Jump to content

Family Struggles 3. Worth the Struggle

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Kyle and Blu's life continues after college, they are both teachers now. Their family continues to grow, as do the everyday struggles life brings with it. Jared, Kyle's twin lost his wife while she gave birth to their son, leaving the family reeling to help one another get through life's newest trials.

Copyright © 2018 Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This series is absolutely wonderfully well-written, full of every emotion one could imagine!  The story is gripping:  two men have taken in three homeless children, added a young boy with leukemia, and also gave home to a young boy who was abused by his father.  Add to this the intrigue of a murder plot against them, extended but very close family who bring laughter and love, and a grandmother who is so full of life and mischief and love that brings more adventure to the family.  It is a must read as are the two previous volumes in this series.

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the 3rd book in this series, you need to read the first two books to understand what’s happening.

In this book we are taken on a journey that is scary, frightening, sad and lovable. We follow the families as they go through many trials and tribulations, but they come out strong in the end. Looking forward to Book 4.

A great read highly recommend as a great read along with the first two books.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..