Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 6,628 Words
  • 5,377 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 57. Chapter 57 The Sting!

I suppose that I should have known better than to try to outsmart Nathan. ‘I’m not very good at cards’, was what he had said to me. ‘I’ve been practicing with my sister’. Like this guy really needed to practice at poker.

“You're a hustler!” I said, throwing in my hand.

“Oops, I think I’ve won again,” he said excitedly, looking down at his three Queens. It was enough to beat my crappy hand, and I was beginning to wonder where he kept getting those cards from. He had a wicked smile on his face, as he rubbed his palms together in expectation. “Beginners luck, I guess.”

“Yeah right,” I said, “I’ve gotta get your sister to give me a few lessons one day.” Nathan was laughing, and he had every reason to. He had only lost the one game and removed his socks, but his red pyjamas remained glued to him like a second skin, and they had never really been in any danger. I had already lost three times and was sitting there in only a pair of briefs, which now had to go as well. The game was over; he had utterly destroyed me, and now I was going to have to get naked in front of him, instead of it being the other way around. I looked towards him, hoping for some mercy.

“You're gonna make me do this aren’t you?”

“Of course,” he said, “wouldn’t you be doing the same?” He had a point, I had had it all planned out. “Whenever you're ready dude, there’s plenty of time.” He was enjoying his victory and milking it for everything that he could, as I offered him a nervous smile and eased myself off the floor to stand in front of him.

“What if your parents come home early?” I pleaded, but to no avail. He just pointed at my briefs with his finger and motioned for me to drop them.

“Robbie, don’t tell me now, after all this time that you’re shy. I thought that this is what you wanted?” he said, “I know that you don’t mind taking your clothes off in front of Daniel.”

He was right of course, but I also knew that Nathan had more of a vested interest in what I was about to show him, than Daniel.

“Okay, I don’t mind,” I said, “but first, just tell me something. Where the fuck did you learn to play cards like that? I mean cut out the bullshit. You don’t play like a fifteen-year-old kid. You’re good…can you memorize the cards or are you cheating?”

It made him laugh, and I suppose I would have been too, had my plan not backfired so spectacularly. “No, nothing like that. I learned from my dad, he’s really good at poker. We used to play quite a lot.”

‘Great, a poker playing dentist with a stupid sense of humour’.

“You know, I actually made a few mistakes back there that you should have capitalized on,” he said. “It would have won you another game, but luckily for me, you didn’t notice.”

“Lucky for you,” I said, mimicking him.

“Maybe next time eh?”

“There won’t be a next time,” I said, “I’m never playing you at cards again.”

“Oh stop sulking, you little baby. You lost. Now quit stalling and get them off, big boy.”

“You might wanna wait a while, before making rash statements like that.”

‘I just hope he’s not disappointed’.

I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my underwear and began pushing them down.

“Wait!” he said, raising his hand, and I froze as I reached the base of my limp penis, revealing a tuft of dark brown pubic hair over the top of my garment, but nothing else. He smiled apologetically, before making a big deal of sliding the coffee table out of the way, so that there was nothing between us. I got the feeling that this was a deliberate ploy to prolong my agony, as I waited for him to settle down and give me the order to continue.

“Are you ready now?” I said, anxious to get it over with, and onto the main event which I was sure would follow. He sat down cross-legged, grinning like a Cheshire cat, with his eyes glued to me, and then nodded his head.

“I’m ready,” he said.

“Can we go up to your room afterwards?”

“We can do lots of things afterwards.”

That made me feel much better. He was right of course; this was what I had wanted all along. What did it matter who got undressed first; I was certain that he would join me before long.

Forcing a nervous smile, I steadied myself and took a deep breath before continuing. “Okay,” I said, “you won fair and square,” and without further ado, I quickly dropped my briefs to my ankles and kicked them off.

It wasn’t the way that I had planned, but at least one of us was naked, and he made no attempt to hide his delight, as he studied my wares. My eyes flicked around the semi-darkened basement, as I bit my bottom lip and waited, red-faced, for his reaction.

