Jump to content

Malibu 4. The Squad + Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (8 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Brett Davenport and César Abelló escape the January cold of Washington for the warmth of Southern California. A potential real estate transaction serves as an excuse for a vacation in Los Angeles and a side trip to Napa. An entertainment attorney, a music mogul, a guesthouse owner, a celebrity interior designer, a movie star, a museum executive, and a couple of influencers combine to make the trip a memorable experience for the two affluent DILFs.

p align="center" style="margin-left:.5in;text-align:center;text-indent:-.5in;"> Brock Burnett's the creation of Jack Scribe.

This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously

Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (23 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 18
  • Characters 23
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 6
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 6
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 13
  • World Building 13

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. New Year's Eve
    • 5,038 Words
    • 5,151 Views
    • 66 Comments
  • 2. Miles
    • 4,424 Words
    • 4,733 Views
    • 58 Comments
  • 3. Greg
    • 4,590 Words
    • 4,684 Views
    • 60 Comments
  • 4. Yves
    • 5,580 Words
    • 4,592 Views
    • 38 Comments
  • 5. Eddie
    • 4,833 Words
    • 4,494 Views
    • 42 Comments
  • 6. Brock
    • 4,545 Words
    • 5,027 Views
    • 37 Comments
  • 7. Fernando
    • 5,079 Words
    • 4,915 Views
    • 94 Comments
  • 8. Silvio
    • 4,741 Words
    • 4,327 Views
    • 40 Comments
  • 9. President's Day
    • 5,159 Words
    • 4,878 Views
    • 97 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Carlos, this is yet again a Masterwork story. With believable and professionally written Characters, Brett and César are so professionally written I just love them! With perfect written Dialogue and great Discerption make for a wonderful story line. The only thing I wish for is more!

  • Love 2
Link to review
tabaqui

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

after rereading it for the 5th time since Carlos has posted Malibu I can still find details that have evaded me or finding little hints about his other stories.

This one gives you a great insight in Cesar and Brett after Ritchie and CJ have flow the coop so to speak and how they get things arranged in the place Brett grew up.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
mate

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lovely addition to the CJ saga. Thank you.

More?

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to review
frosenblum

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A very enjoyable, fun story. I highly recommend it.

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

wAnother addition to this amazing saga. I don't know how the author keeps these characters so fresh and full of depth.  Easily 5*****

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another story in the "CJ universe" that focuses on the relationship of the dads:  Cesar and Brett set up their California residence which is Brett's homeplace.  The drama that is included only serves to show the true values they share and live.  It is a wonderfully written story, an example of the excellence that has come to signify a story written by Carlos Hazday.  A superb read!

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to review
TBH183

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely loved this latest story involving Brett and Cesar and the family that surrounds them.  Fun-loving, generous, loyal but woe betide anyone who crosses them or their loved ones (fun to witness too 😁). Addictive. Wonder where Carlos will take us next. Can't wait! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the fantastic story of Brett and Ceasar and how they how they escape Washington for a vacation in Los Angeles and Napa.

But as with everything that Brett and Ceasar do not all is all as straightforward as it seems. This vacation includes plenty of excitement in the form of an entertainment attorney, a music mogul, a celebrity interior designer, famous paintings, a fabulous house and beautiful locations. Of course there are plenty of cameos from people who we have met before. 

This turns into a truly memorable holiday for Brett and Ceasar with plenty of memorable experiences.

This is another fantastic addition in to the world of CJ and friends.

Highly recommended as a great read.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..