Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 6,579 Words
  • 2,488 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Secrets: The Truth is Slowly Revealed - 11. Chapter 11 S1

Chapter 11 – CSU Here We Come

By the time Devin finished telling me about how his family managed to amass so much wealth, we were both hungry, but we were nearly to Jamesville so we decided to wait and eat with my parents. When we arrived at the house, we went inside and said hello to my mom and dad.

“I hope you’re both hungry,” my mom said. “I’ve held up supper for you.”

“We’re starved and I’m glad you waited. So, do you want us to head directly into the dining room?”

“Not yet. Since I didn’t know exactly what time you were going to get here, some things aren’t quite ready yet.”

“Then we’re going to grab a snack while we’re waiting.”

I then began looking in the refrigerator and cupboards, as well as on the counters for something to snack on, and while I was doing that I heard my mom’s next comment.

“Don’t ruin your appetites by eating too much.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t. We’re hungry enough to eat a snack and whatever you’re fixing as well.”

While Devin and I were snacking on some fruit, my mom and dad started asking us questions about the trip.

“Did you have a good time and get everything taken care of?” my mom began.

“Yes, we’re both registered for our classes and we even bought our textbooks already,” I answered.

“Yeah, and it was a great trip,” Devin added. “I can’t wait to go back there and get started.”

“I can’t believe the college didn’t have all of the freshmen arrive just before classes started and go through orientation then,” my dad stated. “That way you could have just stuck around and started classes, instead of making multiple trips to the campus. It doesn’t make much sense that they had you go there, come back home, and now you’ll have to go back there again.”

“Yes, I guess most colleges do it the way you’re talking about, but CSU does it differently,” I replied. “I guess they feel that by holding smaller orientation sessions they can meet each student’s needs better and answer all of their questions.”

“Yeah, my dad said the same thing you did,” Devin added, “because he did it the other way when he went to college, but I believe the freshman classes might have been smaller back then.”

“Will you be staying here with us for a while, or will you be going back home?” my mom asked Devin.

“I’ll be going home in the morning, because I’ve got a lot of things to take care of and I have to pack up everything so I can take it with me next time.”

“Then I’ll fix you a nice breakfast before you leave.”

“Devin, will there be enough room in your SUV for all of the things you’re going to take with you, along with the things Mickey will be taking with him?” my dad followed.

“Yeah, we’ll make it fit.”

“Ok, but let me know if you don’t think you’ll be able to fit everything into your SUV, because I can always drive Mickey there instead.”

“Nah, I’m sure we’ll be able to work it out, so don’t worry about it.”

Since Devin was spending the night, we settled in the living room after dinner and told my parents about our first impressions of CSU. “It’s a really nice looking campus and most of the other students we met seemed really friendly.”

“Yeah, and everything was well planned out,” Devin continued, “and the meals at the dining hall were pretty good too. I hope it stays that way throughout the school year.”

“From what you told us, there weren’t that many students there, at least when compared to how many will be attending in the fall, so it would have been much easier to prepare something special for you,” my mom said. “It’s harder when you have to prepare meals for really large groups, although it can be done effectively, so I hope they’re capable of providing you with nutritious and tasty meals.”

“Yeah, me too, but there will be multiple dining halls open once classes start. They just opened one for orientation.”

“I see, so that should work in you favor as well.”

“You said you got to meet some of your professors and enrolled in your courses, so how do you feel that went?” my dad followed.

“I’ve got a good feeling about the professors in the math department,” I answered, “especially my faculty advisor. By the way, I’ve decided to take a dual major in Software Engineering, as well as Mathematics. I’ll be looking over the syllabus for each course I’m enrolled in before we go back, but I think everything will be fine.”

“Will a dual major take you longer to complete?” my dad asked.

“No, Devin and I will just have to take one extra course each year is all, because some of the courses we take will be credited to both majors. Devin’s taking a dual major as well, but his is in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. He’s the one who suggested I look into doing this.”

