Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 7,981 Words
  • 6,368 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 26. Chapter 26 The Easter Weekend Part 2

After a longer than usual shower I was all packed and ready to leave by seven-thirty. Don was going to drive me to Fran’s house to save me from walking with my overnight bag. He didn’t need to do this, I would have preferred to get the bus, but he insisted and I got the feeling he had an ulterior motive. I cringed at the prospect of him trying to explain the facts of life to me on the way over, but I wouldn’t have been surprised.

“Are you sure that you’ve packed enough clothes for three days?” said Sue.

“He won't be needing any clothes,” said Nicola and she laughed as she walked past me. I could hear Daniel smirking too as he sat eating his dinner. I pulled a face at Nicola, but Sue chose to ignore her comment and what it implied, rather than have to talk about what was already a touchy subject. Earlier that week, I had asked Don and Sue, if it would be okay for me to stay over at Fran’s house on Thursday, before going to her parent’s cottage on Good Friday. Everything was fine and they didn't have a problem until I inadvertently on purpose let slip that we would be there on our own.

They knew why I wanted to stay the extra night and it wasn’t for the reasons that I had originally given to them, which was all about being able to leave early in the morning. They weren’t stupid and I had fully expected them to tell me that I wasn’t allowed. I was actually relying on it and I was a little disappointed to hear Fran cancelling out my faux pas, by telling them that her older brother Philippe would be at home and implying that he was overly protective of her. Despite her story, Don and Sue were clearly uncomfortable with this arrangement and I’m certain that they knew what we were up to, even if her brother was present.

It put them in a difficult position because we were both underage and even though Fran was older than I was by four months; I was still almost half a year short of my sixteenth birthday, the legal age of consent in Canada.

We had only been dating for just over a month, but they had met Fran on a number of occasions and it was obvious that they really liked her. She always came across as a well-balanced, sensible kid, from a good family and I’m sure that must have helped swing things in her favour. The fact that her parents had a very successful business and were quite wealthy, may also have made it a tad more acceptable. I suppose, as far as my soon to be adopted parents were concerned, there was no way that they were going to be able to stop us from having sex if that’s what we wanted to do. They could stop me from staying over that night, but they couldn’t watch us all the time and we would have found some other way. All they could do was to hope that we were sensible, and knew about birth control. Had they known the real me, then they wouldn’t have needed to be so concerned and maybe been able to understand my blasé attitude towards the whole thing a little better. I had deliberately blown our cover as a way of buying me a little more time, but it backfired due to Fran’s charm and the fact that they obviously wanted us to stay together. I got the feeling that although it was unlikely that they would ever allow us to spend the night together at their house, they weren’t likely to object to us doing this somewhere else. Out of sight out of mind, I suppose.

I wished that the same could be said about Nathan, but six hours after our revealing chat at lunchtime, he was still dominating my thoughts. I had replayed our conversation repeatedly to myself, as I waited in the living room for Don and each time drew the same conclusion. Nathan and I were the perfect match, we just seemed to click and fit together so well, it was uncanny. I loved his wacky, offbeat sense of humour and his slightly skewed outlook on life that set him apart from almost everyone else, except me. I enjoyed his company and I wanted us to be friends, but there was something in the way, which I knew would never allow this to happen.

I found myself attracted to this boy in a way that I had never experienced before and it was a feeling that seemed to be getting stronger every time we met. I couldn’t help it, he was totally adorable and it was impossible for me to look at him without getting excited. Those mischievous eyes of his would pull me in and overpower my weak defences, leaving me at his mercy. I adored his sexy teen voice, his warm delicate touch, and those succulent, tender boy lips. I couldn’t begin to imagine what it would be like to kiss them.

‘He thinks that I’m sexy, he actually told me that to my face. He asked me if I wanted to meet up with him outside of school. What did he have in mind and where would we meet? Would we go out somewhere like an actual date or something? I’m sure that he didn’t want to meet up with me to discuss the crises in the Middle East, he wanted to get to know me intimately, romantically even, or maybe just for sex, like Alex. Oh, shit that would be so hot. He’s only fourteen and he looks even younger, is he too young for me? Am I some kinda pedo'?

“Are you ready Robbie?” said Don as he strolled into the kitchen.

‘Shit’!

I had been sitting on my own in the living room, daydreaming. My hand was in my front pocket, gently stroking a raging boner that not even Miss Pringle would have been able to suppress and if I had not been disturbed by Don, then I would have creamed my pants for sure.

“Yeah I’m ready,” I said, as I rushed to the toilet to splash cold water on my face. I could easily have finished myself off in there, but I decided against it. I needed to keep myself as horny as possible for my foray into the world of straight sex, so I saved it for Fran, rather than squirt it down the loo.

‘I hope she appreciates my effort’.

It sounded like a good idea, but it left me with a bit of an erection problem. I had been worrying all week about getting the bloody thing to stay up when confronted with a female and now, thanks to Nathan, I couldn’t get the git to go down. I decided to leave it as it was, upright under the waistband of my briefs, hoping that my jacket would hang low enough to cover the telltale bulge at the front of my jeans. I had a feeling it would return to its usual state the moment I entered Fran’s house. It wouldn’t be her fault, she was attractive, but she wasn’t in Nathan’s league, not even close and I was pretty sure that she didn’t have a dick.

