Jump to content

The Knothole

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

Boccaccio's Decameron, a story of renewal and recreation in defiance of a decimating pandemic, relates how ten self-isolated Italians pass the time regaling each other with tall tales during the Black Plague. While Covid19 wasn't nearly as decimating, the opportunity for such entertainment did exist. As a takeoff on that idea, this short story might well be a modern version of one of the tales, recounting events of earlier, less stressful times.

Please keep in mind that Decameron was long banned in several countries due to its erotic content. In keeping with the tradition of eroticism, oral and anal sex occur within this tale. Incest is also briefly present. If those things bother you, it would be best to skip this, and also to avoid checking Decameron out of your local library - where it may no longer be banned.
Copyright © 2023 Backwoods Boy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 6
  • Smoldering 5
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A fun tale involving 4 boys, a poker game a knothole and some porn.

Read on to discover how these things lead to lots of fun.

Response from the author:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Chris.  I'm glad you enjoyed the tall tale :) 

  • Love 6
Link to review
Geron Kees

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

For anyone that has ever lived rural and 'back when', this is a wonderful reminder of the days when 'learning new skills' on the ranch had a little more meaning. Fun, exciting, and erotic, just like those days really were, this one will leave you smiling. :)

 

Response from the author:

Thanks, Geron.  I appreciate your review and support.

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
WolfM

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A fun little tale of life on the ranch in the days before the internet. This is well worth the read, but it's a @Backwoods Boy story, so that's to be expected and lives up to his wonderful style. :)

Response from the author:

Thanks, Wolf, and thanks for your encouragement.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
raven1

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A fun story about a barn, a knothole, some porn and four randy ranch-hands. A fun read!

Response from the author:

Thanks for your review, Terry.  I'm glad you found the story interesting.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
Daddydavek

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A little tale about horney boys down on the farm.  Well worth a quick read.

Response from the author:

Thanks, Dave.  A bit of a flight of fancy, but it was fun to write :) 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..