Jump to content

WOOF 8. The Squad + Boomers, Gen Xers, & Millenials

   (3 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Colton Mann finding his boyfriend in bed with another man precipitated a chain of events that would change everything. He quits his job with a private equity firm, and with time on his hands, spends hours at the gym. A fortuitous meeting with a Greek musclehead may be the incentive he needs to get his life back on track. But first, he must deal with someone from his past.

p align="center" style="margin-left:.5in;text-align:center;text-indent:-.5in;"> This is a work of fiction set in the real world.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously

Any other resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 8
  • Characters 11
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 8
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 8
  • World Building 7

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Gary L

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Not sure how I forgot to review this little gem. Despite what one reviewer said, I think the hero’s words are pretty fair. Sooner or later manipulating parents, especially if they are thinking of the “best” for you, have to be called out.

leaving that aside, although it irritated me, The focus should be on a lovely vignette of the origins of WOOF. A great little addition, Carlos,  

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This is the fantastic story of Colton, who after finding his boyfriend in bed with another man sets off a chain of events that would change everything.

He quits his job, with plenty of time on his hands he spends plenty of time at the gym where he meets Apollo, a man built like a Greek god. During there time together at the gym, they come up with the idea of opening there own gym.

But before Colt is ready to commit to anything he needs to visit home and deal with a problem from his past.

Another fantastic story from Carlos. Highly recommended.

  • Like 5
Link to review
proeros

· Edited by proeros

   1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

I did not enjoy this story anywhere near as all his other work.  I was extremely disappointed how he so harshly spoke to his parents, particularly so crudely to his mother when she was obviously only trying to make his homecoming very warm.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Angry 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..