Jump to content

I Will Sing for You

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

Chris is a nineteen-year-old community college student and part-time bartender who lives at home with his parents. Callan is a 23-year-old post-graduate student living on his own, 1,200 miles from where he grew up, who discovers while working on his Ph.D. that he has become an inspiration for the younger Chris. Both are aspiring musicians.

The story begins as Callan seats himself at the bar at the Saguaro Grill where Chris works, and before the evening ends Chris has offered to help him land a gig as the Grill’s musical entertainment a couple of nights a week, an arrangement that works out well for both of them.

This story  contains vividly-described sexual activity between two young men.
Copyright © 2019 Arran; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

IanDaniels

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wonderful story of ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you very much, Ian. And thank you for taking the time to comment. I’m glad you liked it.

  • Like 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the fantastic story about Chris a 19 year old student, part time bar tender who lives with his parents and Callan a 23 year old post graduate living on his own.

We follow the two guys as Callan gets a music gig at the bar where Chris works, a couple nights a week. During there time spent together they slowly fall in love.

We have a beautifully written story that details all there adventures.

I highly recommend this as a great read.

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much for the nice review, Chris. You’ve been a staunch supporter of all three of my stories and I sincerely appreciate it.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..