Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 5,202 Words
  • 5,176 Views
  • 39 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 100. Chapter 100 Labour Day

Monday was Labour Day—the national holiday for workers in Canada and the US—but for millions of school kids across the continent, it usually signalled the end of the summer break. I wasn’t looking forward to returning to school but with less than a day to go before being thrown to the lions, I was anxious to get it over with and back into some kind of routine.

It had been a long and difficult summer spent mostly at home. Now it felt as if I was starting over again and in some ways, I was. I would have a different name for a start, which was bound to create some confusion with the staff. For the students, however, the focus would undoubtedly be split between the injury which nearly killed me and my recent coming out. According to my friends, my relationship with the most blatantly gay boy in town was now common knowledge. If I wanted to make a statement, then having Nathan on my arm was sure to do it.

I got a lot of advice from my new family and Sue was particularly outspoken, focusing predictably on my safety.

“I don’t want to see you back at the hospital, dear. I couldn’t go through that again. If anyone threatens you, you're to tell the teacher or Mr Andrews, understand? Don’t get into any arguments and certainly not any fights.”

“I’m not gonna get into any fights.”

“I’d like to believe you, Robbie. But I know what you're like. You're easily provoked.”

“No, I’m not!” My animated reaction though only cemented her case and I was forced into an embarrassing climb down. “Only sometimes,” I said. “But the only fight I had was with Alex and he’s my friend.”

She stood next to the kitchen table with her arms folded watching me squirm as I ate my breakfast.

“If I were you, I would keep Nathan at arms-length for a while to avoid antagonising anyone. It wouldn’t hurt you to keep a low profile.”

‘It wouldn’t hurt you to mind your own business’.

“I’m gay, I haven’t got leprosy or anything.”

“I’m not saying you have to hide but you don’t have to flaunt it either.”

‘Flaunt it’?

I pulled a face and shook my head, wondering what she meant. “I’m not gonna walk around holding hands with him if that’s what you think. But I’m not gonna avoid him either. The school’s full of straight couples groping each other. People are just gonna have to get used to seeing us together.”

“You were always following him around anyway,” said Nicola. She was sitting opposite me, itching to get involved. “I’m surprised no one guessed ages ago.”

“I was not following him around.”

“Yes, you were,” said Daniel. He looked as if he had just woken up as he grabbed a breakfast bowl, and slumped into the seat next to me.

“When?”

“Lots of times. Sitting with Nathan and Ginny at lunch and stuff. You were always talking to him. Can you pass me the cereal?” I hadn’t realised our little rendezvous were so noticeable or interesting to other people and it irritated me. I nearly threw the box of cereal at him.

“We were talking. So what! It’s not like I was humping him in the cafeteria!”

Sue had heard enough. “ROBBIE. I don’t want to hear you talking like that.” Then she pointed a finger at Nicola to stop her from smirking before rounding on Daniel. “Go downstairs and put a shirt on, please? I’m sure no one wants to look at you half-naked all day.”

“Robbie might,” said Nicola. I’m sure it was meant as a joke and there was even an element of truth in it, but I didn’t think it was funny and neither did Sue.

My knee-jerk response was limited to two sharp words as I scrapped back my chair and stormed off. It was perhaps a little theatrical but a trademark reaction and something they had come to expect from me. My outburst would later cost me a dollar in the swear jar and give Nathan something to laugh about later. He always called me a drama queen and others were starting to agree.

While Sue lectured Nicola, I marched downstairs, slammed the bedroom door, and jumped into my unmade bed. It was still warm; Tom must have only just got up and I could hear the shower running next door as I buried my face in his pillow and breathed in a familiar scent.

I missed the comfort of my own bed and the makeshift sleeping arrangements meant I was also missing out on my usual amount of sleep. I managed to claw back two hours that morning before dragging my weary body out of Tom’s bed to sit next to a dejected looking Alex on the couch. He was watching an old black and white cowboy film but his mind was somewhere else.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing.”

“You're dressed.”

“Sue helped me.”

I shuddered at the thought.

‘I bet he didn’t like that’.

“Where is everyone?”

“Out!”

“Out?”

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU? CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?”

I sat back and stared at the television annoyed by his attitude. He didn’t need to shout or be rude to me. After all, I was the one who was looking after him. I wondered where they had gone but didn’t dare ask him any more questions. When I stood up to leave he grabbed my arm.

“I’m sorry, okay. I’m just feeling a bit rough that’s all.” He tilted his head to look at me and I gave him a half-smile. I didn’t mind. I knew it wasn’t me he was angry at.

“Do you want me to get you anything?”

That made him laugh. “You're such a jerk sometimes. I can look after myself, you know. Stop mothering me. Between you and your mom, you're driving me crazy.”

“She’s not my mom and I just wanna help that’s all. So where have they gone?”

“Daniel and Tom have taken Luke and Amy to the beach. Your sister and aunt are upstairs.”