It was too late to worry about that now, I would just have to do the best that I could under the circumstances and think of England. I went into the kitchen to kiss Sue goodbye and she gave me a hug.

“Have a good time dear,” she said, “and be good.”

“And if you can’t be good be careful,” added Nicola.

“I’ll be good,” I said.

“Yeah right,” said Nicola. I don’t know why she had to try to embarrass me with her innuendos in front of everyone, but it was something that I had come to expect.

Don was already in the car when Daniel walked outside with me, slapped me on the back and wished me a good weekend. There was one more thing I needed to do and I pulled him aside.

“Can you text me Nathan’s cell phone number? He’s got some English comedy movies on DVD that he said I could borrow. I need to let him know what ones I want so he can bring them to school for me on Tuesday.”

“No problem,” he said, “I’ll send it to your phone now dude.”

“Cheers mate,” I said and I was gone for what would be my first night away from the Taylor house. My phone beeped before Don had even backed out of the driveway.

‘Nathan’s number, thanks, Daniel, that was easy. I’ll call him tomorrow and apologise for running out on him. Maybe he’ll still want to meet up somewhere…sometime…I hope. Maybe he’ll just tell me to get lost and sort myself out. He must think I’m a total dick head and I don’t blame him either, it was so lame running away like that, what was I doing’? And what am I doing now meeting up with Fran to have sex, when I don’t even think of her in that way. Somebody must have dropped me on my head as a baby because I’m definitely not capable of making the right decisions. Nicola was right about me, when she told me that I didn’t have any balls’.

The drive to Fran’s house took about twenty minutes and Don never once mentioned the facts of life, contraception, or anything that I had been expecting.

Although Don never tried to try to stop me from staying over, I was quite certain that he didn’t actually approve either. Therefore, I was more than a little surprised when he unexpectedly turned off the main road and pulled over outside a row of small shops.

“Follow me,” he said and he led me into a florist where he asked the woman if she could make up a pretty bouquet suitable for a young lady on a date. It was so unexpected, that at first, I thought that he was buying these for Sue. Then after paying for them, he handed them over to me. “Women love it when a guy buys them flowers Robbie. Especially if there’s no reason for you to buy them, believe me, she’ll love you for it. Tell me if I’m wrong when you get back, although it’s probably best not to mention it to Sue.”

I smiled and thanked him for the flowers and advice. “Thanks, Don, Fran’s going to love these.”

“Of course she will,” he said, “that’s guaranteed and don’t forget to tell her that she looks beautiful.”

“You look beautiful,” I said as she opened the door. I had been rehearsing it all the way up the garden path and I would have said it however she looked. She was wearing a light blue designer, cardigan type top, zipped up at the front with dark blue pants, which fitted her perfectly and white socks. She looked casual, comfortable and unmistakably sexy at the same time.

“Thank you, Robbie,” she said smiling, but before she could even invite me in, I presented her with the flowers, that I had been hiding to one side of the door.

Don was right; Fran’s eyes lit up as she took them from me and then gave me a huge hug and a gentle kiss.

“Oh Robbie, that’s so sweet of you,” she said. “I’ve never had anyone buy me flowers before. Thank you, you really can be quite a smoothie when you want to be eh.”

“I have my moments.”

“Most of the guys from around here wouldn’t have thought about buying flowers.”

“Well I’m not like most guys,” I said.

‘Thanks, Don that was pure genius, I owe you proper for that’.

“Well there’s a lot more to you than meets the eye, that’s for sure.”

‘You can say that again’.

“And thanks for the compliment, you look quite handsome yourself,” she said as she draped her arms around me again. She smelled of perfumed soap and her skin was even softer than usual. I guess she had spent as much time in the shower as I had done earlier. “I’m going to make this a special night for us Robbie.”

“That sounds good to me,” I said, “and something smells good too.”

“I think you’ll like it,” she said, “stay in here or go in the lounge and watch TV, while I finish preparing dinner, it won’t be long.” Then she ran off towards the kitchen with her flowers, while I wandered into the dining room and sat at the table. I wondered what Fran was making, she enjoyed food and cooking were another hobby of hers. I was sure that she was going to try to impress me with her cooking skills and I remembered Don telling me that if she were Italian, she would be a good cook. He seemed to know a bit about women.

‘Maybe he was a bit of a player when he was younger, a lady’s man. He has the looks and the charm’.

I had never had him down as a romantic before and it made me giggle. The flowers, I had to admit were a good idea and had obviously hit all the right buttons with Fran. They were romantic without going over the top.

