Jump to content
    btaoc1963
  • Author
  • 5,272 Words
  • 1,547 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Order - 31. Complete Appendix

(This is a reference for after you’ve read the entire story! If you look here too soon, you will see spoiler information!)

A Note from the author:

 

The Order, as you know by now (at least I hope!) is a long story with a fairly complex cast of characters. The story has many twists and turns and it’s easy to get confused on who is who, and who goes with who. I put together some references to try and help make things easier. I hope it’s helpful. If you have any questions or wish to discuss any details on something I missed in the Appendix, feel free to shoot me a message.

 

Most of you probably don’t know but The Order, at least for a time, was available on Amazon in eBook format. The version you are reading here are the chapters from those eBooks. I’m writing a 2nd Edition (more of a heavy edit than a re-write) and will publish that at some future time. I also plan on writing a sequel, with the working title of “The Gifts.” I have no idea how long that will take. It took me nearly four years to write ‘The Order’ but I was also working at the time, and the story was interrupted for a number of months in the middle before I was able to get back to it.

 

For those of you who have completed the story, thank you so much for reading it and sticking with it. I know it’s long! In its original incarnation, I only intended it to be a five to ten-page short story. As you can see that didn’t happen lol. The story literally took on a life of its own. When I started writing it, I never had any intention of publishing it, but through a brief interaction with another author (Peter, who wrote “A Marine Called Jason”) he convinced me to try it. I wrote it in a serialized manner, with each Chapter being an installment, within a greater, overall story arc (that’s why many of the chapters have their own prologue). I intended to keep it going indefinitely, as long as I continued having ideas. After a few years I felt the need to bring it to a close, and planned out the last few chapters. I always knew how it ended, I just needed to get everyone in place and advance the main plot. What you read is the result of that journey.

 

I laughed and cried a lot while writing it, and I hope you did while reading it. I’m not saying that to brag, but some of the sacrifices in the story really got to me. I know it’s a bit ‘gritty’ in some places, but wars are never pretty and I wanted the pain and sacrifice of the characters to be real. The characters live inside me, and are still there. I think about them all the time, and I have many ideas already for the sequel.

 

Thank you again for reading!

 

Brad

 

 

Complete Appendix for The Order

 

Chapters 1-5 made up the first book entitled: Vitruvian Man

Chapters 6-10 made up the second book entitled: Heritage

Chapters 11-15 made up the third book entitled: Nephilim Rising

Chapters 16-20 made up the fourth book entitled: Revelation

Chapters 21-25 made up the fifth book entitled: Sacrifice

Chapters 26-30 made up the sixth book entitled: Redemption

 

The Team

Original/Birth Name Rank /Current Name

Lt. Commander Bruce Dutcher (Captain) Kenneth (Ken) Habersham

Lt. Alan Whetherson Bradford (Brad) Wilson

Lt. Don Elenburg Bryan (Bry) Gunter

Lt. Jim Barton Lane Weaver

Lt. James Schrader Patrick (Pat) Manning

Lt. Dan Shogren Darren (Dar) Wilcox

Lt. Keith Abrams Kevin (Kev) Ayers

Lt. Fred Martin Willian (Bill) Brennan

Lt. Paul Tibedeaux Richard (Ricky) Crawford

Lt. Gary Bolin Loy Barton

 

The Couples

Brad/Ken

Lane/Bryan

Darren/Pat

Bill/Kevin

Loy/Ricky

 

Their Mentors

Dr. Aaron Thomas

Albrecht

 

 

The Bodies (Ken, Bryan, Pat, Kevin, Ricky)

At the inception of the Program Ken, Bryan, Pat, Kevin, and Ricky (under their original names of Bruce, Don, James, Keith, and Paul) had their physical bodies changed by Dr. Aaron Thomas, altering their genetic structures into a ‘perfect state.’ They are the pinnacle of human physical potential, immune to viruses and diseases, and their skin is smooth and blemish free. As a result of the genetic alternations the men stopped aging, and while they can be killed, they are effectively Immortal.

Their muscle and bone density are nearly four times that of a fit, human male, vastly increasing their weight. When pushed they are able to bench press close to one thousand pounds. To compensate for the extra muscle tissue, bone and muscle density, their bodies contain a much higher level of oxygen, helping with buoyancy and fueling their muscles.