“She’s not my aunt either.”

He looked confused but my mind was on the beach. They would be there all day and I was tempted to join them but thought better of it. There would be too many kids from school; people I didn’t want to bump into before tomorrow. I was also concerned for Alex. I had left him on his own for two days in a row and was looking forward to spending the day with him.

He looked down and it was easy to see why. While my life seemed to be going so well, his was heading at breakneck speed in the opposite direction. He needed some luck; something to go right for him that would cheer him up and give him some confidence.

“I don’t mind if you wanna go to the beach. You don’t have to sit with me.”

“But I don’t wanna leave you alone.” I was being genuine but my approach was too soft for Alex.

“Don’t be such a girl. I don’t need you to keep me company.” To add weight to his argument he put his good arm around my neck and put me in a headlock. “I can still beat you up, even with one hand.” I didn’t struggle though and he must have known I could easily break free if I wanted.

I was frightened of hurting him but that wasn’t the only reason why I allowed him to push my face into his chest. I was enjoying our brief physical contact and liked being under his control even if he was a little smelly.

It was an attraction I still couldn’t understand but my fun was spoilt by Sue when she paid an impromptu visit to the basement to see if he was okay. “Alex, can you let Robbie go please.”

He pushed me away and gave me a light slap on the head. “You are so gay.”

I took it as a compliment and screwed up my nose. “You need a wash, Alex.”

With his upper body still heavily bandaged and his arm in plaster, there were certain things that he couldn’t do. He wasn’t allowed to take a shower but he could sit in the bath as long as he kept his bandages dry and someone was there to help him.

It was a problem which needed to be addressed so after lunch, at Sue’s request, I took him to the upstairs bathroom, locked the door, and started to undress him.

“Your mom’s a control freak.”

“She’s not my mom,” I said as I lifted his t-shirt.

“But she is a control freak.”

“Yes. Now raise your arm so I can take this off.” He did as I instructed and I held onto his fingertips to guide his plaster cast through the hole. Then flipped his shirt over his head and onto the floor.

“She doesn’t leave me alone. Wants to know where I am and what I’m doing all the time.” I knew exactly how he felt, it was a carbon copy of what I went through.

“It won’t be long. Only another couple of weeks.”

“I don’t think I can last that long.” He watched with a sly smile as I pulled down his zipper and tugged at his jeans until they rested just above his knees. “You're getting good at this.”

“Don’t even think about it.”

I knelt in front of him—ignoring the pronounced lump in his briefs—and pushed his jeans down to his ankles. Then, while resting his good hand on my shoulder for balance, he stepped out of his pant legs, while I peeled off his socks. It was becoming a well-practised routine for us but this time we were going all the way.

When I got to my feet, I gave him a quick wolf whistle and looked him up and down.

“Not bad. I’d probably give you an eight.”

“Out of ten?”

“No, out of a hundred.” It was a joke, even bandaged and bruised, Alex had a body most girls and quite a few boys would drool over, including me, and he knew it.

“If I didn’t have a broken arm, I would’ve hit you for that.”

“If you didn’t have a broken arm, I wouldn’t be in here undressing you.” He thought about it, then gave me another warm smile.

“I’m not so sure,” he said and giggled as his eyes followed mine to what was now a sizable tent in his underpants. It left little to the imagination and looked almost painful for him. If there was ever an animal that needed to be set free it was this one but for me, being trapped in the same room was likely to be a risky exercise.

I had no idea where this was going to lead but turning back wasn’t an option. Somehow I was going to get him clean.

“Do you wanna take care of those or do you want me to do the honours?” I pointed at his briefs while trying to ignore the growing problem inside.

“You can do it. I know you want to.”

‘How did I know he was going to say that’?

It was difficult to maintain a clear head in such a steamy atmosphere but I tried to keep it as professional as possible as I pulled them over his dick and down to his ankles.

The moment the beast was released it sprang upwards slapping proudly against his stomach and stayed there. It wasn’t the first time I had seen him in a full state of arousal but he looked bigger than what I remembered and it was no longer possible to ignore it.

There was a lot of sexual energy in that bathroom. Thick enough to cut with a knife and it wasn’t just limited to Alex. My plans for keeping it business like were being tested to breaking point and my own boner was beginning to cause me problems, restricting my movement. I was worried in case he noticed and saw it as a green light to make a move on me. I wasn’t convinced I would be able to resist.

“I can’t help it,” he said. “It’s been happening to me all the time. It’s embarrassing.”

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.” But we were both blushing and I wasn’t sure where to look. “Maybe you should’ve, sorted it out first.”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe you should’ve jerked off or something.” It seemed so obvious and I wondered why he hadn’t put the time spent on his own that morning to better use.

“Really? Why thank you, professor, for your expert advice. In case you haven’t noticed I can’t reach down there at the moment.”

“What about your other hand?”

“I can’t.”

“You can’t?”

“That’s what I just said.”

“What do you mean, you can’t?”

