Jump to content

Geeks

   (4 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Contemporary Romance

A shy Star Wars geek love falls in love with an outgoing anime geek. As friends, family and old flames get in the way, will the two find a way to make it work?

This was written as a thank you to my wonderful beta Nathaniel!  :hug: Therefore, it is a little more light-hearted than my usual fare, but never fear, I still managed to squeeze plenty of sex and drama in the mix!  tongue.png
Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

SnowBear

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a cute story, mikeal is beyond adorable and adam is such a stud. 

A tale about overcoming obstacles while trying to build a lasting relationship with the boy you love. Very heartwarming with lots of smoldering sex scenes 😍🥵 you won't be able to put this one down. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
CheckeredPanda

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the most satisfying stories I've ever read. The lovable little geeks' journey is sweet and filled with the little moments (good and bad) that make up a new a new relationship. I definitely recommend reading this little piece of heaven.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
Timothy M.

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Being somewhat of a geek myself, I loved this story of shy, innocent Mikeal slowly finding his way from inexperience and immaturity to love, confidence and in particular independence of a caring but somewhat controlling mother. I liked Mikeal as a Star Wars fan, as a loyal friend to his best friend Julie, who in turn is a kind and clever girl, and I liked his focus on getting a good education and working out what he wants from life. I loved Adam for a variety of reasons, which I've commented on in the chapters, but won't mention here in order to avoid spoilers. Highly recommended for all the reasons @BlindAmbition states.

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
FormerMember4

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is a heartwarming tale of leaving home for college. Finding love, and yourself along the way.

When Mikeal meets Adam during a Cosplay convention, it’s an awkward first encounter. When they meet again a few weeks later, sparks fly. Life will never be the same for either boy. A truly sweet story with life lessons along the way.

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..