Jump to content

Two of a Kind 2. Carthera Takeover Tales Carthera Tales

   (1 review)
Genres: Romance, Paranormal

A hot steamy jungle, a plague in the past and present and two men who are destined to be mates. Volatile tempers erupt in a fiery tale of romance and magic.

This story is another short in the world of the Carthera clans. Sexy jaguar men in a hot steamy jungle... what more could you ask for?
Copyright © 2011 Cia; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A group of men from a Carthera clan search the Amazon jungle for a cure to the unknown plague that will wipe out their entire clan. Carthera is a collective noun for all the different species of shifters, and this group are jaguar shifters far from their California home. Cavel is the group's Alpha black jaguar. He is strong and has been taught the skills and ideals of his position by his parents, but still has not found his mate.  

Bashta is an orphaned black jaguar who is the last survivor of a plague that wiped out his Amazon clan.  He is the only one left who can protect the secrets of the Jaguar Temple and the lands of his clan in the jungle.

How Bashta and Cavel meet, the adventure to rescue Cavel's doomed clan, and the difficult romance that blooms is a tale of danger, prejudice, love and unlikely alliances. 

 Two of a Kind by @Cia is set in this unique alternate Earth where the Carthera and humans live in a tenuous peace together. Cia is an excellent writer who knows how to skillfully blend angst, anger, hope, love and humor to create a daring plot with gutsy characters you will love. It stands alone in the series, but I would suggest reading Bonds Unbroken first to understand this unique reality better. It is an excellent read. Enjoy!

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..