“I can’t do it with my left hand.”

“Have you even tried?”

“Of course I’ve fucking tried, dickhead. I’ve been trying every day.”

I scratched my chin and eyed him suspiciously. It sounded like a trap.

‘Does he want me to do it for him? Is that was this is about’?

When I glanced down. It seemed to be looking right at me. Like a dog begging for attention. I resisted the urge to stroke him and backed away. Maybe I was jumping to conclusions but he had manipulated me in the past to satisfy his sexual urges and I didn’t want to be used like that again.

“I’ve always been able to do it with either hand,” I said.

“Well hats off to you dude. I’m very happy for you but obviously, I can’t.”

“Are you serious?”

“I’m not lying to you.”

It was, admittedly, an unenviable position for a sixteen-year-old boy to be in. He was probably used to doing it every day. I would have been unbearable to live with had it been me, but it wasn’t going to kill him. I was sure he would get over it.

“Is this why you’ve been spending so much time in the bathroom lately?” I was grinning at him but he wasn’t amused.

“Are you gonna help me or not?”

I stared at him, wide-eyed. “I’m not jerking you off.”

“I’m not asking you to do that, shit for brains. You're supposed to be helping me into the bath, remember?”

“Oh yeah.” I laughed at my own stupidity before contemplating the task ahead. All the time my eyes kept coming back to that thing between his legs. It didn’t look as if it was going to ease off anytime soon and contact seemed inevitable.

‘What was Sue thinking when she asked me to help Alex in the bath’?

It was times like these when I was convinced she had lost her marbles. She must have known how difficult it would be and Alex made sure it didn’t go without incident.

He wasn’t concerned about being naked in front of me; I guess he didn’t have much of a choice if he wanted my help but he seemed almost too comfortable at times. It reminded me of Nathan and I suppose they were the same in that respect. It was quite possibly the only similarity in their personalities. They were both confident with the way they looked, even though they were completely different. Oh, and they were both gay. I was absolutely convinced.

After lowering him into the shallow water by his armpits I slipped and nearly fell in the bath with him. It set the tone and quickly descended into a farce. We managed to keep his plaster cast and bandages somewhat dry but I was soaked.

“You're fucking hopeless, dude,” he said as I slipped again on the wet tiles. There was almost as much water on the floor as there was in the bath and Alex was the perpetrator. Much to his amusement, I was drenched so I peeled off my socks and t-shirt.

“You're not thinking of getting in here with me are you?”

“No, I’m not getting in the bath with you.”

“Why not,” he said giggling like a little schoolboy. “I don’t mind.” That was obvious judging by the firmness of his tool. It was poking out of the bubbles like a periscope.

“There’s not enough room, not with the Loch Ness Monster in there.” He laughed but no doubt, he would have thought of somewhere to put it and I shook my head, trying to get rid of the image.

“What’s wrong Robbie? You're all red. Here, cool off.” He giggled and threw a wet flannel in my face. I noticed he could still do some things with his left hand.

“Stop making a mess.”

“Why, it’s funny? You're wetter than I am, dude.” Just to make sure, he splashed me some more with his foot.

“I’m gonna have to clean this up, you know.”

“So! As long as it’s not me that has to do it.” He laughed as he splashed me again.

It was nice to see Alex having some fun at last, even if it was at my expense. I hadn’t seen him laugh like that in a while and it was contagious. Better than going to the beach.

I knelt at the side of the bath, soaped up the flannel and put it in his good hand.

“There you go.”

“What am I supposed to do with this?”

I giggled. “Err, wash Alex. You don’t expect me to do that for you as well, do you?”

He stopped laughing to return my stare. I guess he did. “I don’t wanna get my bandages wet.”

He was playing me at my own game and winning. “I don’t believe you.” I snatched back the flannel before thrusting it between his legs. “May as well start here then.” I went straight for his balls, giving them a quick once-over before saying hello to an old friend.

“Go easy, dude,” he said as I wrapped the flannel around it.

“I’m sure there aren’t many friends who would do this for you.” I let go of his dick to delicately soap his chest up to bandages.

“You're right, dude. I wouldn’t let anyone else. You're my only real friend.” It was a nice thing to say and the way he said it almost had me choking up. His words were sincere and loaded with emotion. I stopped washing to look at him and smile.

“Thanks, Alex. That was really cool.”

“Dude, you're dripping water on my bandages.”

I was staring at him. “Huh. Oh, sorry.” I dropped the offending flannel and smiled. It landed back on his dick, covering it like a shroud and we both laughed.

“You’re gonna have to pick that up now.” He wiggled his eyebrows at me and grinned expectantly.

“You are so gay, Alex.” He didn’t deny it.

I grabbed the flannel with his dick in the middle and squeezed it hard. “Are you happy now. Because that’s all you're getting.”

“I thought you were my friend.” He was laughing when he said it but I knew him well enough to know he was being serious.

