Jump to content

A Few Days in the Life of Jeremy Isen 3. The Tampa Chronicles The Tampa Chronicles - Expanded Reading

   (2 reviews)

Jeremy Isen, nephew of Duncan Isen, and son of Duncan's older brother Ian Isen is coming into his own. At fifteen years old, and a Freshman at H. B. Plant High School, Jeremy shows a passion for photography, martial arts, and journalism. As a member of the school's Yearbook Staff, and the chief photo-journalist for both the Yearbook and Newspaper, he's well-known among the high school teens, even outside his grade-level. Events during the school year and the beginning of summer vacation conspire to change his life. Will it be for the better, or for the worse?

The third installment of the Tampa Chronicles, and a short couple chapter story about a new character, Jeremy.
Thanks to my editing team, @Kitt for technical edits and @Mikiesboy for content edits. Thanks to both of them for reminding me, "You can tell it better than this." A special thanks to @chris191070 for Beta Reading, and to @Backwoods Boy for additional editing.
Copyright © 2018 BHopper2; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Boybig007

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG! The 3rd book amazing, the voilance but I am glad to see he was charged as an adult, this one is so full of love and budding friendship and lovers! I am hoping that there is a book 4 to cover the trip to Boston and the status of the relationship between all the boys and the Dads'

Thank you..

Response from the author:

Thank you, Boybig007, for reading and the review. There is a book four in the works, and the first part is in Boston, before returning back to Tampa.

  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

The Fantastic third book in The Tampa Chronicles Series. This one starts off with us meeting Jeremy and seeing the various situations that he encounters, good and bad. We also get introduced to Travis and Bryce.

Highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Thanks for reading Chris, and for the review. Also, for Beta Reading this story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..