Jump to content

Explosions

   (4 reviews)

Countless stories have been told about the sinking of Atlantis. The island paradise first mentioned by Plato, has become a popular location in fiction and engendered countless expeditions to locate its remains. However, little has been written about the band of wolf lycan who lived there or what happened to them after the cataclysm. This is their tale.

This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously.
Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (6 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Danger
    • 2,773 Words
    • 2,706 Views
    • 19 Comments
  • 2. Decision
    • 1,448 Words
    • 1,948 Views
    • 20 Comments
  • 3. Delivery
    • 1,190 Words
    • 2,395 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 4. Departure
    • 351 Words
    • 2,719 Views
    • 50 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bill W

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a unique retelling of a story that has fascinated mankind for centuries and spurred exploration for lost lands.  I assure you that this story is unlike any you have ever read before about this topic and it will provide you with an unusual explanation for what happened to an advanced civilization that has been shrouded in mystery.  It is worth your time to give this short story a read. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Explosions is a very unique and intriguing short story by one of the great writers of gay fiction, Carlos Hazday.  Stepping outside his normal comfort zone Carlos has created a new universe and history of lycan culture in Atlantis.  In the space of four chapters he has developed characters that are both complex and real.  How these wolves survive the destruction of Atlantis is the unexpected surprise at the end. This is a great read.  Also, a nice introduction to the talents of Carlos Hazday.

  • Love 4
Link to review
JeffreyL

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you have read any of Carlos' other stories, you know this will be a good read. I think he has used his ability to create believable characters with realistic dialogue to make this a most interesting story. Mixing up the legend of Atlantis with werewolves was a clever idea! You may be surprised by where this story is going. I highly recommend this story and encourage you to watch for the second installment coming this fall (I think). You should also read Chris' review. He made some very good points about this story!

  • Love 5
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a fantastic story from Carlos, nothing like his usual fayre.

This isn't your typical werewolf tale, it is full of a fantastic twist. We have great characters, fantastic battles and great locations, everything you would expect in a tale about the lost city of Atlantis. We meet the wolves of Atlantis in this fantastic tale and follow there extraordinary journey.

This is the first part of a trilogy. I highly recommend as a great read.

  • Love 5
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..