I looked down to see what was so fascinating, but it looked much the same as it always did. It wasn’t as if I had suddenly shrunk or grown a few extra inches, and I started to worry in case it wasn’t what he had been expecting.

‘Does he think that I’m small? Why is he staring like that’?

“Is everything okay?” I asked, “I know it’s not much to look at but….”

“No,” he said, cutting me off, “don’t be silly, I think you’re beautiful, really.” It was a nice compliment, but it wasn’t enough to make me feel any more comfortable. “It’s just that….”

“What?”

“It doesn’t matter, but I didn’t think that you’d be circumcised, that’s all. It makes no difference, honestly. I mean, I prefer it, really.”

“What made you think that?”

“I dunno…I just thought…look, it’s cool really. It’s nothing to worry about, I think cut is better.”

If there is anything that is absolutely guaranteed to get a guy worried, it’s watching somebody staring at your dick, and telling you that there’s nothing to worry about.

“I was born over here,” I said, “I was done as a baby, I’m guessing you were too.”

“You’ll have to wait a little longer to find that out sweetie,” he said teasingly, and I wondered what else he had in mind.

Despite his assurances, I still got the impression that he was a little disappointed in what he saw. Tom wasn’t circumcised and although I had seen him naked on many occasions when I finally got to touch him, I had a lot of fun working out how the foreskin thing worked. It was a little different from what I was used to, but I soon learned how to pleasure him using that extra piece of skin, which I never had, or couldn’t remember having.

My needless worrying and his intense and detailed inspection, albeit from a distance, was enough to keep an erection at bay, and I felt a little relieved by that, at least, as I began to nervously shift my weight from one leg to the other. “Can I put some clothes on now?”

“NO!” he said stubbornly, “why would you want to do that?”

“Err…because I’m getting fed up of being the entertainment around here.”

“That was the deal remember, the loser has to get naked?”

“I am,” I said, “now it’s your turn…it’s getting a little late, don’t you think?”

He giggled, before finally raising his head to look at my face. “Ah, I’m sorry sweetie, I don’t mean to make you nervous, but I think you look really nice without clothes, and your…well you know…your thingy…your dinkle…your willy, whatever you wanna call it, is well…cute, you know.”

“Cute?”

“What I mean is, I really like it…honestly.”

“It gets bigger,” I said, but I wasn’t sure why I felt the need to say that. It wasn’t as if he had said anything at all about my size. Perhaps it was to counter his use of the word cute, which I found a little inappropriate.

“I know how they work silly,” he said smiling at me, “but you can show me if you want?”

“I can try, but I might need a little help with that, you know…to get it going.” I was starting to feel more comfortable now with my nudity, as the temperature began to rise and our game turned more serious. “Do you wanna take a closer look?” I said and I saw Nathan’s face light up.

“Is that okay?”

“Absolutely,” I said.

He moved towards me on all fours, like a big cat stalking its prey, before stopping to kneel in front of me. Our eyes met; his smile was now gone and his mouth half-open as he took in deep breaths. He looked hot and flushed; his eager face glowing like a beacon, as I felt myself rising in anticipation. This was more like it; the card game was fun and provided an interesting warm-up, but now, at last, it was time for the main act. The inhibitions that I had, were fast disappearing, dispersed by a hot flush that swept through me, and a familiar tingling in my loins that accompanied my growing member. When I looked down at him; his wide eyes were hungry, almost pleading me for permission to take that all important next step.

“Can I touch you?” he said, and I had to stop my knees from buckling. At that point, he really didn’t need to use those puppy dog eyes to such good effect, I would have agreed to his request, no matter what.

‘Like I’m ever gonna say no to that’.

He barely waited for me to mumble some kind of nonsensical reply, before wrapping his slim fingers around me for the very first time. His touch was exquisite; I knew it would be, and such was the intensity of this first contact, he could easily have finished the job with a mere half a dozen strokes.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip hard, preparing for a battle with my loins that I couldn’t win, but needed desperately to postpone. He may have beaten me at cards, but somewhere along the line, we must have swapped roles, because this didn’t feel like losing to me. It felt more like the spoils of victory, as I moaned lightly in appreciation of his loving and tender touch.

