Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 848 Words
  • 5,410 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Few Days in the Life of Jeremy Isen - Prologue. Rogue’s Gallery

A listing of characters, in order of appearance, from Book 1 through Book 3.

TC1 – A New Life and a New Home
Jill Bolton – Doctor who works at Tampa General Hospital, ER attending and Surgeon, mother of Chandon Bolton.
Date of Birth: 06/01/1977 - 40y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 5’6”, Black Hair, Green Eyes, and Olive Skin color.

Chandon Bolton – Student at H. B. Plant HS, GSA Club President.
Date of Birth: 11/25/2001 - 16y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 5'9" medium build, with olive skin coloring, hazel eyes, and tight curly black hair. Grecian descendant.

Brayon Hopper – Student at H.B. Plant HS, disowned by parents for being gay, lives with Chandon and Jill and is Chandon’s boyfriend. Brayon plays Hockey and Baseball.
Date of Birth: 11/25/2001 - 16y/o at the start of series.
Description: 5'11" with an athletic build, pale skin, green eyes, and red hair. Irish descendant.

Other Characters:
Simon – Jill’s contact with the Florida Department of Children and Families.

 

TC2 – My Son
Adam Smith – Retired Multi-millionaire, and majority business owner of a brewpub called Novem. He is a graduate of M.I.T. with a Doctorate Degree in Engineering with a concentration in Medicine and Medical technology. Double Doctorate but is not licensed to practice medicine.
Date of Birth: 1/25/1980 - 38y/o at the start of series.
Description: 6'2", and built like a lumberjack. Powerful chest and arms, well-defined legs, brown curly hair, and sea green eyes. Hairy across chest, arms, and legs.

Robert Turner – Adam’s son. Student at H.B. Plant HS, was originally from Boston, MA. He was a victim of an assault in foster care in MA. He plays Hockey and Lacrosse.
Date of Birth: 11/25/2001 - 16y/o at the start of series.
Description: Robert is the spitting image of his father, Adam. Same hair color, and similar build. Stands 5'10". He has crystal blue eyes and a nasty looking scare on his left shoulder blade. A tribal-designed tattoo of a Phoenix in flight is on his right shoulder and right side of his chest, a gift when he turned 16y/o from his mother. The tattoo can be covered by a shirt.

Duncan Isen-Smith – Adam’s best friend from High School and Scouts. Stay at home Dad to Robert and Jeremy, takes care of the house and cooking. Has an A.A. degree in Culinary Arts, is a skilled chef, and can run a Restaurant. Now owns the Isen Family cleaning business that he inherited. Bisexual and has an ex-wife named Cheryl. Marries Adam, after his divorce, in a quick ceremony at the courthouse, but are planning a more massive celebration in October or November of 2018.
Date of Birth: 04/10/1981 - 37y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 6'3", and a slender build. A mop of curly black hair and sea green eyes.

Giles O’Sullivan – GSA Vice-President at H.B. Plant HS. Hockey Player. Rob’s boyfriend.
Date of Birth: 11/30/2001 - 16y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 5'10" with a stocky athletic build. Bushy shoulder length dirty blond hair, green eyes, and a copper sun-tan.

Other Characters:
Derrick Smith - Adam's Dad
Samantha Smith – Adam’s Mom
Tibot Smith – Adam’s Brother
Carol Smith – Cousin of Adam, and Family Law specialist Lawyer.
Ian Isen - Duncan's brother, see below under TC3
Jace Stratton – Adam’s Business partner, and cousin on mother's side of the family
Sylvia Cramer – Caseworker for FL DCF on Rob’s case
Michelle Turner – Robert’s mom, deceased
Matthew Turner - Robert's Maternal Grandfather
Beverly Turner - Robert's Maternal Grandmother
Kimberly Campbell - Robert's Aunt
Seth Campbell - Robert's Uncle
Doctor Malcolm Knowles - Therapist

 

TC3 – A Few Days in the Life of Jeremy Isen
Jeremy Isen – Student at H.B. Plant HS, Photo-journalist, Martial Arts enthusiast, Asexual(?). Son of Ian and Debbie Isen, Nephew of Duncan Isen.
Date of Birth: 8/1/2002 - 15y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 5’2”, hasn’t hit his final growth spurt. Has some muscle mass to him from his Jeet Kune Do training. Brown hair cut short, and brown eyes.

Travis Jacks - Student at H.B. Plant HS, and an artist.
Date of Birth: 7/25/2002 - 15y/o at the start of the series.
Description: Travis was around the same height as Jeremy at 5’2”, and was skinny. He had light brown hair and green eyes.

