Jump to content
    Dodger
  • Author
  • 6,282 Words
  • 5,709 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Contains mature content

The Cockney Canuck - 59. Chapter 59 An Eye for an Eye

I would have happily slept all day on Saturday, had it not been for a promise that I had made more than a month ago to Rory. Last night’s incredible adventure at Nathan’s house, still dominated my thoughts, but I needed somehow to put it all to one side for a few hours and return to my English mode, in order to cheer on the national team in South Africa. Spending the afternoon in the delectable company of Rory, was a pretty good incentive for me, even with the understanding that no matter what I discovered about this boy, our relationship would never progress beyond the level of friends. I was cool with that and I hoped that he would be too if events were ever to take a turn in that direction.

It was already warm and my solitary bedsheet had long since been kicked to the floor, during a sweaty and restless night. I had been kept awake for much of it by my increasingly sore eye, and now that it was daylight, I finally plucked up the courage to look at the Nathan inflicted damage in the mirror. The eye was bloodshot and around it was also red and swollen from where I had been rubbing it during the night. The stinging pain had gone, and it looked a lot worse than it felt, but I was determined not to let it dampen my mood; after all, it was a small price to pay for such a fantastic evening.

Nathan, in his own inimitable way, had not only lived up to his billing but surpassed all of my expectations. For such an inexperienced and supposedly shy young boy, he had shown a healthy appetite for sex and was eager for more. I wouldn’t and couldn’t have asked any more of a guy, who was already streets ahead of the competition, in terms of looks and personality.

The sex itself wasn’t mind blowing. We had bungled our way through our first time together; making mistakes and getting it wrong, but the lack of finesse was more than compensated by boundless enthusiasm, as we explored each other for the first time. It was, I suppose, classic schoolboy sex; raw, unpolished and unpredictable, but dangerously exciting. It was also real life, and I was certain that in the real world, this was how it was. We weren’t porn stars or flawless fictional characters who were somehow able to give the perfect blowjob, first time out, coming a dozen times in one night, without choking or spilling a single drop. I knew that those boys didn’t exist beyond figments of people’s imagination. Nathan and I were the real deal, though. Two nervous, spirited teenagers, with little experience, but bags of enthusiasm, and with any luck, plenty of opportunities ahead of us, to get it right.

‘How am I supposed to watch the game like this? I swear that kid’s sperm is deadly. He could make a fortune selling that stuff’.

My eye was irritating me and I was unable to resist rubbing it, but all I did was make it worse and it was beginning to sting again. I stood back from the mirror and casually dropped my pyjama bottoms before fishing in my drawer for a pair of briefs. Behind me, I could hear Daniel stirring, as I turned around naked, to walk back to my bed.

“ROBBIE!”

I was startled and looked up, but it wasn’t Daniel who was standing opposite me, it was Nicola. I instinctively covered my crotch with the pair of briefs that I was holding, but it was too late, she had already helped herself to an unwelcome eyeful of my tackle and was now covering her mouth with both hands and laughing loudly.

“NICOLA…SHIT!”

Much to my embarrassment, I had somehow managed to forget that she had taken Daniel’s bed the night before, and now thanks to my stupidity, I had presented her with enough ammunition to berate me for the rest of my teenage life.

“Sorry,” I said, “I forgot you were here…I thought it was Daniel.”

“Oh my God,” she said, “can you please put some clothes on?” She had decided to show me some mercy by covering her eyes with her hands, although I suspected that she could still see me through her fingers as I turned my back on her and quickly pulled on my underwear.

“Fucking hell Nicola, I mean you’re in my bedroom, what do you expect?”

“I don’t believe he just did that,” she said, talking to herself. “Are you decent yet?”

I pulled a t-shirt over my head and went in search of a pair of shorts. “Yes,” I said, looking through my drawers.

“No you’re not, you’re still in your underwear,” she said, laughing again.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and shook my head at her. “Does it make any difference anymore? Now that you’ve seen everything else.”

“I guess not,” she said, “I can’t believe you just got naked in front of me, you’re worse than Daniel. Geez, I thought you were supposed to be shy.” I stared at her; she wasn’t exactly over-dressed herself. She was wearing one of Daniel’s Maple Leaf hockey tops, which served as a makeshift nightdress. It stopped just above her knees, but at least it did the job, covering what was necessary.

