Jump to content

A Vampire to the Rescue

   (1 review)

This is one of those stories I wrote due to a discussion I watched between Renee and Lugh. They were talking about borrowing her vampire and getting him to listen. Considering I had read her story and thought the vampire being discussed was sort of heroic I thought what would happen if a vampire was the hero? Okay so my mind works strangely. This is the result.

What happens when a vampire wanders through and finds out about a kidnapping. Especially when it reminds him of something from his own past? For the centuries old vampire Terry it was nothing to think about. Just time to act.
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Headstall

  

This little story is a great read. Interesting, different, and fun, I suggest you take the time to be entertained. Cheers... Gary....

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..