Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 4,784 Words
  • 6,367 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 22. Chapter 22 The Guessing Game

That Friday, on the bus home, I got a seat on my own. In my front jean pocket was the neatly folded note that I had found that morning poked through the gap in my locker. It was just a plain piece of paper with a cell phone number written on it. I was the only person who could possibly know the significance of that number and although I had my suspicions, I didn't know for certain who would be on the other end.

The number of course, was different from the one that was saved in my phone under Rory; I hadn’t expected him to give himself away that easily. Not after all the trouble he had gone through to get this far.

I was impressed with the meticulous planning and attention to detail. It was proof of how much he wanted this to happen and it had captured me from the very beginning, leading me here like a donkey following a carrot. The previous day, I had followed his instructions to the letter and proudly wearing my union jack t-shirt, flaunting it for the whole school to see, but knowing that it meant nothing to anyone except him. If it was a trap, then I was ready to be caught and face whatever he had lined up for me. I could hardly wait.

The seat next to me was taken by a kid from grade nine. He looked over to say hello and I returned the greeting before switching my attention to my cell phone. I tapped in the number that was written on the note and saved it to my phone book under X.

“Why do you have a girl’s phone?” asked the kid. It was a popular question and I didn't bother to look up.

“It’s not a girl’s phone.”

“It’s pink.”

“I know it’s pink,” I replied, turning my head. “It doesn't mean that it’s a girl’s phone though.”

‘He must have got the message’.

“It looks like a girl’s phone,” he said.

I snapped my head around to glare at him again. “You're right Sherlock, it is a girl’s phone, I admit to having a girl’s phone okay, does it bother you?”

He hunched his shoulders. “Nope.”

“Good, now leave me alone okay.” I waited for a comeback but there was nothing so switching my phone to text I typed in my message.

who r u

It was the first time that I had been able to say something to whoever it was on the other end. At last, I had an opportunity to respond and now I was sure that things were going to get interesting. I could see the kid next to me looking over my shoulder trying to read my text, so I switched the screen off and put the phone in my jacket pocket, before giving him a look to warn him off trying it again. He just smiled.

‘He’s cute, I’ll give him that much, but it doesn’t give him the right spy on me’.

As soon as the phone reached my pocket, it beeped to tell me that I had received a text.

‘Fuck, that was quick’.

Sure enough, there was a new text from X.

Hey Robbie Im a boy in your class who thinks that u r hot

I already knew that much, what I needed to know was who he was. I had waited this long, now I needed to play it cool and see it through to the end. He would have to confirm it soon enough. I typed my next message.

I need 2 know who u r

I made sure I shielded the screen from the kid sitting next to me, who was once again trying his utmost to read it over my shoulder and not even bothering to disguise this intrusion into my privacy.

My phone beeped again.

boy who wants 2 suck ur dick

I turned towards the window, making double sure that the nosy little git next to me couldn’t get a peek at the screen.

‘He’s playing with me, why can’t he just tell me who he is? I know that it’s you Rory’.

I decided not to text back at least until I got home. I wanted to keep him waiting for a while. I didn’t need his silly games and I didn’t need this brat next to me trying to read my text messages either. I pulled a face at him and put the phone back in my pocket.

‘Get your own life kid’!

Then, to my relief, the kid grabbed his bag and stood up. “See you later Robbie.”

“Yeah bye.”

‘Whoever you are’.

I couldn’t recall ever talking to this kid before and I was pretty sure that I had only ever seen him on the bus, but he knew my name.

Once indoors, I left Daniel and Nicola in the kitchen and ran downstairs just as another text message arrived.

‘This has to be it. There’s no reason for him to hide from me anymore’.

I fully expected to see the name Rory in the text as I went into the bedroom and sat down at my desk.

Want 2 play a game

I thought that this was a game and shuffled in my seat waving to Amy in the next room. Then I pushed the bedroom door shut and leaned back in the chair. It was a game that I wasn’t going to be able to resist playing and he must have known it.

