Jump to content

Fang and Claw

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Soft Sci-Fi

Bill has been sent by the council to help deal with a problem for the local Alpha Werewolf. Having a werewolf that has crossed the line and begun to commit murders, Bill has narrowed the suspects down to one of two men. The only problem is that a young innocent seems to be stuck in the middle of it, and he is attracting Bill's wolf. When push comes to shove, will Bill do his job or save the innocent?

Bill has been sent out by the ruling were council to end a problem. With the help of the local Alpha he has managed to narrow the out of control were to one of two men. This wouldn't be too bad for Bill if it wasn't for the next possible victim affecting his wolf. Will Bill be able to complete his mission and save the innocent or will he have to choose between them?
Copyright © 2014 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 4,778 Words
    • 3,053 Views
    • 18 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Mikiesboy

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Interesting story.  I am not a huge fan of shifter stories, but this one was kind of different.  Bill is a 'fixer'. Why they have them wasn't made clear in this story, but i find that idea to be a good one. Certainly different. I'm left with questions but certainly this was worth reading.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..