Their body fat percentage is fixed at 6.5%, making them lean and vascular, similar to a bodybuilder a number of weeks out of a competition. While they are large and muscular, they are not grotesquely so. They stay fully hydrated so some veins show even at rest, particularly on their forearms and biceps, and shoulders, but when they are pumped or straining their vascularity ‘pops’ and becomes much more visible.

Their body temperature is five degrees higher than a normal human and coupled with their natural charisma it makes them very comforting to be around. They radiate health and strength.

 

The Minds (aka 'Mentalists) (Brad, Lane, Darren, Bill, Loy)

At the inception of the Program Brad, Lane, Darren, Bill, and Loy (under their original names of Alan, Jim, Dan, Fred, and Gary) had their physical bodies and Minds changed by Dr. Aaron Thomas into a ‘perfect state’ just as their counterparts, the Bodies. They are also the pinnacle of human potential, immune to viruses and diseases, and their skin is smooth and blemish free. They stopped aging, the same and the Bodies and are also Immortal.

Their bodies were altered somewhat but not to the extent of their partners. They do not have the bone or muscle density of the Bodies, rather their Minds were altered and they now have perfect recall and photographic memories. Their intelligence is extremely high, with their IQ’s approaching 200. They keep in exceptional physical shape, mainly to perform the physical exams on their partners and keep their bodies in alignment. Their body fat ratio is not fixed as it is with the bodies, but their metabolisms are efficient, and their bodies respond well to regular exercise and a healthy diet.

The most powerful aspect of their change is their Empathic ability, enabling them to read and project emotions into others.

 

 

Physical Characteristics and Upbringing

Ken Habersham:

Ken is 5’10” and weighs 420 lbs. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. Ken is one of those men who has a perpetual five O’clock shadow on his face. He is physically the most muscular of the group, although Kevin has more mass. Ken has a light dusting of hair on his chest, arms, legs, and under his arms.

Ken had no knowledge of any living relatives (until later in the story). He was placed in foster care as an infant, and then transferred to an orphanage at age twelve when his foster mother died and the father could not handle having an extra child in the house. Ken stayed in an orphanage until he graduated high school. He left, got a job, and entered a community college, managing on scholarships and financial aid. He was able to transfer to a four-year university and attained a degree in Criminal Justice before joining the Navy. Ken met Kevin in the Navy and they went through BUDS together. They are the only two men that knew each other before the Program.

 

Brad Wilson:

Brad is 6’2” and weighs 245 lbs. He has light blond hair, almost golden, and light blue eyes. Brad has a hairy chest, arms, and legs, but no hair on his shoulders or back. He does occasionally trim his body hair but rarely shaves smooth.

Brad has no knowledge of any living relatives. He never knew his father and his mother passed away when he was eleven. He was passed between three separate foster homes until he graduated high school. Brad went straight to college, attaining a degree in Mathematics before joining the Navy.

 

Bryan Gunter:

Bryan is 6’0” and weighs 425 lbs. He has light brown hair and green eyes. He has minimal body hair and does not trim or shave (other than his face).

Bryan was raised in a foster home from the time he was infant. His foster family died in a car accident and the State of Georgia tracked down his natural grandparents in Savannah, GA. He lived with them through high school but they passed away from old age and infirmity just after he graduated. Not knowing what path in life he wanted to take, Bryan worked for a few years before joining the Navy after his grandparents passed away. As a result of not having a college degree Bryan was forced to pass additional tests before being accepted into the BUDS Program.

 

Lane Weaver:

Lane is 5’11” and weighs 235 lbs. He has dark brown hair and eyes. Lane has some hair on his chest, arms, and legs, but is otherwise smooth.

Lane’s mother died giving birth to him, and when he was four his father abandoned him. He was fostered temporarily and passed between a number of families until he graduated high school. While in high school he was notified of his birth father’s death by a rare and aggressive form of cancer. Lane joined a community college and achieved a two-year degree before transferring to a major university and finishing a dual degree program in Music and Fine Arts. Unsure what to do with his degrees, Lane joined the Navy hoping to travel the world.

 

Patrick Manning:

Pat is 6’0” and weighs 430 lbs. He has light brown hair and light brown eyes. Pat has thick, dark brown hair on his chest, stomach, arms, and legs, but his shoulders and back are smooth. He occasionally trims his body hair.