She had class without a doubt and she showed it in everything that she did. Just looking at the way that she had set the table for dinner, was evidence of this. There were two place settings opposite each other, napkins, wine glasses and what looked to be her mother’s finest cutlery. It was practical and elegant without going over the top. There were no candles or red roses on the plates and I knew that there wouldn’t be any cheesy love songs piped in the background either. All of that was tacky and certainly not Fran. It was something that I loved about her, like the way that she was dressed. I was sure that many girls out there would have been tempted into an evening dress or something equally as ridiculous. Maybe a pair of high heels, which would be useless around the kitchen and almost, certainly lots of tacky jewellery and layers of makeup. None of those things appealed to me, I didn’t like the idea of kissing a layer of foundation, I wanted skin.

The way that Fran looked that night, suited me perfectly. This was how I wanted her to look; it was as if she could read my mind. On our first date, she had looked beautiful in her dress, but this was more like the Fran that had first attracted me when other girls seemed to do nothing. There was something about her that was appealing, something that hit all the right spots.

‘She looks like a boy’.

It was how she dressed in school, always in pants and sneakers and it was one of the reasons why she had been labelled a lesbian. She wasn’t into other girls, but she was a bit of a tomboy and I liked the sound of that.

‘She just needs to grow a penis and we could live happily ever after’.

The thought of Fran having a penis made me laugh, as I perused the many photographs of her and her family that decorated the antique dressers in the dining room.

“Are you laughing at the pictures of me when I was younger?” she shouted from the kitchen, as I picked up a photograph of her older brother and studied it closely. He looked to be about my age when it was taken and he was standing by their pool without a shirt.

“No Fran, but some of these pictures are cute.”

‘Philippe was hot as a teenager, I wonder what he looks like now without a shirt, maybe I’ll get to find out at the cottage’.

“I can model for you later if you want,” said Fran.

‘I’d rather have Philippe’.

“That’ll be cool,” I lied

I was expecting Fran to cook something Italian, but instead, I found myself staring at a ten ounce Rib eye steak, with new potatoes and of course, an Italian salad with all the trimmings. I could remember her asking me if I liked steak and how I liked it cooked. I should have guessed, but it was impossible to second-guess Fran. She wasn’t just smart but also creative, as she proved with her art. She always seemed to have something up her sleeve to surprise me with and was never short of ideas.

I was beginning to wonder what plans she had made for later. It was inconceivable, that Fran wouldn’t have some kind of blueprint. She would have been planning this for a while.

What I did know, was that this was going to be a special night for her and she was going to want it to be perfect in every way. She would be losing her virginity and that was a big event for her. I was honoured, that she had chosen me to be her first, but I was nervous at the prospect.

As far as Fran was concerned, I was also still a virgin and I was when it came to having sex with a girl, but I doubted if many would have seen it that way.

There was little that I could do about this unless I wanted to finish our relationship and I was desperate not to do that. She was doing everything that she could to please me and maybe she was frightened that I would get frustrated by the lack of sex and look elsewhere. She had hinted at it, but didn’t realise that I needed her more than she needed me. Even I didn’t realise this, until everything started to fall into place.

What had happened with Tom was always going to be our secret and something that we would never reveal to anyone. It was in the past now anyway and we had both moved on. I wasn’t ashamed of what we had done and I wouldn’t change anything even if I could, but no matter how close I got to Fran, I was determined that she would never find this out.

Despite her intelligence, her ability to think outside of the box and all the other things that made her so different from other girls, I still didn’t believe that she would be able to quite understand what happened or even want to understand. How could she, I couldn’t even understand it myself. Even after all this time, I still didn’t really have a clue.

Coming to Canada gave me a clearly defined time-frame to work with. I loved Tom, but I soon realised that I no longer needed him in the same way that I did in England. In Canada, I was straight. I wanted to be that way and Fran was central to my plans.

That was, of course, until Boy X came along and turned everything on its head.

Later that night would come the moment of truth and an opportunity to prove to myself that I could also be attracted to women. I had given up trying to be straight; all the evidence of the past few weeks had put that theory to bed. Now the best that I could hope for was to be bi-sexual. At least I could live with that and have a normal life without anyone finding out; the nightmare scenario was that I was just gay.

“Are you feeling okay Robbie, you look really hot all of a sudden. Was the steak nice?”

“It was perfect Fran, you’re a really good cook,” I said.

“I know,” she replied.

“And modest too.”

“And you mister, are a perfect gentleman,” she said, “but you can relax a little now, you don’t have to be so formal.”

I didn’t realise that I was being formal, or what I could do to be informal. “I’ll try,” I said, “Do you want me to help you clear up?”

“No, we have a dishwasher for that, just chill out for a while and save your energy for later.”

I didn’t ask what for, that would be dumb. “What should I do with my bag?”

“What’s in it?” she asked.

“Clothes and stuff.”

“You won’t need any of those,” she said, repeating Nicola’s words from earlier, “not until tomorrow lunchtime anyway. But you can take your bag upstairs to my room now if you want.”

“Right,” I said, “I’ll do that now.” It was the first time that she had actually made it clear to me where I would be sleeping that night. Of course, I already knew, but nothing had actually been said. I came back downstairs to find Fran in the living room and she gestured for me to join her on the couch.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” she asked studying my face.

“I’m just a little nervous, that’s all.”

“Why?” she said, “There’s nothing to be nervous about.”