Bryce Jacks - Head Custodian at H.B. Plant HS, and Uncle of Travis. Takes job at Duncan's cleaning company
Date of Birth: 5/1/1975 - 43y/o at the start of the series.
Description: 6’1”, “dadbod.” Bald with a bit of a black fringe shaved short, green eyes and wears glasses.

Erin Ros - Single male businessman who buys the house next to Adam, Duncan, Jeremy, and Robert.
Date of Birth: January 1, 1975 - 43 years old at the start of series.
Description: Six-foot-six-inches, athletic build. Eyes of emerald green, with raven-black hair that It falls to his shoulders. His face was chiseled like the most beautiful Roman marble.

Other Characters:
Ian Isen - Jeremy's Dad, deceased
Debbie Isen - Jeremy's Mom, deceased

Updated: 08/03/2018. Added two new characters, and updated the other entries.
Updated: 09/07/2018. New Character.
Updated: 04/06/2019. Cleaned up entries.
Copyright © 2018 BHopper2; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Chandon Bolton, Brayon Hopper, and Robert Turner all share the same birthday 11-25-2001.  

Giles was born five days later on 11-30-2001

Jeremy Isen was born a little over 8 months later on 8-1-2002 and they all go to the same highschool with Jeremy a year behind the other three. 

 

The adults are all over 35 and parental types. 

 

Brayon was disowned by his parents and lives with the Boltons.  Robert lost his mother, was abused in the child welfare system in MA and now lives with his dad and he is buddied up with Giles, a neighbor.

 

Jeremy was staying with his uncle and the Adams and just learned his parent's were killed in a plane crash. 

 

I want the next chapter...which I suspect I will have to wait until late Sunday night or early Monday....

  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

So Chandon Bolton, Brayon Hopper, and Robert Turner all share the same birthday 11-25-2001.  

Giles was born five days later on 11-30-2001

Jeremy Isen was born a little over 8 months later on 8-1-2002 and they all go to the same highschool with Jeremy a year behind the other three.

Yuppers. Giles gets teased that he was almost a December baby, by the other three all the time. All lucky coincidence that they are all close together in the birthday department.

24 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

I want the next chapter...which I suspect I will have to wait until late Sunday night or early Monday....

It's with @Kitt, I sent it to her this morning for the edits. As soon, as I get it back, and do some final changes, I'll post it. 🙂

Working on chapter 3 now, so it will ready for editing soon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Nicely done! You might mention that Ian is Duncan's older brother. It is implied, but not directly stated.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

Nicely done! You might mention that Ian is Duncan's older brother. It is implied, but not directly stated.

Thanks! I'll add later when I do an update. I notice a couple of things that I missed when transferring it over from the forums. Also, the forums are out of date as of right now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Nice... I hope More people will pop up

Slowly. TC4 the next major book will be a lot longer than the first three, so there is lots of potentials. Not to mention, They have a spare bedroom, that can lead to an adoption of one more.

They turned Duncan's old room into an office for him.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Honestly i didn't get today's post, looks like it got caught in a loop and starts over and over and over again. Pretty weird, beats me.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tonyr said:

Honestly i didn't get today's post, looks like it got caught in a loop and starts over and over and over again. Pretty weird, beats me.

I updated the list, add a note at the bottom, and fixed some miss spellings and grammar in the listing. I'm not sure why it sent out a new post notification when it was just an update.

 

Now, the final 3 chapters are done, and with my second editor, just waiting for them to get back, and when they do, they will get posted ASAP.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, FanLit said:

Thanks for the cast of characters.  Someone likes green eyes, 😊

Kinda partial to them. I see them in the mirror every day. LOL 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

Thanks for the cast of characters.  Someone likes green eyes, 😊

 

1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

Kinda partial to them. I see them in the mirror every day. LOL 🙂

 

To be honest, I hadn't noticed how many had green eyes till you pointed it out. I swear it was subconsciously done. LOL

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Brayon Hopper – Student at H.B. Plant HS, disowned by parents for being gay, lives with Chandon and Jill and is Chandon’s boyfriend. Robert plays Hockey and Baseball.

I think I should say!

Brayon Hopper – Student at H.B. Plant HS, disowned by parents for being gay, lives with Chandon and Jill and is Chandon’s boyfriend. "Brayon plays Hockey and Baseball" not Robert!

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, pickuptoy said:

Brayon Hopper – Student at H.B. Plant HS, disowned by parents for being gay, lives with Chandon and Jill and is Chandon’s boyfriend. Robert plays Hockey and Baseball.

I think I should say!

Brayon Hopper – Student at H.B. Plant HS, disowned by parents for being gay, lives with Chandon and Jill and is Chandon’s boyfriend. "Brayon plays Hockey and Baseball" not Robert!

 

Thank you, for pointing that out!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..