Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,807 Words
  • 2,256 Views
  • 34 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Secrets: The Truth is Slowly Revealed - 8. Chapter 8 S1

Chapter 8 – Devin to the Rescue

The guy who was outside the diner and harassing the girl had just told Devin to “fuck off” without even turning around to look at him. Then, without warning, the guy suddenly spun in Devin’s direction and sucker punched him in the abdomen. That’s when he realized he’d made a terrible mistake.

“Damn, are you wearing fucking armor or something?” the guy yelped while holding his now throbbing wrist and hand.

“No, those are the muscles I’ve developed from working out. Let’s face it, you’re no match for me, so I suggest you listen to what I say this time.”

“I told you this is none of your fucking business. She and I were getting along just fine before you showed up and butted in.”

“It didn’t sound that way to me, and if you were getting along so well, then why is she leaving?”

While this had been going on, the girl had rapidly walked away from the man and headed toward her car. When the guy realized what she was doing, he tried to race after her, but before he got very far, Devin grabbed his arm and stopped him in his tracks. It was the same thing the guy had done to the girl just a short time before, however Devin was a bit rougher with the man than the guy had been with the girl.

“Son of a bitch, that hurts,” he yelped as he stopped and attempted to break free of Devin’s grasp. “Get your fucking hands off me!”

“Gee, that sounds like the same thing the girl was telling you, but you didn’t listen to her,” Devin mocked.

Since Devin had made absolutely no attempt to release his grip, the guy attempted to knee Devin in the groin, but Devin was ready for him to try that as well. After blocking the man’s futile attempt, Devin finally released his grip so he could belt the guy with the back of his other hand. The blow knocked the man backwards and sent him sprawling on the blacktop, and as he looked up at Devin, he started rubbing his chin and the side of his face at the same time.

“I’m not going to tell you this again,” Devin stated. “Stay there and forget about her or you’re going to force me to do whatever it takes to keep you from harassing her.”

By this time, the woman had gotten into her vehicle and was driving out of the parking lot. When the other guy saw this, he attempted to scramble to his feet again so he could race over to his own car and follow her, but Devin never gave him the chance. Before the guy was able to get up, Devin knocked him to the ground again.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Devin advised him, “and I’m not going to let you follow her. I suggest you stay put until she’s had a chance to get far away from here, unless you want me to rough you up some more.”

For a second it looked as if the guy was going to attempt to scramble to his feet again, but then he thought better of it and stayed put. After about fifteen minutes more of this standoff, Devin finally spoke.

“Ok, you can leave now, but don’t ever let me catch you bothering her again. Is that clear?”

The guy merely nodded as he stood up, and then he raced over to his car. While he was doing that, Devin looped back around the trucks and other SUVs again as he made his way back to his own SUV. When he opened the front passenger door, he looked over at me and spoke.

“Ok, let’s go inside and get something to eat.”

Devin now looked normal again. He was wearing his hat, and his shirt was hanging loosely on his slender frame and was tucked into his shorts. I opened my door and got out, and after we’d closed both doors, I locked the SUV as we made our way toward the diner.

“We’ll discuss this later, once we’re back on the road,” he whispered as we reached the door. He did this so I’d know not to say anything once we were inside, and I merely nodded in response.

We quickly found an open booth and sat down, and then the waitress came over to fill our water glasses. She kept glancing at Devin as she poured the water, and after she’d set the glasses in front of us, she spoke.

“I think everyone in here was watching what was going on outside and they’re still talking about it, so did you know the fella who stopped the man that was bothering the girl?”

“No, I have no idea who he was.”

“Oh, I thought you might have been in the same group and knew each other, since he was wearing some of the same clothes that you’ve got on.”

“Yeah, a lot of people that attend CSU or just support their sports teams wear clothes like this as well. They’re very popular items and are sold both online and at the campus bookstore, so you’ll probably be seeing lots of people wearing stuff like this.”

“Oh, ok. I actually thought it was you who’d done that at first, but then I realized the other guy appeared to be much taller.”

“Yeah, and he also had a lot more muscles than me,” Devin added. “I’d never be able to do anything like he did.”