When he was six years old Pat was the only survivor of a horrible car accident, where his entire family was killed. He almost died himself and was in a coma for weeks before waking up. He was catatonic for days and it took him almost a year to start speaking again. He had troubles through school and was passed from family to family until he graduated high school. Pat went to a four-year college and attained a degree in History before joining the Navy.

 

Darren Wilcox:

Darren is 5’10” and weighs 240lbs. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. Darren has very little body hair and doesn’t trim or shave.

When Darren was three years old he was the only survivor of a house fire. With no known relatives, he became a ward of the state. He was fostered through three different families until he graduated high school. Darren went to a local university and attained a degree in Business Administration before joining the Navy.

 

Kevin Ayers:

Kevin is 6’1” and weighs 450 lbs. He has jet black hair and dark brown eyes. Kevin is very hairy but keeps himself trimmed, shaving his shoulders and back (with Bill’s help).

Kevin has no knowledge of any living relatives (until later in the story). His mother gave him up for adoption at birth, and any knowledge of her was kept from him. He lived in an orphanage until he was five, when he joined a foster family. There was trouble with other fostered children in his home and he was passed to another few families as a teenager, until he graduated high school. Kevin stayed out of school for two years before going to college and getting a two-year degree in English before joining the Navy.

 

Bill Brennan:

Bill is 6’4” and weighs 265 lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Bill is naturally smooth.

Bill was literally left on the doorstep of an orphanage and has no knowledge of his parents or any living relatives. He was fostered as an infant up through grade school where his foster family had to turn him back over to the state for financial reasons. As a teenager Bill found out they were killed in a plane crash. Bill stayed with another foster family temporarily but was eventually put back in an orphanage where he stayed until he graduated from high school. Bill went to a major university where he attained a degree in Computer Science before joining the Navy.

 

Rick(y) Crawford:

Rick is 5’10” and weighs 425 lbs. Rick has brown hair and blue eyes. Rick has a moderate amount of body hair which he keeps trimmed.

Rick’s father was in the Army and died in a training accident when he was nine years old. His mother went into a deep depression and a year later committed suicide, leaving Rick on his own. He was fostered, but troubled, and his foster family put him back in an orphanage until he graduated high school. He had a few run ins with the Law and ended up in the Juvenile Justice System. He was lucky that a guard took him under his wing and kept him out of any serious trouble. The guard was former Navy and convinced Rick to go to college and join the Navy. While Rick was in College the guard was killed in a car accident, but to honor his memory Rick continued on the path he promised.

 

Loy Barton:

Loy is 6’1 and weighs 245 lbs. He has dark brown hair and eyes. Loy is very hairy but trimmed and keeps his shoulders and back smooth.

Loy was born to a single mother and never knew his father. His mother was killed in a robbery when he was seven, and he witnessed her getting shot in front of him. He was troubled and often ran away from his foster families. Eventually he ran away and managed to live on his own. He dropped out of school but got his GED before going to a community college and getting a Vet Tech degree. He was never able to settle and wanted to travel, so he joined the Navy in hopes of seeing more of the world.

 

Angelic Ancestry

Ken/ Michael

Brad /Raphael

Bryan/ Uriel

Lane/ Gabriel

Rick /Raguel

Loy /Barachiel

Patrick/ Saraqael

Darren /Remiel

Kevin /Selaphiel

Bill/ Jegudiel

 

Avatars

At their first Awakening, when their Nephilim Heritage activated, each of the men gained a Primary Avatar, represented by a tattoo on their right shoulders. The tattoo is very colorful and intricate, written in the Language of Creation over a mosaic design. The tattoo glows brightly when activated, or if it is responding to some situation or the presence of The Enemy.

After their last Awakening the Bodies share all their abilities, with whoever is Primary being the strongest. The same holds true for the Minds. When they are together they can synchronize their Avatars and magnify their abilities. On the passive abilities like Ken’s or Patrick’s their Avatars naturally synchronize when they are together. With the Avatar’s that must be activated, such as Darren’s ability to teleport, the synchronization is a matter of Will.

 

Ken

Ken’s Avatar represents aspects of Strength, Conviction, Will, Courage, Leadership, Bravery, Confidence, Inspiration, and Justice.

As with all of the men who represent the Body, Ken is extremely muscular but not grotesquely so. He is the strongest of the five ‘Bodies’. After his last Awakening he is nearly twice as strong physically as any of the other four and can lift nearly 2500 lbs. He is also physically tougher (e.g., more resistant to being cut or shot with low caliber weapons).

