Jump to content

Spring 4. C. J. Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

CJ's education, in school and life, continues.

p style="text-align:center;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is otherwise coincidental.
C. A. Hazday

Story Recommendations (14 members)

  • Action Packed 10
  • Addictive/Pacing 14
  • Characters 14
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 7
  • Compelling 6
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 5
  • Unique 9
  • World Building 8

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The fourth in the CJ Series, Spring completes CJ's first year with his dads. The character development is masterful as the plot unfolds and the year draws to a close. 

Another excellent addition to the ongoing saga of the Abellos and their expanding crew of friends and family. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
Albert1434

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Again, just a wonderful journey so many things that have made CJ who he is at this point in his life. Perfectly written great storyline and beautifully written dialogue and powerful description which is why I have come to love this story! I loved it and I am sure you will as well!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Gary L

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It would be really difficult to have to choose just one of the books in this impressive series, but for me there is something very special about the trip to Australia and seeing the moment when Owen and CJ catch eyes of each other.  Their budding romance is exquisitely paced and realistic.

Bravo

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
WolfM

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Really the only thing I need to say is Carlos Hazday and CJ. What more could you want since you'll be reading another outstanding edition to the series.

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well done Carlos another fantastic story in the life of CJ and his friends.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..