“Friends don’t usually do that kinda thing for each other.”

He turned it into a joke as usual; still not quite comfortable enough with me to show me all his cards. I had seen enough though to know for certain which team he was playing for. It was an issue which would have to be addressed if he was going to find any happiness in his life and it wasn’t going to be easy.

The hour-and-a-half spent in the bathroom with Alex that day was probably the closest I had ever come to a sexual encounter without actually doing anything. He made me feel guilty but what was I supposed to do. Maybe I should have helped him, no one would have known but it would probably have led to something else and that wouldn’t have been fair on him or me.

I managed to keep my own excitement hidden beneath a baggy but soaking wet pair of shorts. It was all I was wearing when Alex—clean, dry and fully dressed—headed downstairs, leaving me to clean up the mess before Nicola saw it. I was on my hands and knees mopping the floor with my t-shirt when she knocked on the door.

“Robbie, are you in there?”

“No!”

“Well, can I come in?”

“You’ll have to wait, I’m busy.”

“I just wanted to say sorry,” she said and I stopped wringing out my shirt in the bath to repeat her words in my head.

‘Say sorry’?

It seemed so unlikely.

“For earlier. It was just a joke. I didn’t mean it.”

I smiled at the closed door. “I don’t know what you're talking about.”

“You know when I said you like looking at Daniel. It was only a joke.” I guessed Sue had told her to apologise but it didn’t make it any less sweet.

“What did you say again?”

“I said I’m sorry!”

“I didn’t get that.”

“You're an asshole!” I understood that though and laughed.

“So am I.”

She growled. “What are you doing in there anyway?”

“What do you think I’m doing?”

“I have no idea,” she said. “And come to think of it, I don’t really wanna know.”

“Why did you ask then?”

“Whatever you're doing, don’t make a mess!”

I waited for her to leave then stood up. The bath was clean and the floor almost dry but I was a mess. When I opened the door, Nicola was still there, standing with her arms folded looking like her mother.

“What happened? You’ve wrecked my bathroom.” Technically, it wasn’t her bathroom but it was a room with a bath and we only had a shower downstairs.

“The floor’s a little wet, that’s all.”

“What were you doing in here?”

“I was helping Alex. He needed a bath. He hasn’t been able to wash since he got here.” She moved her head to the side to look behind me.

“I can’t see anyone.”

I tutted. “He’s gone downstairs.”

“You were having a bath with Alex?”

“No, of course not!”

“Why are you so wet then? And where are your clothes?”

“There wet too. He soaked me. We had a water fight.” I knew what she was thinking. “Don’t look at me like that.”

“Only you could lose a water fight to a guy with one hand, Robbie. He can’t wash himself, so you had to bath him. Yeah, right?” She smiled and walked away. “Does Nathan know about this arrangement?”

‘No, but I’m sure you're going to tell him’.

I didn’t know if she was joking or not but as usual I allowed her to have the final say. It was easier that way.

*     *     *

Alex looked and smelled a lot nicer when he was clean and I couldn’t help admiring my handiwork. I was drawn in by the fresh fragrance of the shower gel and his smooth, well-muscled chest. He kept his top off for the rest of the day and I kept my boner. He was flouting Sue’s regulations but interestingly, she never said a word.

I suppose, unlike Daniel, his injuries allowed him special privileges. He was healing quickly and seemed to be a little more flexible than he was. It made me wonder if there was any truth in what he said earlier and I spent much of the evening thinking about it.

I decided to conduct my own survey, starting of course, with my boyfriend. He had family visiting that day and had to stay at home but called me after dinner. He wanted to talk about school but I quickly turned the conversation around to wanking. I knew he was right-handed when it came to most things but I wanted to know if the same applied to certain other more recreational pastimes.

“I always use my right hand,” he said matter-of-factly. “I’m pretty useless with my left. Why are you even asking me this question?”

“No reason. I just wanted to know.”

“You're weird,” he said and maybe he was right because when I asked Rory he said the same. Unlike my boyfriend though, shy Rory took a little persuading before he eventually revealed this highly personal information and even then his answers were strictly confined to yes or no.

I was beginning to think it was me who was the odd one out and not Alex. Maybe I had some kind of unique hidden talent and maybe he was telling the truth! I still had two boys at my disposal to interview before I could make a fair assessment and Tom, I was almost certain, would fall into my category. From what I could remember he was fairly adept with both hands and after almost choking on his root beer, he was happy to confirm it and even offered to demonstrate. I think he was joking but I didn’t take him up on his offer.

“That won’t be necessary, Tom. It’s only a survey.”

“You're a wanker,” he said and I agreed. I was still unsure about him though, even after all this time.

My last stop was Daniel who was sorting his clothes out for the morning when I cornered him. He looked a little shocked by my question.

“I don’t do that kinda thing.”

“Yes, you do. I hear you. All I want to know is are you left handed or right?”

“It’s rude to ask someone that, Robbie. Go talk to someone else.”

