Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 4,753 Words
  • 5,355 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 58. Chapter 58 Sleeping with the Enemy

“You look really cute when you cum,” he said, before planting another long kiss on my lips. I looked at him curiously, as I lie on my back, taking deep breaths and listening to my heart still thumping inside. “Your face I mean; it’s so sexy.” He was lying next to me on his side, smiling. I was still in dreamland. “Was that nice baby?”

I nodded my appreciation of his hard work, as my body slowly returned to somewhere close to normal. “I guess you don’t need any lessons in that department.”

He giggled as he wiped his hand on my chest, and then pushed the fringe from my sweaty forehead. “I’m pretty good with my hands,” he said, “I’ve had a lot of practice over the past year.”

“A year! Is that it?” I propped myself up on my elbows. “You mean; you’ve only been…you know…jerking off for a year?”

He laughed as he sat upright on the bed and crossed his legs. He was as naked as the day that he was born, and looking ever more comfortable with it. “Just over a year actually,” he said. “I had my first orgasm last May, a week after my fourteenth birthday.”

I wasn’t sure how to react; it made him sound even younger than he was, and as usual, I wasn’t comfortable with that.

“Did you write it in your diary or something?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said, “do you wanna see it?”

“Err…I was only joking Nathan, but maybe another time.” It was something else that I didn’t know about him. He kept a diary. “Are you gonna put this in your diary too?” I asked, referring to our first time together.

“Of course,” he said smiling, “that’s if you don’t mind. Don’t worry nobody will ever get to see it.”

“But you were gonna show me.”

“You’re different,” he said, “you get to see everything.” He was right about that; the proof was sitting right beside me, and I could still scarcely believe my luck.

“Will you same the same thing to your next boyfriend?” I teased him and his smile dropped.

“What makes you think that I’m gonna want another boyfriend?” he said.

I stared at him as he sat in the soft orange glow of his bedside lamp. He looked almost too perfect to be real, and perhaps there lay my answer.

‘How will it be possible to keep him’?

It wasn’t something that I particularly wanted to contemplate at such a time, but it was already in the back of my mind, eating away at me. It seemed improbable that such a boy could ever be tied down to one partner, but I pushed that thought to one side as I stared, rather disappointedly, at the small milky droplets on my stomach. It had felt like a lot more at the time, but it was my second offering in as many hours, and with Nathan, now rather unexpectedly, in the driver’s seat, I had to wonder whether I would be setting any new personal records.

“So, when did you start?” he asked, “You know…I mean when did you cum?”

“A couple of minutes ago, didn’t you notice?” I tried to keep a straight face but laughed as he slapped me, gently and playfully across my fast shrinking willy. Then as he tried to move his hand out of the way, I managed to grab his wrist and pull him towards me. We were both laughing, but despite his half-hearted attempt to resist, I was easily able to drag him on top of me. His legs slid between mine and I wrapped my arms around his back to secure my prey, but he didn’t struggle. Content instead, to lie on top of my fairly meager second offering of the day and continue with his oral examination, until I literally had to push his face off mine. He was still sucking on my bottom lip, as he lifted his head, trying to take it with him, like a hostage. It hurt and I winced a little, but this time, he showed no remorse, choosing instead to laugh at my discomfort.

Despite his waif-like frame and decidedly underage looks, Nathan wasn’t as fragile as he appeared, or sometimes liked to pretend. He could play rough when he wanted to, and the more comfortable he became in this new environment, the more assertive and forceful he was getting. Such was his progress that I could almost see him coming out of his shell, and even though I wasn’t shy in my actions, he already seemed to be more comfortable talking about sex than I was.

“You didn’t answer my question,” he said, “when did you first cum?” I had to think about it.

“I dunno, when I was twelve, I think. Is it important?” It was barely three years ago, but it seemed as if I had been wanking forever. Maybe this was an important moment in a boy’s development; similar to a girl’s first period, but unlike Nathan, I had never felt the need to discuss it with anyone, or compelled to make a note of it on the calendar.

“Oh,” he said, “maybe I’m a late developer.”

I wasn’t certain if there was a right or wrong age for a boy to start this kind of thing, and I had never discussed it anyone, not even Tom. Talking candidly to somebody about sex was still a little out of my comfort zone unless it was concealed in a joke. The fact that I had spent much of the previous two hours sucking on his dick, didn’t make it any easier either. There was a lot that I could do that I wouldn’t want to talk about, and there was still a lot that I had to do. Pleasing my boyfriend, was now my priority, and I was running out of time.

