Jump to content

Until Dawn Winden Metaverse

   (1 review)
Until Dawn Cover.jpg

Cooper is an accomplished 15-year-old young diver. With his friend Sebastion and crush Elliot, they make the perfect combination for the regionals. Yet what starts as a routine practice drill at the rec center turns into an evening of terror when a series of strange occurrences lead to the boys fighting for their lives. Will they make it out alive? Will they defeat what is stalking them. Who knows. Can Cooper step up to the task to show his crush his bravery? Well, let's find out, shall we?

p style="text-align:center;"> Strong imagery containing blood and language take place in parts of the story. If you are squeamish you've been warned.

 

This is the updated version of UD, there will be spoilers in the comments from the prior posting.

You can purchase the full book via Amazon from October 1st. To grab a copy, head over to my website for all the links.

View Website

Copyright © 2020 D.K. Daniels; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 1,073 Words
    • 2,081 Views
    • 5 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 2,152 Words
    • 1,765 Views
    • 5 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 2,851 Words
    • 1,381 Views
    • 6 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,225 Words
    • 1,392 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 1,761 Words
    • 1,135 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 1,297 Words
    • 650 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 1,293 Words
    • 853 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 1,880 Words
    • 886 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 901 Words
    • 753 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 2,726 Words
    • 827 Views
    • 2 Comments
  • 11. Epilogue
    • 1,108 Words
    • 718 Views
    • 1 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great tale of 3 boys, Cooper, his friend Sebastian and his crush Elliott.

They make the perfect combination for the regional, whilst undertaking routine practice sessions at the reception centre.

They end up with an evening of terror instead as they here strange noises and a series of strange occurrences, leads Cooper, Sebastian and Elliot fighting for there lives.

To find out who the saviour is and whether the boys make it out alive. I highly recommend reading this Great story.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review; I am glad that you enjoyed Until Dawn. It's rewarding to hear that you liked the story enough to warrant it reviewable. :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..