Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 921 Words
  • 469 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Shorts - 2018 - 4. Wanderer II

Self-Edited and ran through two editing programs. There's bound to be a few mistakes, but it's a practice piece.

Prompt - Awkward Conversation or Situation

The strider cat moved swiftly through the foliage of the forest, in hot pursuit of its prey. It quickly caught up to the deer, a six-point buck, and tackled it with a firm bite to the back of its neck. The snap of the spinal column was swift and ended the pain and life of the conquered animal swiftly.

“Good girl, Sasha,” Rune praised, as he walked up to the fresh kill. He made sure the animal was dead, as he set about the gruesome work of field dressing the buck.

“What are we going to do with all this meat? Don’t you think it’s a bit excessive?” Honsol asked as he approached from behind. He watched as Rune used his magic to dig a small pit, which he hung the buck over, with it securely tied to a tree limb by its fore-legs.

“It’s me, you, and Sasha, we can go through a quarter of it in the next couple of days. And the town up ahead is three days travel. We can swap some of the parts, fur, and meat for other supplies.” He looked over at his friend. “Do you still have your dragon appetite, or is that human too?”

Honsol let out a frustrated breath. “It’s human. Apart from some supernatural strength, endurance, agility, and senses, I’m one-hundred percent human. I sleep like a human, bodily functions as a human, unusual urges to mate… I never figured your lives were like this. However, I still have my immortality.”

“It’s not too bad.” He smiled. “You’ll see we have our beauties as well, as our faults.”

Rune used both his skill and magic to butcher the animal, preserved the skin and fur from rot, and wrapped the meat in large leaves to protect it from spoilage. He threw a scrap of deer meat to Sasha, who ate it in one bit. It was long work, a bit over an hour with the magical assist, and Rune finally packaged the supplies into his magical haversack. His last duty was to cover the pit full of blood and entrails.

“You two ready to head out?”

Sasha got up, stretched, and walked over to rub up against Rune.

“Yes, I’m ready.” There was a dark air about Honsol.

Rune chuckled. “There’s a good tavern in the next town. Try doing some wenching.”

“I’m not going to consort with some Tavern Wench. I still have some pride.”

“Then I suggest you go over behind that bush and tug on your cock until you spill your seed.” His look was serious. “If you won’t get with a wench, that’ll help just as well. Your brooding since we left this morning, has become tiresome. I’m almost tempted, to offer you my arse or mouth to help you get over it.”

Honsol just glared at his friend. He shook his head, as he let out a sigh. “Let’s move.”

They headed out on the forest trail. Rune and Honsol walked next to each other, as they whispered, and Sasha went off on patrol ahead of them.

~.~

They stopped for the night and set up camp in a shallow cave in the side of the rocky limestone forest mound. The area was hidden enough, to where they kept a warm camp that night. Between Sasha’s senses and Honsol’s as well, there was little chance of anyone sneaking upon the campsite.

They ate venison, roasted over the fire, while Sasha ate some raw. The noises of the night, along with the crackling of the campfire, were the only sounds heard.

“Were you serious earlier Rune? Have I been brooding?”

“Yes.” He turned toward his friend. “I noticed it last night at the Sterling Buck, and then you drank yourself into almost a stupor. I had Sasha stand guard.”

Honsol nodded and went back to staring into the fire. “Why did you suggest I breed or spill my seed?”

“You’re human now. If you satisfy those urges you mentioned or take care of it yourself, you’ll find that with the release you’ll feel good. Enough so, that you might stop thinking about what ails you, and start to think about the benefits. You told me once that as a Silver Dragon you have the natural inclination of wanting knowledge. Consider this research on how us mortals live.” Rune cocked his head to the side. “Are you saying you never mated?”

“Pfft… I’ve mated and have had children. Though as dragons were solitary creatures. I’m not sure if any of them are still alive.” He shook his head. “I’ve only been cursed for one moon cycle. Haven’t had time to even think about breeding as a human.” Honsol let out a sigh and ran a hand through his silvery white hair. “Tell me more about human mating? I’m assuming it doesn’t involve a ritual fight, and the male is clamping his jaws around the female’s neck, before insertion. And, why do you breed with other men?”

Rune nodded. They spent the next few hours talking about the intricacy of human sexuality. How one pleases a woman, how he wants other men. With all the talk, Rune soon became hard and needed to relive his hard-on. Honsol asked if he could show him how it was done. Before they went to bed, the pair of men jerked off to release, with Rune showing the ancient dragon, now human how to do it.

Honsol felt better, as Rune had said, and went to sleep, in a good mood.

More practice prompts will be coming.
Copyright © 2018 BHopper2; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Loved it, a brilliant prompt.

Thanks, Chris. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..