“You have a bit of catching up to do then,” I said, as I pushed him upright, and then told him to put his legs either side of me and sit on my stomach. Smiling at me and biting his lip seductively, he chose instead to plonk his ass down on my crotch, wiggling his bottom over my deflated todger, until it rested between his smooth butt cheeks. He opened his eyes wide in fake surprise as my willy quickly woke from its post climatic sleep and began to stir again.

“Oops, sorry,” he said, “that could have been embarrassing.” His little show was pure theater, straight out of one of his beloved ‘Carry On’, or ‘Benny Hill’ shows, but I was a little shocked, and uncomfortable at his reference to something that—as far as Nathan was concerned—I hadn’t even considered. I remained as still as possible, scared that he would get the wrong impression, but it was already too late and he smiled wickedly as my unintended hard-on began to poke him in his rear end.

“You don’t…?”

“It’s okay sweetie, we can save that for another time,” he said, as he shifted his body forward slightly until I was out of the danger zone.

His bold invitation presented me with some unexpected problems. For a start, even though I had allowed Tom access to the fabled northwest passage on more than a few occasions and Alex, regrettably, the once. I had never returned the favor, and neither did I want to. I had penetrated Fran and enjoyed the experience enough to complete the task, but it was a different port of entry and with a girl, there was no other way. If I had a choice, then I would have gladly swapped places with her, but she would have needed to grow a dick first.

With Nathan, I would have been willing to give it a go, but basically, I would have been a lot happier at the bottom, and the impression that I got, was that he was probably the same way. In which case, one of us, quite literally, would be buggered.

I pushed it from my head along with all the other negative thoughts and smiled at him while contemplating the task ahead. According to Nathan’s bedside clock, it was a nearly ten-thirty, and my cab would be waiting to take me home in an hour. I was sure that he would find it a lot easier this time to reach the target and after coming so close to blowing before, it was likely to be a very messy ending. It didn’t particularly enjoy swallowing the stuff, but I didn’t hate it either, and I was prepared to go to any lengths to give him the best possible experience.

I placed my hands on the top of his thighs and began rubbing them gently, back and forth, keeping my eyes on his face as he settled himself on top of me. He was now straddling my stomach, with his knees pushed up against my armpits.

He looked down at me, in an almost dream-like state; his big blue eyes were now glazed over and half-closed, as he bit his lip in guarded expectation. His smile had vanished; replaced by an almost desperate expression that pleaded with me to make good my promise, and bring him the happy ending, which he craved, and so richly deserved.

Earlier, his persistent, but failed attempts at achieving an orgasm, had left him frustrated, tense, and in need of some assurance. A few times, he had come agonizingly close to the finishing line, only to fall at the final hurdle, breathless and disappointed. I shared in his frustration but having never experienced this problem in the past, I had little to offer in the way of advice, other than the obvious words of encouragement.

I took my time, to savor the moment; certain that this was going to be as good for me as it would be for him. Ahead of me; mere inches from my chin, was the main player. Standing proudly against his stomach, pointing skywards like a flagpole and twitching in expectation. It was a sight of beauty, equal to anything that I had seen before and this time, I was certain that I would be able to finish the job.

He looked ready to blow, even before I had eased myself into position, and when I touched him, it nearly jumped out of my hand. I wasn’t about to leave anything to chance, and this time there was no slow build up, or gentle preliminaries. It was full on, from the word go, using every trick in the book to please him in every way that I could imagine, pushing him relentlessly towards his moment of glory.

Unfortunately, it was me who ran out of steam first, and after a good twenty minutes of effort, my arm was aching and my mouth was dry. He had covered me with sweat, but despite my best efforts, I had been unable to squeeze a drop of juice from his balls. My mouth and tongue were sore and I needed to rest.

He was quick to apologize, but he didn’t need to, because I was already blaming myself, and wondering what I could do to put things right. To leave his house that night without accomplishing this would have amounted to failure and blemished what had otherwise been a magical evening. It was an unforeseen complication, and obviously a concern for Nathan, who was quick to point out that he had never had any previous issues with his firing mechanism. Despite being a late developer, he was, by his own admission, a fairly accomplished masturbator, and after skillfully demonstrating his technique to me, it was a claim that I would have happily endorsed.