“I already have.”

“Who?”

“Everyone. You're the only one who hasn’t given me an answer.”

He shook his head and laughed. “Both,” he said.

I was impressed but not surprised and placed him in the ambidextrous category with Tom and me. “I thought so. You would probably need both hands with your dick.”

He laughed. “I’m waking you up at six-thirty tomorrow. Don’t forget.”

After all that effort, my survey proved inconclusive. Out of six boys, including Alex, the scores were even. Three who could and three who couldn’t use their wrong hand to masturbate. At least it kept my mind off school and kept me entertained.

*     *     *

It was ten o’ clock. Alex was trying to get Luke to sleep and I was in the kitchen making myself a drink. I was looking out the window to the garden when Don walked past on his way to bed. It was late for him to still be up and when he saw me he stopped.

“You're back to school tomorrow?” I nodded “Are you nervous?”

“A little.”

“Hmmm, I would be too. I certainly don’t envy you.”

“I’ll manage.”

“I’m sure you will, Robbie.”

He let out a deep breath and shuffled closer, resting his hand on my shoulder.

“I know you think I hate you but I don’t.” I thought it was an odd thing to say out of the blue.

“I know that.”

“Good. Maybe one day you’ll realise that I was right.”

I was shocked into silence. It wasn’t what I expecting and I felt a familiar ache in the pit of my stomach. He patted my shoulder, smiled and turned to walk away.

“Wait!” I wasn’t sure what I was going to say but I wanted to say something. “You're not right. I know you're not.”

“It’s not the time to be discussing this.”

“You brought it up. You're still trying to punish me for this aren’t you?”

“I’m not punishing you. I don’t need to do that. By choosing this path, you’ll have to put up with abuse and prejudice for the rest of your life. That will be punishment enough. Goodnight, Robbie.”

I watched him turn and make his way upstairs.

‘Great. He’s not punishing me for being gay, because the rest of the world is going to do that for him, whoopee’!

I switched off the kitchen lights and headed downstairs. “Arrogant bastard!”

Don’s words bugged me and put me in a bad mood. I tried to dismiss them and think of something else but I couldn’t. He knew what he was doing. Planting little seeds of doubt in mind whenever he could; hoping I would eventually see the light and realise my stupidity.

“What’s up with you?”

“What?”

“You look like a guy who has to get up and go to school in the morning.” Alex was already in bed and by the look of it so was everyone else.

“Not you as well.” I walked across the room, removing and ditching my t-shirt on the way. “Can I switch off the light?” He didn’t answer so I did it anyway before climbing into bed next to him, leaving the usual no touching zone in the middle.

“So who upset you?”

“I’m not upset.”

“I know you well enough now, to know when you're upset. You're not that good at hiding stuff like that. You go all sulky and start biting your lip.” I rolled onto my side to confront him but found myself staring at his back. “I bet you're doing it right now.”

I sat up trying to work out how he could see me.

‘Does he have a mirror or something’?

It was a nice feeling knowing he was paying attention to my habits, even if his observations weren’t exactly complimentary. It put a smile on my face. Having Alex there was the perfect antidote to Don’s hurtful comments. It was difficult to feel sorry for myself lying next to someone who had it so much worse.

Don was an asshole but at least he didn’t beat the shit out of me and I still had a home and a future. Alex had nothing. He had no reason to feel good about anything and to top it all, he couldn’t even have a wank when he wanted one and had no one to do it for him.

‘Maybe I should have helped him when he was in the bath, instead of making fun of him. What harm would it have done’?

“Alex, are you asleep?”

“Why?”

“I’m not tired.”

“So, what do you want me to do about it?”

“I thought you might wanna talk.”

“What about?”

“I dunno what do you wanna talk about?”

“I don’t. I wanna go to sleep.”

“Oh. Well, I’ll try not to wake you when I get up in the morning.”

“Good.”

It was a clear night and the moonlight allowed me to see better than usual. I was looking at the back of his neck for ages, wondering what would happen if I put my arms around him.

‘What would he say’?

I knew he wouldn’t push me away, but he would probably have wanted more than just a cuddle and that would have been a problem. Too much could go wrong.

I wanted to help him and make him feel better and knew I was able to do it.

‘Maybe I’m the only one who’s able to do it’.

But he was too hot to handle.