“I hope you boys aren’t getting in over your heads and biting off more than you can chew,” Dad stated.

“Nah, we’ll be fine, and I think the professors in my departments seem ok too,” Devin added. “I’m just worried about the core curriculum courses that everyone has to take and I hope the professors teaching those courses are just as nice.”

“Then you’re looking forward to having a dual major?”

“Definitely, but I’ll only be getting the basics during the first year. I won’t be getting into the really good stuff until later.”

“Just make sure you study hard and do your best.”

“Yeah, we both will, and my parents told us the same thing.”

“Yes, I’m sure they did.”

“Devin, Mickey tells me that you two are planning on living in your family’s home in Fort Collins starting next year,” my mom stated.

“Yes, because we can stay there for free. We can still eat our meals on campus if we want, and we will if the food is as good as it was during orientation, but if not there are plenty of other places we can go to eat.”

“I didn’t think about it saving both of you money. I was just worried that you’d be more likely to goof off if you lived off campus.”

“Nah. In fact it will be easier to study at the house,” I responded, “because there will be a lot less noise and fewer distractions.”

“I hope you’re right about that.”

When we finally told my parents everything we were willing to share and had answered all of their questions, Devin and I got ready to turn in. After we went through our nightly ritual, we talked before going to sleep.

“When are you planning to pick me up for the trip back to CSU?” I asked.

“Classes start on a Monday near the end of August, but we can move into the residence halls starting on the Thursday before. I’ll drive here on Tuesday before that and help you load your things into the SUV so we’ll be ready to leave the next day. We can spend a little time with your parents on Tuesday evening, and then we’ll leave right after breakfast the next morning. We’ll drive to Fort Collins and spend the night at the family house again, and then on Thursday we’ll go to one of our dorm rooms, but we’ll need to get there early enough so we can make arrangements to be roommates.”

“I want that too, but what if we’re not able to do it?”

“Don’t worry, because I have a plan to make sure it happens. I just have to work out some of the details, but I’ll have those ironed out before I pick you up. I have no doubt that we’ll be roommates.”

“I don’t know how you can be so positive about it, but I hope you know what you’re doing and you don’t get us in trouble.”

“Don’t worry. I won’t get us in trouble.”

“Ok, and in the meantime I’ll do some research to see if I can find an adult store in Fort Collins. I can’t imagine a city that large not having one, so if they do we can go there on Friday to get our toys. If you don’t want to do that, I can just order those items online and have them sent to my dorm room, once our housing assignments arrive in the mail.”

“Don’t do that. If you order those things online, then have them sent to the house in Fort Collins. I’ll have one of my grandfathers get in touch with the caretaker and let him know that a package may be sent there for us.”

“But what if we don’t order those things online?”

“It won’t really make a difference, except he won’t have anything to set inside the house for us to pick up later.”

“Ok, that sounds like a plan.”

Once this had been settled, we kissed and had oral sex, and then we cuddled as we drifted off to sleep. I’m definitely looking forward to being able to do these same things with Devin every night, or possibly even more than those things while we’re away at school.

The next morning, after my mom fixed a big breakfast for us, Devin prepared to get in his SUV and drive away. I hated to see him go, but I knew that I’d be seeing him again in about a month and then we’d be together throughout the school year.

Before he left, however, Devin told my mom and dad that he’d drop me off at the house as he made his way home to spend the holidays with his parents. It would save my parents from having to make a round trip to the campus to pick me up and drop me off, or possibly keep me from having to find another ride back and forth, such as taking the bus. My parents liked the idea and thanked Devin, and they also said they’d give him money for gas for each of these trips, so everything was set.

After he’d said goodbye to my mom and dad, I walked Devin outside so we could say goodbye in private. I gave him a hug before he got behind the wheel, but I didn’t kiss him, because I wasn’t sure if one or both of my parents were watching us at the time. I hadn’t come out to them yet and I didn’t think giving Devin a kiss would be a good way to announce that we were now a couple. I then waved at Devin as he drove away, and this time without any tears from either of us, as had happened when we were in fifth grade.

