Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 994 Words
  • 1,631 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ancalagon - 71. Chapter 71

We had to cram together in the tiny, teardrop shaped vessel to get back up to the ship, and the trip gave me a good excuse to be very, very close to Garjah. Bouncer had tried to elude us when Garjah insisted on tranquilizing him again, but the lure of food was just too great for the greedy gullet. He snoozed the entire time and was currently ignoring us in our cabin on the ship.

Fine by me. No eyes on me was how I liked it. We’d reported our tentative success, and Garjah had touted pride in his foolproof plan. I didn’t want to speak out of turn in front of his people so I didn’t mention all the worry he had about our exposure and the potential for shots in the back—no one needed to see fear in Garjah or cowardice in soldiers from my culture.

While he gave his report, recording one to send back to the resistance leaders on his planet, I carefully formulated several different messages I could send to multiple people asking for their expertise, their influence, or outright calling on long-held favors.

It was a marvel to send them while we were still traveling. The level of technology surrounding me surprised me constantly. I wasn’t a technophobe or a technophile, but I was used to knowing what was possible. Almost no devices worked while traveling through space because of the signal issues.

The corridors were oddly empty. The ship was running on a skeleton crew, but usually when we walked the corridors I saw more males and females than this. Bouncer had finally woken when I tried to leave the command center and he was at my heels. Maybe that was the deterrent. Not many liked to give him their backs when we came on them during my restless pacing of the ship on the journey to Ardra. It was hard to remember a time when he hadn’t been with me, though, or a time when I’d been afraid of him. Bouncer chirped, nudging my hip with his head, and I scritched between his oversized ears.

He closed his glowing eyes for a moment, growling in contentment, then chirped again when I paused. I headed toward the galley. My stomach was gnawingly empty too.

Pirlev, the Four-Arm working in the galley, nodded at me but didn’t speak. I grabbed a large platter and filled it with foods I’d grown familiar with. Bouncer started dancing around my legs, living up to my name, so I knew the sedative had worn off. I grabbed a second plate to fill just for him. The cubed meat was his favorite and there was plenty of it.

“Is it fine if I take a bunch of this?” Maybe they were coming up on a shift change; I still wasn’t sure of the time, and I didn’t want to leave him short.

“It’s for him,” Pirlev said. “Rather he ate that than me.”

He said it with all seriousness, but I chuckled. “He’d never do that. Bouncer hasn’t tried to eat anyone since he tried to take a chunk out of me that first morning after I fed him.”

“Hmph.” His wordless acknowledgment made me smile. I nodded my thanks to him as I piled meat high on the plate for Bouncer then took them both to our assigned quarters. The plates were heavy enough my wrists were ached by the time I got there.

We both ate, and I left plenty for Garjah. I hoped he’d be back soon, so I stripped down out of my suit finally. Sighing in relief, I took a quick shower, wishing for a tub and real water. It was still better than being on that steamy hot planet in a tiny can of a protective suit. I crawled onto the narrow bunk naked and sprawled onto the surface. I was more exhausted than I thought, and I fell asleep to thoughts of Garjah’s actions when he came in and saw me.

 

The bed was narrow, and low to the ground, but it was a shock to wake up to Garjah kneeling on the floor beside me with his mouth fealed over my semi-hard and rapidly thickening shaft. The wet heat and strong suction threatened to pull my brains right out of my dick. “Oh stars,” I moaned. I felt like I was floating among them, still dazed from sleep but lost in the pleasure of Garjah’s mobile tongue wrapping around my shaft as he sucked up with hard suction and then slowly slid back down.

I grunted on a hard pull when his tongue tickled the tip of my cock, probing the slit, the muscles in my thighs tightening. I ran my hand over the ridges on his head and down to his neck, squeezing the back. Not to control—I had no control—but in a desperate bid to distract myself from coming in an instant.

Then he started that vibration, and paired with the suction, the pull reached deep inside my balls and turned them inside out. I came with a shout, his name on my lips. It went on with each sucking pull, and Garjah didn’t take mercy on me until I squirmed to get away, pushing on his forehead at the same time.

I panted for air, my body one giant sensitized nerve. “What… what was that?”

“I was hungry,” Garjah rumbled. He stood, his hands going to his suit button.

“Food’s over there.” I waved a hand vaguely in the direction of the tiny table. I blinked, unable to look away. Garjah stripped off his suit then his underclothes, leaving him bare to my gaze.

“I don’t want food. I want you. Need you.”

“You can have me.” I had only gone slightly soft, and gazing at Garjah’s body was all I needed to bring me back to full hard, my balls aching with want.

Copyright © 2020 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 24
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Essell and Garjah finally have some time to themselves and make the most use of it.  A very stimulating chapter.:yes:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..