Jump to content

If Memory Serves

   (9 reviews)

Three years ago, Sawyer and Josh showed up to help build a park playground as a part of a mutual friend's Eagle Boy Scout project... and ended up sharing a moment that they'll remember for the rest of their lives.

Copyright © 2022 Comicality; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 09/08/2022 (Updated: 09/08/2022)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 6,562 Words
  • 4,494 Views
  • 22 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 6,562 Words
    • 1,988 Views
    • 22 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Doha

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A snapshot of first love, If Memory Serves is a delightful tale of youthful passion, uncertainty and angst.

A super read that will leave you smiling. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a bright and delightful story of growing up and falling in love.  Does it have a HEA ending.  Possibly.  The author leave what happens next to the imagination of the readers.  It is somewhat bittersweet with its reminders for the struggle gay teens had to deal with during these formative years, but that is offset by the romance and beauty of first love.

  • Love 4
Link to review
Headstall

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I recommend reading this sweet coming of age tale. The author does a great job of reminding us of those awkward and scary times, when feelings come at us from different angles, so intense we sometimes can't breathe. Well done, Comsie. Cheers!

  • Love 5
Link to review
AC Benus

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

For a teenager, three years is an eternity. Josh has been waiting three years, whether he's ready to acknowledge it or not, for a special someone to find his way back to him. 

Don't miss the sparks as past times are relived and new ones loom sexily on the horizon 

  • Love 7
Link to review
chris191070

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A great coming of age story, that is full of passion.

Reading this story will bring back pleasant memories of your childhood years.

Well worth a read.

  • Love 6
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Here is a story of youth and beginnings of crushes. The feelings that are fresh and new and then you grow up a little but still have the memories! I am going to rate 5 stars!

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
drsawzall

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Remember that first love/crush??? The anticipation and nerves in making that connection? 

Thoughts racing unimpeded as you grasp at anything to ascertain the responses you hear, mean what you hope with every bit of your hormonally tortured soul that you, may have found someone like you?

 A terrific tale of love finding its way!!

  • Love 9
Link to review
Mancunian

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

A great story of youthful passion, I wish I had a memory like this. Read it and you will wish you had a memory like this too. Definitely worth a read by all.

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to review
astone2292

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Aside from my personal beef with the fact I got no action like this when was in Boy Scouts... This was a great story! The emotions within the words brought me back to my teenage years, and I resonated with Josh so much. I was the "trembling little twerp" just like him, surrounded by guys my age with twice the amount of muscle mass. 

Reading this was a blast, and I'm looking forward to more of the author's work.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 8
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..