She sat down on Daniel’s bed, still chuckling to herself, and in my mind, overplaying her pretend shock. I knew that Nicola wasn’t exactly innocent, and unlikely to need counseling over this, but it was still embarrassing for me. I had only just got used to Daniel seeing me undressed.

“I am shy,” I said, “I wasn’t thinking that’s all.” I stepped into my shorts while trying to avoid any eye contact.

‘How could I be so stupid?’

“It’s okay,” she smirked, “it’s not like I haven’t seen a penis before.” Confirming what I already knew.

“Wow, that’s a surprise!” I said sarcastically, and she shot me a look that told me to back off.

“Just nothing that small,” she said predictably. “Except maybe when Daniel was very young.” It was the first of many jibes that I was expecting to hear from her, now that she had something substantial to work with. She may have been a little shocked at first, but I got the feeling that even if she hadn’t particularly enjoyed seeing my dick, she had definitely enjoyed seeing me embarrassed, and she wasn’t going to let me forget about it anytime soon.

“Are you gonna make fun of me now, because of this?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re gonna tell everyone?”

“Yes.”

“And there’s nothing that I can do or say to stop you?”

“I don’t need anything from you Robbie; so no, there isn’t.”

It was good to know that we were reading from the same page, though. There could be no misunderstanding; her intentions were very clear. I had to admire her honesty and be thankful that she hadn’t had a camera to hand.

‘I could always kill her; I suppose. There would be so many suspects with good motives, it would take the police forever to work their way through them’.

“Now I know why Fran dumped you,” she added and laughed as she made Daniel’s bed.

“Why don’t you just leave me alone Nicola? Can’t you see that I’m embarrassed? Isn’t that enough for you? I made a mistake. Believe me; I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“What?”

“I said, I’m sorry okay?”

I narrowed my eyes at her. It was perhaps, the first time that I had heard her utter those words to me without being ordered to by her parents, and it caught me off-guard. Unsure of what to say to her, I watched as she gathered her clothes and tidied up what little mess she had made to Daniel’s already disordered half of the room. Then as she left to go upstairs, she stopped briefly in front of me, smiled and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“I don’t hate you, Robbie,” she said, “I’m just having fun. You flashed your thingy at me; what did you expect? But it’s cool that you let me share your room last night.”

“Yeah…right.” I looked on in astonishment as she walked away smiling at me.

‘She kissed me’?

“Your eye’s really bad you should get mom to look at that for you,” she said as she left the room.

Her comment worried me enough to go straight to the bathroom, where I spent at least ten minutes splashing water on my sore eye. It didn’t do any good, and in the end, fearful of losing my sight to some crazed tadpole, I was forced to go to Nurse Sue for help.

“What was it?” she asked as she held my head and tilted it backward to look into my eye.

“It was an accident,” I said, “Rory spilt some yogurt and it kind of went everywhere, including in my eye. It’s been sore ever since and getting worse.”

I heard Nicola smirking behind me. It was kind of true, I suppose. It did look like yogurt.

“It makes you wonder what they put in these foods nowadays, it’s worrying,” she said. “Where did it come from?”

“Sorry?”

“Where did he get it from?”

‘His balls, I guess’.

“I dunno, is it important?”

“Well, if it does that to your eye, then you probably shouldn’t be eating it.” She had a point, and I was kind of glad now that I wasn’t able to stick with my original plan last night.

‘It may have been my last supper’!

“If the swelling doesn’t go down soon, then I’ll get one of the doctors to take a look at it for you. You may have had some kind of reaction to whatever was in that yogurt.”

‘Fucking great! I finally get some action, and it turns out that I’m allergic to my boyfriend’s spunk’!

As utterly ridiculous as it sounded, but with my eye still getting worse, I started to panic at the thought of having to reveal the truth to one of Sue’s doctor friends at the hospital. I had never managed to get sperm in my eye before, and for all I knew, this could have been a common side-effect of such an incident.

‘What if I need special eye-drops or something to make it better. I would have to be honest about what happened, or they probably wouldn’t treat me. How would that go down in school; if it ever got out’?

“Excuse me, big boy,” said Nicola, pushing past me at the counter and smirking. At least her joke was a little more complimentary. I tutted and moved across the kitchen to sit at the breakfast bar and read a text that I had received from Nathan.

‘Morning sweetie, hope u had fun last nite. When can I c u again? X’.

My boyfriend’s message was more than enough to counter any of Nicola’s sarcastic jibes, and it made me smile as I typed my reply.

‘Hey, sexy. Want to c u 2. Any ideas? X’.

