Jump to content

Lunch Box

   (1 review)
Genres: Fantasy
Sub-genres: General Fantasy

Dory runs a nice little luncheonette that is her whole life. However, today things just aren't going her way. When problems pop up she can't handle, her past shows up to complicate her life in ways she just wasn't expecting.

Welcome to the Lunch Box. A nice little luncheonette where people stop in to eat and usually leave a little better than when they came in. The Lunch Box is run by Dory and her husband and they have been doing this for a while now. However, in one day a problem Dory isn't able to handle shows up, and while trying to solve it, her past and her family all show up at once. You can't outrun your problems, so you might as well deal with them head on. Grab a stool and have a seat, it's time to eat at Dory's Lunch Box.
Copyright © 2013 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 4,186 Words
    • 1,550 Views
    • 38 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Headstall

  

And now for something completely different. Check this out. I thoroughly enjoyed this little gem, and recommend taking a little time to read it. It is well-written, with heart and a little magic. Cheers!

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..