Ken’s Avatar is always active, but as a matter of Will he can affect others intentionally. Ken was a naturally charismatic leader before his first Awakening, but after his first Awakening he is even more so. He brings out the best in the people around him, inspiring them to push themselves and excel in whatever they are doing.

His Avatar is the Key that locks all the others together when they are One, pushing them even further into the state of being more than the sum of their individual selves, magnifying all aspects of their personalities and abilities.

 

Brad

Brad’s Avatar represents Wisdom, Empathy, Intellect, Compassion, Intuition, and Strength of Mind.

Brad is the strongest of the Mentalists. He is a master at creating Constructs and is the most powerful telepath. His Avatar also allows him to Cross the Veil between he Physical and Spiritual Realms.

 

Bryan

Bryan’s Avatar represents all aspects of Life, Healing and Growth. His Avatar is perhaps the narrowest in scope but is also one of the most Powerful. He is tied to Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life and is now its Protector, and can draw on the Life Energy from all of Creation. He is also the Protector of the Midgard Serpent who sleeps under the roots of the Tree, which he affectionately named Leroy.

 

Lane

Lane’s Avatar represents Music, Art, Creativity, Healing and Dreaming. In addition to his Avatar, he carries a Gift that makes him the Seer and Oracle of The Order. The Gift compliments and magnifies his Avatar, making it far more potent.

A drawback of Lane’s ability is how the Dreams affect him. He doesn’t simply witness the Dreams as an observer, he experiences everything revealed as though it happened to him. The nature of the Dreams makes him extremely powerful but usually at an extreme personal cost.

 

Patrick (Pat)

Pat’s Avatar allows him to see and Understand relationships and connections between everyone and everything. He visually sees the Laws of Physics and the underlying connections of how everything relates, regardless of how big or small. His Avatar is always on but he has learned to control it to some extent and can focus tightly or ‘back out’ to see large patterns.

 

Darren

Darren’s Avatar is unique among all the Team in that he is the only one who can affect the Physical Realm.

Darren can teleport himself or others as well as objects. His limitations are related to his physical strength as far as the weight of objects or people. In extreme circumstances he can teleport Pat or Ken or one of the other Physical partners. Without assistance from Lane, Loy, or Bryan to boost his energy level, he will pass out from the strain. Darren can also heat or cool substances with enough time and most importantly, although it is a strain, and he can transmute elements. This last ability is partially dependent on Pat’s Avatar to give him an understanding of the atomic structure of the object he is changing and the atomic structure of what he wants to change it into.

 

Kevin

Kevin’s Avatar allows him to be a ‘sink’ for mental powers, setting up a small area around himself where psychic powers don’t work.

He can narrow the focus to just an individual as well, and in the case of someone extremely powerful he may not be able to completely block their abilities but he can severely weaken them. He can ‘cleanse’ an object, area, or person of psychic impressions.

Perhaps the most paradoxical power among the entire Team is Kevin’s ability to reset objects or beings to an original state.

Lastly, he can make himself or his Teammates invisible and undetectable to psychic perceptions. This is one of the most useful of his abilities, allowing him to make himself or his Teammates undetectable to The Enemy.

 

Bill

Bill’s Avatar allows him to read the psychic impressions/memories of a person, object, or place. It is an extremely powerful form of Psychometry not only in the knowledge he receives, but also because it cannot be Shielded against. Anything he touches, or any place he visits, his Mind and Body absorb the information.

Similar to Lane’s Dreams, his ability is a two-edged sword. The information his Avatar shows him becomes a part of him and takes a toll on his psyche.

 

Ricky

Rick’s Avatar represents Truth and Freedom.

Lies and deceptions tend to unravel around Rick and people have a hard time lying to him or around him. He is an emotional anchor and people tend to trust him. He can make people see and believe the truth about themselves. He can open doors inside people that they have shut or that are normally closed from an emotional perspective, and he can break down barriers that people have put up inside themselves.

His Avatar is extremely subtle but very powerful, especially as it relates the Curse over mankind. His Avatar see’s through the Brokenness in people and will be extremely instrumental in lifting the curse if the guys manage to defeat The Master.

 

Loy

Loy’s Avatar makes him the Steward of all animals and animal Spirits in Creation.