“I’ve changed my mind,” I said, “I definitely wanna play you at cards again…as often as you like in fact…I don’t mind.”

He left his work briefly to glance up at me and smile. “Maybe next time, I’ll let you win.”

“No, I don’t want you doing me any favours…losing has suddenly become very, very…cool.”

The familiar sensations were already there, banging at the door, as he moved his hand to massage me with an almost feather-like touch. I looked at the ceiling and dug in deep, determined to make a fight of it.

Each time I glanced down at him, he looked up and smiled, anxious for my approval. I wanted to let him know how well he was doing for a novice, but he didn’t look as if he needed any encouragement, and my voice was now deserting me, replaced by a series of incoherent groans. He moved his hand gently to caress me, using his index finger to smear my juices in a circle around the tip of my glans before moving his other hand into action, feeling and stroking my testicles. I let out a loud approving moan, which he acknowledged with a brief look towards me.

“Can I kiss it?” he asked, and he puckered up, as he held it in front of his face with a naughty smile. I very nearly fainted as he rested it against his cheek, and it seemed to twitch on its own at the welcome prospect. I couldn’t reply, but took a sharp intake of breath, as his moist lips glided over me. The warm, succulent confines of his mouth, provided an enticing retreat for my already over-excited penis, and the sensation it produced was better than anything that I had previously experienced in my short lifetime.

It was just the beginning, and he wasn’t doing anything special, but I was already delirious with excitement as he made his first exploratory moves. It wasn’t the technique that sent me wild; although I knew that he would only get better. It was watching him do it that did the damage. The realization of a dream, which up until that very minute, I had still refused to allow myself to believe in, for fear that it would somehow go wrong, and I would be denied at the last moment.

As I closed my eyes; I had to keep reminding myself that it was Nathan’s mouth that was clamped around my dick, and his tongue that was eagerly, but lovingly feeling its way around me. He speeded up and I found it difficult to maintain my balance, while fighting against an inevitable, but still premature conclusion. I was proud of myself for making it that far, but in the face of such overwhelming odds, I didn’t fancy my chances of holding out for much longer.

Needing desperately to hold on to something, I put my hands on his head, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and trying to resist the temptation to push him down further. I didn’t need to; he tried it himself and choked after attempting the impossible. Then he looked up at me apologetically as he coughed and spluttered, but I was glad of the respite, and the opportunity to slow things down. I had been tantalizingly close to an orgasm, and as my body retreated from the threshold, I tried to compose myself and prepare for the next onslaught.

“Sorry,” he said, meeting my eyes. He was still holding my dick in a clenched fist in front of his face and was preparing to go back into action when I stopped him.

“It’s okay,” I said, taking deep breaths, “you were really good, honestly.”

“I’m sorry if I bit you, did it hurt?” He had nicked me slightly with his huge front teeth, as he got carried away, making me wince, but nothing serious and I smiled to reassure him, as I grabbed hold of his top, to pull him to his feet.

“Only a little,” I said as I kissed him, and he responded by tilting his head and exploring my mouth, sucking hard on my tongue, lip and chin, before taking mouthfuls of my neck.

“Do you want me to carry on?” he asked as he brought his face back up to mine. “I don’t mind?” I knew that he was willing to take me all the way, but as tempting an offer as that was, there was something that I needed first.

I had waited long enough, and now that the curtain had been raised, and we were well and truly into the physical phase of our relationship, I wanted to have my turn.

I was sure that any rules governing our strip poker game had now expired, and that I had not only met, but exceeded all of the conditions. He had got to see me naked, and now I needed to even things up. The sudden break in proceedings presented me with an opportunity to get my hands on my own trophy.

“You’re doing really good,” I said, “but you don’t need to…you know…take it in so deep. That way you won’t choke.” I had my hands on his hips and moved them around his back to grab his butt, pushing him into me. “Will you let me demonstrate?”