What kind of game

If u guess who I am then u win a prize. U have 3 guesses or I win

I adjusted the front of my pants, it couldn’t be any simpler. I was certain that I would be winning that prize, whatever it was.

What is the prize

BJ

I nearly tipped over the chair and had to grab the desk to stop from wiping out.

‘SHIT! Is he for real. Does he mean a blowjob’?

I was starting to get a little hot under the collar and the thought of Rory giving me a blowjob was more than enough to give me a hard on. I needed to make sure that he meant it.

?????

I waited for about a minute, my eyes glued to the screen.

If u guess right I will give u blowjob

It couldn’t be any clearer.

‘Fuck, I can’t believe that Rory wants to give me a blowjob. He must be really up for this the horny little bastard. But will he be prepared to go through with it? Would I want him to go through with it? Would I let him, if he offered’?

My answers would be yes, yes, and yes. I fumbled with my phone, dropping it onto the floor as I attempted to reply.

Didn’t expect that. Hope u keep 2 UR word

Its a deal but if u lose u have to do this 2

I was certain that I couldn’t lose providing the information that he had given me was correct.

‘Maybe he wants to lose? I think Rory wants to give me a blowjob. Ha’.

Agreed

OK u only have 3 guesses

‘I only need the one Rory. Shit this kid is really weird, but I like his style’.

I had a tent in the front of my pants the size of Billy Smarts¹ now it was time for him to come clean.

Rory

I was certain that I was right and sat back in my chair smugly waiting for the reply, which took less than a minute.

Ha NO 2 guesses left

“WHAT!” I shouted out. I couldn’t believe it, it had to be him, it made so much sense. Rory had definitely been giving me clear signals and leading me on. This really put the cat among the pigeons.

‘What about at the mall, what was all that about’?

It was starting to get complicated and a little scary. I had been quite relaxed at the start certain that I held the winning hand, but I had put all my eggs in one basket and now that the favourite had fallen, I was starting to panic.

‘If Rory isn’t Boy X, then there is another boy in my homeroom that likes me in the same way. How many other closeted gay guys were there in that class? Apart from me that is’.

My mind was working overtime as I read the text over and over. I was back to square one, but I still had two guesses left and there weren’t that many candidates who fitted the bill. I took a deep breath and focused.

‘Why did I even agree to this stupid game’?

I picked the phone up and typed in the name that had always been second on my list of most likely candidates. If it wasn’t Rory then it had to be.

David???

I waited for five minutes; there was a good chance that it was him. David was in three of my classes including my homeroom. His sister was a friend of Nicola and he was beyond cute. Every bit as cute as Rory was, but without the gay mannerisms. He was quite well built and liked playing sport, but too smart to be a jock and seemed to enjoy studying as much as he enjoyed running with a football. We weren’t really friends, but we often talked, especially in PE, where he had taken to me after my first attempt at playing basketball. He always struck me as a possible closeted gay boy, even before the notes began to arrive. He met all the criteria and I was confident of getting this right at the second attempt.

I ran upstairs to get a drink for myself, taking my phone with me, which beeped before I could head back.

“You’re a popular guy tonight Robbie,” said Nicola, “let me guess Fran?”

“Nope, it’s some guy from school who’s been stalking me.” I couldn’t have been more honest.

“I always thought you were gay,” she said, as I walked past her to go back downstairs. She was just trying to insult me and she hadn't even managed to do that.

‘If she only knew the truth. Okay here goes’.

I picked up the phone almost too scared to look.

U have 1 guess left

‘SHIT. I don’t believe it’.

Now I was really panicking. David had seemed like a really good bet to me, but then so was Rory and both of them had failed me.

‘Bastards. I’ll get them back for this. How could I get this so wrong? If I’m wrong again then I’ll be the one giving the blowjob. What if I don’t even like him’?