All of the guys as Original, Unfallen Men, have a special relationship with animals and nature. They exist in a Pre-Fallen state, and animals don’t fear them and will obey their Will. Animals and their Spirits love all of the guys unconditionally.

Loy, though, fills a role in Creation that animals and animal Spirits have inherently waited for since the Curse was brought into being. He calls on the strength of animals and free roaming Spirits who are waiting to be reborn, tapping into their energy for himself and the Team. He has to be careful because the animals and spirits are willing to give up their lives for him, so he has to be careful not to draw too heavily on them.

Similar to Bryan, the amount of Power Loy can draw from is immense, although it takes time to build up.

Loy also carries a Gift, which allows him to become any animal. The Gift is paradoxical because it allows him to change his mass along with his size, becoming as large as a humpback whale or as small as an insect.

 

 

List of Characters outside of the Team

 

Aaron Thomas: Mentor to the guys and responsible for the genetic enhancements that started their journey. He is essentially a surrogate father to all the guys and has guided their growth for decades. His exact age is never disclosed but there are hints that he is at least 5,000 years old if not older. He is Immortal and Awake and has been fighting The Enemy his entire life. At one time he bore The Mantle of The Order, making him it’s Leader but he passed it on to another.

Albrecht: Partner and lover of Aaron Thomas. Also Immortal, and at one time bearer of The Mantle. Albrecht is without question the best fighter in hand to hand combat who has ever lived.

Áedán mac Artur: The man legend named King Arthur, and King of Avalon. In life he was the greatest human ally of The Order, but never joined. There was much friction between himself and Charisa, who was the leader of The Order at that time. Secretly in love with Taliesin, he never expressed his live. Áedán succumbed to wounds from a hunting accident, but his body was preserved along with Avalon by a powerful enchantment cast by Charisa. Half of Áedán’s soul was later taken by the Team and put into Taliesin, in their attempt to help restore and heal him.

Allenor: The last being from the previous Creation. Allenor forged the ‘Gifts’ to augment the Avatars of the main characters at God’s command. He was imprisoned for billions of years by others of his kind for forging the Gifts. He was freed by the guys and he seeks Origin (God) to unmake him.

Sally Bisel: Originally the Administrative Secretary at TGH Securities, the company the guys started under their new identities after faking their deaths back in 1992. After she was kidnapped by The Master and rescued by the guys, she lived with them in the Atlanta Lab for protection. Eventually she became part of their team, working with Dr. Thomas and helping to teach Drew, and later Tommy and Brett.

Taggart Keenan: Retired Army Veteran. Loy and Rick met Tag when they were searching for Ken after his abduction. Later Tag was taken by the Enemy and imprisoned in his Mind in a Construct of his time in the war where he lost his leg. A few years later the guys restored his leg and altered his appearance, along with his wife Olive, moving them out of the Lab into a house in southern Alabama. Tag ended up sacrificing himself, giving up his Soul in the final fight with The Master to give Aaron and Albrecht the power needed to fight The Master.

Olive Keenan: Tag’s wife. She contacted Loy when Tag was in the hospital when he was trapped in the Construct. Olive also sacrificed her Soul in the final fight with The Master, to give Aaron and Albrecht the power needed to fight The Master.

Henry Ross: Originally a Protector of the Enemy who was ordered to kill Loy and Rick by one of the ‘well-dressed’ men. Loy freed him from The Enemies influence and The Order took him away to try and help him. Henry planned to marry Liz Hastings, Drew’s mother, before Liz sacrificed her Soul to try and save Drew from the Eschphene. Henry later had his Mind Opened by Brad and the guys, making him Immortal and an Original Man. Using a tantric technique taught to him by Albrecht, Henry vastly increases his Mental and Physical strength, making him equal in Power to the guys.

Liz Hastings: Mother to Drew, the little boy Brad and Ken encountered in the Mall of Georgia when he was being abused by his birth father, Doug. Liz planned to marry Henry, but ended up sacrificing her Soul to save her son from an Eschphene plan to use him to stop The Master.

Drew Hastings: Son of Liz and Doug Hastings. Drew is the second oldest human Soul and brother to The Master (the first human Soul). His death brought the Curse on Mankind into being. Caught up in the tragedy of the Curse, Drew was reincarnated but died on his seventh birthday, bound to the Curse until it can be lifted from his brother, The Master. TO break the Curse, The Master had to ask Drew’s forgiveness for killing his first incarnation in the Valley, eighty-thousand years ago, and Drew had to grant him that forgiveness.