He had worked tirelessly for his prize, but his reaction to my offer was a clear indication that he was ready to receive some much-needed attention himself. “If you want,” he said, and he closed his eyes as I moved my hand between us, to begin rubbing his own erection. His elasticated, and extremely snug-fitting, pyjama bottoms, offered little resistance at the front and left nothing to the imagination as I knelt in front of him to massage his tool through the fleecy material.

“I want,” I said. There was nothing that I wanted more.

He responded with a deep sensual sigh, as I prodded and then nibbled at his barely covered manhood. “Let’s get rid of these, shall we?” I said.

“They’re a little tight,” he replied, as he wiggled his butt to help me pull them down, but as I lifted them over his erection, my hungry eyes were met by another, unexpected layer of clothing. A thin and equally tight pair of black briefs, which he had neglected to mention.

“Was this your insurance policy?” I remarked, referring to our game of poker. He shrugged his shoulders in a half-hearted apology, and I licked my lips at the prospect. The thin stretchy fabric had been undetectable under his pyjamas, but without that layer, they were quite ineffective at concealing his fairly formidable weapon. They hugged his penis like cling-film, as it stood proudly against his tummy pointing up to his navel. It didn’t stop far short of it either, and his head had found its way under the waistband, lifting it slightly and allowing me my first glimpse of his manhood. I looked down to see the tip of it, already moist with his juice, as I continued to struggle with his bottoms, inching them slowly down his tender, and now quite red looking thighs. I was able to gradually work them off him, one leg at a time, making him wobble and grab my shoulder to steady himself. It provided us with an unexpected and bizarre flash of comedy, in the midst of an otherwise highly erotic moment. We both laughed as he hopped from one foot to another, trying to keep his balance, until I finally and unceremoniously, managed to tug them inside out, and over his feet to throw them across the room. They landed on top of one of the table lamps, which somehow didn’t topple, but dimmed the light.

If need be, I was ready to take a pair of scissors to his top, but Nathan, probably realizing that I wasn’t going to be held up any longer, quickly pulled it off himself. It kept me on my knees, which was where I needed to be for the main event, with his penis standing proudly in position, just inches away. We were nearly even, but first I had to make good a promise that I had made to myself earlier, and I was in the perfect place to do it. He had, after all, been flaunting them shamelessly at me, for weeks, and now unable to resist any longer, I knelt in front of him, pope style, and kissed the top of his feet.

“You don’t have to kiss my feet,” he said giggling, but I did, and he knew it too. It must have looked a little odd, and it may have been somewhat out of his comfort zone at such an early stage in the proceedings, but to me, it was a necessary evil, without which, I would never have been satisfied.

I guess after sucking on a guy’s toes, there’s really not a lot left to feel embarrassed about, and I was able to continue my advance, kissing my way up each of his legs, with my eyes fixed firmly on the prize above. The tight fabric barely covered him, but I was determined to make it a moment to cherish, as I licked him teasingly through the thin material before slowly unveiling him like a work of art.

“I knew it,” I said, eyeing him closely, “your fucking gorgeous.” He shifted a little nervously on the spot, just as I had done earlier before I took a hold of him with both hands. It had been a long wait, but at last, I had my reward. “Are you ready for me to demonstrate?” I didn’t wait for his answer, but I heard him yelp almost like a puppy dog as I covered him with my mouth and reached the promised land.

Listening to the cute noises that he made, as I went to work on him, was an unexpected bonus. I never had him down as much of a talker during sex, and in my fantasies, he was usually the quiet one; shy and reserved, but a more than willing participant. For some reason, I had been expecting the same in real life, so it was a surprise to hear him voicing his appreciation and encouragement, in-between cute little whimpers, whines and moans that would have had any porn director jumping with joy.

He wasn’t loud, not in the way that Fran was, but he was quite vocal and not slow to point out to me what he enjoyed the most. I was loving it almost as much as he was, and I found that I was able to get different sounds out of him with certain movements of my tongue and lips. It was almost like a musical instrument, except the noises that he made were far more beautiful and profound than anything that I had heard in an orchestra. It was certainly music to my ears and I was blowing him like a trumpet, determined to make his first sexual experience, as pleasurable as I could.