If you enjoyed the 100th chapter of the Cockney Canuck, then please take the time to leave a comment below and follow the story. Your feedback is always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
In the next chapter, Robbie returns to a mixed welcome at school.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Lines like I wanted to help him and make him feel better and knew I was able to do it.” ‘Maybe I’m the only one who’s able to do it’. But he was too hot to handle. show he’s playing with fire and knows it. It’s only a matter of time before Robbie loses all sense of reason and let’s his hormones control him. I mean for goodness sake while people do change Alex did essentially rape him in the past so he should be a little more conscious of his hormones and not have sex with the guy simply because he can. Not to mention he has a boyfriend though I’m worried about upcoming drama on that front regardless of if he cheats. I guess Sue thinks Alex is too straight for anything to happen between them as it was kinda funny that in the past she set up the sleeping arrangements seemingly worried that he’d end up having sex with one of the other guys except his cousin/brother yet she let’s him bathe Alex as I’m sure she knows he is helping him with that.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Another fantasicly great chapter. I can't understand why Don thinks that he is the one and only voice of reason why Robbie and Nathan shouldn't be together as a couple. I wish that Don would just keep his mouth shut and let thing's progress naturally and then when everything goes bonkers and Robbie and Nathan break up then he should be there as a caring person. I'm not saying that this will happen, I'm just saying that it might. I thought Tom was already supposed to be back in England. I hope that Robbie's 1st day back to school is a good one for him, especially since the adoption is finally done. I'm not sure what's up with Alex and his blatant disregard for the boundaries of Robbie and Nathan's relationship, trying to get Robbie in trouble for jacking him off since he says he can only use his right hand to jack off. I hope that Tom enjoyed his visit to Canada to see Robbie go through the motions of being adopted by Don and Sue. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well the obvious solution is for Tom to jerk Alex off! Robbie and Nathan are together and Daniel is too uptight to do that for someone who’s basically a stranger. Nicola might be another possibility, but she already has a boyfriend too.  ;–)

 

In some other stories, Alex would force Luke to do it…

Link to comment

Congratulations on hitting the Century Mark! Here’s to another hundred! Maybe our Robbie won’t be making foolish choices by then…  ;–)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, NimirRaj said:

Lines like I wanted to help him and make him feel better and knew I was able to do it.” ‘Maybe I’m the only one who’s able to do it’. But he was too hot to handle. show he’s playing with fire and knows it. It’s only a matter of time before Robbie loses all sense of reason and let’s his hormones control him. I mean for goodness sake while people do change Alex did essentially rape him in the past so he should be a little more conscious of his hormones and not have sex with the guy simply because he can. Not to mention he has a boyfriend though I’m worried about upcoming drama on that front regardless of if he cheats. I guess Sue thinks Alex is too straight for anything to happen between them as it was kinda funny that in the past she set up the sleeping arrangements seemingly worried that he’d end up having sex with one of the other guys except his cousin/brother yet she let’s him bathe Alex as I’m sure she knows he is helping him with that.

I suppose it dosen't help having to share a bed with someone he has always had the hots for. Especially when he knows that Alex would be a willing participant in any naughty activities and they've done it before. It's temptation that is bordering on torture for Robbie at the moment but as you point out this is still the boy who practically raped him not that long ago. He is playing with fire and for Robbie that is part of the appeal. He's attracted by the element of danger and unpredictability of Alex and likes to be under his control. Maybe he needs someone like this to make him feel secure. Ironically, Alex actually offers Robbie the least security of them all when you think about it but this goes way beyond Robbie's thinking at the moment.

 

As for hapless Sue. Well, she seems to get it wrong more times than she gets it right and her rules have been consistently inconsistent from the very beginning. Even Robbie can see this but it's not doing him any favours. Lecturing him about how to behave in school but expecting him to share a bed with Alex and help him in the bath is perhaps a little odd. Alex however, does need help (getting changed and in and out of the bath) and I suppose if they were both straight then it wouldn't be a problem. Robbie, a friend of the same age and sex would be the obvious choice. Alex could probably have washed himself okay and as for the other thing, even Robbie knows this is a trick but that's not to say he won't fall for it!    

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

God I want to slap Don so bad!!!!!!!!

It certainly wasn't a very nice thing to say. It's clear that Don doesn't see this as being over, which is worrying for Robbie. Those words were obviously intended to unsettle him, the night before he goes back to school. He's about to face his first day as a gay teenager in high school. Don knew he would be nervous and vulnerable. Thanks @Wesley8890

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I’m proud of Robbie for resisting the strong impulse to get too close and personal with Alex.  His growing understanding of consequences, and his realization that Alex’s life is much tougher than his, are further evidence of his increasing maturity (in spite of being an excitable DQ).  

 

Having said that, however, Don and Sue are incredibly unfit parents for a gay boy (which makes them unfit parents, period).  Sue’s is merely a somewhat diluted version of Don’s poison.  They’re both toxic and, given sufficient exposure, both destructive.  Some might give Sue a pass for her “you don’t have to flaunt it” remark by attributing her motives to a concern for Robbie’s safety.  Her comment, however, betrays a deep antipathy to his sexuality and a desire to scare him into acting straight.  Otherwise, her focus would have heen on the school’s responsibility of protecting him and, perhaps, devising a plan so that he was never left alone at school. Instead, she placed the entire onus on his “gay behavior”.  <Grrrrrrrrr>

 

Great chapter.  I could feel Robbie’s frustration and sexual tension.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, tesao said:

I’m proud of Robbie for resisting the strong impulse to get too close and personal with Alex.  His growing understanding of consequences, and his realization that Alex’s life is much tougher than his, are further evidence of his increasing maturity (in spite of being an excitable DQ).  

