Jump to content

Its Okay To Say No Winden Metaverse

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Often or not, at time us humans have a habit of walking ourselves into some tricky situations. Perhaps on occasion, we are comfortable with the choices we have made, others not so much. Join in for on this tale as a young Sophomore navigates his first ever high-school party. The pros and cons that are associated with such an event, and the plausibility of meeting other likeminded folks at the said event.

Visit my website or sign up for my mailing list to ensure you don't miss any fun future updates.

View Website

Copyright © 2018 D.K. Daniels; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Jamison96

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I liked how this story was relatable to real life situations but I was very disappointed, the display said this story was completed.

Response from the author:

I am sorry you are disappointed. However, if the reader concludes that the story is not finished that is on them. As the writer of the piece, in my mind, it is finished. Given it is a short story, I left the ending open to interruption. To second that motion, neither did I add a name to the protagonist nor did I state what gender the lead is; sure the lead strays toward a boy since this is aimed at the male LGBT audience. Given the fact that the story holds on its own and lets the reader interpret, by allowing him/her or them to resonate with the character as if it were themselves. One must understand if I labeled it complete... it is complete.

  • Like 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a well written story about peer pressure, that takes place at a party. We learn when it’s right to say no to certain situations and yes to others. I loved the various characters and the descriptions of them.

Response from the author:

Thanks for stopping by for this tale. I recently had a conversation with one of my younger cousins and when I heard he had a drink a fifteen, which would be his age. I couldn't believe how quickly he was growing up. Therefore, the idea of peer-pressure floated around in my head until I decided to finally tell it. I wanted the story to relate to most people, so I added in a handful of the most common and rather hoped people would like it. I am glad that you liked it. Thanks for the comment. :)

  • Like 2
Link to review
Brayon

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a fantastically written story about peer pressure, and standing up for your self. Excellent descriptions, and interesting characters.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, I am glad that you liked the story. :)

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..