I wasn’t expecting him to last very long, and even in the beginning he had sounded precariously close to the edge, so I was a little surprised when he stopped me and pulled me upright, forcing his mouth over mine. I could see the clock on the wall behind him, as we stood naked together for the first time. I had been there for almost two hours and was starting to get a little uneasy in the basement, scared in case his parents or sister were to come home early.

“Can we go to your room now; it’ll be safer?” I said, but I was already talking to the top of his head, as he lowered himself to continue where he had left off earlier. He was a quick learner and soon had me up against the ropes, as I tried in vain to force back the tide. I whimpered for him to stop before it was too late, concerned about the consequences, his mouth, the rug, the ceiling even, but he looked towards me and kept going, ignoring my feeble pleas.

I knew that he would; his intentions were fairly obvious. There’s no way that he was going to blow me on his parent’s rug, without a clean-up plan.

It was a sterling effort on my part and I was sure that I had redeemed myself after my accident three days earlier, but in the end, it was like trying to paddle up Niagara with a teaspoon. I inevitably lost control and was forced to surrender to the current, before being swept over the edge.

Nathan’s heroic effort to swallow my seed on his first attempt failed, as he choked and pulled away coughing and spluttering. I was in mid flow and suddenly exposed, but at least he had the sense to hold on to me and keep stroking it through to the end. I watched, almost trance-like, unable and unwilling to stem the tide as the last couple of streams hit him squarely between the eyes.

It hadn’t gone to plan for him, but I was grateful that despite his obvious discomfort he had still managed to steer me across the line with an improvised finish. He stood up holding his hands to his mouth and coughed another couple of times as he tried to clean himself up.

“I’m sorry,” he said, and he truly sounded it, although I couldn’t understand why.

“It’s okay,” I said, and I held onto him as I tried to recover, pulling him into me. I was sweaty, and still trembling a little as I took in a couple of deep breaths.

“I messed up.”

“No, you didn’t…you did…really well,” I said, as he reached down to retrieve his discarded underwear and then used them to wipe his face. “I’m sorry if I made a mess.”

“You couldn’t help it,” he said, “it’s not your fault. I should’ve kept it where it was.”

I put my arms around him again and pulled him in for another hug. “No, you didn’t have to do that, honestly.”

“I wanted to please you, though.”

“You did…bloody hell Nathan, you need to look at your face in the mirror mate.” He laughed as I kissed him. “Oh, and you missed a bit above your eye,” I said, and he used his now well-soiled briefs to wipe where I was pointing.

Our fumbled adolescent attempt at the money shot was hardly the kind of polished performance that you would find at the end of a porn video, but it didn’t matter to me. The fact that it was Nathan doing it, made it the best sexual experience of my life so far, eclipsing anything that I had done previously with Tom. I probably hadn’t helped matters by being so quick off the mark again, but these were problems that I was certain we would be able to sort out, as we became more comfortable with one another and more accomplished at what we were doing.

“I did swallow a little bit,” he said, and he smacked his lips together and pulled a funny face at me, before giggling. He looked so completely adorable when he did things like that, and I squeezed him tight and licked the tip of his nose, before plunging into those gorgeous lips again.

‘That was well worth losing at cards for’.

I put my hands behind him to massage his soft cheeks, while I kissed and sucked on his smooth neck.

“We should go upstairs now?” he said, and I knew why. My deflated manhood was now easily being pushed aside by his rigid boner, as they jostled for position between us, and he must have been ready for a little relief himself.

“Do I get to try out your bed?”

“If you want,” he said. He had a contented look on his face as he combed back his hair, and then he closed his eyes as I reached between us to hold him.

“And do I get to play with this?” I said, pulling on his erection and twisting it in my palm, making him catch his breath.

I let him lead the way up two flights of stairs, and was rewarded with a breath-taking view of his bare rear end. He had nice, big, rounded cheeks that wobbled slightly as he walked, and if he had of looked back, he might have seen me drooling.

