Jump to content

Tomorrow

   (5 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

A high school senior battles a U.S. Senator and his school principal with the help of the town's mayor.

Inspired by and dedicated to Noah Christiansen and Jaisaan Lovett.
Copyright © 2018 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Tomorrow
    • 2,679 Words
    • 7,035 Views
    • 91 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mancunian

· Edited by Mancunian

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW. A great story on a subject that unfortunately is as current today as the day it was written. Brilliantly written to create discussion and thought provoking reflection, it promotes two of the basic fundamental rights that we all have, freedom of speech and the freedom to live a peaceful life without fear. The story is well executed and the arguments are well articulated, more power to the Rogelio Cordoba's of this world.

  • Love 2
Link to review
camerio1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In view of what is happening right now in the US, that speech is so so appropriate and it will stay that way as long as a minority try to impose to a majority, rules that goes against their right. The right to live in a safe environment and to be able to walk without being afraid. 

Too many killings are happening and to pretend that you are trying to protect "a life" that does not exist yet without protecting all lives is very "rich". 

There are too many orphans and to much poverty, start there first.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Myr

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Interesting story with good characterization and a great use of a hook right up front. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
pvtguy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Carlos airways provides thought provoking stories. This one is no dIfferent.  And, as usual, it is very well written.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..