Jump to content

Ranger 3. The Squad + Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (8 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

US Army Ranger Sergeant Bradley Thomas Kennedy lost his legs when his vehicle hit an improvised explosive device. Ranger chronicles the first couple of years following the IED incident. Led by his best friend, CJ, The Squad rallies to support Brad's efforts to reintegrate into civilian life. Will he recover sufficiently from his physical and mental wounds to lead a fulfilling life? Will he get the girl in the end?

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously

Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (21 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 17
  • Characters 21
  • Chills 3
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 5
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 11
  • Unique 10
  • World Building 13

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WolfM

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With his usual brilliance, @Carlos Hazday takes us into the mind and life of a wounded warrior. It's a subject many don't think about, but there's a lot of Brad's in this country. Like everything this man writes, it's enjoyable, sad, funny, and well worth the read.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Albert1434

· Edited by Albert1434

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Carlos once again shows us a masterwork story with all the things I love. Simply perfect and well thought out story line done with power. Dynamite dialogue so professionally written which makes it so very real. Description, so colorful and believable it's fun to read!

It's about time that Brad got his due!!!!

  • Love 3
Link to review
mate

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another exceptionally touching and positive story. Thank you again. More?

  • Love 3
Link to review
Jkeeletupelo

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another amazing tale from one of my favorite authors! I loved this one, start to finish, for a great many reasons, not the least of which is the dedication to our service men and women that Carlos shows in all of his stories. The message of hope, faith and perseverance in Ranger is truly special. Thank you, Carlos!

  • Love 3
Link to review
KayDeeMac

· Edited by KayDeeMac

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I borrowed this line from Chris 191070 because it perfectly conveys my sentiments!                                              "I highly recommend this and all the CJ and Squad books as great reads." 

  • Love 3
Link to review
pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Carlos brings his wonderful ability to blend issues and drama into the journey of a young man who suffers a life-changing event into the motivation for a positive future.  A great read!!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the Second story about a member of The Squad.

This one is about US Army Ranger Sergeant Bradley Thomas Kennedy. We follow his journey as he integrates into civilian life after losing both his legs. During his rehabilitation, CJ and various members of The Squad turn up to offer there support. It is a truly wonderful story that features some moving moments.

I highly recommend this and all the CJ and Squad books as great reads.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..