Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 643 Words
  • 1,061 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fox's Love - 3. Te Vielnaer

Daniel studied the elf in his bed. So many things changed in merely a century time. And he had been through ten.

He was immortal. There was no way around it now. Daniel could not die of natural causes. Most dragons only lived to nine hundred, if they were lucky.

“Why are you standing over there mei areula? Come warm the bed with me,” the elf smiled seductively.

Daniel scowled.

“Leim me nela eyn areula. Don’t call me that.”

The elf stared at him, a trace of fear in his eyes, and the dragon sighed.

“I’m sorry. I’m not trying to lead you on. There is nothing more than a night of passion between us,” he said quietly.

“If you want me to leave-”

“Is that what you want?” the dragon interrupted. “I won’t blame you if you walk out that door and never look back.”

He slowly removed his shirt, careful to avoid catching his wings on the fabric.

“Either way, I’m heading to bed. So if you want to leave, do so now.”

The elf’s eyes traveled up and down the dragon’s torso, tongue wetting his lips.

“I… I can stay…” he said.

The elf’s shirt slid off, and Daniel studied the night’s conquest. Not that it was much of a fight. But his body would make up for that. Lean in the right places, with barely any muscle showing. He was no Ryan, but he’d do for now.

The dragon stalked toward the bed, his shorts sliding off. He was rock hard already, but he would take his time. Daniel didn’t want to hurt the elf. Unless the elf wanted him to…

Daniel pushed the elf back onto the bed, crawling over him. He could hear the man’s heart pounding, could see the cautious lust in his eyes. Lowering his head, Daniel licked the elf’s hairless chest, letting his tongue trail up the man’s neck until it rested on his throat. He felt the elf swallow, and pulled away with a smirk. The elf followed him up, desire in his eyes, and Daniel gently pushed him down.

“Nelkasil,” he said, and the elf nodded, looking upset.

He shouldn’t be. The elf knew where he stood. Daniel was not looking for an emotional attachment.

The dragon lowered himself again, flicking his tongue against the elf’s nipple. That earned him a gasp, and he did it again, slowly moving a greasy finger toward the elf’s ass.

The elf helped when he realized what daniel was doing, adding his own greased up finger. It wasn’t quite lube in the standards of the 21st century, but it would work. Daniel would see to it.

He stroked himself, adding the grease to his dick, before licking the elf one more time. Rolling the man over, Daniel positioned himself, and lowered himself onto the elf. He slipped in with ease, and lay against the elf for a moment, enjoying the closeness.

Thrusting experimentally, Daniel heard the elf groan. This was always so different from doing it with a woman. A man had different desires, different needs, and Daniel worked to find the particular buttons for this male.

His hand closed around the elf’s dick, and slowly stroked in time with his thrusts. The elf whimpered under him, squirming, and Daniel thrust hard, causing the elf to yowl.

The velvet confines around his dick began contracting, and the dragon felt a warm stickiness spread over his hand. With a quiet sigh, he sped up his own orgasm, finishing far sooner than he had hoped to.

The two laid together, coupled, for another minute, before the elf pulled away. Daniel rolled away, and sat up on the side of the bed.

“Why don’t we take a shower?” he said.

“A what?”

The dragon sighed. Another person who hadn’t seen the wonders of modern convenience.

“Come on.”

Copyright © 2019 Cata the Meek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..