I needed to calm down before I gave myself a heart attack and for the umpteenth time, I carefully went over all the boys that were in my homeroom. He said in his first note to me, that he had flirted with me and that he was in at least two of my classes plus homeroom. With this information, I had originally come up with a list of six possible candidates. There was no one else that it could be, unless he was misleading me, in which case, the bet would be off. There were four left to choose from, but not a lot between them. They were all cute in their own way; even the ugly ones and I had probably flirted with all of them at some stage, without even knowing it.

‘It serves me right for putting all my money on one horse; I should have spread my bets just in case. I still can’t believe that it’s not Rory. I had really come on to him on Friday and he had responded. I’m not going to let Rory get away just because he’s not Boy X. If it comes to it, I’ll give this Boy X what he wants and then go back and have fun with Rory’.

My final guess was Andrew, a small boy, who was shy and quite reserved. He was in my geography and French classes and he looked and acted quite feminine. I know that this wasn’t much to go on, but it gave him a slight edge on the other three. He had been the other boy on my shortlist, but I never really believed that it was him, probably because he was too shy and I could never imagine him saying the kind of things that were written in those notes. When I thought about it though, he could have been the only boy on the list who was actually gay and it would be foolish not to pick him.

Andrew

I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes.

Two minutes later, a new text from X.

I took my time picking up the phone, then after what seemed like ages, I pressed read and waited for the message to appear.

Andrew who

I punched the air in delight.

‘Yes, it has to be him. What’s his surname again? McGregor or something his family were from Scotland’.

It had to be him because the other Andrew wasn’t in any of my classes. The relief was immense; I had really started to worry, but I guess that I was right about Andrew he was gay, but obviously not as shy as he always pretended to be. I picked up my cell phone typed.

Andrew McGregor

It was only a formality and I leaned back in my chair to wait for confirmation.

SORRY U forfeit U know what u have 2 do

“FUCK OFF! What do you mean I forfeit, you stupid prick. It has to be you,” I shouted at the phone and threw it across the room.

‘Now I’m going to have to give some guy in school a blow job and I don’t even know who the fuck he is yet. There is no way that I’m going to do this without him revealing himself to me first. I’m not going to get involved in any of that glory hole shit. Do people actually do that kind of thing in real life? If I’m going to suck someone’s dick, then I need to know who it is first, to make sure that he’s definitely in my class. Who the fuck can it be? Who have I missed’?

I heard someone coming downstairs and then Sue knocking on the door.

“Robbie, are you okay?”

‘These walls are wafer thin, even if I whisper; they can hear me all over the house. Now she’s gonna tell me not to swear because of Amy’.

She popped her head around the door. “What’s wrong hun?”

“Nothing Sue, I just got a bit pissed off,” I said.

“Well I’ve got something for you, well it’s actually for all of you,” she said opening up the door to bring Daniel, Amy and Nicola into the conversation. They were watching TV in the next room and they turned around to take a look at the money jar that their mom was holding.

“What is it?” asked Amy.

“It’s what’s known as a swear box,” said Sue, “and it’s designed to stop your brothers and sister swearing in the house.”

“You mean Robbie,” said Nicola who was bored with it already and had gone back to watching her show. I sneered at her and she gave me the finger as if she knew what I was doing behind her back.

“If I hear anyone swearing, whoever it is, will have to put a loonie¹ in the jar,” Sue said. “You’ll soon learn when it starts to cost you money.”

“So why are you giving it to me?” I said. There were a few giggles coming from all three of them.

“Robbie dude, you are going to end up putting your whole allowance in there,” said Daniel, they all laughed and I could hear Nicola agreeing with him. A dollar a swear seemed to be quite expensive to me and Daniel wasn’t far off the mark. I wondered if this was how they were going to claw back some of the money that they had invested in me.

“I need to know exactly what you class as swearing and what is allowed,” I said. “Have you got a list of words?”

“I think that you know what words I mean Robbie,” said Sue.

“Like Fuck, you mean?”

“Oh,” said Amy.

“A dollar please,” said Sue holding the jar out in front of me. Daniel was laughing.