“You have the sexiest bottom I have ever seen,” I said, as I followed him into his room. It had become familiar territory for me, and after my embarrassment there a few days earlier, I now had the opportunity to put things right. As he closed the door and pulled the curtains, I took the initiative and jumped into his queen size bed, to wait for my lover boy.

It wasn’t long before he slid in beside me, pulling me close and wrapping his legs around mine. The warm summer temperatures were already making it uncomfortable under his oversized duvet and with my mind now focused on the task ahead, I threw it back and kicked it onto the floor.

“Can we turn the light on?” I asked, and he compromised by switching on his bedside lamp, as I went to work, exploring him with my hands and covering his tender body in kisses. Then with him lying on his back, I sat up, crossed legged, to feast my eyes on the sheer beauty of this boy beside me. Naked under the soft orange light; his body glowed like a priceless treasure. It was still hard for me to believe that this was actually happening for real, yet there I was, with his penis in my hand; gently stroking it to the sound of his sensual breathing.

He opened his eyes; perhaps wondering how long I was going to keep him waiting, so I speeded up my hand movements and dropped down beside him. “Nathan, I wanna please you; I wanna give you the best orgasm you’ve ever had. I mean it, I’ll do whatever you want, whatever turns you on, okay?” He whimpered softly into my face, without saying anything, as I kissed his smooth cheek and then nibbled on his ear.

He looked completely absorbed by the experience and his face was contorted with pleasure as I pounded him relentlessly until I was certain that I had him teetering on the edge. Then I relaxed my grip and slowed down a little to allow him some respite. I wanted his first orgasm to be really special, and more than just a simple hand job. He could have done that himself. “Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it,” I said, “anything at all.”

He didn’t reply; or look as if he was even capable of forming a sentence, so I did it for him, choosing the words that I thought he would most want to hear.

“Do you wanna cum in my mouth?” I said, and he gave a cute moan as I licked his neck. “Would you like that?” He screwed up his face and let out a high pitched whine. “Is that a yes?”

“Yes,” he gasped.

“I want that too okay,” I said, and I shifted my body down the bed to rest my head on his stomach and look his penis straight in the eye. It looked as if it was ready for some attention, so I moved closer and allowed his slippery glans into my mouth, certain that it was going to be quick.

I was wrong. He proved to be much more resilient than I had been, as I worked away dutifully pleasuring him for a good twenty minutes without any sign of an end product. He was enjoying it; I could tell by his constant, almost delirious, and often incomprehensible banter. Also, by the way that he writhed around beneath me, his stomach falling away, as he took in gasps of air and then pushing my head upwards as he arched his back.

When he started taking shorter and faster breaths, and his body began to shake, as I sped up, certain that he was on the cusp of what was looking and sounding like the mother of all orgasms. I could hear him calling my name in between cute high pitched whimpers as he grabbed handfuls of my hair and thrashed his skinny legs in front of me. I kept going, almost willing him over the line, but each time he got close, he seemed to fall away again.

My arm was starting to ache, and eventually, I had to stop for a rest.

I planted kisses over his smooth belly and then worked my way up to his chest and neck, to reach his lips as his breathing slowed.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I need a time out.”

“It’s okay…it’s not your fault. It’s me…I’m no good at this.”

“What do you mean you’re no good, you’re doing fine.” I brushed his hair from his sweaty face with my fingers and smiled at him. “You looked like you were enjoying it.”

“I am,” he said, panting and cupping his hand on the back of my neck. “I really am, but I can’t…you know…it’s embarrassing.”

“It’s not embarrassing at all,” I said, kissing him gently on the lips. “It’s your first time and you’re probably a little nervous. You need to relax, there’s plenty of time, it’ll happen, I promise.”

He smiled at me and I licked some of the sweat from his cheek. “Did this happen to you on your first time?” he asked, and I thought back to my first experience with Tom. It wasn’t all that long ago, but it seemed like ages.

