Jump to content

Primal Park

   (2 reviews)

One of Egara's finest destinations, Primal Park is an island where many go for a one-of-a-kind experience. Reasons vary, but one thing is for certain; someone will be hunted. 

Join us in a telling of four tales, each one different in their own way. 

Chapters may include characters with disabilities, while others are handling mental health issues. 
A special thank you goes to @RainbowPhoenixWI for inspiring us via chapter comment. Without you leaving a breadcrumb in our brains last year, we're not sure if we would have collaborated. 
Copyright © 2022 astone2292, Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mrsgnomie

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’m pretty much a basic bitch and this is outside my normal genre but I’m glad I read it. My favorite part of this story is how each chapter delves into an array of people and yet, as different as every situation is, they all get what they did. Both authors did a great job of brining these stories to life. They touch some sensitive subjects with tact and realness, but no judgement. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Mrs. G!

I'm thrilled we could entertain out of your comfort genres. We wanted to tackle different concepts of the same setting, and I'm glad to see you did that with your read-through. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
kbois

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@astone2292and @Yeoldebard have teamed up to bring us a slice of both their worlds. Worlds which collide on an island sort of reminiscent of Spooky Island from the original Scooby-Doo movie. Throw in a little Fantasy Island and Love Boat as well as an episode or two of The Amazing Race vs Survivor hosted by The Bachelor and you've created the perfect recipes of four delightful tales brought to you by Primal Park, your one-stop getaway vacation thrill spot. 

Each tale is unique and all weave together the worlds each author has created. Truly a wonderful set of collaborations. Well done guys, well done!

 

 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, @kbois!

This entire world is all @Yeoldebard's creation. I (astone2292) was merely invited to partake, and what a blast it was! I'm glad you had a great time reading. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..