“But I was only asking,” I said holding my hands out.

“I think that you knew that the f-word wasn’t going to be allowed,” said Sue and she put the jar on my desk while I searched my pockets for a loonie and dropped it into the slot shaking my head at the stupidity of it.

“I told you,” said Daniel, “it’s only been like two minutes and you're already putting money in it. What happens to all the money once Robbie has filled it up, mom?”

“Very funny.”

“We’ll donate it to charity,” said Sue. I could hear my phone beeping and I realised that I hadn't got back to Boy X yet after finding out that I had lost the bet. It was probably him, I still didn’t know who this kid was and I was.

“You have another text,” said Nicola.

“I know,” I said walking over to Daniel’s bed.

‘I think it landed on his bed that was lucky’.

“Have you lost your cell phone?” asked Sue.

“No,” I said, “It’s on Daniel’s bed somewhere. I threw it OKAY! And it landed on his bed...I think.” Daniel came in to help me look for it and I could hear Nicola laughing in the family room. It had fallen down behind his bed and Daniel was able to retrieve it by crawling underneath.

“You have a text message from X,” he said, raising his eyebrows at me.

“A friend of mine,” I said, taking the phone off him and pressing read.

“I didn’t know you had any friends,” said Nicola.

“Fuck off,” I said without even thinking and lifted my head up to see Sue holding the jar in front of my face. “Shit, that’s two bucks already.”

“Make that three,” she said, and when he finished laughing, I had to ask Daniel if he could change a twenty for me, before Sue would leave me alone to read the text.

‘At least it gave them all a laugh’.

I picked up the phone again and read the message.

r u still there

I promise 2 do this 4 u if u promise not 2 tell anyone about it ever but u still haven’t told me who u r

I waited more than half an hour for a reply, which arrived as we were sitting down having dinner. I heard it beep and vibrate in my pocket. I avoided Nicola’s stare and casually looked down at the screen. If it had been from anyone else or if Don had been there, then I would have left it until after we had finished eating, but not this time. I had to know and I had to know straight away.

Im ALEX we are in pe an history together

I chocked on a piece of broccoli and Daniel had to slap me on the back to dislodge it. I might be choking on something else soon, as I pictured Alex as I had seen him naked in the showers after PE. His friends called him Alexander the Great because of his bigger than average dick. Okay, he wasn’t that big, but bigger than most of the other boys in my PE class, and a lot bigger than that piece of broccoli that had almost killed me.

Most of the kids in school would describe Alex as a jock. He played in the school baseball team with kids who were much older than he was and also played junior football I think. He was a magnet for the girls and this was the reason why I had never even considered him. He just came across as being so straight, that I would never have believed that he had so much as a gay bone in his body. He was even going out with one of the girls from our homeroom, but then again, so was I.

It was a relief to finally know who Boy X was and be able to put a face to him, but it wasn’t a face that I would ever have guessed. He was certainly cute though, I had to admit that and he did match the criteria. He was in my year and was in two of my classes, so I had no comebacks. I was sure now, that he would want me to keep to our agreement.

'How do I get myself into these situations, I’m supposed to be straight, I have a cute girlfriend who has told me that she wants to have sex with me and here I am agreeing to blow some boy in school, because I lost out on a bet. He must have known that I would never have suspected him; he certainly led me into that, and all it took were three letters and a dozen or so texts. A small price to pay for a blowjob'.

The more I thought about him though, the more aroused I became. There was no denying it; Alex was hot, with a cute face and a nice body. It had been a good twenty minutes since his text and I needed to let him know that I was okay with him. I didn’t want him to start getting paranoid.

Hi Alex I never had u down as gay but not disappointed I think u r hot too X

‘I can’t believe that I just sent this guy a kiss. I'm making it worse’.

He replied immediately.

Wow relief I knew I was right about u can we meet up

When

How about now

‘Fucking hell, he’s not wasting any time’.

