Jump to content

Inked Premium

   (4 reviews)

After a challenging week at work, a night out drinking at The Humpback sounded perfect to Banner Hoyt. The following morning, at the Coast Guard station’s barracks, Banner feels energized but fuzzy on the previous evening’s events. It takes some time to recall everything and even longer to realize that night had changed his life forever.

My thanks to @mollyhousemouse for inspiring this story by sharing a tattoo image.
Copyright © 2023 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 02/03/2023 (Updated: 02/24/2023)
  • 4 Chapters
  • 9,824 Words
  • 7,099 Views
  • 160 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 6
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 7


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is completely different to the stories we get from @Carlos Hazday.

In this story we meet Banner and his coastguard crew.

All is going well until one night Banner gets mysteriously tattooed on his arse.

You'll need to read the rest of the story to find out what happens, but it's full of friendship, intrigue and mystery.

An amazing short story, well worth a read.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Howzat

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As @chris191070 says this is very different to what we normally get from the maestro @Carlos Hazday.

As usual @Carlos Hazday provides us with a great story & great characters who you can actually imagine in your mind!

I won't give the plot away but just to say it all turns out to be a bit fishy!!

  • Love 4
Link to review
astone2292

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Carlos brings his readers something a bit extraordinary. This story gives us sexy men, a mysterious tattoo artist, and a life-altering change for the main character.

Don't pass on this adventure. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Flip-Flop

· Edited by Flip-Flop

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

 

A great story and a surprising adventure with of course, the expected well written

characters that @Carlos Hazday  was known for!

The true gem  for me was in the reading of the chapter comments! You can feel the

JOY that Carlos felt within his bantering with his friends, ( the readers of all of his

stories) . A trait that was well loved, and will always be remembered by many! 

RIP, and Thanks for the many stories, characters, and joy that you shared with

us all on GA.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..