“I suppose you’re right, so are you boys ready to order?”

“Yes, we are.”

After we told her what we wanted, she went off to place our orders, and after she walked away, Devin looked over at me and spoke.

“I wish I was capable of doing things like that other guy. I wonder if he’s on the CSU football team. He certainly has the build for it.” Devin winked at me when I looked at him slightly confused.

“Yeah, I guess it’s possible,” I replied after getting the message. I knew he was able to do those things to his own body on a permanent basis if he wanted, but he’s been told by his father and grandfathers to resist the temptation. They told him it was better if he appeared to be shorter and on the scrawny side so no one would ever suspect him of being able to do those things.

Now that he’d made those comments, he changed the subject. “Have you decided on a major yet?” he asked. “If you have, what’s it going to be?”

“I have and I’m going to major in mathematics. I believe it will provide me with the best chance of getting a job at the same place you do, or at least close by, no matter where we go. What about you?”

“I’m going to declare a dual major in mechanical and aerospace engineering.”

“Why are you going to do that? It sounds like a lot of work.”

“It won’t be too much more work and it will help me get the job that I want. Before I came to take you out to the cabin with me, I’d been driving into town so I could use the Wi-Fi at the library so I could do a lot of research. After checking the situation out, I decided that a dual major would give me the best chance to work on the spaceships that will be transporting people to other planets. It’s something I really want to do, and I’ll be able to study robotics and lasers as electives.”

“Oh, I see. That does sound really interesting, but isn’t a dual major going to take you longer to complete?”

“Not really. I’ve checked it out and I’ll just have to take one extra course each academic year, since I’ll be able to double-dip with a lot of the other courses.”

“Double-dip? I don’t understand.”

“Double-dipping is when you take one course that fulfills the requirements of both majors. It means you don’t have to take the same course twice or a similar course to complete the requirements of both majors.”

“Then possibly I should look into a dual major as well. Maybe I could select another major that will help to make it more likely that we’ll be able to get jobs at the same place, but I’ll have to choose one that will also go along with a math major so I can double-dip too. If I’m going to do this, we’ll have to find a place that has Wi-Fi tonight so I can start researching the possibility.”

“Ok, we can do that.”

We stopped talking when our meals arrived, and once we finished eating I left a tip and paid the bill, since Devin had paid for the gas for the SUV. After we exited the diner, Devin got in on the driver’s side this time and we started the final leg of our trip. It’s also when Devin finally spoke up about what had happened before we’d entered the diner.

“I hope that now you see why I wear these loose fitting, baggy clothes. It not only gives me room to grow if I need to transition, but it also helps me to either fit in better or makes it easier to explain things away.”

“Yeah, that was pretty awesome. Even though some of the people in the diner might have suspected you were the one who did those things, they could see that wasn’t the case. They could tell you looked totally different than the other guy and wouldn’t have had the strength to stand up to the guy bothering the girl either.”

“Yeah, nerdy, wimpy Devin could never do anything like that, but it sure felt great that I was able to help that girl. And no one in their right mind would have seriously considered that I might have been able to morph into another person, so it all worked out.”

“Yes, but I can’t stop thinking about who the girl was. It makes me wonder if she actually knew the guy or if he just ran across her in the diner for the first time. I hope he didn’t really know her, otherwise it might be even worse for her from now on.”

“I don’t think he was familiar with her and believe she was merely passing through the area and just happened to stop at the diner. Otherwise, I don’t think he’d have been as eager to follow her so he could find out where she was going, but I stopped him from doing that. I just hope that wherever she is heading is far away from here.”

“Yeah, you stopped him all right, but it’s not the kind of thing I ever thought you’d be doing when you told me you could transition into other people and animals.”

“I never know what I’m going to transition into until something like that comes up. This time it was to protect a young woman from a very persistent and aggressive jerk, but next time it will probably be for a totally different reason.”

“So, what did you do with your hat when you were making your way over to stop the guy? You were wearing it when you got out of the SUV, but you didn’t have it on when you were confronting him. And then when you returned to the SUV you were wearing it again.”

“Yeah, I set it in the back of a pick-up truck, because I wanted everyone to see what the guy I’d transitioned into looked like.”