“I don’t know why Fran, I just am. I know that it’s really stupid of me.”

She smiled at me as if she knew what it was about, then reached over and put her hand on top of mine. “Are you nervous about later tonight?”

“A little worried that’s all,” I said.

“Oh, you don’t need to be, baby. It will be your first time too, so just relax and do what comes naturally, we can learn together. I want to make you happy tonight Robbie. I want to please you,” she said before leaning in to kiss me. “I think that it’s so cute that you’re nervous and all. You really are so sexy and you don’t even know it.”

“I don’t want to let you down that’s all,” I said.

“It’s okay Robbie. It’s not a competition or anything, I won't be judging you, we can go very slowly and you just tell me what feels nice and what you want me to do and I’ll do it. It’s all right to be a little nervous, but I don’t think that you have anything to worry about. Whenever we’ve made out in the past, you’ve always given me the impression that your boy bits are in good working order. This time, you don’t need to be embarrassed or hold back any. Hey, you know what I forgot?”

“What did you forget?”

“The wine,” she said, “I left it in the kitchen.”

I remembered the last time we drank wine and what had happened a few weeks ago. It was the first time that I had been drunk.

“This will help you to relax,” she said, as she filled both our glasses to the top.

‘Why does she always need to fill them up? I’m sure that you’re not supposed to do that’.

“Just one glass will do the trick; we won’t get drunk this time.”

“That was embarrassing,” I said as I took a sip and then a gulp.

‘What the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound’.

“This time when I wake up with you in my bed, I want to be able to remember everything that happened,” she said. “And I want us to be naked! One glass will get rid of your nerves and put you in the mood. You haven’t brought pyjamas, have you?”

“No, I mean yes, for the cottage,” I said. “They're in my bag.”

“You won’t need them,” she said, “you’ll be sleeping with Philippe.” She must have noticed my jaw dropping to the floor. “Well not literally,” she said, “but you’ll be in the same room. You didn’t think that they were gonna let you sleep in the same room as me, did you?”

“No, I suppose not.”

“Nice try Romeo,” but not even Philippe and Marie get to sleep together, when my parents are around. No sex before marriage, they are strict Catholics. They’ll make certain that we’re not left alone, so we can’t get up to anything.”

‘That sounds okay to me; it’s a pity that they weren’t here tonight’.

“Fran, what would your dad do, if he ever found out what we were up to tonight? “

“I wouldn’t even want to think about it,” she said. “He would be really pissed.”

“He would go and get drunk?”

“No stupid, pissed means annoyed or angry.”

“In England it means drunk.” The evening was fast beginning to sound like a bad idea. “Would he be angry at me?”

“Of course he would Robbie, who else would he be angry with?”

“Err, you?”

“Don’t be a jerk; I’m his daughter and a sweet and innocent virgin. If he found out about us, it would be your fault for seducing me. Remember, boys chase girls, not the other way round.”

“What would he do?”

“To you, you mean, he would probably take you out back and shoot you.”

‘That’s what I thought, I was right all along and she doesn’t even care. How did I ever get mixed up in this?”

“Robbie, I’m only kidding you, babe, he wouldn’t really shoot you, dummy.”

‘No he’d probably get someone else to do it’.

“Come here,” she said and she held out her arms and pulled me close for a hug. “You're such a dork, nothing’s gonna happen to you Robbie, I promise. I’m gonna make you happy tonight baby, just wait and see.”

Is it okay if I use the pool tomorrow morning?” I said, trying to change the subject. She was right; the wine was helping to get rid of the nerves.

“Of course, if you have any energy left.”

“Well now that you mention it,” I said, “you may just be able to help me fulfill an ambition of mine in the pool.”

“Sounds exciting!” she said. “The wine seems to be doing the trick. This is more like the horny young boy that I’m used to.”

“Shall we have another one then?”

“Do you think that you can handle it? How is it making you feel,” she said.

“Good,” I said.

“Are you still feeling nervous?”

“Yes, but not as much.”

“Are you feeling sexy?”

“I think so,” I said.

“Are you ready for sex yet?”

“I don’t know…I think that I need some more wine.”

“One more glass,” she said, “then we can go to bed.”

Fran poured and I gulped down as much as I could. I was starting to get in the mood and Fran was looking more appealing by the minute. We moved a little closer to each other and tried to make conversation, but whatever subject we raised, inevitably just came back to sex. It was impossible to think of anything else.

“We can watch a movie first if you want,” she said, which I thought was a good idea. I let her choose and she picked the comedy ‘Anchorman,’ which she had on DVD. I hadn't seen it before and I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to see that much of it that night either. The lights went off and she snuggled in close to me on the couch with her arms around my waist. I got to see maybe twenty minutes of it, before Fran began kissing me on the cheek and then my neck.

“Are you ready yet?” she whispered in my ear and then answered her own question by moving her hand down between my legs and gently rubbing me. After days of worrying, it took Fran no more than a minute to get the reaction that she wanted. She looked at me with a pretend look of surprise on her face, as if it was something that she hadn't been expecting.