“No,” I replied, staring into space, “not at all.”

“Maybe there’s something wrong with me then,” he said, and he looked a little sad. I smiled and kissed him on the nose. It made me want to love him even more, and I was prepared to do anything to please him.

“Don’t be silly; there’s nothing wrong with you. You’re perfectly normal, and I’m gonna prove it to you…as soon as I get some feeling back in my mouth.”

He rolled over onto his side and held my head as he looked into my eyes. “Ah baby, I’m sorry. I don’t want you to hurt yourself because of me,” he said. “You don’t have to do that anymore; we can do something else…I don’t mind.”

We kissed and then he began slowly moving his tongue across my lips, top and bottom, and reaching inside sliding it along the outside of my teeth. “Is that better,” he said, pulling his mouth away just far enough to move his own lips.

“Much better thanks…you’re an angel.”

“I don’t think I would qualify as an angel after what we’ve just been doing.”

“Well, you’re my angel,” I said, “my sexy angel, and I love you so much you can’t even imagine.” I stared into his bright eyes and touched his face with the tips of my fingers, before running my hand slowly through his hair and connecting once more with his inviting, and irresistible lips. They were simply too good to pass up, and each sentence that we spoke was punctuated with a kiss and followed by a warm, appreciative smile.

“I really mean it,” I said, “you’ve turned my life around…it’s like…I dunno. You make me feel so good. I can’t explain it, but I don’t know how I managed to live without you all these years.”

“I love you too Robbie.”

“Really?”

“Of course silly. Isn’t it obvious…do you think I’d do this if I didn’t love you?” As if to demonstrate his point, he reached down between us to take hold of my dick, which immediately began to fill out between his fingers, and spring back to life. I closed my eyes for a few seconds as his soft touch resonated throughout my body, sending familiar waves of pleasure to my brain, but from a still unfamiliar source. I would have happily stayed there for hours, with him holding me like that, sharing quick kisses and staring into his eyes, in an almost dream like state.

It took a while before I was able to give thought to his comment, but when I did, it made me smile. “You know, there are people out there who have sex with people who they don’t love…just for fun.”

“I know that, but I’m not one of them.”

“Wow,” I said, “that is so cool. I can’t believe how lucky I am to be with you…and for you to wanna be with me. It’s like I’m living my dream here, you know. I still can’t get my head around it. Don’t laugh, but I think it was meant to be, you know, me moving here from England and everything. I lost my mom but found someone else to love. But in a different way of course.” I gave him an embarrassed, tight-lipped smile, hoping that he would forgive my nonsensical gibberish. “You think I’m crazy, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he said, “you are definitely crazy. But what you just said makes perfect sense.”

“It does?”

“You know it does, and I love it when you talk like that and show your feelings. You’re so sweet and I love you so much.” He gave my dick a quick squeeze, which made my mouth fall open, and my eyes roll back in my head like a slot machine.

“So you really do love me the same…like you feel the same way an all?”

“Yes,” he said, before kissing my nose. “I’m not lying.”

“I know that I’m sorry…I’m just scared that’s all.”

“Of what?”

“Of things going wrong, like…I dunno. I’m scared of losing you, I guess.”

“Oh baby, that’s so sweet,” he said, before doing his best to reassure me with a long kiss, while slowly rubbing my package below. Then he used his free hand, to push back and stroke my tousled hair. “Now listen to me; I love you and you’re the only boy that I want, okay?” I nodded, as he studied me with his most serious expression. “I mean it, Robbie…you’re my dream too. I can’t imagine life without you.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“Besides, there’s no one else around here!”

“What!”

He laughed. “I’m joking baby, don’t get all paranoid.”

“Very funny,” I said with a sulky face. “But what about Simon?”

‘What made me even think of him’?

“Simon who?”

“You know,” I said, “Simon from your drama club.”

“What about him?”

“He’s gay, isn’t he?”

“So what?”

“Yeah, I knew it,” I said, with a knowing smile.

“Oh my God, Robbie, do I detect a little jealousy?”

“No,” I said, “it’s a lot of jealousy.”