“I see, but what would you have done if the owner of the truck had driven away while you were confronting the other guy?”

“In that case, I guess I would have had to buy another hat at the campus bookstore.”

We continued talking about this as we made our way to Fort Collins, and since orientation didn’t start until the next day, Devin drove directly to his family’s house. As we pulled into the driveway, we were met by a middle-aged man that I’d never seen before.

“He’s the caretaker,” Devin told me before we got out and spoke with him. “He keeps an eye on the place to make sure that no one breaks into the house, and he also takes the mail inside every day as well, if there is any. He also mows the lawn, trims the hedges, and prunes the trees, and he uses the snow blower in the winter to keep the sidewalks and driveway clear. He even does minor repairs around the place, as well as some painting, so he’s an all around handyman.”

“He sounds like a pretty good guy to have around,” I added as we exited the SUV.

“Your grandfather told me to expect you today and he said you’d probably have a friend with you.”

“Yeah, this is Mac and we’re only going to stay here tonight. I’ll also be leaving my SUV in the garage until we need it to run an errand or are ready to head back home.”

“Ok, here’s a key to the house for you and your grandfather said you can keep it until you graduate. Do you want me to have one made for your friend too?”

“Not right away, because we’re going to live in a residence hall this year. He’ll probably need it next year, though, so you’ve got plenty of time to get another key made.”

“Yes, that will give me more than enough time to get a key made for him. It’s been nice to meet you and I’ll probably be seeing you around.”

“Yes, I’m sure of it, and it’s nice to meet you as well.”

After the caretaker left, I asked Devin a question. “Why can’t I have a key now?”

“You don’t need it, since we’re going to live in the residence hall this year.”

“But what if I just want it?”

“For what reason?”

“I might want to come here for a quiet place to study or I may need to come get the SUV to run an errand.”

“But we’re always together, so we’ll just come here together.”

“We’re not always together, because our schedules are different, and I might want to come here while you’re still in class. Or maybe you’ll get hurt and end up in the hospital or something, and then I’ll need the SUV to drive back and forth to visit you? Will you just tell the caretaker to make a key for me as well?”

“Ok, if it will make you happy I’ll tell him the next time I see him.”

“Do you promise?”

“Yes, I promise that I’ll have the caretaker make a key for you too.”

“Thank you.”

Now that this was settled, we entered the house and I was very impressed with what I saw.

“This place is pretty nice, considering how old it is.”

“Yes, I know. My grandfathers stay here every now and then so they’ve taken good care of the house and have modernized it a few times. I’m sure they’ll let us stay here for our last three years as well, once you’re not required to live on campus any longer.”

“That will be great, because we’ll have the entire place to ourselves! Uh, I just thought of something. Is there any internet here?”

“Not currently, but my grandfather will get it when we’re living here.”

“That’s good, because we’ll need it.”

“And start thinking about whatever else we might need when we’re living here, and then I’ll have one of my grandfathers arrange for all of that stuff before we move in.”

“Yeah, we’ll have plenty of time to think about those things and I’ll be able to make a list of whatever we’ll need before then.”

“You and your damn lists,” Devin scoffed.

“Hey, it’s my way of making sure I don’t forget anything.”

“I know, so I’ll talk to my grandfathers to make sure about all of this the next time I see them. I’m positive they won’t have a problem with us living here, since they didn’t hesitate about giving me this key so we can stay here tonight and leave the SUV in the garage.”

“Yeah, that was really nice of them, so how about showing me around?”

“Sure, I can do that.”

Devin then gave me a tour of the house, from the basement to the attic, but he brought us to a stop at one of the bedrooms so he could make a point.

“I think we’ll use this bedroom tonight and whenever we stay here, including when we move in later. I really like the old brass double-bed in this room and my grandfather bought a new mattress for it a couple years ago. Both of my grandfathers prefer to use the other bedrooms, and hardly anyone else ever stays here, so the mattress has only been used a few times. That means we’ll get to break it in.”

“It sounds great, but there’s nothing on the bed except for the plastic mattress cover.”

