Jump to content

The Art of Being Gay

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Adventure, Comedy Modern

Chad was outed, his life in shambles. His son, Justin, was his only lifeline to happiness.
Roy had enough. His attempts to find love and happiness had failed. He decided to simply live without trying to find a companion in life.
Together, they begin to learn what it really means to be gay.

What do Billie Jean King, Dorothy Parker, and Elton John have in common?  They gave us the signs and symbols the gay community has used to communicate with one another.  Watch and read as Roy shows Chad all the richness and vibrancy we've inherited. 
Copyright © 2014 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Job

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love this story, Roy, and Chad and their friends. It is a story that will grow on you.

  • Like 4
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This story is honest and real. We are not perfect and neither are these characters. Watch them develop and learn what being gay can truly mean. Well written. An excellent 'not to be missed' story.

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..