“You’re jealous of Simon, just because he’s gay?”

“But he dances with you,” I said, “and you have to admit, he’s cute too.”

“I don’t think he’s cute,” he said, “but even if I did, that doesn’t mean that I’m gonna…you know. And our dance is just a routine; we’re not exactly doing the tango together.” He stared at my blank expression. “Do you even know what a tango is?”

“Yes, it’s an orange fizzy drink.”

“No, it’s a dance, but it doesn’t matter. You can dance with me too if you want?”

“I can’t.”

“I can teach you.” He smiled and kissed me again, before glancing down at my penis. His hand was still gently working away, aided now by a little of my own lubrication. “Anyway, Simon doesn’t even go to our school, just the drama club, it’s open to anyone.”

‘I guess that explains why I haven’t seen him in school’.

“And I’m glad now that he doesn’t,” he continued.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you obviously like him. You said he was cute. Maybe I’m the one who should be jealous?”

“Just because he’s cute, doesn’t mean that I’m gonna…okay,” I said, “no need to give me that look, point taken. But there are plenty of other gay boys in our school, or so I’ve been told.”

“Who told you that?”

“Fran.”

“How does she know?”

“I dunno.”

“Did she give you any names?”

“No.”

“Did you ask her?”

“Yes,” I said, “of course, but she wouldn’t tell me. Why do you wanna know anyway?”

“Why do you?” He raised his eyebrows, waiting for my reply. He had a good point.

“I was just interested that’s all. You know, I like to keep an eye on my competition.” I thought that it was a fairly good reply, and it made him laugh.

“As long as you watch from a distance, then I don’t mind,” he said, as he pushed me onto my back and speeded up his wrist movement, making me draw a sharp breath. “But from now on, this thing belongs to me, understand?”

I nodded, gladly agreeing to his terms, as he tightened his grip and pulled for home.

If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to like, review, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
The boy’s naughty night is continued in the next chapter.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well I hope they remembered to pick up all their clothes before they left the basement! Anyone who goes down there is going to smell what they've done anyway! ;-)

Link to comment

Nice chapter, sexy but cute. They are both soo nervous =) Robbie is in a hair trigger and Nathan seems worried. Hope he can let go now after their conversation and understanding that both feel the same about each, and are able the enjoy themselves before someone arrives.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OOhhhhhh what a chapter :). I will actually review after the next one when I can think strait, er gay, er...think at all :) Great writing. Looking forward to more and happy for the boys!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 06:39 PM, wenmale64 said:

OOhhhhhh what a chapter :). I will actually review after the next one when I can think strait, er gay, er...think at all :) Great writing. Looking forward to more and happy for the boys!!!

Thank you for your review wenmale, I hope you like the next one. I look forward to reading your opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 03:34 PM, sweetlion86 said:

Nice chapter, sexy but cute. They are both soo nervous =) Robbie is in a hair trigger and Nathan seems worried. Hope he can let go now after their conversation and understanding that both feel the same about each, and are able the enjoy themselves before someone arrives.

Thanks sweetlion, I hope the next chapter lives up to your expectations. I appreciate your review.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2017 08:15 AM, droughtquake said:

Well I hope they remembered to pick up all their clothes before they left the basement! Anyone who goes down there is going to smell what they've done anyway! ;-)

Good point, but the basement is a fairly safe place for Nathan, as it's not really used by his parents. We can only hope that they've been careful with their clothing, though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, Nathan is devious as first he said he didn’t know how to play poker and then Robbie learns he had an extra layer of clothing he was lying about lol. Very sneaky and smart. He may have been the virgin in this scenario but he seemed to have taken control of the situation pretty well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

Wow, Nathan is devious as first he said he didn’t know how to play poker and then Robbie learns he had an extra layer of clothing he was lying about lol. Very sneaky and smart. He may have been the virgin in this scenario but he seemed to have taken control of the situation pretty well.

Yeah, Nathan was in control from the very start. Robbie didn't stand a chance. Lucky for him they both had the same objectives.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..