The period in between passed by quickly, because there was so much for me to do. First of all, I looked at the syllabus for each of the courses I was taking the first semester, and then I started hitting the books. I had to stop for a brief time, however, so my mom could take me shopping for new clothes, and then I had to pack up everything I was going to take with me. I made a list of those items first, to make sure I didn’t forget anything, and then I checked each item off the list as I packed it up for the trip.

Not only that, but I also did some research and discovered there was an adult store in Fort Collins, but I also checked out some of the online sites where I could purchase the same items. In the end, I decided to order everything online and have it delivered to the house in Fort Collins. I did that because I wasn’t certain about how much time we were going to have to go shopping for those items when we got there. I also didn’t think we needed to be driving around and spending time looking for the adult store.

I was excited when an envelope from CSU arrived in the mail. It contained several items, including my schedule with the days, times, locations, and the Professor’s name for each of my classes. It also contained a letter telling me how much I still owed after the grants, scholarships, and student loan had been applied, as well as listing several options for how the amount could be paid. I talked it over with my parents to see how they wanted to handle it, and since it was only a few hundred dollars, my dad wrote a check that I could take with me to pay off the remaining sum.

A couple of days later I received an email with the most important information that I was waiting for. It was the email informing me as to which residence hall I’d been assigned to.

I was so excited that I wanted to call Devin to see if we were going to be in the same residence hall, and possibly even the same room, but I knew Devin didn’t have any phone reception at the cabin. It meant I’d have to wait until he arrived in order to find this out, unless he was so excited that he found a way to contact me before then. I merely hoped I could hold out long enough without dying of curiosity.

I was really nervous the night before Devin was supposed to arrive, but it wasn’t only about seeing him again. This time it was also due to my anticipation about what college was going to be like, how hard it was going to be, and if Devin and I will get to be roommates. If not, I wonder if I’ll get along with my roommate or if we’ll immediately take a disliking to one another? Will he be neat or a slob? Will he have the same or a different major than me? What will happen if we have nothing in common at all, and will he be another freshman (first year), a sophomore (second year), or an upperclassman (third or fourth years)? Newsom Hall was open to all, so he could be in any of those years.

Devin arrived around mid-afternoon the next day, and after I greeted him, I was unable to wait any longer to ask my question.

“I’m dying to know which residence hall you were assigned to.”

“Newsom.”

“Really? Me too. What’s your room number?”

“206, how about you?”

“Fuck, I’m in 302. We’ll be in the same building, but not in the same room or even on the same floor.”

“Don’t worry about it because I’ve got an idea about how I can fix that problem for us.”

“But we’re already assigned to different rooms and we’re not supposed to change without permission.”

“Like I said, don’t worry about it, because I’ve got it all figured out.”

“What are you planning to do?”

“You’ll see when we get there.”

Even though I kept pestering him, Devin wouldn’t tell me what he was going to do. Instead, he helped me carry the things I was going to take with me from my bedroom to the SUV. After we finished doing that, we went back to my bedroom to chat some more while we were waiting to be called down for supper.

“What have you been doing since I was here last?” Devin asked now that we were alone.

“I looked over the syllabus for each of my classes and checked out each textbook to see how hard that class was going to be. I also ordered our toys and had them sent to the house in Fort Collins so they’ll be there when we arrive.”

“Ok, that sounds good. I couldn’t do as much as you, because we don’t have the internet at the cabin, but I read some of the early chapters in my textbooks. I’m excited about getting started, but I know it’s going to be hard.”

“Do you mean your classes or using the toys?” I joked.

“I was talking about my classes, but I guess it could refer to both, cuz I’ve never done much with toys before. Have you?”

“I just played around and used different objects I’d found around the house to practice with before, but I’ve never used any toys that were made for that purpose.”

“Were you thinking about me when you were doing that?”

“Of course, and I was also wondering when I’d get to see you again.”

“Well now that you have, we’ll get to try those things out when we get to Fort Collins.”