“Oh Robbie, I think you are.” We kissed as she climbed on top of me, clamping my head in her hands.

“Not here,” she said, “Let’s go upstairs.”

It was nine-thirty when I followed Fran up the two flights of stairs to her room, where she sat me on her bed and slowly undressed me down to my briefs. I was hard and she found it funny the way that my penis made a tent at the front. It did look funny, but I was relieved more than anything and it was a welcome sight for me.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said.

“Okay,” she replied and she slowly unzipped her top, and slipped it off her shoulders. I had been expecting to see a bra, but she wasn’t wearing anything underneath and I found myself looking at two neatly sized breasts with dark brown nipples. I sat there watching, as she stepped out of her pants, and dropped her knickers to the floor, with a big smile. She was the first to get naked and she turned herself around slowly so that I could get a good look at her.

I wondered how many times she had practiced that over the last week, but it didn’t matter, this was for real, and she was grabbing the waistband of my briefs and pulling them off me. She smiled at me as my dick came into view for the first time.

“I’ve never touched one before,” she said, “or seen one hard in real life. It’s bigger than I expected.”

“I bet you say that to all the boys,” I said and wondered what she would have made of Alex's formidable tool.

“The only other one that I’ve seen in real life was Roberto’s when he was little and it was only tiny.” I was glad that she found it interesting, but now I was wondering if I should be doing the same with her.

‘She must be wondering why I haven’t tried to touch her yet’.

Slowly, I put my hands around her soft waist and worked my way up her sides to hold her breasts. Her nipples were firm and I instinctively leaned in to take them into my mouth, gently sucking and wrapping my tongue around each one, much the same as I had done to Tom dozens of times previously. It brought the same results, as she moaned in pleasure and held my head, moving her fingers through my hair. She pulled me close, wrapping her legs around me tightly and I could feel her pubic hair against my chest. I was used to having something else rubbing against me and this was the usually the point where I would have been reaching for it. I moved upwards back into familiar territory rather than move any lower and closer to a place where I really didn’t want to visit. I began kissing her and she pulled me on top so that my penis was pressing hard against her stomach. We rolled over and swapped places and she sat up and straddled my chest, rubbing herself against me. I started to gain confidence and reached around her to grab her cheeks and gently massage them, it was nice and her ass reminded me a little of Tom’s. Finally, I moved my hands to her front and down her thighs until I could feel her wet opening with the tip of my finger. As I did this, she let out a loud man and moved her body upwards to allow me better access. I was surprised how wet she was down there.

‘Is she doing this herself or does she have some kind of lubrication? It has to be her that’s doing it’.

My hands were wet and sticky as I explored, but I couldn’t see what I was doing and it was a lot messier down there than I expected. I had to grab her hand to stop her as I felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching and she smiled at me realising why I had stopped her.

She let out a cry, as I put first one and then two fingers inside of her and reached down to guide my hand, demonstrating what she wanted me to do. She was wet, wild and noisy as she bobbed up and down on top of my fingers.

She rolled us over again, so that I was back on top and then wasted no time in wrapping her legs around my waist and positioning herself so that my dick was right up against her opening.

“Robbie, I want you to fuck me.”

The big moment had arrived and she gasped as I entered her for the first time. I was frightened of going too fast in case I hurt her, but she was so wet, that it slid into her almost effortlessly. She pressed her mouth against mine and kissed me hard and passionately, sucking on anything that she could, my chin, my ears and my tongue, then on my fingers. We were having sex and it felt a lot better than I had imagined it would.

She was warm, wet and tight but her juices made it possible for me to work up quite a speed, without any pain. I started to enjoy myself, it was different, new and exciting.

She bit on and sucked my nipples and soon I felt her nails digging into my back as her body tensed up as she began screaming in short bursts. When Fran had an orgasm, it seemed like she wanted the whole world to know about it. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body shook as she cried, whimpered and screamed. It was so intense and difficult for me to believe that I had been responsible.

Now it was my turn and she wasn’t going to let me go until she got what she wanted. She hooked her feet behind my back and pulled me tightly towards her as I continued thrusting into her until I couldn’t hold back anymore.

It was a relief when I felt my orgasm approaching, my dick swelled and I pushed so hard that I nearly lifted her off the bed. I think I shot four or five streams into her before collapsing on top. I tried to catch my breath but was unable to lift myself out of the hot sticky mess. I had given everything that I had and enjoyed it, but it was also a relief to get it over with.

“Wow,” she said, “that was really awesome. How do you feel?”

“Fucked.”

She laughed. “So do I, but I’m not complaining, you were so good Robbie. I love you.”

‘I did it and what’s more, I enjoyed it and so did Fran. She just told me how good I was’.

It had been the best and most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced, but now I felt like I needed to get off, but she had other ideas and wasn’t going to let me go. She tightened her grip with her legs keeping me well and truly in position. My penis had returned to its usual size but Fran made sure it stayed where it was until she could no longer ignore the problem of leakage.

“I’m going to have to mop up some of your mess before it stains the mattress,” she said. “Sorry, I know that it’s not very romantic, but it’s leaking out of me.”