‘Sorry. I’m thinking HARD about it, though. How’s ur eye’.

‘Not much better, and Nicola saw my dick’.

‘Lol. Lucky her! Wot was u doing? X’.

‘Not wot u think’.

‘Good, because from now on, I’m in charge of that stuff’.

‘How r u gonna do that? It needs looking after every day. Pets aren’t just for Xmas you know’.

‘Lol. I’ll find a way. C u later maybe XX’.

‘Hope so XXX’.

I managed to swing my phone away from Nicola’s prying eyes just in time, as she brushed past me looking over my shoulder.

“Going to see your friend Rory again today?” she asked as she sat down on the stool next to me. Her proximity made me nervous and I shuffled my own chair sideways to create some more space between us.

“Yes…why?”

“Just wondered…you’re around there quite a lot.”

“So?”

“I’m just saying, that’s all. Geez. Was it Rory who you were just texting?”

“Leave him alone,” said Sue, stepping in and frowning at Nicola. “He’s doing nothing wrong. I think it’s good that he’s found a friend who shares the same hobbies. Did you have fun last night honey?”

“Oh yeah…it was really cool,” I said, looking down at my phone. I had never had any problems lying to Sue before, but right then I felt extremely guilty and even a little exposed. It was as if they were suddenly able to see right through my carefully constructed wall of lies, and knew what I had really been doing the night before, and with whom.

Sue’s cheerful persona was proof that as far as my adopted parents were concerned my secret was still watertight. I had no idea how she would react if, or more likely when, the truth emerged, but I knew that it wouldn’t be anything like this. I found it easier not to think about the consequences; I didn’t want to dampen any of those wonderful feelings, with the gloom that accompanied any such thoughts.

I had, after all, achieved what had seemed at one stage to be an impossible goal, and I wanted to bask in the glory for as long as possible before the walls caved in on us. Having another boy’s tool in your gob, may not be everybody’s idea of a dream come true, but it was Nathan’s spongey head that pounded the back of my throat, and to me, it was like winning the lottery.

“Well did your team win?” asked Sue, interrupting my thoughts.

“Did what?”

“The soccer match honey, the one you watched last night at Rory’s house?”

“I think he’s asleep mom,” said Nicola, waving her hand in front of my dreamy face.

“No, I’m not,” I retorted pushing her hand away and getting into a little slapping match with her as we hit out at each other. The slaps were half-hearted and playful but usually, when this happened it would quickly escalate and Sue could see the danger signs.

“That’s enough you two. Nicola, move away from him.”

“Robbie exposed himself to me this morning mom.”

“I didn’t mean to; she was in my room.” I lashed out at her again with my arm and she slapped me hard with the back of her hand. “Ouch, did you see that she just hit me?”

“Don’t be such a baby,” said Nicola. “Act your age, not your dick size, ha.”

I frowned at her and then turned to Sue. “You should ground her for talking to me like that like you did to me.”

“Apologize to your brother please.”

“I’m sorry…brother!” said Nicola, reluctantly, as I shook my head at Sue to show my disapproval at her leniency.

“What were you doing in his room anyway?” added Sue.

“Sleeping…he said it was okay.”

“In Daniel’s bed?” asked Sue.

“DUH, of course,” exclaimed Nicola. “You don’t think I’d sleep in the same bed as him do you?”

“Yuk,” I said, and I put my fingers in my mouth as if to mimic throwing up.

She slapped me again, but this time I retaliated by pushing her off her stool with both hands and a lot of force. It was the first time that I had actually physically lashed out at her, and although she didn’t fall to the floor, it certainly shook her up a bit.

“Don’t ever touch me again you fucking jerk!” she said, and I looked at Sue and pointed to the swear box.

“She’s hit me first,” I said, as Sue grabbed Nicola’s arm and pulled her away from me.

“Leave him ALONE,” said Sue, hissing into Nicola’s face.

Nicola threw me a look that could kill, and with Sue facing the other way, I took great pleasure in mouthing, ‘fuck you’, to my so-called sister.

* * * * *

I had never been to Rory’s house before, but I knew that he lived only a couple of blocks from the school and his directions led me to a fairly modern townhouse, in a new development, set back from the main road.

“What’s wrong with your eye?” he asked as he opened the door. He was wearing the full England football kit, which I should have been expecting, and needless to say, he did it proud.

“I got something in it.”

“It looks pretty bad,” he said as he invited me indoors.

“Thanks.” I was already getting sick and tired of talking about my eye to everyone.

