Jump to content

Abel III's Awakening

   (3 reviews)

The story of a young man working in the family business aboard a cargo ship.

WARNING: Mature subject matter including consensual sex among adult family members. If this offends, please do not proceed.

 

Here is a link to the story discussion from when it was first posted. It has some interesting background:

On board ship, I kept a personal log. The following abstract is from the log of my twenty-third year, a life-changing year for me. It is a bit detailed and edited to add reference material.
Warning: This story is for mature readers and contains consensual sex among adult men including incest between a father/son; brother/brother; and brother/cousin/brother. It is not forced or abusive but if such concepts are offensive to you, look elsewhere.
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 5
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sherye Story Reader

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, if you have not read this sci-fi story then you are missing out! It is awesome! It is about a young guy coming into his telepath powers with extras. His family is loving and the most exciting part is he finds his soul mate! 

Response from the author:

Thanks for reading and the great review!

  • Love 1
Link to review
Brayon

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was one of the first stories I read on GA. I periodically go back, and look over it. It has a wonderful plot, and the characters are likable. An overall good read.

  • Love 1
Link to review
bundu_st

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I've just now realised this jewel among stories has no reviews and I've read it threefold since it has been written. Shame on me. 

This is one of the top three psionic-scifi stories I have read on any site out there. It's a story of evolution, survival, love (familial and that of one's other half), inclusion and understanding of those unlike you, and the belief that we each can active more than we have told we can if we dare not to be bound by expect expectations. And first and foremost it is exquisitely written. I hope more fans post reviews and therefore encourage DaddyDavek to write a sequel, especially since I've noted that he likes and comments on other good and prolific writers' stories.

Actually, I think I may just go a forth :worship: :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..