“Yeah, the bedding is kept in plastic storage bins in the linen closest. After we remove the plastic mattress cover, we’ll get what we need and make the bed so we won’t have to do it later.”

“Ok, that works for me. So, how often does anyone stay here?”

“Each of my grandfathers stays here a few times each year, and some of those times are when they go hunting or fishing in this area, but how long they stay varies. The caretaker lives locally and will just do his job and leave us alone while we’re here. He knows that we’ll be going to CSU and may show up from time to time, like whenever we need to use the SUV or could use some privacy.”

“You mean you had your grandfather tell him that we may need some privacy once in a while?”

“Yeah, like if we need a quiet place to study or somewhere we can prepare for an exam.”

“Oh, I thought you meant because we’re lovers.”

“No, but my grandfathers already know about that. Don’t you remember that one of them said that he’d heard we were going to be more than just friends?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think it meant he knew that we were going to be lovers.”

“I’m sure he did, and besides, he knows I’ve got plenty of time to father a son, so he’s not worried. Of course, our moms will be the problem where that is concerned, because they want grandkids as soon as possible, but you and I have already discussed that.”

“Yep, we’re going to use a surrogate.”

“And we’ll use your sperm.”

“How will your mom react if none of our kids are biologically related to you and her?”

“I’ll find out about that and then decide how to deal with it. I hope she doesn’t react too badly, although I guess it would be ok if one of our kids had my DNA.”

“Yeah, and that’s fine with me.”

After we made the bed, we went out to the SUV and started bringing all of our things inside. Once we’d done that, we started looking over the information we got in the mail about Freshman Orientation, which was going to be held over the next two days. We found out in which building it would take place and what time we had to be there, and then we decided to take the map of the campus and drive around so we could become familiar with the campus. We wanted to know exactly where we had to go the following day and how we were going to get there.

As soon as we’d driven around for a while and felt confident that we knew where we needed to go and the best way to get there, we decided to find a place to have supper. The dining halls weren’t in operation yet, so we drove around the area just off campus and began noticing the different types of businesses located near the campus. As we were doing this, Devin spotted an Italian restaurant.

“There it is, Dominick’s Italiano Ristorante! My grandpa told me about this place, but I didn’t know exactly where it was located. He said the food there is excellent and their pizza is awesome.”

“It sounds good to me, so that’s where we’ll eat.”

After going inside and looking at the menu, we decided to split a pizza. We each also ordered a small antipasto salad and a cup of minestrone soup to go with it.

“Your grandfather was right. This is excellent.”

“Yes, we’ll have to plan on coming here every once in a while, instead of eating at the dining hall all of the time.”

When we finished, I paid for everything again, and as we were driving back to the house, I asked Devin a question.

“Do you think we can find a place that has Wi-Fi tonight?”

“Yeah, the Student Center looked open when we were driving by a little while ago, so we can try there. I’m sure they’ll have Wi-Fi.”

“Ok, let’s go back to the house so I can get my laptop first, and then we’ll go there.”

Devin handed me the key to the house so I could run inside and get my laptop while he waited in the SUV. As soon as I rejoined him, we drove over to the student center next.

After asking an employee how I could connect to the Wi-Fi, we found a place where we would have some privacy. I then searched for information about which math related major was most likely to help me get a job working in the space program. I soon discovered that a degree in Computer Science: Software Engineering was heavily math oriented and would be the most likely major to help me get a job in the same general area as Devin.

As soon as I knew that, I checked the course catalogue to see which courses overlapped between the two programs and how many courses I could use to double-dip. I quickly listed everything in an Excel Spreadsheet so I could get a better idea for how difficult it would be to complete a dual major.

Devin had been watching over my shoulder the entire time, and finally he asked a question. “Do you think you’re going to do it?”

“Yes. There are a lot of courses that I can use for both majors, so that will leave me room to take a lot of electives. I think I’ll choose as many physics courses as I can to fill those spots, because that will also benefit me when I’m looking for a job.”

“Great, then it will be even more likely we’ll be able to get jobs at the same corporation. We’ll have to remain on the Honor Roll the entire time we’re at CSU, though, if we want to get a job at NASA or one of the other companies that are currently involved in space travel. That’s because we’ll have to compete with Ivy League graduates for those positions.”

