Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 397 Words
  • 1,028 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Shorts, and Flash Fictions - 10. Prompt #611 - First Line - “Do you think we can do it again?”

Another Story for AJ and Tommy. Enjoy it.

“Do you think we can do it again?” Tommy asked as he and AJ got off the rollercoaster. His bright smile played across his face, and his enthusiasm was infectious.

AJ laughed and hugged his husband. They had done their European Honeymoon and had flown back to the United States, but they ended up stuck in Orlando with a layover. After learning that Tommy had never been to a theme park before, AJ had changed their travel plans, and now they spent a few days at Walt Disney’s World, and Universal Studios. “Of course silly, we got a lot of time. But, I really want to see this Country Bear Jamboree.”

“Alright, let’s go!” Tommy laughs, and grabbed his hand, and took off down the road from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, towards the Frontierland attraction.

AJ was happy his husband was having a great time, and could only smile as they walked holding hands. He looked around at the families both Heterosexual and Homosexual and smiled even more at the happiness that everyone had at the place where Dreams Come True.

They had been fortunate that the layover happened during Gay Days Orlando, and today was Magic Kingdom day, and there was a lot of GLBT couples and families in the park. They were all wearing their trademark “red shirts” for the community, while allies wore “blue shirts.” Even Tommy and AJ were participating by wearing matching red “his and his” T-Shirts.

They reach the Country Bears Jamboree, and soon learn that it’s packed, with a line stretching all the way into Liberty Square. “We can come back later. That sign says, they’ve added extra shows for today,” AJ stated.

“No, we can wait. You’ve been letting me lead you around, without asking for anything, so we can wait. Besides, we have Extra Magic Hours tonight, so we get to stay late,” Tommy replied and kissed AJ on the lips. They slipped inside the line and waited for the show.

 

They spent the day, checking out the attractions of all the different lands, and even ate lunch with another Gay Couple at the Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square. Tommy splurged and got his hair cut at the barbershop on Main Street, and that night when Tinkerbelle flew from Cinderella’s Castle during Wishes, tears were in Tommy’s eyes.

AJ would never forget this weekend.

Copyright © 2017 BHopper2; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

13 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sweet little vignette, A.  I enjoyed reading it.  Thank you. 

Thank you, tim. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a really cute story, BHopper. I'll have to read more of your work on here :).

 

- Bryant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, BDANR said:

This was a really cute story, BHopper. I'll have to read more of your work on here :).

 

- Bryant

Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Now i want to go back! Havent been to Disney since 1998.

I will eventually. But after working there, and going almost daily after work for dinner at EPCOT, I think I can give it a small break.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..