‘Am I the only one who’s ever been hit in the eye with that stuff’?

Rory didn’t seem the type to get involved in that kind of thing, but I had been fooled before. I was still trying to figure out his sexuality as I slipped off my shoes and followed his cute ass into the living room, where the television was already on for the build-up to the game. It was to be England’s first match of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, and their opponents, the USA, were expected to provide a formidable test.

I sat next to Rory on a big leather couch, in the middle of the very tidy and brightly coloured room. From the little I had seen of it, I already liked their house, which unlike Nathan’s, appealed to my sense of order. It was clean, fresh, and smelled nice, just like the boy sitting next to me, who looked much better than any of the real players wearing the same kit on TV.

We were joined for the game by Rory’s English dad, who had been kind enough to take Daniel and me to the baseball game, with Rory a couple of months earlier. He was a nice guy, for a Manchester United fan, and much more passionate when it came to football than he was with baseball. Despite our vociferous support, however; the Americans were able to throw a spanner in England’s World Cup hopes, with a hard-earned 1-1 draw.

The next game would be against Algeria the following Friday, but the time difference would make it impossible for us to watch it live, and we would have to settle for the highlights after school instead. Rory made it clear that I was expected to join him that afternoon, and I saw no reason to object. He was always good fun to be with and pleasing to look at too. The latter made no difference when it came to watching football, but it certainly raised a few flags when he suggested that I should sleep over after the next game. Despite his insistence, I remained uncommitted, intending to hold out at least until I was certain that Nathan hadn’t got plans for the same evening.

As hard as I tried to keep my feet on the ground and act normal in front of Rory and his nice family, it was an impossible task. I was still on a high; floating on a cloud, and even the sight of his cute legs and socked feet, weren’t enough to keep my attention for very long, as my thoughts inevitably drifted back the heated events of the night before.

Even during the game, I found myself giggling as I recalled trying to pull Nathan’s ridiculously tight pyjamas off him, as he tried to keep his balance. It was funny at the time, and it was still funny the next day, although it got me a few strange looks from Rory and his dad. They must have wondered what I found so amusing about a tense game that for the first time in my life, I had no real interest in.

Rory, however, had also played an important part of the previous night’s entertainment. Although he wasn’t aware of it at the time, he had provided me with the perfect alibi, and one which I fully intended on using again at the next opportunity. First, though, I needed to get him on board, without him finding out the reason why I needed an alibi in the first place.

Once the game was over, he got us both a drink and took me upstairs to show me his room. It was the perfect time to ask a favor of my close friend.

“Rory, I know you’re gonna think this an odd question…but what were you doing last night?”

I didn’t blame him for looking slightly suspicious. “Sleeping…mainly, why?”

“No before that.”

“What in the evening?”

“Yes, seriously…were you at home?”

“Yes, why?”

“Watching the football?”

“Yeah, the highlights. It was the first game.” He looked perplexed but happy to play along.

“Were you on your own?” I asked.

“No.”

“What?” I said. I wasn’t expecting to hear that. “Who was you with then, other than your parents?”

“Angelina Jolie,” he said giggling, “she came over to keep me company.”

“No, come on Rory, honestly.” I paused to consider what he had just said narrowing my eyes at him. “Do you like her?”

“No.”

“Yeah, I didn’t think so,” I said, with a knowing smile. “So who do you like Rory? Wait a minute, never mind about that. I’m getting side tracked here.”

He looked as if he had lost the plot completely, and I didn’t blame him. “Are you doing drugs, Robbie?”

“What? No of course not,” I said, shaking my head, before opening my eyes wide to him. “Why, do you have any?”

“NO!”

“Oh…good for you.” We sat in silence watching each other for a while until I put him out of his misery. “I was just looking for an alibi, that’s all. You know, I need somebody to say that I was with them when I wasn’t. But only if somebody asks. If you don’t mind?”

“Alibi, why do you need an alibi?”

“It’s just that Sue you see, and Don, well, they don’t understand about stuff and Nicola gets the hump all the time because she thinks I get away with things that she doesn’t. But I don’t, and they know it too because after getting drunk, and grounded, I changed. But I’m not doing anything wrong, you know what I mean?”

“No, I don’t, I didn’t understand a word of that.”

“I told them that I was here with you,” I confessed, “watching the World Cup.”

“Why?”

“Because I didn’t want them to know where I really was.”

“Which was?”