I needed to think about this carefully before texting back. I hadn't expected him to be so eager. It was a real turn on, but I wasn’t ready for this, not tonight. My mind was racing and it was now involved in a battle of wills with my dick.

Where

I waited for ages, he was probably trying to think of somewhere that wouldn’t be too far from both of us. I had no idea where he lived, or course and as far as I knew, he didn’t know my address either, so maybe he would suggest meeting downtown. It was still only half past four. My hands were all sweaty and I was a bag of nerves, much more than I was before my first date with Fran and this wasn’t even going to be a date.

He would almost certainly want me to pay my debt straight away, but there was no way that I was going to do this in a public place, where we could be caught. We would probably need to put this off for another time.

‘Maybe we can put it off until we could find some time alone somewhere and that’s not going to be easy. I really wanna get to know him a little better before I let him shove his dick in my gob’.

When the text arrived, I nearly fell over in my attempt to get to it as quickly as I could as if every second counted.

I live at 32 Simpson Drive not far from u. Im here on my own till 9 if u wanna c me tonight and talk

I dropped the phone onto my bed and turned to look at myself in the mirror as if I were able to give myself advice about this. I knew that despite the fun I was having flirting with Alex and the frill of getting those sexy hand written notes from him; it was now turning into something a bit more serious. I also knew that this was something that I had only recently made a conscious decision to avoid. I had made up my mind about my sexuality and despite having so many conflicting feelings lately; I did want to be straight. I was sure of it. It was the only way that I was going to be happy.

However, I knew more or less, where Simpson Drive was and it would only take me fifteen minutes to cycle there on Daniel’s bike or I could walk it in twenty-five. He had said in his text that he wanted to meet up and talk and I was curious to find out what he had to say. If I went over there tonight though, I was certain that he would want me to give him his prize.

‘I agreed to the bet and I would have wanted him to keep to it, if I had won’.

Tom’s was the only dick that I had ever had in my mouth and up until that afternoon, it looked as if this would always be the case. If there was any consolation to be had, it was that I was certain that Alex wouldn’t make me do this without him doing something to me as well.

‘He may even want to return the favour. I think that he said that he wanted to do this in one of his earlier texts. If it bothered him, then he wouldn’t have suggested the bet in the first place’.

This kid was up for anything, I was certain of it and the more that I thought about it, the bigger the tent in my pants was getting and the more I convinced myself that I wanted it too. I had after all, enjoyed doing this for Tom and I had gotten quite good at it. Tom never complained and he was straight, apparently. I was never embarrassed when I did it to him and I loved watching his facial expressions as I sucked him to the point where he could no longer hold back and then the best bit. I always went all the way with Tom and drank everything he had to offer. I enjoyed doing it and couldn’t get enough of it. I loved the look that he would give me as he blew his load into my mouth and I gobbled it down as if it were the first thing that I had eaten in weeks. I knew that Alex wouldn’t expect me to go that far, but I couldn’t stop myself from thinking about it.

‘There was nothing in our agreement that said it had to be tonight. For all he knows, I could be doing something else tonight. I need to let him know that I can’t make it. That will give me some breathing space to work out my next move. Besides, I don’t want to appear too eager that would really give him the wrong idea. Who am I kidding? It’s a bit late to be worrying about giving him the wrong idea. He already has the wrong idea. I’ve been leading this guy on for weeks and now that I’ve finally got him to reveal himself to me, I’m thinking of ways to get out of seeing him. I’m probably the first person that he has ever told about this. He’s trusted me with his deepest secret, his cell phone number and even his address in the hope that I’ll give him a blowjob. If I let him down now, he’s going to be really pissed. I'm going to go over there and show him what I can do’.

My mind was made up and I was alive with excitement as it dawned on me that my nearly three month sabbatical was about to come to an end. It was what I had been craving for, ever since my last night with Tom. It wouldn’t be anywhere near as good as that night had been, but it didn’t matter, I was sure that he would want to pleasure me too and it was somebody who I didn’t really know that well, which added to the excitement. It was also a boy and that was probably the biggest factor. Fran would have to wait until the following week and I would cross that bridge when I came to it, but this couldn’t wait any longer. I picked up my phone and sent another text to Alex telling him that I would be at his house for seven thirty.