We chatted with my parents after we were called down to eat, and this continued even after we’d finished our meal. A couple of hours later, Devin and I went up to my room and spent the rest of the night there. We talked about other subjects, including various incidents from our past, while other discussions were about our future, and we continued doing this until it started getting late.

As we were preparing for bed, I was concerned that I was going to have difficulty falling asleep, since I was so excited, but Devin took care of that problem for me. Not only did we cuddle and kiss, but we also had oral sex, and then I slept like a log.

The next morning, Devin dressed in an outfit similar to the one he wore when we went to Freshman Orientation. However, this time he had on a pair of black CSU shorts, a large green CSU polo shirt, and a green hat with the word ‘Rams’ written across the front.

“Yep, its Joe College again,” I teased, “but this time you’re wearing different items.”

 

“Yes, I’ve got a lot of CSU gear and it paid off last time, so why mess with what works?”

“I suppose that’s one way of looking at it.”

After we ate breakfast with my parents, we said good-bye to them, and then prior to leaving the house Devin and I gave each of them a hug. We also kissed my mom on the cheek, and then my parents walked out to the SUV with us and waved as we drove off, and then they left for work.

Once again, we chose to leave early so we could make the entire trip in the daylight, even if we encountered a lot of traffic. As soon as we were away from the house, I made a comment.

“I guess this is one of those moments that people tell us we’ll never forget.”

“Yep, we’re college boys now and we’ll be living away from home and on our own for three-quarters of the year for the next four years.”

“Yeah, and I’ve been trying to prepare myself for it.”

“Why would you have to prepare yourself to do this?”

“Well, except for the two weeks I spent with you and your parents at the cabin that summer and again this summer, I’ve never been away from my parents for very long.”

“You’ll be fine and you’ll get used to it quickly.”

“I know I will, since you’re going to be there with me. I just hope we don’t run into any awkward situations again, like we did the last time we drove to the campus.”

“Yeah, I agree with that. I hope we don’t run into anyone during the trip or after we get to Fort Collins who requires a visit from one of my rather large friends.”

During the long ride, Devin and I passed the time by singing along with the recordings on the discs that he’d loaded into the CD player. We continued doing that until we started to get hungry, and then we talked about stopping for lunch. Even though we were a little hesitant to do it again, we stopped at the same diner that we stopped at on our way to orientation, but this time without incident. That didn’t mean we weren’t recognized, though.

“Well look who’s returned to eat here again,” the waitress said as she was filling our water glasses. It was the same waitress as the last time as well. “Did you bring some more excitement with you this time?”

“We hope not,” Devin answered.

“I think everyone here feels the same way,” she confessed before releasing a slight titter.

After taking our orders, she went to check on her other customers. Once in a while as she was chatting with them, we would notice they would all look in our direction. Perhaps those people had been here when the other incident happened and were wondering if somehow Devin or I had been involved.

As soon as we finished our meal and paid the bill, we hopped in the SUV and completed our journey to Fort Collins. We went directly to Devin’s family home, but we left everything in the SUV while we went inside and relaxed after the lengthy trip. When we walked through the front door, I spotted a box wrapped in plain brown paper sitting on the floor off to my right, so I bent down to read the label. It was addressed to me.

“It looks like the toys have arrived,” I announced.

“I’m glad they’re here, but let’s wait until later before we check them out.”

“Ok, I’m good with that. I take it you have a plan for tomorrow.”

“Yes, after we wake up we’ll go out for breakfast, and then we’ll drive to the campus and go directly to our residence hall. After we’re given the keys to our rooms, we’ll take all of your things up to room 302, along with the items I’ll need to convince everyone I was supposed to be assigned to that room as well. And then we’ll wait for the guy who was actually assigned to be your roommate to show up.”

“I hope you know what you’re doing, but how can you be so sure the other guy will try to move in tomorrow? He might wait until Friday or even Saturday before he shows up.”

“That’s true, but we’ll stay in the room for as long as it takes to pull this off.”