“Yes, you’re probably right about that, so it means we’ll have to buckle down and study hard, but it’s the same type of thing we both did in high school.”

“Yep, and it sounds good to me. We’ll both end up being some type of engineer as well. I’ll be a mechanical and aerospace engineer and you’ll be a software engineer.”

“That’s a software engineer with an additional mathematics degree and a strong background in physics.”

“I’m psyched, so now we’ll just have to make it happen.”

As soon as we finished up there, we headed back to the house, and this time Devin parked the SUV in the garage. Once we went inside the house, we tried to decide on what we’d do next.

“Damn, there no TV here or anything else we can do?” I whined.

“We won’t need a TV once classes start, and my grandfathers never wanted to get cable, because they didn’t want to have to pay for it when they weren’t here. They never have a lot time to watch TV when they stay here anyway, so it just didn’t make sense to pay for it.”

“That makes perfect sense to me, but it doesn’t help us now.”

“Oh, I’m sure we can think of something to do,” he said with a smirk and a wink.

I got the hint, so we headed upstairs and crawled into bed so we could cuddle with each other. Before long, we were kissing like our lives depended on it and that led to more foreplay. Shortly after that we engaged in oral sex, but we stopped before either of us ejaculated. That’s because we wanted to make love.

Devin and I took turns being pitcher and catcher, and Devin let me pitch first. He also talked me into doing it doggy style, because he’d read somewhere that it was easier to do it this way the first time, so I did as he suggested. I wasn’t worried about Devin, since I knew he had the ability to transition various parts of his anatomy so it wouldn’t hurt, and he’d also brought some lube with him, since he figured we’d need it eventually.

Even though I had never done this before, I took to making love like a fish to water. In fact, it was better than anything I’d ever done before and I saw stars when I cummed. It was, without a doubt, the best cum ever.

Devin got to pitch next, and I was ready for him. I’d used various items I’d found around the house to train my anal muscles as I prepared for this moment when I was in high school. However, since my head was still swooning from when I did it to him, Devin didn’t think I’d be able to remain upright on all fours. Therefore, he had me lie on my back instead and we did it in the typical missionary position.

Devin folded a pillow and placed it under my butt, and after he entered me, I quickly discovered that doing it this way also allowed us to kiss at the same time. I was glad that I’d practiced with different objects before we did this, but even so it felt different with him being inside me. It was better than I could have ever imagined and Devin seemed to enjoy being pitcher just as much as I had.

“What did you think about what we just did?” Devin asked after he’d cummed and he was now lying beside me.

“I thought it was wonderful, but it seems I wasn’t as prepared as I thought. It hurt a little when you first entered me, although the pain didn’t last for very long and then it started to feel really good. Maybe we should get some toys before we do it again so it won’t hurt at all.”

“Ok, I was able to make adjustments when you were doing it to me, so I probably enjoyed it more. I probably should have adjusted the size of my penis and made it so it wasn’t quite as thick before I did it to you, but we can get a few toys for you to practice with, if you want.”

“Yeah, we can see if there’s an adult store around here so we can pick up a few items to make it even better. There must be one somewhere around Fort Collins, or we can just order whatever we want online. We’ll also purchase plenty of lube.”

“Yes, the lube I brought with me apparently isn’t going to last very long.”

“Yeah, and ordering online might be the best way to do it. We can buy dildos in different sizes to practice with, and then you can transition your penis to match the different sizes of the dildos when we’re making love.”

“Sure, whatever you want.”

“And since we won’t have to worry about our parents overhearing what we’re doing, we might want to consider doing this on a regular basis.”

“Yeah, I was thinking about suggesting that too.”

Now that we’d finished discussing these issues, we took a shower, brushed our teeth, and used the toilet. After we returned to the bedroom, I set the alarm on my phone and then we turned off the light and got back into bed. We kissed a little more before Devin spooned up behind me and cuddled, and then it didn’t take very long before we both drifted off to asleep.

Copyright © 2023 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 32
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading my story.  Please feel free to leave a comment or click on an emoji to let me know what you think of it.  I would greatly appreciate it.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..