Jump to content

For the Love

   (5 reviews)

Chris grew up a loner in small-town Arizona, but things began to change for him when he started college. Sometimes for the better, but sometimes for the worse, and often with humor, the changes affect his life, as he sets for on the road of life, and towards finding the love of his life, with a lot of adventure along the way.
Genre: Action/adventure Status: Completed

©Copyright 2007 C James; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

quokka

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow… what a great story. You had me hooked straight away.

thanks for another awesome story..

Q

  • Love 1
Link to review
raven1

  

This is a great tale of adventure, intrigue and deception.  Chris and Steve are best friends who don't know what to think about each other.  They are thrown together by a blackmailer who is all too close to them.  In trying to deal with the bad situation they discover even more information that is damning and they are drawn into the line of fire of a powerful criminal organisation.  This story is intense and compelling. The author's talents create incredible settings and characters you will love or hate.  The action is fast paced and dialogue authentic.  It is a story filled with love, excitement and humour.  I recommend this book highly.  

Link to review
Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is just a great story and I am sure you will love it. So give it a read and see if I am right!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Ullyssess

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This story is more than worth it!
There is the romance, but otherwise it is a very exciting adventure story, full of unexpected twists, crime and surprising coincidences.

It has been a long time since I have read on into the night, simply because I could not put this story aside or get it out of my head.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
Will Hawkins

  

I started reading this story because I had enjoyed 'Circumnavigation' so much. I am anticipating my enjoyment of this series as well. The Prologue and Chapter I have not disappointed, but I am having difficulties with your website. Selecting 'Forum' and several other points in the listing results in error messages. Is it possible for you to clean up those references? Circumnavigation was so well researched, covering places on the earth where I had been, I am anticipating similar depth in 'Love'. Just as soon as I figure out how to respond reliably to chapters in Love, I will do so.

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..