Jump to content

Hail to the Chief 27. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

The long-awaited conclusion to the CJ Series.

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

 

Although not officially part of the CJ Series, this story might be of interest.

 

Copyright © 2019 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (16 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 15
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 14
  • World Building 13

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   11 of 11 members found this review helpful 11 / 11 members

Having read CJ’s adventures from day 1 this is the perfect conclusion to the series.

This story follows CJ, Owen, family and friends in CJ’s greatest achievement of his life.

I highly recommend reading the CJ series, it is one of the greatest series on GA.

  • Like 5
  • Love 9
Link to review
JeffreyL

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

You can read chris191070's review. He has clearly and succinctly stated why this story is worth reading. I would add Carlos has written terrific character and excellent dialogue from the beginning. I repeat Chris's recommendation to read the entire CJ collection from the beginning. It is definitely worth reading.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
Link to review
Jiefu Dai

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a great follow-up to the story of CJ, family and friends that I have followed over the past several years. I  am sure I will be following it with the same enjoyment.

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to review
Bft

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I echo Chris’s  comments this series of stories of CJ, Owen, the Squad, the Elite crew are excellent, I am another reader that will miss their adventures, I have come to think of the guys as family living in America. 

Thanks Papi 

x

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

And so to 2041, many us won’t be around to see the first (openly?) gay president so thanks to @Carlos Hazday for giving us a glimpse of the future.

This is a gem for hardcore followers, me included!

great job. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..