I stared at the wall, but I had already rehearsed my reply. “I was out with a girl; you know at her house.”

“Oh, I see,” he said. He looked a little uncomfortable with the subject, but again he was difficult to read. “So you…you don’t want your parents to know about it?”

“No, of course not.”

“Did you stay all night there?”

“No.”

“Are your folks religious?”

“No…why?”

“They don’t like you dating…I thought that maybe they were very, you know, strict or something.”

“No, it’s just I don’t want them to know that I’m seeing this particular person,” I said. At least that wasn’t a lie, and I was proud of myself.

“Who is it, do I know her?”

“I can’t tell you, I promised that I wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“Not even me…but you want me to cover for you.”

“Yeah I know, look…I’ll tell you, but just not now. Do you think that you can do me this favor?”

“It’s not a teacher, is it?”

“No,” I laughed, “nothing like that.”

“And you haven’t killed anyone or committed armed robbery or anything?”

“Not yet.”

“What?”

“No, of course not silly.”

“Okay, one more question,” he said, as he sat down on the bed next to me. “And then I’ll be your accomplice. What happened to your eye, and I want the truth?”

I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. “Rory, if I told you, you wouldn’t believe me, honesty mate, it’s mad.”

“Try me,” he said, and he was giggling himself as he leaned towards me to get a better look at it. “It looks like someone hit you.”

“I was hit alright,” I said laughing, “but not with a punch.”

“With what then…come on. I won’t tell anyone else…I promise.”

I stopped laughing and stared at him. “Sperm.”

“What?”

“Sperm,” I said, “a bit landed in my eye.” I watched as his own eyes opened wide and his mouth formed the biggest grin I had ever seen on him.

“You’re kidding me.”

“You wanted the truth…well, there you go. I swear to you Rory, that’s what happened.”

“Honestly?” he said.

“Yes, but you promise not to tell anyone right?”

“Geez Robbie, what were you doing?” He glanced at me and then looked down at his lap as he started to blush. It was cute but also funny.

“What do you think I was doing?” I said and laughed.

“Yeah, I get it,” he said, “but how I mean, is that even possible?”

“It happened to me alright, but I’m gonna leave the rest to your imagination. It’s embarrassing enough as it is.”

“Oh my God, you really are telling me the truth aren’t you?”

“Yes, I’m not gonna just make something like that up.”

I could see him looking across the room, staring at a poster on the wall, as he tried to figure it all out. Rory may have been a little green around the ears as far as relationships were concerned, but he wasn’t stupid, and my story had more holes in it than the ozone layer. He dropped his smile, replaced by a much more serious expression.

“She must be really hot. Why won’t you tell me who she is?”

‘Maybe I should just tell him everything’.

I wanted to, but Nathan hadn’t been too happy with me after I had blurted out our secret to his drama club buddies, and although I felt that I could trust Rory, I wasn’t entirely sure about his own feelings in all of this. Maybe I was being a little vain in thinking that he liked me in that way, especially as I still didn’t have a clue about his sexuality, but I wanted to play it safe. I looked around his room, desperate for some tell-tale sign of homosexuality, but there was nothing that could give him away.

“Well?” he said, playfully nudging me in the ribs.

“If I told you, Rory, then I’d have to kill you, and then I’d need another alibi from someone else, and you know, after a while it gets complicated.” I laughed at my own joke, but my attempt to derail his investigation with a touch of humor failed miserably, and I was unable to coax a smile from him.

“Okay, if you don’t wanna tell me that’s fine but in future before you start using me as an excuse. Can you please respect me enough to ask me if it’s okay first?” He stood up, looking down at me on the bed, as I rubbed my hands together nervously.

“Yes,” I said, “in future, I will definitely do that, without a doubt, for absolutely certain, you have my word, scouts honor.”

“Okay, you can stop groveling,” he said, “but you owe me for this?” I nodded and smiled at him, wondering what he had in mind. “I’ll think of something you can do to pay me back when you stay over next Friday and don’t even think about trying to get out of it now.”

He gave me an overdue smile as he left the room, leaving me staring at the giant photograph on the wall above his bed.

‘How did I miss that’?

“RORY!”

“What?” he said walking back into the room.

“Why have you got a poster of Justin Bieber above your bed?”

* * * * *

“So what do you think?” I asked.

“He’s gay,” was the reply.

“Are you sure?”

“Robbie, if the guy has a two-foot square photograph of Bieber above his bed, then I don’t think there’s any doubt about it,” said Nathan. “I mean even I don’t have him on my wall.”