“Why don’t you take over for a while,” I said, and I made a point of placing his hand on his dick and encouraging him to work some of his magic on himself. It was after all, what he was used to, and if it had always worked that way in the past, then I saw no reason why it wouldn’t again. It was a stroke of genius, which produced instant results and probably saved the evening.

In my somewhat limited experience of sex; I had never had a boy squirt in my face, but I had done it once before to Fran, and it seemed to be a popular finale to many a porn flick. I didn’t ask him to do this, but I was grateful for the respite it gave to my sore mouth, and I was guessing that it had to be a lot easier than swallowing. I got the impression that this was what he wanted, and the thought of watching Nathan shoot his load was all the inspiration that I needed. After he had expertly driven himself to the gates, I grabbed his dick, and the glory, for the final push to the finish line.

The noises he made were even more sublime than earlier, and in the end, he sounded as if he was crying, as his young body convulsed like he was about to throw up and then embarked on a series of reactions that could no longer be stopped. I watched him until the very end; his facial expressions far beyond even my wildest fantasies. His entire body shook, his back arched, and the last thing he did was call out my name, as he finally crashed the gate in spectacular style.

I had the best seat in the house as I felt his dick expand in my hand, before firing his stream at very nearly point blank range. I had been waiting for this moment all evening, but it still managed to take me by surprise, landing across my right eye before I could close it, blurring my vision. The second stream hit my forehead with the third splashing my nose and cheek, as I continued to pump him with everything that I had. I kept my eyes closed as he collapsed his body next to me with a soft contented moan. He was on his side, with his right knee tucked under my chin and his foot, quite by accident, resting on top of my dick, keeping it hard. I still had his soggy, but now limp, penis in my hand, pointing at my cheek as I lie there for a couple of minutes, listening to the sound of his heartbeat as it slowed and his breathing, as it gradually returned to normal. I wanted to give him time to recover, but I was also frightened of moving my head too much until I was better able to clean myself up. I could feel his now cold sperm trickling down my cheeks onto the bed sheets and when I licked my lips I could taste that unmistakeable flavor.

When he didn’t move, I got the feeling that he may have even fallen asleep, after such an exertion and I listened to his soft breathing and felt his tummy rising and falling against the top of my head.

I was starting to get restless and a little nervous about the time, so as much as I didn’t want to do it, I needed to wake him. The mess that he had made was beginning to dry off, but I knew that the puddle over my right eye would require some attention before I was able to open it again.

“Nathan…Nathan…you’re gonna have to get off me.” I hated having to move his foot from my dick, but such a weird fantasy, would surely have to wait now for another time and I gently pushed his leg off me and tried to sit upright.

He wasn’t asleep, and the moment that he heard me he sat up, he began to fuss over me. “Oh Robbie, I’m so sorry baby,” he said, “I need to clean you up, wait there, don’t move.”

“It’s in my eye,” I said.

“I know; stay still and I’ll get something, don’t open them yet.” I felt him climb off the bed and then seconds later he nearly jumped on top of me, in a mad rush to clean me up. He kept apologizing to me, but there was really no need to. It wasn’t much of a hardship, and despite the mess, I was just relieved to see him make it to the chequered flag. The alternative would have been a lot more difficult to bear. I could handle some discomfort and it had actually proved quite a turn on in the end. If nothing else; it was another thing to tick off my imaginary list, and something that I was prepared to try again sometimes, but with my eyes closed.

My eye was a little sore, but when I opened it, at least I was able to see. He rushed off to the bathroom to fetch a damp flannel, as I sat on the bed blinking furiously.

Once I was able to focus again; the first thing that I looked at was the bedside clock. It was twenty after eleven and I jumped off the bed in a mad panic. “Shit, I have to go; my cab will be here in ten minutes.”

He threw my clothes onto the bed and I dragged them on a lot quicker than I took them off. After such a wonderful evening, I would have preferred to have spent a little more time saying goodbye to my lover, but circumstances prevented it, and the last few hours had flown by so quickly that I had to double check with my phone, to make sure that his clock wasn’t wrong.

I ran downstairs whilst dragging my shirt on at the same time. Nathan followed me, but there was little for him to do other than open the door.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” I said, “after the game.”

“What game,” he asked.

