Jump to content

Wheels 9. The Squad + Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (4 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Brion, a high school athlete, suffers an accident that changes his life. Surmounting the resulting difficulties is not easy.

Ten years later, nearing his college graduation, he attends a presentation that once again changes the course of his life.

p align="center" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:0.0001pt;text-align:center;"> This story was inspired by and is dedicated to Carson Tueller.

 
 

This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously
Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 08/05/2022 (Updated: 08/05/2022)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 2,489 Words
  • 8,044 Views
  • 119 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (9 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 5
  • Characters 9
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 8
  • Feel-Good 8
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 7
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

erik bagge

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice story as always and a heads-up for the continuation of CJ's story line.... Which will end up in the White House...

  • Love 2
Link to review
WolfM

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another wonderful addition to the CJverse we've all come to know and love. It may only be one chapter, but this introduces us to a new character and the ups and downs that make life what it is. Like all of Carlos's books, a definite must read.

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

  

Another fantastic story that introduces Brion into CJ'S ever expanding group.

There are a few issues that have been well researched and dealt with great care and attention to detail.

We get a few more glimpses into CJ'S and Owens future.

  • Love 1
Link to review
Mancunian

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a great short story that introduces Brion into CJ's ever expanding squad. It's not full of hearts and roses, it has it's own issues that are dealt with sympathetically by this excellent writer. Nobody will go wrong by reading it, it's a story to enjoy.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..