Jump to content

The Weakest Link: Teenage Triumphs Edition

   (5 reviews)
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern, Drama
TWL.jpg

In 2012, nine gifted teenagers arrive seek to win up to fifty thousand pounds for themselves and for charity by appearing on a special edition of The Weakest Link. An athlete, a pop singer, an academic genius, a television actor, a charity founder, a published novelist, an app developer, a theatre actress and Lance Lovecraft, a professional dancer. Only one can win, but none of the little treasures play to lose.

A small project to drag myself out of this writer's rut.
Copyright © 2020 AusGlitterati; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Ivor Slipper

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A fast paced story to match the quiz with some excellent characterisation. One could feel the tension mounting as the rounds went by. And the 'woman in black' was excellently portrayed with some great cutting comments.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
drsawzall

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well worth the time to read and enjoy, well paced, thought out and highly entertaining!!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a great story about nine gifted teenagers who appear on the Weakest Link with the chance to win fifty thousand pounds for themselves and charity.

What follows is a great tale full of tension, stress, humour and back stabbing as round by round a teenager is voted off until we discover our winner.

Well written, brilliant, highly recommended.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
Mancunian

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A great feel good story with stress, tension and humour all in good proportions a definite must read especially for game show addicts. Well written and brilliant.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A great story to relax with.  I didn’t bother with it when it came out - a mistake.  It’s a great pastiche of the show but the writing is high quality, the comments genuinely amusing, and if you try to answer the questions immediately you get a sense of how easy it is to make mistakes.  
 

reading this will make you want to read other great story’s by mr Aus.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..