. And OMG that last chapter! I couldn’t put it down!

Response from the author:

I appreciate it ^^ I had loads of fun writing this season.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
and9993

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Black Fox is a great platform and Season 2 develops the story to a new level.  It's full of twists and turns with many surprises.  If you like action, relationships and a bit of the unearthly thrown in - this story is for you!  I recommend starting with Season 1.

  • Love 3
Link to review
weinerdog

· Edited by weinerdog

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really don't know what to say about this without giving too much away I'm doing this review so it will have 5 stars and might get some attention from some readers.The tags tell you a lot about this story I'll only add that there are a lot of twist and turns and suspense to go along with a good old fashion love story between two gay teens and the tribulations that brings along with the supernatural elements. As if not to be obvious please read season one first.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..