“That’s only because there’s no space left for you to fit anyone else,” I said and he begrudgingly shook his shoulders to admit that I was right. We were sitting on the porch outside his house, watching the sun go down after a long warm day. I had stopped off on my way home from Rory’s, like a criminal, unable to resist returning to the scene of the crime.

“You can be so naïve sometimes,” he said, “I mean, he likes soccer and Bieber, how much more proof do you need?”

“Wait a minute, I like soccer too.” I stared at him, but he just smiled back at me as if to say ‘I told you so’. “Very funny.” I knew that most people in Canada viewed soccer as a bit of a girl’s sport.

“Sorry, that was a bit sexist of me.”

“Just a bit.”

“Well I suppose that makes three gay kids in our school at least,” he said.

I looked at him trying to work it out, and he shook his head at me.

“I mean you, dickhead,” he said, “you’re the other one that I’m counting.”

“Oh yeah,” I had forgotten to include myself. “I’m still getting used to it, sorry.”

“So am I supposed to be getting all jealous now that I know you’re hanging out at with a gay boy?”

“No, of course not,” I said, “and I’m not really hanging out with him, I’m just going to his house to watch the World Cup.”

“I’m only teasing you, sweetie,” he said, but even so, I thought that it would be best not to mention Rory’s attempts to get me to sleepover the following Friday.

I smiled and then slapped my leg, missing the intended target. My eye was still irritating, but now I had another problem to deal with. Mosquitos and the little gits seemed to like me.

“We should go inside,” he said, “before they eat you alive.”

It was another unsavory aspect of this country that I was having to learn how to deal with. They were never a problem in London, but the hot and humid temperatures of a Southern Ontario summer provided perfect conditions for these nasty insects, who it seemed were unable to resist my pale skin.

“Is it always this bad, in the summer,” I said.

He laughed as he stood up. “No,” he said, “it gets worse than this.”

“I can hardly wait.”

“That’s why we all have screens on our windows and doors, but you’ll learn,” he said. “You know; I sometimes forget that you’re still fairly new here.”

I followed him into the relative sanctuary of his house. “I’ve only been here for five months, but it feels like I’ve lived here forever.”

He stopped in the hallway and turned to kiss me. “Well, I’ve been here forever,” he said, “but it only feels like I’ve only been living for five months. Does that make sense to you?”

“No.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Hi Robbie dear, how are you today?” said Nathan’s mom as I followed him into the kitchen, where she was putting groceries away.

“Fine thank you…Mrs. Elliott, oops…I mean Liz.” I still hated having to call her that.

“Oh my,” she said, studying my face, “what happened to your eye?”

‘Wow, I wasn’t expecting that. Much. Better ask your cum slinging son’.

“He got something in it,” said Nathan, sparing me another vague explanation. “A bit of dirt or something.” I smiled at him behind his mom’s back and watched him grab two bottles of water from the fridge, before signaling with his head for me to follow him upstairs.

“I’ve cleaned up,” he said as we reached the top of the stairs. I walked into his room and smiled at the thought of what we had done there, less than twenty-four hours before.

“And changed the sheets,” I said quietly.

“I didn’t have a choice,” he said.

“Don’t look at me, you’re the one who made most of the mess,” I said.

“I know that, and I’m not complaining. I mean, I still can’t quite believe it, you know…what we did.”

“I know right,” I said, “it seems a little surreal now, don’t you think? Almost like it was a dream.”

“A very hot dream,” he said, and giggled bashfully.

“A hot, wet dream,” I added reaching out to hold his hand. “But it was definitely real.”

“I know, I’m staring at the evidence,” he said as he pointed towards my still very sore eye. “I’m sorry dude, I feel so guilty.”

“It wasn’t your fault,” I said softly, squeezing his warm hand.

“It kinda was,” he said, “I kinda messed up a bit last night, but I’m gonna make it up to you. I promise.”

As good as that sounded, I didn’t want him to think that he had done anything wrong when it had been such a wonderful experience.

“Nathan, you didn’t mess up okay. What we did…what you did, was cool. I mean it was hot…really hot.”

“But I jizzed on your face, and in your eye, and now it looks terrible.”

“I don’t mind; I actually thought it was quite sexy,” I said, “and I might even want you to do it again sometime.”

“Cool, I liked that,” he said, biting his lip and squeezing his legs together.

‘Maybe I shouldn’t have sounded so convincing’.