I rolled off her and sat up on the bed watching as she jumped up and ran into the bathroom to clean up, leaving a big wet patch on the bed.

“You might need to change the sheet,” I said awkwardly. “Sorry.”

“Why are you sorry? You were great, honestly. I didn’t realise that there would be so much,” she said. “But don’t be sorry. It was the best experience ever. Now I know why everyone talks about sex all the time.”

She laughed as she pulled the top sheet off me and I tried to cover myself from her. I don’t why I did this, but I suppose it was going to take a bit of time for me to be comfortable with being naked in front of Fran. I reached for my briefs, but Fran grabbed them from me and threw them across the room before I could put them on. Then she grabbed my hands and pulled me up so that we stood to face each other naked. Now she was able to see what my dick looked like most of the time and I was embarrassed as I could see her looking at it with some interest. Then she slowly walked around me Nicola style, but without clothes and carefully examined every inch of me from head to toe before she stopped in front of me again. I waited for the verdict, but I had a feeling that it wouldn’t be bad.

“You’re beautiful,” she said, “you’re just so perfect. I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you. I’ve always wanted my very own boy to play with.”

‘Yeah, me too’.

“Thank you, Robbie.”

“Thank you for what?” I said.

“For being so sexy and for being my first,” she said. “It was really special.” She was quite emotional. I knew that this would mean a lot to her, so I pulled her close to me for a hug and we stayed like that for a few minutes, just holding each other, before she gave me a mischievous grin.

“Let me know as soon as you’re ready for round two?” she said before glancing down at my flaccid dick as if she was expecting it to leap into action. I wasn’t sure exactly how many rounds Fran had planned for that night, but I expected it to be more than a couple. I just hoped that I would be able to go the distance.

After helping her to put on a clean sheet, she got me to lie down on the bed, while she sat next to me cross-legged to continue her examination. I got the feeling that she had been looking forward to this bit and I didn’t blame her. I could remember when I first got the opportunity to touch and examine Tom in the same way. I was fascinated by his foreskin and wanted to see for myself how it worked. I didn’t have any foreskin for Fran to play with but it didn’t seem to bother her any.

“I’ve never seen one up close before, it looks really weird.” Then she lifted it up with her thumb and forefinger and as soon as I felt her touch me it started to get hard again very quickly. “That’s so cool Robbie. Did you do that?”

“No, you did,” I said.

“But I only touched it,” she said, “and it started to go hard all on it’s own without you doing anything.”

I just assumed that Fran knew how a penis worked, I suppose not, how could she? There was only so much they taught in school. The rest you had to find out for yourself. I had to keep reminding myself, that Fran was different to me and her bits were different and largely ignored by me.

“Boys don’t have much control over their dicks, which is why they get us into trouble. You can get a hard on sometimes for no real reason, or you might just think of something without meaning to and, pop goes the weasel. It’s embarrassing, especially if you’re in class or someplace very public and everyone can see you.”

Fran found this quite hilarious. “It would be a lot easier if you had a bit more control over it I guess. They really do have a mind of their own, it must be weird.”

“The only way of controlling it is with your thoughts,” I said. “For example, if I were to think of Miss Pringle, then it will shrivel up like a prawn, but if I were to think of somebody really hot like…“

I hesitated for a second and I very nearly said, Nathan.

“You for example then it gets hard. It’s just very sensitive and responsive and difficult to ignore.”

“Guys are always touching it or doing something with it. They don’t even know that they’re doing it sometimes. My brothers are the same, they can’t leave it alone, even when they’re talking to me they’re playing with their dicks at the same time, I can see them.”

“Do I do that?” I said.

“All the time,” she said, “you’re always playing with it or re-arranging it. I think that it’s quite funny because you do it without thinking.”

“It is funny I suppose, it’s probably a comfort thing with guys,” I laughed. “You know just checking to make sure that it’s still there.”

“Probably, because you have to admit, guys are obsessed with their dicks and sizes and stuff. They never stop talking about them.”

“Neither do you.”

“Very funny,” she said, “but guys put too much importance on something that other than peeing isn’t really used that often.”

“You’ll be surprised how often they’re used,” I said.

“Come on,” she said, “how often do most guys get laid?”

“Fran, for someone who has two brothers you’re surprisingly naive about boys’ sexual habits. There’s a lot of practice needed before we’re able to do it for real with somebody. Boys can spend years practicing almost every day before they get the chance to do it with someone, sometimes, more than once a day.”

She laughed, “You mean jerking off. It’s hardly practicing, but I didn’t know that you did it that often.”

“Not just me,” I said, “we’re all the same you can ask any bloke.”

“Like I’m really going to do that,” she said.

I found it weird at first talking to Fran about dicks, but obviously, she had an interest there similar to mine and it was a bit of a shame that she didn’t have one herself.

“You’ve been circumcised haven’t you,” she said.

“Yes when I was a baby, so I don’t remember if it hurt or not if that was your next question.”

“It was going to be yes.”