 

Having said that, however, Don and Sue are incredibly unfit parents for a gay boy (which makes them unfit parents, period).  Sue’s is merely a somewhat diluted version of Don’s poison.  They’re both toxic and, given sufficient exposure, both destructive.  Some might give Sue a pass for her “you don’t have to flaunt it” remark by attributing her motives to a concern for Robbie’s safety.  Her comment, however, betrays a deep antipathy to his sexuality and a desire to scare him into acting straight.  Otherwise, her focus would have heen on the school’s responsibility of protecting him and, perhaps, devising a plan so that he was never left alone at school. Instead, she placed the entire onus on his “gay behavior”.  <Grrrrrrrrr>

 

Great chapter.  I could feel Robbie’s frustration and sexual tension.

What a great comment @tesao I think you've hit the nail on the head with Sue. She's doing exactly the same as Don. They're both trying to frighten Robbie into acting straight and push him away from Nathan. These are sly and despicable tactics to employ. They needed to be a lot more supportive. He is, after all going back to the school where he was very nearly killed by a bully who was never identified.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Congratulations on hitting the Century Mark! Here’s to another hundred! Maybe our Robbie won’t be making foolish choices by then…  ;–)

Thanks @droughtquake I suppose it is a bit of a landmark and approaching 3 years now since the first chapter was posted. 😁

  • Love 3
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Thanks @droughtquake I suppose it is a bit of a landmark and approaching 3 years now since the first chapter was posted. 😁

Just for you, I ran my comment through a CAtoCA Translator: Now that you’ve got your Loonie, you need to work on your Toonie, eh?  ;–)

Link to comment

While Sue would never say this, her comment about “antagonizing someone” implies she thinks Robbie may have brought the attack on himself by offending some kid’s precious sensibilities.  If something happens again you can bet one of her first questions will be if he was too close to Nathan or otherwise “flaunting it.”  Her whole attitude seems to be that while she doesn’t want him hurt, homophobia is not only to be expected but also acceptable to a degree.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

If Robbie doesn't do something intelligent to counter the homophobia of Don and Sue very soon, they may be facing a bunch of your readers with torches and pitchforks in the near future. :pissed:  How can they be so ignorant and cruel, especially Don. :angry: Robbie needs some adults who are on his side and understands what being a gay teen really means. I'm getting very frustrated with his lack of action to counter their nasty digs in useful ways. Get ready for ranting.

Why didn't Robbie tell Alex, who is clever and manipulative and would love to antagonize Sue in revenge for her overprotective manner. Why doesn't Robbie get in touch with the guy who prevented him form running away or with the organization whose number he got ? Why doesn't he tell Nathan's parents who have dealt with similar attitudes? Well, we know why, it's because Nathan is incapable of having a serious conversation or think of anything but sex and flirting. He needs to grow up, before he'll be a good partner for Robbie. Why doesn't Robbie ask the advise of Nicole, who is a calculating bitch but loves to take on a protective big sister role.

If all else fails, Robbie should tell Mr.Andrews he has problems at home because his adoptive parents are bigots who erode his mental stability with nasty suggestions hidden in pretense caring. He can say he would like some impartial advice on how to deal with it, because it would probably also be useful when dealing with school bullying hidden as jokes.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

Another fantasicly great chapter. I can't understand why Don thinks that he is the one and only voice of reason why Robbie and Nathan shouldn't be together as a couple. I wish that Don would just keep his mouth shut and let thing's progress naturally and then when everything goes bonkers and Robbie and Nathan break up then he should be there as a caring person. I'm not saying that this will happen, I'm just saying that it might. I thought Tom was already supposed to be back in England. I hope that Robbie's 1st day back to school is a good one for him, especially since the adoption is finally done. I'm not sure what's up with Alex and his blatant disregard for the boundaries of Robbie and Nathan's relationship, trying to get Robbie in trouble for jacking him off since he says he can only use his right hand to jack off. I hope that Tom enjoyed his visit to Canada to see Robbie go through the motions of being adopted by Don and Sue. 

Thanks @Butcher56 Alex doesn't really worry too much about boundaries or people's feelings. He's been raised to look after himself and his immediate family and it stops there. At the moment this means him and his brother, maybe Robbie at a push but that's it. No one else matters. He can be a better person in time but at the moment he's a work in progress. This is why Robbie needs to be careful and back off a little. He's playing with fire and he should know better. He's already been burnt. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Scary said:

I am still rooting for Robbie and Nathan, so I don't really like how thinks are currently going. Alex is more just more exciting for Robbie at the moment because he is not his boyfriend. He shouldn't give up what he has with Nathan for that.

Also, to contribute to b that little survey, I am right handed but some things I can only do properly with my left hand, like wiping my butt or wanking. So I guess I fall in neither of Robbie's categories.