Doug Hastings: Abusive father to Drew. After his encounter with Brad and Ken, Doug was sent to jail. Later Doug was used by the Eschphene in an attempt to get a blood tie to Drew, and use him in their plans to break the Curse over The Master and restore Balance to Creation. After their second encounter with Doug, Brad trapped Doug in his own Mind, making him a vegetable and fully dependent on others to keep him alive. Brad put a trigger in his Mind to find Doug in twenty years and see if he changed as a human being.

Greg Rawlins: the man Ken and Brad ran into at Waffle House who was going to commit suicide. At Greg’s memorial service, he was sent back from Heaven to reveal the secret of how to break The Curse over The Master.

Ely: Greg Rawlins dog, a black Labrador Retriever.

Taliesin – an ancient Bard, who was once a member of The Order. He originally carried the Gift before Lane accepted. He was responsible for the success of the ritual that awakened the Nephilim Heritage of all the guys. Taliesin was the Bard of Avalon and is thousands of years old. Taliesin’s fate was intertwined with the guys, and ultimately sacrificed himself to save Drew’s life, allowing Drew to Confront his brother and end the Curse.

Thomin – the Archangel who Protects The Vault, which holds powerful treasures and artifacts of Heaven and earth safe from both mankind and The Enemy.

Glenn Hampton – originally served in the Navy with the guys. Leader of the ‘Goon Squad.’

Kent Peterson – another member of the ‘Goon Squad’ and father to Jacob and Craig. Kent died of a massive heart attack. He was given a dispensation by Uriel, who attempted to convince Kent to ask for forgiveness so he could go to Heaven. Kent refused and Uriel took him to his personal Hell. Kent spent the equivalent of two hundred years pondering his life. Kent’s son Craig died in a fight with the Eschphene on Drew’s seventh birthday, and asked Uriel to take him to his father. Craig convinced Uriel to take them both back, and the father and son returned from death, to rejoin the guys in their fight against The Enemy.

Margie Peterson – Kent’s wife and mother to Jacob and Craig.

Craig Peterson – youngest son of Kent and Margie Peterson. He met Bill and Kevin while they were out jogging when he was collecting toys for the USMC ‘Toy’s for Tot’s’ program. Craig is in the ROTC Program in college, intending to enter the Marine Corp as an officer. Craig died in a fight with the Eschphene, and asked Uriel to take him to his father, Kent, who was in a personal Hell. Craig convinced Uriel to take him and his father both back, and they returned to life to continue their fight against The Enemy.

Jacob Peterson – Lt. Cpl. in the US Marines. He was captured by the Enemy and held hostage in a trap set for Ken, Brad, the guys. Jacob is Craig’s older brother and practically raised him.

Rich Hampton – son of Glenn Hampton, leader of the ‘Goon Squad’ from Ken and Brad’s past. Rich is a Private First Class in the Army as a cook. He was captured by The Enemy as a trap for Ken, Brad, and the guys.

Guy Caulfield – Private First Class in the US Army. He was captured by The Enemy as a trap for Ken, Brad, and the guys.

Caleb Donaldson – Private First Class in the US Army. He was captured by The Enemy as a trap for Ken, Brad, and the guys.

Nathan Cochran – Demolitions Specialist in the US Army. He was captured by The Enemy as a trap for Ken, Brad, and the guys.

Leroy – The Midgard Serpent (or Dragon) who sleeps under the Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life, in the Valley (Garden of Eden). Sired by Luke before his Fall when he was still the Morning Star, Leroy was originally intended to sleep until called upon by God to destroy the world and all of creation. It is unclear whether his original intent was misunderstood by the Archangels or if exposure through Bryan to the Avatars of the guys changed Leroy. His Fire can consume Creation, or Purify it, turning it into something entirely new.

Németh – Leader of the Eschphene people who reside in the Pale. Németh exiled himself on the day the Curse was called into being, and wandered homeless for 80,000 years. Henry dueled Németh’s descendent for the right to return as their Leader. The Province of the Eschphene is to maintain Equilibrium and Balance in Creation, and Németh aided Ken and the guys in Drew’s fight against The Master.

Copyright © 2019 btaoc1963; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Can’t wait for the sequel! This was a very entertaining story... worth being called a novel!  Hurry up with that writing. Don’t let your hands or imagination get cramped! 😄

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..