“The England game of course, duh, the World Cup Nathan. That’s where I was tonight, watching the game.”

“You were?”

“Yes. Only tomorrow, I’ll really be watching it, at Rory’s house of course. Get it?”

“No, not at all.”

“I’ll explain later,” I said as I grabbed hold of him one last time and gave him a big wet kiss. “I love you Nathan and I’ll never forget this night as long as I live.” I turned away to walk out of the door, stopping in front of the mirror to quickly comb my hair with my fingers. That was when I noticed the damp patch on my shoulder. I turned my head to smell it, before focusing my attention on my somewhat nervous looking boyfriend.

“Nathan, please tell me that you didn’t wipe my face with my new shirt.”

“I didn’t wipe your face with your new shirt,” he said.

“You did, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

* * * * *

The cab driver was already waiting for me outside Mac’s Milk at the end of Hillcrest Avenue and I was home at a quarter to midnight. The lights upstairs were off, but as I crept quietly down the big wooden stairs to the basement, I saw the flicker of the television and Nicola who looked as if she was asleep on the couch. I had a little laugh to myself before walking past her to the bedroom, with every intention of leaving her there for the night.

“Where are you going?” she asked, stopping me in my tracks.

“To bed.” I thought that it was obvious.

“I need your help,” she said, and I shook my head. “I need you to pull out the sofa bed for me.” It wasn’t easy to do because it would often get jammed halfway, but I was sure that she could have managed it on her own.

“Why?”

“Because I’m sleeping down here tonight,” she said. “It’s too hot upstairs.” That was true enough, the upstairs rooms were unbearably hot and stuffy at night, except for Don and Sue’s room which had air-con. In the hot weather, the basement was decidedly cooler than the rest of the house and offered the best chance of a good night’s sleep.

I huffed my displeasure at her interference in my alone time, before strutting back across the room to throw the cushions off the sofa bed. It was the only way that I was going to get any rest that night, and I wanted her off my back before she destroyed my karma. After my exertions from earlier, and with a busy day at Rory’s house coming up, I was expecting to get a good night’s sleep. I had planned on taking a long hot shower, to wash off the rest of my boyfriend’s fluids, before maybe messaging him, and then sinking into my comfortable bed.

Nicola, as always, represented a challenge that I could have well done without. I yanked the bottom of the bed forward, but as I had expected the metal frame got stuck halfway, and I cursed my luck.

‘Why didn’t she get Daniel to help her before he went to bed’?

“It’s jammed,” I said, “and when that happens, you have to hit it with a hammer to shift it.” I had witnessed Don bashing it into place on a previous occasion. “It’ll wake the whole house…you’ll just have to sleep in your own bed. You know, the one that’s in your room…upstairs.” I pointed towards the staircase hoping that she would head off in that direction and leave me alone, but Nicola seemed determined to stay put. She decided that if we both pulled on the frame, then it would free it, but I suspected otherwise, and I was proved right after a further few minutes of struggling. We were getting louder too, as I started to lose patience with it, and I was surprised not to see Daniel walking out of the bedroom.

“Forget it Nicola okay?” I insisted, but something else had got her attention, and I knew exactly what it was the moment I noticed her moving in to take a closer look.

“What’s up with your eye?”

I sighed, before turning away from her, but she followed me and cut off my intended route to the bedroom. “I got something in it; it’s nothing,” I said, but I was unconvincing.

“Let me see.”

“No, I said it was nothing, now leave me alone.”

It was never going to happen, and she was all over me like a rash. “Did someone punch you in the eye?”

“No,” I said, trying to spin away from her. I was conscious of how I might smell. Nathan’s attempt at cleaning me up had been ineffective at best, and I hadn’t had a lot of time to check out my appearance before leaving his house. There was still a damp patch on the shirt, and I was sure that she would notice something or even smell it on me, so I didn’t want her to get too close.

“Did Jake hit you?”

“What? No, definitely not…why would he…why did you ask that?”

“Because I know that he wants too,” she said.

“Who told you that?”

“He did.”

‘Shit’!

“I didn’t think that you two were friends,” I said, “but anyway the bloke is a real jerk. I don’t even know what I’ve done to upset him.”

“He’s my ex-boyfriend,” she said, “I know what a jerk he is, and you don’t need to do anything to upset him.”

“What did he say about me?” I asked as I finally relented and allowed her to look into my eye if only to prove that it wasn’t the result of a punch.

