Jump to content

Key West - Summer of '22 Book I 15. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Following their departure from Mexico City, CJ, Owen, and Liebe stop in South Florida to rest and recover before returning to Washington, D.C.

In Key West, they return to Cypress House, the bed and breakfast they had previously visited. Between relaxing and spending time playing in the sun and water, CJ and Owen share their plans for the future with Ritch.

Copyright © 2022 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 7
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 6
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Key West
    • 8,324 Words
    • 23,045 Views
    • 98 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A perfect followup to CDMX. While most of us who read Mr. Hazday's wonderful works like his major stories, a one chapter fill in is occasionally all that's needed. This is the case with Key West.

  • Love 1
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A change of style in the CJ and Owen ( and Liebe) sagas.  A stand-alone 8,000 word story which allows fans to see how Mexico drama was in fact more dramatic than we thought, and outlines indicated for the future.  
even Carlos’s most demanding fans must be satisfied with the visit to Key West.  I was, you will be.  
5*****

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another fantastic story about CJ, Owen and Liebe.

We catch up with the family in Florida for a bit of rest and relaxation, after the Mexico Incident.

In Key West CJ and Owen share there future plans with Ritch.

I look forward to the next instalment into the life of CJ, Owen and Liebe.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..