“In England, it is quite rare so if anyone finds out then they want to know all about it, but because I was so young, I’ve never really known any difference, so I don’t know for sure if it is better to be cut or uncut. I’ve only known this, so I guess I prefer it and I think it looks better.”

“It’s supposed to be more hygienic,” said Fran, “it’s the reason why they used to do it to most baby boys born in North America. Most parents didn’t object because they were told that it was beneficial for the boy, but many people disagree.”

“You seem to know a lot about it,” I said, “more than I do and I’ve had it done.”

“I studied circumcision for my biology project last year,” she said.

“Ha, you’re joking,” I said. “Why did you choose that, surely it would have been easier to do a project on something to do with the female body like periods, or something that you know more about?”

“You're probably right, but the more that I looked it up, the more interested I became and it did get me an A+ which I probably wouldn’t have got if I had chosen the female menstrual cycle for my project.”

“Plus I suppose you got to look at a lot of pictures of dicks on the internet, without being called a perve.”

“Exactly,” she said.

Then she grabbed my dick and started to rub it. “I tried to get my brother to show me his for my research, but he refused.”

“What Philippe?” I asked and my dick suddenly sprang to life with the combination of Fran’s massage and the image I had of her older brother showing his penis to her.

“No Roberto of course,” she said. “Like I’m really going to ask Philippe. Anyway, I've learned more about how a penis works in the last hour than I did during a whole year of family studies and biology.”

"Do you want to go to sleep now?"

“No," she said. "Do you?"

"I don't think so."

"I think that Robbie junior want to play some more with Fran?” I was leaking and she caught it with her finger. “I think that it’s really cool the way it makes its own lube,” she said. “I didn’t know they did that.”

“I’m going to need a bit more than that though,” I said. “It’s quite sensitive and I can feel it starting to get a bit sore.”

She let go and it slapped against my stomach making her laugh before examining it for any soreness. “I’m sorry I didn’t realise. Do you want me to stop?”

“No,” I said, “it just needs a bit of lubrication that’s all.”

“How about if I do this,” she said as she flashed a wickedly sexy grin at me before poking out her tongue and quickly licking the top. “Does that help?” I let out a soft moan, I couldn’t help it, it just happened. “I take that as a yes then,” she said as she bent over and did it again, this time licking the whole length in one steady movement. I rolled my eyes back and moaned some more.

“I think that Robbie junior enjoys this kind of attention,” she said.

“Oh yeah,” I said, “He really likes that.”

She kissed the top and then held her lips on it, before gradually letting the head slide between them and into her warm mouth. I could hear her moan, as she took a penis into her mouth for the first time and then she gagged a little as it hit the back of her throat. I had done the same thing and could have given her some useful advice to help her through her first time, but I didn’t think that it would have been well received.

This was something that I had become quite good at since Tom first put his dick in my mouth almost four months ago. Fran seemed to be getting the hang of it pretty quickly too. We swapped positions so that she was lying on her back, with me kneeling over her, then she got me stand up while she knelt on the floor.

She seemed to be enjoying herself almost as much as I was, which I wasn't expecting. I don’t know why, but she just didn’t strike me as the kind of girl who would enjoy having a todger in her mouth. I couldn’t have been more wrong as she took my dick into her mouth and held it there until I went cross-eyed.

She looked way too pretty and innocent to be doing something like that, let alone enjoy it but I wasn't about to complain. She sucked on my dick for a good twenty minutes and I don't think it left her mouth once.

‘How does she do that, maybe she can teach me how to do it'?

My penis had never had so much attention and I was hanging by a thread.

I can’t remember what time it was when we finally stopped long enough to be able to fall asleep but we were too exhausted to talk or do anything other than smile at each other. If that was a test then I had surely passed with flying colours. I was bi-sexual, I knew that now for certain and it made me wonder what I had been so worried and up-tight about. It was easy in the end and everything worked fine. Tomorrow, I would get to spend the night with her brother and I could hardly wait.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 3
  • Wow 4
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Merry Christmas Dodger and thanks for the present ;) I know I'm not a huge fan of straight sex but do realize the importance of any teen boy questioning his identity. I'm sure things will become more complicated before long

Great job

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Not the most savory chapter, Dodger, but you did give us fair warning. Now that Robbie can "perform" for Fran, I'm wondering what if anything will impede his attempt to go straight. You've spun a real mystery here!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

No need to apologise as it's a part of the story. Guess the angst will be along soon. A good read and very enjoyable too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Robbie gets a sigh of relief at performing, but was it all that much fun? I think so, but the ambivalence...you drew that out well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks Dodger for this captivating story. Have never responded to an author before, but I find it very easy to relate to your writing, characters, and story line. It is both comforting and exciting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

 very quickly dropped he knickers    It's funny how a tiny mistake like this can interrupt the flow of a story. Of course, you meant 'her' knickers, but the omission of one letter made the line a little humorous. By the way Canuk, please note that I have never found fault with the 'Britishisms' like 'colour' or 'honour' that appear in your story. They sometimes look strange to an American eye like mine, but they are perfectly acceptable in your work! I even like the occasional 'eh' that gets thrown in at the end of a statement--that is so Canadian, you folk from the ice-bound North even talk that way! Misterwill