“Ok and we can always find things to do on our laptops or phones to pass the time. We won’t be able to have sex, though, because he’ll be given a key to the room and will be able to come in at any time.”

“Yes, I know, so we’ll do other things until he gets there, and then I’ll convince him that he was supposed to be assigned to room 206.”

“Ok, but I hope he doesn’t become suspicious and complain to housing about it.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got it all figured out.”

We continued to chat about other things as well, and we even dozed off for a short time before we agreed to go out for supper. We went back to the Italian restaurant again, but this time we tried a couple of the entrees and shared them, rather than having pizza, and it was all just as wonderful and tasty as before.

When we returned to the house, we opened the box with the toys that I’d ordered. There were four dildos of varying sizes, several bottles of lube, and a couple of other items, since I was planning ahead. After looking everything over, Devin made a comment.

“I’m glad you got a dildo that’s about the same size as us, as well as one that’s smaller than either of us. I don’t mind that you got one that’s slightly larger than us too, but the largest one you ordered looks intimidating.”

“That’s to get me prepared in case you decide to transition into someone bigger, like the guy from the diner or Mr. Hyde, while we’re making love. I want to be ready in case that happens.”

“But why would I do that?”

“Well, after a while we both might want to spice things up a bit, and since you have the ability to change into someone else, I just want to be prepared if you decide to transition into someone like them.”

“Ok, I guess I can understand what you mean.”

We decided that we were too tired to use those items tonight, so other than examining them, we put everything back in the box so we could take it all with us in the morning. We’d carry them up to our dorm room when we brought Devin’s things inside, after we knew for certain which room he’d be staying in. Instead of using those things or having sex tonight, we just went through what was becoming our nightly ritual before hopping into bed, cuddling, and falling asleep.

After waking up, we got dressed and went out for breakfast. When we finished eating, we drove over to the residence hall, parked the SUV out in front, locked it up, and went inside. We immediately saw two tables set up, side-by-side, just inside the entranceway with two young men sitting behind them.

“Hi, we’re the RAs, or resident assistants, for this building,” one of them began before telling us their names. “I’m Adam and he’s Barry, and I assume you both received your notice that you were assigned to this residence hall, so tell us your names and we’ll get you started.”

After we told them our names, we were then given a ‘Hall Contract’ to read over and sign. This form committed us to living in the residence hall for the entire year as freshmen. It also listed a checkout date and the various fees involved, as well as stating the various rules we were expected to follow. After signing the contract, we were given the keys to our rooms and told we could start moving in.

We then went out to the SUV and began taking my things out and carrying them up to room 302. It took a couple of trips for each of us to do this, and Devin also carried in a garment bag, a shoebox, and his laptop. Once we had everything in the room, I shut the door and looked at Devin. He was starting to undress.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked confused.

“I’m getting ready for your roommate when he shows up.”

“Are you planning to scare him off by being naked?”

“No, I borrowed one of my dad’s suits, a dress shirt, tie, a pair of his boxers, and a pair of dress shoes for this purpose, and I’m about to put them on.”

Everything was too large for him, but I knew there was obviously a reason he was doing this, and once he was completely dressed, he started to transition. Before long, he was a nondescript individual in his 40s, of average height and build, with short brown hair, brown eyes, and dressed in a blue suit that now fit him nicely.

“Who are you supposed to be?” I asked.

“I’m from housing and I’m here to speak with your roommate.”

“Ok, I see what you’re up to now, but you may have to wait for a long time before he shows up.”

“I’ll wait as long as it takes.”

Fortunately, the other guy showed up before lunchtime and Devin switched into character.

“And you are?” he said to the boy as he entered the room and closed the door behind himself.

“Uhhh, I’m John Rector and I’ve been assigned to this room.”

“I just wanted to confirm your identity. I’m from housing and I arrived here a short time ago to let you know that there’s been a minor error in the system assigning rooms. I came to inform you that you were supposed to be assigned to room 206. Do you have the key for this room?”