Swimming goggles were beginning to look like a good investment for the future. However, considering the alternative, it had probably been the safest option, and I moved closer to let him know. “I’m glad I didn’t swallow it, dude, I could’ve been dead by now.”

“Oh my God, Robbie, that’s so disgusting.”

“You didn’t think that last night, though, did you?” I could remember him getting into the moment, as he knelt over me with his dick in my mouth, and it brought another sly smile to my face.

He might have even read my mind, as I watched him blushing and avoiding my accusing eyes. “No, I didn’t, and I won’t next time either.” He stared into my eyes. “You do want there to be a next time don’t you?”

His words shook me from my dreamy state. “Of course I do,” I said abruptly. “Why would you even think that I wouldn’t? I want this to last forever Nathan. Last night was only the beginning, there’s so much that we can…that’s if you want to that is?”

He smiled and kissed the end of my nose. “Yes baby, I want to.”

“Phew, you had me worried there for a moment. I mean, if you think that was good, then the next time will be even more better, I promise.”

“More better, huh?”

“You know what I mean,” I said, “trust me. I love you.”

“You’re sweet,” he said as he leaned forward to kiss my sore eye. “But I don’t know when the next time will be.”

“I don’t care. I can wait…I know it’ll be worth it.”

* * * * *

That night, I dreamt of Nathan and woke up thinking about something he had said to me the day before. Something about being here all his life but only living for five months. I think that I got it; the five months that he had known me. It was a nice compliment, but it was a pity that it took me all night to figure it out.

I gradually eased myself out of bed, paying particular attention to the person lying in the bed opposite. After parading around naked in front of Nicola the previous day; I wanted to make double sure that it wasn’t her there again. Despite my concerns, it was fairly obvious that the nearly-naked body sprawled on top of the sheets belonged to Daniel and not his bumpy and grumpy sister. The barely hidden pole that tented the front of his boxers, clinched it and made me giggle as I stood in front of the mirror for what was becoming a regular morning routine.

When I studied my eye, my mood was lifted even more, after noticing that the swelling had gone down a lot from the day before, and some of the redness had disappeared.

“It looks a lot better today,” said Sue when I reached the kitchen. I nodded in agreement as I poured myself a bowl of cereal but came up against Nicola by the fridge.

“Good morning,” she said, standing in my way and looking down towards my crotch. “How’s it hanging?”

I shook my head and sidestepped her, as Daniel dragged himself into the kitchen wearing just a pair of shorts. “Have you been fighting,” he said, “what’s wrong with your face?”

‘Not another one. All I need now is a message from the bloody Queen’.

“He was attacked by a flying yoghurt,” said Nicola laughing.

“What?” he said.

“Daniel, can you put some clothes on before you come upstairs please?” asked Sue.

“Yoghurt,” I smirked, “yeah, it’s dangerous stuff.”

“I’m wearing shorts mom,” Daniel replied grumpily. “How do get it in your eye?”

“At least he’s wearing something!” said Nicola, staring at me.

“Whatever,” I said.

“What, was you having a yoghurt fight or something,” said Daniel, “that’s weird.”

“It was an accident,” I said and smiled at my little secret.

“Just remember Robbie,” said Nicola, “it’s supposed to go in your mouth, not your eye!” She gave me a wink as she walked past me to go upstairs.

‘She should know’.

If you enjoyed this chapter, then please take the time to like, review, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and noted. Members are also invited to discuss the story and characters with others, and there is a discussion on the forum via the link below.

http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42134-the-cockney-canuck-by-dodger/
In the next chapter, the boys get a little impatient at the dress rehearsal for the show and Nathan decides to take matters into his own hands.

Copyright © 2017 Dodger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

For discussion of themes and topics. The book can be found here: https://www.gayauthors.org/story/dodger/thecockneycanuck After 47 chapters and lots of drama I think it's time this story has a discussion topic where readers can interact with the author and each other. There are certainly plenty of situations, characters and emotions to bring up, and of course most of all Robbie the Cockney Canuck. Dodger has kindly given me permission to start this thread and has promised to be part of the di
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Having never gotten any in my (or any partner's) eye, I don't have any personal experience. But does the stinging really last that long? Or was it that Robbie didn't since his eye out soon enough or that he's more sensitive than most?

 

(Timothy M, Robbie does not specialize in being honest – with himself or others.)