For those unsure about Canadian slang.
¹ A Loonie is an informal term used to describe a Canadian one-dollar coin that bears the image of a Loon (a common Canadian duck like bird).
Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 43
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a delicious little chapter!

 

The guessing game was sweet. If Alex actually is who he seems to be, Robbie's life just got even more complicated!

 

Great chapter Dodger! :2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'll just second SD's remarks - a great chapter, and with Alex in the picture, poor old Robbie's about to get into a seriously confusing whirl. But if Alex is all straight-seeming, maybe they both have the same motivation to keep their desires hidden. Good luck with that!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

The guessing game was fun, but I was surprised it wasn't Rory who is Boy X. I really like him, so now we will see if Alex stacks up favorably against him.
I don't really like Robbie much right now, but maybe he can be the closet case who gets sex from another closet case, and yet play the straight guy with a girl who he cares little for. Such a fall from someone who was fairly happy and confident before and is now just a hypocrite. There is ZERO evidence that gays are picked on at the new school--Nathan is proof of that--and yet Robbie is denying his nature even to himself? Don may be a homophobic dick, but he should try talking to Sue.
At least I didn't have to skim through endless Fran-scenes and he only agonised a little bit.
I'm still here, but I'm saving my likes for when Robbie becomes the honest person he was meant to be.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love this chapter. You built the suspense and paced it really well... reminds me of the riddle game between Bilbo and Gollum in The Hobbit, but a little spicier. Three guesseses! The dialogue and Robbie's inner thoughts are so realistic. I busted out laughing several times at his reactions, especially fumbling the phone and all the involuntary cursing.
Anyways, how many hot guys are there in Robbie's class? Lol, they keep coming out of the woodwork. I hope Robbie enjoys playing the field. But bring Nathan back soon, please?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Having 36 years as a counselor to adolescents, I find the journey that Robbie is taking to be so realistic, perhaps because it is reality-based. The struggle is very real in light of the time it represents. I really like this story and how it's progressing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What I want to talk about in this chapter is not Robbie's love life but the slang definition of a Loonie at the end. "a "common" Canadian "duck-like" bird - ouch hope at least you meant common as in easy to find and not base or tacky

  • Like 1
Link to comment

“Alex” remarked that he has PE with Robbie and Robbie remembers him from there...but does Robbie remember having homeroom with him like Boy X originally claimed? If the going school gossip is Alex has a big “package” it would be smart for someone to choose his name as a fake identity to entrap a horny gay boy. I still feel like this is a trap though it’s possible this Alex could be actually in on the trap rather than just a name drop as he could be friends with Doug as I still think if this is a trap that Doug is in on it. I’m 99% certain it’s a trap at this point but who knows.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Like 3
Link to comment
18 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

“Alex” remarked that he has PE with Robbie and Robbie remembers him from there...but does Robbie remember having homeroom with him like Boy X originally claimed? If the going school gossip is Alex has a big “package” it would be smart for someone to choose his name as a fake identity to entrap a horny gay boy. I still feel like this is a trap though it’s possible this Alex could be actually in on the trap rather than just a name drop as he could be friends with Doug as I still think if this is a trap that Doug is in on it. I’m 99% certain it’s a trap at this point but who knows.

And it looks as if Robbie's going to fall for it. 😮

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

If I am wrong, I will admit it, but I am a leeetle bit suspicious. Alex is almost too easy a guess. Well, we'll see I guess.

Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

If I am wrong, I will admit it, but I am a leeetle bit suspicious. Alex is almost too easy a guess. Well, we'll see I guess.

Will

Now you're looking for the trick and expecting the unexpected.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Something smells. Why hasn’t there been any bullies yet? Every school has them. I say Doug is in the mix.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..