“Not much,” she said, and I breathed a sigh of relief. “He just called you a faggot and some other shit.”

‘I knew he wouldn’t miss the chance to get that in’.

“He thinks that I’m….”

“It doesn’t matter; he calls everyone he hates a faggot.” She turned to walk back to the couch. “I thought for a minute that maybe he had caught up with you, but obviously not.”

“I told you.”

“Yeah, if he had of punched you in the eye, it would have definitely been a lot worse than that.”

“Thanks.”

She smiled and walked back to the half-unfolded sofa bed. “Well, if you can’t get this to work, then you’ve got no chance fighting Jake.”

“I can fix it,” I said, “but it’ll wake up Daniel, and I’m not gonna fight Jake either.”

“What are you talking about dickhead? Daniel’s not even here tonight, he’s sleeping over at Doug’s house.”

I shook my head in dismay.

‘How was I supposed to know that’?

“Oh for fuck's sake, you stupid cow. Then why don’t you just sleep in his bed?” The moment that I said it, though, I regretted it.

“I would have had the room to myself; I could have talked to Nathan on Skype, now she’s gonna ruin everything’.

I was right, Nicola jumped on my offer straight away.

“You don’t mind?”

I did a quick double take. “Since when have you ever bothered about what I think?”

She stared at me, with a half-smile, no doubt amused at my take on our relationship. “You’re right,” she said, “I can’t believe that I even asked you. Give me a couple of minutes to get into bed…and don’t forget to turn everything off down here.” I stood there in disbelief, watching as she swanned into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

“Wait. I’ll take a shower while you’re getting changed,” I said as I followed her into the room to grab my towel and pyjama bottoms.

“You are going to be wearing something tonight?” she said. “I don’t wanna have to look at you naked in the morning.”

I narrowed my eyes at her and held up my pyjamas as proof of intent.

‘She’s got a bloody cheek. Does she think that I’m gonna show myself to her? It’s me who should be worried. I don’t wanna even imagine what she looks like without clothes, that would traumatize me for sure’.

Of course, I had absolutely no interest whatsoever in seeing any of Nicola’s body parts, and that wasn’t just because we were related. It was perhaps slightly ironic that the only person in the family who I got some joy out of seeing naked, was the boy who I had been assigned to share a room with.

My extra-long, much-needed shower proved to be the perfect antidote to Nicola, and it allowed her plenty of time to park her ass in Daniel’s bed before I crept into the darkened room. As much as I had enjoyed Nathan’s generous offering at the time, it felt nice to be clean, and back between familiar sheets.

The only scar that I carried from the evening was a still slightly inflamed eye, which I had washed thoroughly under the shower head. It was sore, but I was confident that a good night’s rest would help it to recover. If it hadn’t of been so painful and embarrassing, then it would have been quite funny, and I was sure that we would be laughing at it in the future. Injured by my boyfriend’s flying sperm during our first time together. Only with Nathan, could something so bizarre happen, and I was certain that this would become another one of our sexy little jokes, which nobody else would ever be allowed to share.

It was still warm, even in the basement and with hardly any clothes on, and as much as I now begrudged sharing my room with Nicola, I could understand why she didn’t want to sleep upstairs. I kicked off my only sheet and hugged my pillow, wishing it were my boyfriend.

“Goodnight Robbie,” she mumbled from across the room, and it sounded really weird, listening to her saying something nice to me. I thought that she was asleep and had been impressed by how quiet she was compared to Daniel. I nearly laughed before replying with my own half-hearted attempt at being nice to someone who I still considered an enemy at best. It almost hurt me to mumble those words, but even with her just a few feet away from me, I was going to go to sleep with a huge smile on my face. Happy, content and mercifully, without feeling the need to jerk off. I had Nathan to thank for all of that.