Robbie needs to be very careful or he could end up losing everything. He's excited by Alex but he's playing a dangerous game.

As for the survey. Well, I wonder if they'll allow me to post it on the message boards? :gikkle: No, I'm not even gonna try.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Israfil said:

While Sue would never say this, her comment about “antagonizing someone” implies she thinks Robbie may have brought the attack on himself by offending some kid’s precious sensibilities.  If something happens again you can bet one of her first questions will be if he was too close to Nathan or otherwise “flaunting it.”  Her whole attitude seems to be that while she doesn’t want him hurt, homophobia is not only to be expected but also acceptable to a degree.

"Inevitable" I might add. Despite all that has happened Sue continues to surprise people with yet another glaringly inept performance as a mother. As much as Robbie chooses to deny it, she is now legally his mother.  No doubt her choice of words will get a few backs up. :angry: Thanks @Israfil :thankyou:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Benji

Posted (edited)

😎……………..Well,  I guess the only ones confused about sexualities are Don and Sue, as pointed out about Sue who pairs up Robbie and Alex without a thought about the circumstances she is presenting to them.  Does she really believe that because Alex seems to excrete manliness that he couldn't be gay?  Don is worthless and closed minded, and I doubt he'll ever change.  Robbie's little game of right, left or both was interesting, I know I concluded both decades ago, but never really gave it a thought.  Great chapter!

Edited by Benji
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jeff1 said:

Happy 100 Dodger, 🤗 and here's to the next 100. 😊

Thanks @Jeff1 Robbie will continue to "flaunt it!" until the readers have had enough of him. It would be criminal of me to cut him down at such a young age! So, when the Cockney Canuck ends "soon" his adventures will continue in a sequel starting in the fall. You heard it here first!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

If Robbie doesn't do something intelligent to counter the homophobia of Don and Sue very soon, they may be facing a bunch of your readers with torches and pitchforks in the near future. :pissed:  How can they be so ignorant and cruel, especially Don. :angry: Robbie needs some adults who are on his side and understands what being a gay teen really means. I'm getting very frustrated with his lack of action to counter their nasty digs in useful ways. Get ready for ranting.

Why didn't Robbie tell Alex, who is clever and manipulative and would love to antagonize Sue in revenge for her overprotective manner. Why doesn't Robbie get in touch with the guy who prevented him form running away or with the organization whose number he got ? Why doesn't he tell Nathan's parents who have dealt with similar attitudes? Well, we know why, it's because Nathan is incapable of having a serious conversation or think of anything but sex and flirting. He needs to grow up, before he'll be a good partner for Robbie. Why doesn't Robbie ask the advise of Nicole, who is a calculating bitch but loves to take on a protective big sister role.

If all else fails, Robbie should tell Mr.Andrews he has problems at home because his adoptive parents are bigots who erode his mental stability with nasty suggestions hidden in pretense caring. He can say he would like some impartial advice on how to deal with it, because it would probably also be useful when dealing with school bullying hidden as jokes.

A great comment, Tim. Full of passion and common sense. I can understand your frustration at Robbie's rather defeatist attitude. He compares his own dilemma with Alex's position and considers himself fortunate. Being better off than Alex though is nothing to write home about and Robbie's situation could get decidedly worse if his adopted parents continue with their agenda. It seems as if Don is prepared to fight this out rather than concede and respect Robbie's decision. There are people out there who are able to help if he asks them and you mention some of his options. It may feel like a daunting prospect to take on his newly adopted parents but if this continues he will have little choice. It doesn't look as if it's going to blow over anytime soon. Thanks @Timothy M.   

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Dodger said:

A great comment, Tim. Full of passion and common sense. Thanks @Timothy M.   

 

If this is your reaction to me ranting, I shall have to do it some more. ;)  I promise to do a long positive comment if Robbie gets his act together. :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Benji said:

😎……………..Well,  I guess the only ones confused about sexualities are Don and Sue, as pointed out about Sue who pairs up Robbie and Alex without a thought about the circumstances she is presenting to the\m.  Does she really believe that because Alex seems to excrete manliness that he couldn't be gay?  Don is worthless and closed minded, and I doubt he'll ever change.  Robbie's little game of right, left or both was interesting, I know I concluded both decades ago, but never really gave it a thought.  Great chapter!

Don and Sue's views on such matters are stuck in the dark ages but they aren't stupid and they are prepared to play games with with Robbie in order to get what they want. Robbie will have to be careful and as many have pointed out, he will need some help. Thanks @Benji

  • Love 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Well the obvious solution is for Tom to jerk Alex off! Robbie and Nathan are together and Daniel is too uptight to do that for someone who’s basically a stranger. Nicola might be another possibility, but she already has a boyfriend too.  ;–)

 

In some other stories, Alex would force Luke to do it…

A one stop solution could be Naomi! :whistle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..