Link to comment

If I'd been Rory, I might have been more (a) annoyed at being taken for granted as an alibi or (B) crushed that Robbie has a girl...assuming what Nathan and Robbie think is true. Or both. But perhaps that just shows how much of a good guy Rory is, or how much of a crush he might have on Robbie. The wake up scene with Nicola was priceless. Beautifully executed. It is funny to watch Robbie and Nicola waging peace at each other, mostly.
Never knew, um, yogurt, could be so dangerous.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I really liked this chapter. I also think that Robbie needs to come clean with Rory, but only with Nathans OK and he needs to include Rory in his plans, as a friend. It is obvious that Rory could be a tremendous friend and ally in the future. I don't have any siblings so I have no reference to the sparing between Robbie and Nicola, but it seems a little more nasty than it should. Is this because Robbie is new to the family or just a threat in the popularity class standing? Either way, I see a battle headed our way between Robbie and Nicola. Hopefully it will end before there are casualtys from cross fire in the battle. Great writing, really wanting more....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/26/2017 09:39 AM, Timothy M. said:

I liked this chapter a lot, but he should have been honest with Rory.

Poor Rory is often overlooked or taken for granted by those the people around him, and none more so than Robbie. Robbie should probably have come out to Rory ages ago. Rory, gay or straight, would not have told anyone else and it would have been better than trying to guess his sexuality.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/26/2017 12:14 PM, droughtquake said:

Having never gotten any in my (or any partner's) eye, I don't have any personal experience. But does the stinging really last that long? Or was it that Robbie didn't since his eye out soon enough or that he's more sensitive than most?

 

(Timothy M, Robbie does not specialize in being honest – with himself or others.)

Robbie probably made it worse by not leaving it alone. I'm not an expert on this kind of injury, but a friend of mine had a similar experience to this a few years back and it affected her quite badly and she had to see her doctor in the end. I have no idea if she was honest to her doc about the cause, or what, if anything he was able to do to help, but it soon got better and she has refused to discuss it since.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/27/2017 02:13 AM, Parker Owens said:

If I'd been Rory, I might have been more (a) annoyed at being taken for granted as an alibi or (B) crushed that Robbie has a girl...assuming what Nathan and Robbie think is true. Or both. But perhaps that just shows how much of a good guy Rory is, or how much of a crush he might have on Robbie. The wake up scene with Nicola was priceless. Beautifully executed. It is funny to watch Robbie and Nicola waging peace at each other, mostly.

Never knew, um, yogurt, could be so dangerous.

Thank you, Parker. I agree with your comments on Rory. He's a good guy and deserves better treatment from Robbie, who may need the support of a good friend like Rory when things aren't so rosy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/27/2017 03:55 AM, wenmale64 said:

I really liked this chapter. I also think that Robbie needs to come clean with Rory, but only with Nathans OK and he needs to include Rory in his plans, as a friend. It is obvious that Rory could be a tremendous friend and ally in the future. I don't have any siblings so I have no reference to the sparing between Robbie and Nicola, but it seems a little more nasty than it should. Is this because Robbie is new to the family or just a threat in the popularity class standing? Either way, I see a battle headed our way between Robbie and Nicola. Hopefully it will end before there are casualtys from cross fire in the battle. Great writing, really wanting more....

Thank you for your review and loyal support. The popular opinion seems to be that Robbie made a mistake by lying to Rory, who is often undervalued by those around him, especially Robbie, who could have and should have asked Rory if it was okay, before using him as cover for his romantic night with Nathan. Nicola has been a thorn in Robbie's side from day one, but this was the first time that he has actually lashed out at her, although all he did was to push her off her stool, she may think twice before hitting him in the future. She's a year older than Robbie, but he is physically stronger than her and has a short temper. She may want to keep her attacks strictly verbal from now on, although lately, she seems to have lost some of her interest in her annoying her adopted brother.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Semen is made up if a whole bunch of things you really don’t want in your eye. A fructose-rich fluid makes up 65 to 70 percent of it and citric acid, enzymes acid phosphatase, and lipids make up 25 to 30 percent. Other components of semen include chlorine, zinc, sodium, lactic acid, uric acid, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, nitrogen, protein, antigens, DNA, and a handful of other nutrients. Just remember that semen has to keep the little wigglers happy while they swim up the fallopian tubes, and strong enough to get inside the ovum after they get there. While it is something you don't want to get in your eye, nobody has ever gone blind from cummy-eye. Mister Will

  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks Will. Robbie doesn't end up losing his sight but you're right, not good to get in your eye.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..