If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to like, review, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
In the next chapter, Robbie goes to Rory’s house to watch the big game but has problems with his sore eye.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It is very surprising that Nicola never noticed what is probably a very familiar smell to her. And it should be interesting to find out what juicy tidbits she will hear Robbie mutter in his sleep…

 

Dodger's todger? ;-)

Link to comment

Great chapter. It is nice to see Robbie and Nathan reach a good place. It will be interesting to see where Nicola takes this in the future. I can't get past the feeling that Nicola has a better take on things than we have been led to believe at this point... Time will tell and we will be listening :). Keep up the wonderful writing. Good Job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice chapter, fun and sexy but still with their fears and insecurities. Nathan still cannot completely let go, but they are still teenagers after all. The last part with Nicola was strange, maybe it was a start of a better relationship between then. Good Job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/16/2017 05:41 AM, droughtquake said:

It is very surprising that Nicola never noticed what is probably a very familiar smell to her. And it should be interesting to find out what juicy tidbits she will hear Robbie mutter in his sleep…

 

Dodger's todger? ;-)

I don't think that Robbie talks in his sleep, and if he does then Daniel may have been a bigger problem. He certainly needs to be wary of Nicola though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/16/2017 07:26 AM, wenmale64 said:

Great chapter. It is nice to see Robbie and Nathan reach a good place. It will be interesting to see where Nicola takes this in the future. I can't get past the feeling that Nicola has a better take on things than we have been led to believe at this point... Time will tell and we will be listening :). Keep up the wonderful writing. Good Job!

Thank you wenmale for your interesting review and comment. The walls are fast closing in, and Robbie's secret will be out soon. We will have to wait and see what position Nicola takes when the shit hits the fan.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/16/2017 01:26 PM, Parker Owens said:

This was a fun chapter, and the title fits perfectly. Maybe Nicolas will turn out to be human after all....nah.

Thanks, Parker, maybe that would be asking too much, we'll see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/17/2017 04:15 AM, sweetlion86 said:

Nice chapter, fun and sexy but still with their fears and insecurities. Nathan still cannot completely let go, but they are still teenagers after all. The last part with Nicola was strange, maybe it was a start of a better relationship between then. Good Job!

Thank you sweetlion, yes, of course, it is worth remembering that the boys are still young and relatively inexperienced/shy around one another. This is something that I have tried to portray, rather than have everything working perfectly, which would be highly unlikely under the circumstances. I wanted to try to keep it real while maintaining a naughty element. I'm not sure if I succeeded or not. Time will tell.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was a good chapter in that Robbie & Nathan finally had a chance for some alone time to do some exploring of each other's bodies that they've not been able to have before. It will be very nice to see where their relationship goes from here. I hope Robbie's eye gets better soon. I have really enjoyed the whole story, reading about young love is so refreshing to see the relationship grow between the two boys.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/09/2017 04:11 PM, Butcher56 said:

This was a good chapter in that Robbie & Nathan finally had a chance for some alone time to do some exploring of each other's bodies that they've not been able to have before. It will be very nice to see where their relationship goes from here. I hope Robbie's eye gets better soon. I have really enjoyed the whole story, reading about young love is so refreshing to see the relationship grow between the two boys.

Thank you for your kind review. This was a bit of a steamy chapter following a fairly long build-up. I hope their relationship is able to grow in the way that you would like it to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That Nathan was not able to "get off" during his first M\M sexual experience is very typical. I have noted even in gay porn, the actors almost always finish by hand. Some of that is to give the viewer the "money shot" experience, but according to psychologists, it is also a very normal reaction. We are more accustomed to the feel of "Righty" -- or, in some cases, "Lefty" -- and find the feeling of normality quite comforting during an early experience. That, of course, changes as we become more experienced with a partner -- especially a lover -- then the familiarity with him becomes the usual, not the strange, experience. Mister Will

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

That Nathan was not able to "get off" during his first M\M sexual experience is very typical. I have noted even in gay porn, the actors almost always finish by hand. Some of that is to give the viewer the "money shot" experience, but according to psychologists, it is also a very normal reaction. We are more accustomed to the feel of "Righty" -- or, in some cases, "Lefty" -- and find the feeling of normality quite comforting during an early experience. That, of course, changes as we become more experienced with a partner -- especially a lover -- then the familiarity with him becomes the usual, not the strange, experience. Mister Will

I like this comment a lot, Will. You hit the nail on the head, because this is exactly what I wanted to portray. I get a little fed up of reading stories where two teenagers meet and have the most perfect sexual experience, first time out. Almost as if they've known each other for years. Of course, it's never like that in real life and I wanted this to be more realistic when it came to sex. Nathan is nervous and trying too hard. He needs to relax a little but it's his first time, he's only learning. Robbie's a little more experienced and tries to guide him but has problems of his own. They bungle their way through but have the greatest time doing it. I remember doing the same kind of thing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..