Jump to content

Moon Dogs

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Bob has a fear of mean dogs from his childhood when he was attacked by a male Dobermann. Tonight he dreads having to walk home under a bright full moon down streets that have unrestrained pit bulls and other such dogs that have tried to attack him before. He has pepper spray and a book bag for defense, but sometimes he’s come close to being bit, again.

Copyright © 2020 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bill W

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An enjoyable look at how a gay man navigates his life, managing the demands of his job and family, while also worrying about the dogs that he may encounter as he walks from the bus stop to his front door.  The story is very detailed and includes many details that you will find interesting, and if you're like me, after reading it you will be left wanting more.  For me, that's the only reason I gave it four-stars instead of five, because I thought the story could have included much more.  

Response from the author:

Bill, thank you for the review. I think it's the three blind men and an elephant problem. You want the mahout to tell the blind men to stop touching his elephant. Whereas I leave it to the blind men to figure out what they've come across on this day's journey to the market; and, maybe, interact with the mahout when they gather at the front end to discuss their discoveries.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..