Link to comment
9 hours ago, mister will said:

 very quickly dropped he knickers    It's funny how a tiny mistake like this can interrupt the flow of a story. Of course, you meant 'her' knickers, but the omission of one letter made the line a little humorous. By the way Canuk, please note that I have never found fault with the 'Britishisms' like 'colour' or 'honour' that appear in your story. They sometimes look strange to an American eye like mine, but they are perfectly acceptable in your work! I even like the occasional 'eh' that gets thrown in at the end of a statement--that is so Canadian, you folk from the ice-bound North even talk that way! Misterwill

Robbie is the narrator and the story is set in Canada. Both countries use 'colour' instead of 'color' and 'honour' instead of 'honor'. Of the English speaking world, I'm pretty sure that only the US spell these words differently, so no apology needed here. I'm also certain that most of my discerning readers will have spotted the typo 'her' knickers, but I appreciate you pointing this out to me so that I can change it. As for the 'eh', well yeah, they do use this quite a bit north of the border, but not as much as people think in the USA. I've tried to reflect that in the story. Thanks for your comment.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

He’s right in the fact Fran seemed to have everything planned down to the letter which made it seemed like if we didn’t know better we’d doubt she was a virgin from the way she acted. Maybe he meant because he had been worried about his performance yet despite saying it was the best orgasm he’d ever had his first thoughts after having sex were that he enjoyed it but was glad it was over. He’s only ever bottomed and it wasn’t clear if he actually enjoyed that part with Tom as it was just mentioned multiple times that he was sore afterward which while normal for a person’s first time it just gave me the feeling it wasn’t the best experience for him. My point being is whether he’s bi or whatever his time with Fran is his first time penetrating any gender so of course it’s his best sexual experience to date. I’m not certain if he’s outright bisexual or if Fran is to him the way he was to Tom where she’s a rare exception.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks @NimirRaj I'm loving your comments which are proving very useful. They have given me an excuse to look at some of the early chapters and it's interesting to see how Robbie's character has developed. In this chapter he's still wrestling with his sexual identity and getting very confused. I think you've summed it up very well in your comment.

Link to comment

Okay, he made it -- I am relieved. I will admit to having performance anxiety for Robbie, but everything worked out!

While the 'age of consent' in Canada is sixteen as you say, there is a 'close in age exception' which would make consensual sex between under sixteens legal if the parties are near the same age (within two years, I believe ) and there is no participant who is in a position of dominance like a teacher or employer.

As always, excellent writing. Love the story, but still looking forward to 'sex with Nathan'. I believe those two could have a lifelong continuing relationship.

Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, Will Hawkins said:

Okay, he made it -- I am relieved. I will admit to having performance anxiety for Robbie, but everything worked out!

While the 'age of consent' in Canada is sixteen as you say, there is a 'close in age exception' which would make consensual sex between under sixteens legal if the parties are near the same age (within two years, I believe ) and there is no participant who is in a position of dominance like a teacher or employer.

As always, excellent writing. Love the story, but still looking forward to 'sex with Nathan'. I believe those two could have a lifelong continuing relationship.

Will

Thanks Will. I remember getting a little backlash after posting these chapters because of the heterosexual sex. It was enough for me to consider making changes and deleting certain parts. I was persuaded to leave it by some of the more sensible writers on the site and now I'm glad I did. It's part of the story and needed to included.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! I can't believe Robbie dicked her. Such a betrayal to all gay men.😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2018 at 6:55 PM, James B. said:

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck! I can't believe Robbie dicked her. Such a betrayal to all gay men.😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

It happens to the best of us. When it happened to me, I was 39 years old (still am, btw), but 7 years into marriage, I kept thinking, "If she only had a dick, things would be much better."

  • Love 1
Link to comment

You are British, I am American. You are writig a story about Canada. I have not been shy about making grammar suggestions about choices in written British. Please, what I want to avoid if at all possible, is suggesting rules about grammar that are American, but do not apply to works written in British. Churchill is well known for making a joke about British writing rules in a speech before Parliament, "A preposition is a word you should never end a sentence with."
   There are some British and American rules that are considered old-fashioned or no longer used, like avoiding 'split infinitives'. That rule was one which was drubbed into me by every English teacher since the Third Grade, but it is no longer enforced. (Editors say that it stems from Latin where the infinitive case is a form of the verb and cannot be split off, and we are not writing in Latin.) Some things I do in my own writing, I would never think of suggesting to another author, like I frequently use reverse order in a sentence, not because the other order is not correct, but because I think reversing sentence order sometimes sounds better. And I even start a sentence sometimes with 'and' or 'but'.

If I ever make a grammar suggestion to you with which you disagree, don't change it, just grin and move on, I am not going to have a fit! (See, a sentence in reversed order!)

Mr Will

Link to comment

Well he was able to perform for her now he will be in bedroom with her hot brother I wonder if Philippe will notice something?

Trying to look ahead will it be better or worse if Fran finds out Robbie is cheating with Nathan instead of another girl

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..