“Yeah, it’s right here,” he said as he held it up.

“Then hand it to me and I’ll give you the key to room 206. I’ll even walk down there with you and introduce you to your roommate, if he’s arrived already. I’ll even help you carry the things you just brought with you.”

“Thanks, I nearly had to carry all of this stuff up the stairs, because so many people were using the elevator.”

“Then it should make you happy that you’ll only have one flight of stairs to deal with from now on, not two.”

“Yeah,” he responded looking relieved.

 

He was more than a little overweight and appeared to be happy that he’d only have to climb one flight of stairs in case of emergency in the future.

Devin was gone for a long time, and when he returned I wanted to know what took him so long.

“I walked John down to his room, but his new roommate wasn’t there yet. After he was situated, I went down to inform the RAs about the error and how I’d corrected it. They made the appropriate change on their paperwork without making a big deal about it, so we’re in the clear.”

“Didn’t they wonder why they hadn’t seen you enter the building?”

“No, they must have assumed that they’d thought I was a parent helping his child move in. I merely told them that I was from housing and a mistake had been made, so I came over to correct it. It’s all good now.”

“Damn, I can’t believe you just pulled it off. What if someone from housing comes over and questions this later?”

“I doubt that will happen, but if it does we’ll all just tell the person an official looking man who said he was from housing told us to make the change. They’ll have to find the guy if they want to blame someone, but I doubt that will happen.”

“Won’t they make us switch back?”

“I doubt it. By the time they find out, if ever, they’ll probably just decide to leave things the way they are. Why cause more trouble when things are going smoothly.”

“If you say so, and I hope you’re right.”

Devin undressed again and placed the suit, dress shirt, and tie in the garment bag, and then he put the dress shoes in the shoebox and laid his dad’s folded boxers of top of the shoes before he added the lid. After that, he set both of those items on his bed.

“What if someone comes by and sees those things there?” I asked.

“I doubt anyone will, but that stuff doesn’t fit either of us and we don’t know how they got there. Besides, I’ll take them to the house and leave them there when we take the SUV back.”

“When are we going to do that?”

 

“Shortly, and I will carry the garment bag and you can carry the shoebox when we go to get the rest of my things. We’ll place them in the SUV and leave them there until we drive back to the house.”

“Ok, but how are we going to carry the garment bag and shoebox down to the SUV without people noticing them?”

“There’s so much going on down there that I doubt anyone will notice. They’ll all be worrying about their own stuff, not what we’re doing.”

“Ok, you were right about everything else, so I’ll trust you on this as well, but I still can’t believe you pulled it off.”

“See, I told you I had a plan.”

“Yes, you certainly did.”

After we carried those items down to the SUV, we took all of Devin’s things up to our room, along with the box containing the toys and other items I’d ordered. Once everything was in the room, Devin gave me a reminder before we returned to the SUV.

“Just make sure you have your college ID and room key with you at all times, because you’re going to need them, since our schedules are different. We’ll also have to go over to the Bursar’s Office to get our Ram Cards before long, because we’ll need them when we go to the dining hall for our meals. We’ll also need them to be able to use any of the different forms of transportation to get around campus.”

“Yeah, I know.”

After finishing up, we went down to take the SUV back to the house. Once it was safely parked in the garage, Devin carried the garment bag with the suit and other items, while I took the shoebox inside. Devin was going to leave those items there until he could return them to his dad, and after that was taken care of we walked back to campus and headed to the Bursar’s Office to pick up our Ram Cards. While I was there, I also gave them my dad’s check to pay off the rest of my account, and then we went to the dining hall to have lunch.

When we finished eating, we returned to the residence hall and walked up and down each of the floors to see if we recognized anyone from freshman orientation. We also got to know some of the others in our residence hall, at least by sight. We were overjoyed that we didn’t see Mr. Rude, a.k.a. Mr. Big Shot, during this time, although we wondered which residence hall he was in.

