Jump to content

Under the Guise

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

A young college student gets himself tangled with a mysterious man who goes by the name of Lex. At first, he finds attraction to Lex's private nature, and the sex is a big incentive. But how far is he willing to go and what compromises is he willing to make for a man who won't even share his real name?

My creative output is a bit sporadic, so I chose not to have an editor or beta. Hopefully there won't be too many errors.. let me know what you all think.
Note: Light BDSM and some sexual content.
Copyright © 2019 BDANR; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Talo Segura

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The author narrates a life episode of nineteen year old college student involved with an older married man. He has a some colourful and, in their own way, nice friends, he also meets others. 

From the opening chapter you are plunged inside the head of this young man as he struggles with his life and relationships. As with every good story there are things to overcome, things to discover and work out. It's a passage through life not without problems and strong emotions.

Competently written this short book deserves more exposure than it has received. The subject matter and what happens are different to the usual and very real. It's not perfect, but the author has done very well with good characterisation, interesting plot, and some nice descriptive narrative.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the story review :)!!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..