Jump to content

Real Brothers 7. Benji's World

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

Peter's adoption is nearing completion, and he and Benji are officially going to become real brothers, but not without a rough spot on the way.

Copyright © 2023 Backwoods Boy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

· Edited by WolfM

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

As the final part of Backwoods Boys, @Backwoods Boygives us the perfect conclusion. Each short story in the series stands on it's own, but as a group, they're truly wonderful. The only thing better would be more on this group of friends, but then I'm greedy that way. :)

Response from the author:

Thanks for your review and comments, Wolf.  I appreciate your encouragement.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Tim Hobson

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Speaking as one who was a teenager in the 1960s, this series was both a trip down memory lane and a delightful dose of "if only..." The author has a way with words that draws the reader into the lives, both open and secret, of a wide array of characters. The encounters are titillating if understated, and that's not a negative observation. Well worth reading, as I'm sure will be future endeavors of @Backwoods Boy. Five stars!

Response from the author:

Thanks much for your kind review, Tim.  I'm glad it provided some reflections on your past.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This series has been very enjoyable and brought back many wonderful memories for me.  Benji's adventure began with a rescue and ends with a new brother.  This was a great conclusion to the stories.  I recommend treating yourself to this story and the entire series.  They are independent, but share a timeline.  I'd start with the first.  

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for your review and comments, Raven1.  I appreciate your support.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..