After supper, it started to get a little noisy in the residence hall. It seemed that some of the students, mostly the upperclassmen, were happy to be back and eager to let everyone else know it. We found out that someone sneaked a keg into the game room on the first floor and some of the guys were playing beer pong on the ping pong table. Another group snuck a couple of twelve packs of beer into the common room on the second floor and some of the guys were playing quarters using the tables that were there for tutor sessions.

There was plenty of other activity going on as well and many students were roaming the halls and going to other rooms, and some of the students were inviting people into their room. The RAs knew it was going to be a losing battle if they tried to keep everything under control, so they didn’t even try. In fact, we saw each of them carrying beer in a plastic cup while roaming around the halls and trying to get to know everyone else.

After doing that for a while, Devin and I went back to our room so we could try out the toys. Even though we’d had anal sex before, we opted to use the toys since Devin had never used anything like that before. He was also going to try doing it without transitioning his anal opening or sphincter muscles so he’d know what it was actually like and what I was dealing with.

I’d also ordered a gross of condoms when I ordered the other things, so we put a condom on the smallest dildo first and added some lube, and then I started using it on Devin. I was very gentle while doing this, and when he was ready to stop, we took off the old condom and replaced it with another and lubed that one up so he could do the same thing to me. We then repeated the process with the dildo that was the same size as each of us, and we agreed to do this every night for a while before doing it for real again.

The noise in the residence hall died down eventually, although that didn’t happen until after midnight when everyone had returned to his room for the night. Devin and I decided this would be a good time to perform our nightly ritual and take a shower, so we grabbed our towels and headed down the hall to the communal bathroom. It was laid out exactly the same as the one in the residence hall we’d stayed in for orientation, so still no group showers so I could spy on the other guys.

Once we finished up, we returned to our room we turned in, and I slept with Devin in his bed, since he was using the lower bunk. We cuddled as we fell asleep and I slept like a contented baby.

When we woke up the following morning, we went over to the dining hall for breakfast first, and then we walked around outside to see what was going on. We ran into some of the freshmen we’d met at orientation, as well as some upperclassmen, and they invited us to participate in a game of Frisbee football with them. Even though Devin and I weren’t very good at doing this, it was still fun to play.

The remainder of the weekend went about the same. We spent a lot of our time outdoors during the day so we could check out various parts of the campus and get to know some of the other members of the student body better. We all realized this type of activity would basically come to an end on Monday when classes started, or at least be restricted to the weekends.

Speaking of the weekend, CSU had a home football game on Saturday and many of the others we’d been chatting with were planning to go and watch the game. Devin and I decided we’d go as well, but it wasn’t a very exciting game. CSU won easily and the game was basically over by halftime, but the camaraderie was enjoyable and we had a good time. We also got to make a couple of new friends as we chatted with those sitting near us.

Of course, there was a lot more celebrating after the game ended and things got pretty wild. It eventually began to settle down again, but not until early morning on Sunday. Noticing this made me wonder if every weekend was going to be like this after each of the other football games, possibly even the away games.

Sunday was slightly more laid back, although some of the students were trying to enjoy the last of their free time prior to classes starting. Devin and I were spending a great deal of our time talking about what it was going to be like once classes got underway. The only thing we knew for certain was that it wasn’t going to be anything like high school. Classes didn’t meet every day and a great deal more was going to be required of us, and it would be totally our responsibility to keep up. There would be no one watching over us or nagging for us to get our work done, and this was a big reason why a percentage of the freshmen class was going to flunk out or be placed on probation.

Before going to bed that evening, we used the dildos once again. Doing this was meant to serve as a distraction, as well as a little enjoyment, because we also engaged in oral sex when we’d finished with the dildos. After that, we each set the alarms on our phones so we’d get up in plenty of time for our first classes, and then we cuddled again as we fell asleep.

Copyright © 2023 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 30
  • Haha 3
Thank you for reading my story.  Please feel free to leave a comment or click on an emoji to let me know what you think of it.  I would greatly appreciate it.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..